+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

jchoudhury

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Thanks man! This tension is just killing me. They rejected my application back in 2014 for not being satisfied with my job details. That's why I am so worried.
May Allah grant your wishes this time. Let's see what happens. I submitted eAPR today. Tension just started pulling me off. Only Allah can save us.

Reactions: mok_kab

mok_kab

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
May Allah grant your wishes this time. Let's see what happens. I submitted eAPR today. Tension just started pulling me off. Only Allah can save us.
Thanks. And all the best. May Allah fulfill our wishes.

Abu Shams

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Dear Seniors,

I haven't obtained my HSC original certificate from my college, since I left CTG long ago. I have my provisional certificate though. I have received ITA recently, I am all set to upload my docs. Will the original certificate of HSC be any issue?

smza

Aug 1, 2017
Passport Req..
11-10-2017
Hi!
Any one there with FSW-o and file transferred to Singapore VO? I want to have an idea of, how long SGVO takes to review a file.
Your response appreciated.
Thank you.

madmax007

Aug 29, 2017
Hello everyone,

I'm the primary applicant. My wife's Aunt ( my wife's father's younger sister) and aunt's husband, both lives in Alberta. They both are Canadian Citizen. Will I be entitled to get 5 or 10 points for the adaptability for the Express Entry / FSWP as per the new points criteria? ( relatives in Canada).

Thanks in advance for your reply.

mok_kab

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
Hi!
Any one there with FSW-o and file transferred to Singapore VO? I want to have an idea of, how long SGVO takes to review a file.
Your response appreciated.
Thank you.
Yes, me.

Lifehack

Dec 19, 2016
Category........
FSW
Last edited:

mok_kab

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
Some Bangladeshi applicants (file processed at SGVO) got their PPR quite early (within 3 and half months). Found it in May AOR forum earlier this month. Not sure whether they are here. But since then SGVO seems to have become very quite! @Lifehack

Lifehack

Dec 19, 2016
Category........
FSW
It is quite unfortunate. I am too na2 since 5th July. And my file is in SGVO. I am worried they might take more than 6 months. Whereas other Visa office is far more faster than SGVO.

Some Bangladeshi applicants (file processed at SGVO) got their PPR quite early (within 3 and half months). Found it in May AOR forum earlier this month. Not sure whether they are here. But since then SGVO seems to have become very quite! @Lifehack

mok_kab

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
It is quite unfortunate. I am too na2 since 5th July. And my file is in SGVO. I am worried they might take more than 6 months. Whereas other Visa office is far more faster than SGVO.
Few days back I was checking the average time to a PPR based on visa office in Immi-tracker. For SGVO it was 93 days. Today it shows 88 days.
Funny statistics!!!

Lifehack

Dec 19, 2016
Category........
FSW
The immitracker's Andy has asked us to update so that we can have a proper investigation why sgvo is being late and for what streams.

We have a whats-app group and also we are trying to get as much info we can get. Please join the link I posted earlier and update the information.

We are planning something and need as many people who can help.

Few days back I was checking the average time to a PPR based on visa office in Immi-tracker. For SGVO it was 93 days. Today it shows 88 days.
Funny statistics!!!