+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

K

katoky

asaf said:
Thanks Katoky for your prompt reply

Sorry for the inconvenience.....I was in a hurry ...that's why made the spelling mistake.....!

We all know You have got your PPR .....Still you always visited the forum...... Which is very nice.... Specially for new Bangladeshi applicant .....

Thanks once again

asaf
:)

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Soarer,

Interview place and time is informed to the applicant and if the applicant replies with affirmative then it is held on the fixed day and place that the applicant has replied in affirmative. Usually, for it takes place in Dhaka for Bangladeshis living in Dhaka and for others in nearest Canadian Visa Mission.

arlnr,

please go through the interview later again, it should say that what is the current # in queue for Interview. its usually 6-24 months. if its not written on your letter then the visa officer might have forgotten it to mention.

tosher,

have you got your Ecas to IN PROCESS? if not, then keep doing your daily routine work. if yes then start praying for medical. some people have scored more points and they are more exonomically sound than others, some people have shows forged documents and demostrated that they are vital to Canada and sometimes they are slipping through, Some are real. 2nd AOR to Medical, 6-8 months.could be more.

Katoky has always been marvellous !

paulcanada74

Star Member
Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jnathan said:
Soarer,

Interview place and time is informed to the applicant and if the applicant replies with affirmative then it is held on the fixed day and place that the applicant has replied in affirmative. Usually, for it takes place in Dhaka for Bangladeshis living in Dhaka and for others in nearest Canadian Visa Mission.

hi jnathan

ur info to Soarer is not right about interview place for Bangladeshis...until unless any Bangladeshis lives in Singapore all interview held in Bangladesh...I had my interview in BD though i live in UK...i requested several times before and after interview schedule to place it in UK but they replied me that they schedule it according to nationality (means applicants home country) until unless someone lives in SG or if the country does not have Canadian consulate and in that case interview held in SG...and they don't change the date & time unless someone has very valid reasons...which happens in very rear occasions...
I know few cases where applicant was residing in different countries (like UAE, PK, USA, and UK) but had interview in BD... I don’t know from where u get this info but i always want someone should has h/her interview in residing country and hope SG office will do that in future...

thnx

K

katoky

jnathan said:
Soarer,

arlnr,

please go through the interview later again, it should say that what is the current # in queue for Interview. its usually 6-24 months. if its not written on your letter then the visa officer might have forgotten it to mention.

tosher,

have you got your Ecas to IN PROCESS? if not, then keep doing your daily routine work. if yes then start praying for medical. some people have scored more points and they are more exonomically sound than others, some people have shows forged documents and demostrated that they are vital to Canada and sometimes they are slipping through, Some are real. 2nd AOR to Medical, 6-8 months.could be more.

Katoky has always been marvellous !
::)
@jnathan...
thanksss ;)

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
paulcanada74,

what made them calling you to an Interview? What did they ask you? What was the result?

You're always welcome "katoky" !

asaf

Star Member
May 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear katoky or Seniors,

I have some confusion about Notarized photocopy.... Suppose I go to the notary public in Motijheel and ask him to notarized my documents ...and he is telling me i have to buy 50 or 100 TK Stamp for all the documents.The stamp is not like which we used to make legal paper like Land Contract or any type of official contract. This is a blue paper with stamp like we get from the post office to send any letter to our relatives or official documents . He is telling me i have to fix this extra paper with all my papers asking by the CIC VO ! That's why my question is ......

Did you notarized your photocopy like this ....? If Yes or No then

# Please advice me what should be the format of notarization ?

# What seal/stamp we have to put there.....?

# Do we need another blue paper which indicates the name ,address of notary public with a 50 TK Stamp fix there ....?

Thanks

Asaf

K

katoky

asaf said:
Dear katoky or Seniors,

I have some confusion about Notarized photocopy.... Suppose I go to the notary public in Motijheel and ask him to notarized my documents ...and he is telling me i have to buy 50 or 100 TK Stamp for all the documents.The stamp is not like which we used to make legal paper like Land Contract or any type of official contract. This is a blue paper with stamp like we get from the post office to send any letter to our relatives or official documents . He is telling me i have to fix this extra paper with all my papers asking by the CIC VO ! That's why my question is ......

Did you notarized your photocopy like this ....? If Yes or No then

# Please advice me what should be the format of notarization ?
# What seal/stamp we have to put there.....?

# Do we need another blue paper which indicates the name ,address of notary public with a 50 TK Stamp fix there ....?

Thanks

Asaf
i m not familiar with the way u r telling...
just go to 'dhaka anubad' at motijhil..
do the way they say ..
they r well known

katoky

asaf

Star Member
May 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Katoky ... I will do as the way you advised insallah......

Actually i didn't familiar with this type of things ...I have attested SSC & HSC certificate but Notarization is a different issue.....

I hope "dhaka anubad" will be good and friendly...

Thanks

katoky said:
i m not familiar with the way u r telling...
just go to 'dhaka anubad' at motijhil..
do the way they say ..
they r well known

katoky

ashique_tas

Jan 23, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-10
Doc's Request.
25-06-10
Nomination.....
25-06-2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR @ 25-06-10;2nd AOR @ 12-10-10
IELTS Request
25-06-10
File Transfer...
26-09-10;Updated docs sent on 21st Feb,2012.
Med's Request
Issued @ 5th July,2012.Received@17th July,2012 By the grace of Almighty Allah!!
Med's Done....
21st July,2012;received by SGVO @ 25th July & docs reached at 2nd Aug by the grace of Allah
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
By the grace of Allah 19.09.2012
VISA ISSUED...
By the grace of Allah 29.10.2012
LANDED..........
By the grace of Allah 4th Feb,2013.
S_Haque said:
head to head with classical_beat........same goes to me..... its the same old msg...received...

S_Haque
Same here dude. Don't worry.Everything will be fine Inshallah.Just pray to Allah.

Whenever you will see"We started processing ur documents,then the medical will come in a short notice.

For further clarification,check the below link-

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/april-2010-applicants-t38471.0.html#new

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Only if you fall under this quota of CHC Singapore, the number is 1100 Visas for year 2011.

soarer

Aug 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Jnathan for your reply.

Katoky, I agree with you regarding notarization.

Saif1587

Oct 8, 2009
Finally got the VISA today. Thanks for all of your time to time support in this forum :)

NOC - 0213 ,
Visa Office - Singapore,
Sent to CIO,NS - 01-Feb-2010
AOR from CIO 19-Mar-10
Doc sent- 25-May-10
2nd AOR- 08-jun-10
Medical-10-Nov-10
PP sent- 22-Dec-10
photo resend- 25-Jan-11
VISA- 27-Feb-11

Saif

aakash28

Jan 28, 2006
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th Oct 2010
AOR Received.
8th Feb 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
9th June 2011
Med's Request
18th July 2011
Med's Done....
1st August 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 24th 2011; Submitted on October 11th 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made on November 14th 2011; PP received on December 4th 2011
LANDED..........
May 7th 2012
Guys, from where i can get the Police Clearance Certificate in Dhaka? Any idea?

NGE

Feb 15, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2011
LANDED..........
29-01-2012
Saif1587 said:
Finally got the VISA today. Thanks for all of your time to time support in this forum :)

NOC - 0213 ,
Visa Office - Singapore,
Sent to CIO,NS - 01-Feb-2010
AOR from CIO 19-Mar-10
Doc sent- 25-May-10
2nd AOR- 08-jun-10
Medical-10-Nov-10
PP sent- 22-Dec-10
photo resend- 25-Jan-11
VISA- 27-Feb-11

Saif
congratulation saif.... u r lucky one ..... may allah bless u ....