+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

immig95

Star Member
Jun 27, 2017
আসসালামু আলাইকুম,
আপনার একটি International Credit Card লাগবে, CAIPS payment আর জন্য।
আমাদের দেশের জন্য এটাই সবচে ভাল অপশন। EBL, BRAC, Merchantile Bank এর Internationalপ্রিপেড Credit Card আছে,
..EBL, BRAC, Merchantile Bank এর Internationalপ্রিপেড Credit Card ..which costs you less and reliable service..Thanks

mok_kab

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
আমার একটা প্রশ্ন ছিল। Job experience verify করার জন্য জব-প্লেসে/অফিসে কী ভাবে যোগাযোগ করে? ফিজিকালি যায় না কি ফোন/মেইল দেয়?
যারা এইটা ফেইস করেছেন তারা কি কেউ বলবেন একটু?

Last edited:

scorpio939

Sep 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO -> Manila VO
NOC Code......
1114:Other Financial Officers
App. Filed.......
08-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
22-Jun-2016
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2014
AOR Received.
13-JAN-2015
Med's Request
22-Jun-2016
Med's Done....
18-July-2016
Passport Req..
14-Dec-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2016
LANDED..........
13-APR-2017
I've not faced it myself, but from other members experience I learned that:

> CIC checks LinkedIn & FB profiles
> CIC May call your HR/Admin dept. or your Manager
> CIC representatives may visit your office physically, suddenly. May talk to the receptionist, your supervisor/manager & also you.

আমার একটা প্রশ্ন ছিল। Job experience verify করার জন্য জব-প্লেসে/অফিসে কী ভাবে যোগাযোগ করে? ফিজিকালি যায় না কি ফোন/মেইল দেয়?
যারা এইটা ফেইস করেছেন তারা কি কেউ বলবেন একটু?

Reactions: mok_kab

mok_kab

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
I've not faced it myself, but from other members experience I learned that:

> CIC checks LinkedIn & FB profiles
> CIC May call your HR/Admin dept. or your Manager
> CIC representatives may visit your office physically, suddenly. May talk to the receptionist, your supervisor/manager & also you.
Thanks for the info! :)

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hi brothers,

Can anyone pls let me know whether so called "jatiyo Shanchoypotro" in the applicants name can be used to show the proof of Fund for an single applicant ? I have 8 lakhs as an amount that has been kept in the "Sanchaypatro" and I am the only applicant, so will this amount in this format will be enough for me to pass the POF and get the PPR ?

PLs advice how to get that amount in the statement format so that I can upload that in my CIC account during my application process. Thanks.

BR

Mapple Leaf

Oct 20, 2016
Visa Office......
SGVO SINP OID
App. Filed.......
30th August 2016
Nomination.....
15th October 2016
AOR Received.
4th February 2017
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
21st Feb 2017
Med's Request
25th May 2017
Med's Done....
27/05/2017
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20/06/2017
VISA ISSUED...
10/07/2017...got in hand in 31/07/2017
LANDED..........
hoping September 2017
I used share market's money and got success. So no problem
Vai keep inj touch, as these days i am too busy, could not chk forum or other way. pray for me.

Farhana Kona

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
AOR Received.
April 24 ' 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
May 24'2016
Med's Done....
June 09'2016
Passport Req..
Yet to get
VISA ISSUED...
Yet to get
CPC??????
i ve seen the full email address u have given someone....
vai can u pls tell me to whom have u addressed?? Moreover, was the content of ur email like case specific enquiry?? From where have u got the email id?? Seems new to me....
please reply....

nazmulhoque

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
Waiting
CPC??????
i ve seen the full email address u have given someone....
vai can u pls tell me to whom have u addressed?? Moreover, was the content of ur email like case specific enquiry?? From where have u got the email id?? Seems new to me....
please reply....
It was a general inquiry mentioning my Application No. and UCI. It was not a CSE. I didn't address anyone specific, I started with 'Dear Concerned'.

CSE is applicable for applications that exceeded the specified processing time frame. When did you submit your application and what category was it?

Farhana Kona

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
AOR Received.
April 24 ' 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
May 24'2016
Med's Done....
June 09'2016
Passport Req..
Yet to get
VISA ISSUED...
Yet to get
It was a general inquiry mentioning my Application No. and UCI. It was not a CSE. I didn't address anyone specific, I started with 'Dear Concerned'.

CSE is applicable for applications that exceeded the specified processing time frame. When did you submit your application and what category was it?
I applied on dec 18 2014....fswp.... Did medical june 09 2016, then silence for one year...right after my medical expired , on june 20 they again asked for medical..... Sent it on 24th june and cic account updated medical passed on 26th june 2017.... Again 2 months almost passing but no ppr.... Whearas i was expecting as they asked for remedical, this time i will get ppr within a month positively... But no...
actually this time i want to take some stronger action then cse... That is why noticed your mail address ,from where u got details status n informative reply....
hope u understood my agony....
Any advice vai???

nazmulhoque

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
Waiting
Such things happened to many pre-EE applicants. I think you should definitely get in touch with CIC. Send them an email and see what they reply. It's unpredictable if they will reply or not. They did reply to many people as in my case.

You should definitely try it out because you have a strongly valid reason. Send an email to CPC Ottawa at CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca mentioning your situation in details. I hope you get a reply from them. Best of luck!

Reactions: Farhana Kona

mok_kab

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
I applied on dec 18 2014....fswp.... Did medical june 09 2016, then silence for one year...right after my medical expired , on june 20 they again asked for medical..... Sent it on 24th june and cic account updated medical passed on 26th june 2017.... Again 2 months almost passing but no ppr.... Whearas i was expecting as they asked for remedical, this time i will get ppr within a month positively... But no...
actually this time i want to take some stronger action then cse... That is why noticed your mail address ,from where u got details status n informative reply....
hope u understood my agony....
Any advice vai???
I think in addition you can send an email to Singapore visa office too, since the expected time has passed!

Reactions: Farhana Kona

ziapekua

Dec 24, 2016
work permit apply visa I need documents trivial needs helps visa i what did you want me to do now, I am ready to register your Visa file with us?

I was sent you to one of my masters number,who is interested to talk with you for my visa process. do you called him?if you didn't called him,please call as early as possible. he is waiting for your call

RSRS

Star Member
Aug 23, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
EOI: 20th Dec15 LAA: 13th Jan16 Appl submitted: 6th Mar 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
14th Dec'16
AOR Received.
CIC Stage: Appl package received 29Dec16 AOR on 20th Feb 17
File Transfer...
03Mar17
Med's Request
31stJan18
Med's Done....
03rdFeb18
My FT is in first week of March and waiting for MR. I submitted PCC issued in Mid September 2016. Will I require to submit a fresh PCC, as I am assuming that the processing will not be completed by this time? Please suggest.