+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

abo0286

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Toronto, Canada
Dear Seniors, urgent advice needed

I have created EE profile. But I am confused about 1 thing. In the Education section I entered the detail of my BBA and MBA since, ECA is only for my BBA and MBA. My query is "do I have to enter the detail of my SSC and HSC credentials?" Please help.......
Yes that's fine. You can add SSC and HSC later under Personal History when you receive ITA.

aktermh

Star Member
Feb 23, 2015
ঢাকা, বাংলাদেশ
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
০৯-০৫-২০১৪
Doc's Request.
send with application
AOR Received.
১৯-০৮-২০১৪
IELTS Request
send with application
File Transfer...
২২-০৯-২০১৪
Med's Request
১৫-১১-২০১৬
Med's Done....
১৬-১১-২০১৬
Passport Req..
০২-জুন-২০১৭
VISA ISSUED...
০৮-জুন-২০১৭
LANDED..........
২৮-জুলাই-২০১৭

Good Star

Star Member
May 17, 2016
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Med's Done....
Done
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah Soon
Hi Goodstar. Congrats. Hope you will manage to get your Saudi visa also for performing Hajj.
Alhamdulillah ! Trying hard to manage. Rest depends on Almighty

Abu Shams

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Dear Seniors,

My own fund which I have in my salary account is only 2.5 months old. This is why I am going to get additional fund through Gift Deed from my father, which itself will cover the required amount. Will my fund which is 2.5 months old raise concern since, the gift deed would cover my full PoF without taking my own fund into consideration.

Besides, there is no placeholder for Letter of Explanation, in my case,

Where do I put that explanation? Please help.

nazmulhoque

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
Waiting
There is no time frame for PPR. Just pray so that it comes asap.

Hey, do not think negetive. Always be optimistic. Refusal may come at any stage if they suspect any of your documents, but before refuse they normally send a "Procedural Fairness Letter" (Called 'Show Cause' letter) to explain elaborately with necessary supportings on the points they doubt. Refusal is a long term process, it never occur suddenly.

However, in your case refusal chance is 0.1 % i see. So stay cool and prepare urself mentally to fly.
I got a reply to my mail sent to CIC Canada. The reply actually came from Singapore Visa Office (My LVO). According to the reply, my file was transferred to Singapore Visa Office on 12 June, 2017, and currently it is waiting in queue for review by an officer. It also mentions that the review will be done in a chronological order (in order the file were received). And the officer at the LVO will contact me if necessary.

I don't know if it's the 'final review' or 'additional review'.

I am a March 16 applicant (FSWO). My BG is still NA since May 25. Medical Passed.

I have heard that files are sent to a local visa office only after R10 and A11.2 reviews are done.

In the meantime, I ordered my GCMS notes.

What do you think? Am I on the right track?

How much time does SGVO takes to process files?

Last edited:

mok_kab

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
I got a reply to my mail sent to CIC Canada. The reply actually came from Singapore Visa Office (My LVO). According to the reply, my file was transferred to Singapore Visa Office on 12 June, 2017, and currently it is waiting in queue for review by an officer. It also mentions that the review will be done in a chronological order (in order the file were received). And the officer at the LVO will contact me if necessary.

I don't know if it's the 'final review' or 'additional review'.

I am a March 16 applicant (FSWO). My BG is still NA since May 25. Medical Passed.

I have heard that files are sent to a local visa office only after R10 and A11.2 reviews are done.

In the meantime, I ordered my GCMS notes.

What do you think? Am I on the right track?

How much time does SGVO takes to process files?
Dear @nazmulhoque bhai, which email address did you send your query to?

immig95

Star Member
Jun 27, 2017
আসসালামু আলাইকুম,
আমি যদি ভুল না হই, POF সাধারানত ব্যাংক অ্যাকাউন্টের হতে হয়। কেননা, POF এর জন্য ব্যাংক তার লেটার হেড প্যাডে স্লভেনসি সার্টিফিকেট দেয়. যেটা, Shonchoypotro এর জন্য পাবেন না। সেখাত্ত্রে, আপনাকে Shonchoypotro এর ফটোকপি নোটারী করে হতে পারে।

সবচেয়ে বড় কথা, Shonchoypotro হয় টাকায়, কিন্তু CIC POF চায় কানাডিয়ান ডলারে।
Is it possible to use the share market's money as POF . Thanks