+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

sam_15

Feb 25, 2015
আমার কারেন্ট স্ট্যাটাস মেডিকেল পাসড। medical pass er age bgc ki chilo mone nai,kinu medical pass er din thekei bgc NA, ar additional doc er status chilo "your additional documents are being reveied".kintu ekhon sheta hocche "we do not need any additional docs" ekhon amar application ki IP1 stage e ase naki Ip2?

Farhana Kona

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
AOR Received.
April 24 ' 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
May 24'2016
Med's Done....
June 09'2016
Passport Req..
Yet to get
VISA ISSUED...
Yet to get
whe
আমার কারেন্ট স্ট্যাটাস মেডিকেল পাসড। medical pass er age bgc ki chilo mone nai,kinu medical pass er din thekei bgc NA, ar additional doc er status chilo "your additional documents are being reveied".kintu ekhon sheta hocche "we do not need any additional docs" ekhon amar application ki IP1 stage e ase naki Ip2?
when did u sent ur medical report?

Good Star

Star Member
May 17, 2016
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Med's Done....
Done
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah Soon
hello সারিফ খান ভাই, আপনার কত দিন লেগেসে passport back করতে? আমি জুলাই ২ এ জমা দিয়েসি। no update yet.
Mapple Leaf, any update of your Passport return ? How many days have passed after submitting at VFS & receiving at SGVO ?

tahminaml

Oct 19, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront 11.02.17
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-03-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2017
LANDED..........
03-03-2018
If we want to study in Canada after getting pr,
1. will we be charged domestic or int fee?
2. Do we need to evaluate our credentials again for academic purpose?
3. Someone told me we need to attest our original certificates from our home country university... Is it correct or we need to attest copy of certificates?
4. Again another person told me we need to attest certificates from wes? Does it mean credential evaluation?
5. Do we need to appear for academic ielts?

Very much confused....

deba_044

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER 09-09-2014
AOR Received.
15-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
05-09-2014, PF on 09-09-2015
Med's Request
18-11-2015
Med's Done....
20-11-2015
Passport Req..
26-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2016
If we want to study in Canada after getting pr,
1. will we be charged domestic or int fee?
2. Do we need to evaluate our credentials again for academic purpose?
3. Someone told me we need to attest our original certificates from our home country university... Is it correct or we need to attest copy of certificates?
4. Again another person told me we need to attest certificates from wes? Does it mean credential evaluation?
5. Do we need to appear for academic ielts?

Very much confused....
1. After PR, you will be considered as a domestic student.
2. No you dont. Canadian universities dont accept WES evaluation.
3. Most of the canadian universities only accept certificates which are attested by the controller of exam from bangladeshi university. They dont accept wes evaluation. If you want to study, like masters or anything else, please have your certificates and transcripts attested by the controller of exam of your university. Those should also be put in an envelop, sealed and signed by the university authority. Take 5/6 copies for future use.
4. Certificates dont need to be attested by WES. Only by your university/college controller of exam.
5. Yes, you need to appear at the academic IELTS. This is applicable for PRs also.

Thanks
Debashish

Reactions: tahminaml

sirajabl

Apr 11, 2017
সেই জুন মাসের পাঁচ তারিখ হতে ব্যাকগ্রাউন্ড চেকিং..অার কত্ত চেক করবে?
ভিসা টাইপ: আইসিটি (টিআরভি) ওয়ার্ক পারমিট
এপ্লাইড: ৩০-০৫-১৭ (অনলাইন)
বায়োমেট্রিক: ০৫-০৬-২০১৭
ষ্টিল ব্যাকগ্রাউন্ড চেকিং

জানিনা আর কতদিন করবে?? কবে মেডিকেল???

tahminaml

Oct 19, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront 11.02.17
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-03-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2017
LANDED..........
03-03-2018
3. Most of the canadian universities only accept certificates which are attested by the controller of exam from bangladeshi university. They dont accept wes evaluation. If you want to study, like masters or anything else, please have your certificates and transcripts attested by the controller of exam of your university. Those should also be put in an envelop, sealed and signed by the university authority. Take 5/6 copies for future use.
4. Certificates dont need to be attested by WES. Only by your university/college controller of exam.
5. Yes, you need to appear at the academic IELTS. This is applicable for PRs also.

Thanks
Debashish
Thnks for the detailed information
Do we need to attest photocopies or original certificates?

deba_044

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER 09-09-2014
AOR Received.
15-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
05-09-2014, PF on 09-09-2015
Med's Request
18-11-2015
Med's Done....
20-11-2015
Passport Req..
26-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2016

sheldoncooper

Jul 22, 2017
Hi,

I got the ITA lately. I wanted to know how to show Sanchaypatra (Govt. issued bond) as proof of fund, since it it easily encashable.

Has anyone here recently applied for immigration showing Sanchaypatra as proof of fund? If yes, what supporting documentation was shown (e.g. bank certificate, notarized deed, actual Sanchaypatra scripts, etc.)? Samples/ templates would be much appreciated.

Would seek urgent support. Thanks in advance!

immig95

Star Member
Jun 27, 2017
Canadian job market, work culture & lot of things are much different then Bangladesh.
So, we need to learn more about the changes and adapt ourselves.

Canadian Govt agencies are aware of this & have some programs which help newcomers to integrate into main stream. They provide free job search workshops. And also sector specific Bridging programs. These help to translate the Bangladeshi experience to Canadian job market.

See this link : Engineer : Working in Ontario http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/working/OI_HOW_WORK_ENGINEER.html

http://accesemployment.ca/index.php/engineering-connections

Studying with OSAP is not always a good solution. Ultimately u will have to repay the money & look for job. So, why not get prepared for job market & start finding job soon? Going after university/college study is not the only solution. It takes a lot of time also. You may consider the other pathways also.
Join the online CIIP sessions and prepare for adapting to Canadian Job market. Don't rely on only other ppls advice. Lot of new options are available now, for newcomers, which were not available even 5 yrs back. Let's take advantage of these.

Best wishes.
Thank you..
Please let me know if we land as a permanent resident and join a university for graduate studies, are we eligible for any sort of financial support from the government?

There is Canada- Saskatchewan integrated student loan and grant program for which on sask website it was mentioned one needs to be in the province for the last 12 months.
Regards

Last edited:

maplezone

Mar 2, 2015
Hi Seniors,

I landed Canada as a PR , then right after receiving my PR card , I flew back to my country of residence; PR Card is valid until 5 years. My question is that ; Is it compulsory for me to re-enter Canada every year ? anyways; I am planning to return back to Canada in the 2nd year itself. But someone told me that after receiving the PR card and leaving canada , I should re-enter canada before one year of traveling back to my country of residence ...

Please respond..

Good Star

Star Member
May 17, 2016
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Med's Done....
Done
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah Soon

Thanks
Debashish
Debashish da, i got confused seeing ur above reply ! People landed in Canada are telling that it is better to assess all the certificates & Transcript by WES or similar evaluators before coming to Canada if want to study after landing !

Can u please double check ?

If we want to study a college diploma from George Brown or same type colleges, what will they ask if we just show BD certificates? Without canadian equivalency assessment, how we can admit in those colleges ? How ?

Pls tell us the real fact if u know the exact scenrio pls

scorpio939

Sep 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO -> Manila VO
NOC Code......
1114:Other Financial Officers
App. Filed.......
08-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
22-Jun-2016
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2014
AOR Received.
13-JAN-2015
Med's Request
22-Jun-2016
Med's Done....
18-July-2016
Passport Req..
14-Dec-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2016
LANDED..........
13-APR-2017
"When you are a permanent resident, you can live outside of Canada, but must live in Canada for at least two years in a five-year period. If you live outside of Canada for longer, you may lose your permanent resident status."

Source: Understand permanent resident status http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/about-pr.asp

Hi Seniors,

I landed Canada as a PR , then right after receiving my PR card , I flew back to my country of residence; PR Card is valid until 5 years. My question is that ; Is it compulsory for me to re-enter Canada every year ? anyways; I am planning to return back to Canada in the 2nd year itself. But someone told me that after receiving the PR card and leaving canada , I should re-enter canada before one year of traveling back to my country of residence ...

Please respond..