Done
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah Soon
Dear Experts,

১) Passport submission এর সময় পাসপোর্ট প্রতি VFS এর চার্জ কত বর্তমানে?

২) শুক্রবার এবং শনিবার কি VFS অফিস খোলা থাকে?

৩) Appendix-B Form কি edit করে fill up করা যায় নাকি হাতে লিখে fill up করতে হয় ?

Good Star

Star Member
May 17, 2016
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Med's Done....
Done
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah Soon
Dear Brothers..
Alhamdulillah, all confusion & worries are cleared.
Firstly,I've submit all passport in VFS yesterday and then I've seen Gold Star bro's comments and became little bit tensed.
Finally today got CSE reply and it say's, they've received my baby's medical result and pls proceed to submit all original passport.

A LOT OF THANKS "aktermh" and "gold star" bro for your comments and discussion.
Sayed45 bhai,
১) পাসপোর্ট প্রতি VFS এর চার্জ কত বর্তমানে?
৩) Appendix-B Form কি edit করে fill up করা যায় নাকি হাতে লিখে fill up করতে হয় ?

Farhana Kona

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
AOR Received.
April 24 ' 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
May 24'2016
Med's Done....
June 09'2016
Passport Req..
Yet to get
VISA ISSUED...
Yet to get
Sayed45 bhai,
১) পাসপোর্ট প্রতি VFS এর চার্জ কত বর্তমানে?
have u got ppr??? @ good star

aktermh

Star Member
Feb 23, 2015
ঢাকা, বাংলাদেশ
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
০৯-০৫-২০১৪
Doc's Request.
send with application
AOR Received.
১৯-০৮-২০১৪
IELTS Request
send with application
File Transfer...
২২-০৯-২০১৪
Med's Request
১৫-১১-২০১৬
Med's Done....
১৬-১১-২০১৬
Passport Req..
০২-জুন-২০১৭
VISA ISSUED...
০৮-জুন-২০১৭
LANDED..........
২৮-জুলাই-২০১৭
Dear Brothers..
Alhamdulillah, all confusion & worries are cleared.
Firstly,I've submit all passport in VFS yesterday and then I've seen Gold Star bro's comments and became little bit tensed.
Finally today got CSE reply and it say's, they've received my baby's medical result and pls proceed to submit all original passport.

A LOT OF THANKS "aktermh" and "gold star" bro for your comments and discussion.
Dear Brother,
The honor is all mine, as I can able to help you even in a small manner.

This forum has given me so much help that its my duty to help back to them

aktermh

Star Member
Feb 23, 2015
ঢাকা, বাংলাদেশ
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
০৯-০৫-২০১৪
Doc's Request.
send with application
AOR Received.
১৯-০৮-২০১৪
IELTS Request
send with application
File Transfer...
২২-০৯-২০১৪
Med's Request
১৫-১১-২০১৬
Med's Done....
১৬-১১-২০১৬
Passport Req..
০২-জুন-২০১৭
VISA ISSUED...
০৮-জুন-২০১৭
LANDED..........
২৮-জুলাই-২০১৭
Dear Experts,

Dear Brother, Friday/Saturday closed. You may edit Appex-B by using acroreader.
পার্সপোট জমা দিতে শুধু প্রিন্সিপাল এপ্লিকেন্ট গেলেই হবে. অবশ্যই পার্সপোটের ১ কপি ফটোকপি নিবেন. পেনড্রাইভ জাতীয় কিছু নিবেন না. মোবাইল নিতে পারবেন. প্রতি পার্সপোট বাবদ জমা খরচ ২৮২১ টাকা. আর সকাল সকাল (৯:০০) গেলে ভাল

you may login to VFS service of Dhaka to check the process from the below link
https://www.vfsvisaonline.com/Global-Passporttracking/Track/Index?q=shSA0YnE4pLF9Xzwon/x/CQ1P0LBKn66dLdNUfueK+wmzUtYpC3tDHc7KgSJKZ7FG9C7PVGEduPHD32HU8RF1yxd7I8Ev5jXEiVQL8EwcvA=

Good Star

Star Member
May 17, 2016
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Med's Done....
Done
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah Soon
পার্সপোট জমা দিতে শুধু প্রিন্সিপাল এপ্লিকেন্ট গেলেই হবে. অবশ্যই পার্সপোটের ১ কপি ফটোকপি নিবেন. পেনড্রাইভ জাতীয় কিছু নিবেন না. মোবাইল নিতে পারবেন. প্রতি পার্সপোট বাবদ জমা খরচ ২৮২১ টাকা. আর সকাল সকাল (৯:০০) গেলে ভাল

https://www.vfsvisaonline.com/Global-Passporttracking/Track/Index?q=shSA0YnE4pLF9Xzwon/x/CQ1P0LBKn66dLdNUfueK+wmzUtYpC3tDHc7KgSJKZ7FG9C7PVGEduPHD32HU8RF1yxd7I8Ev5jXEiVQL8EwcvA=
+1 for u

Good Star

Star Member
May 17, 2016
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Med's Done....
Done
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah Soon

+1 for u

SBA79

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
AOR Received.
24-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Done
Med's Request
Yet to get
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
wish to get waived
Passport Req..
Yet to get
VISA ISSUED...
Dreaming
LANDED..........
Dreaming
Dear Experts,

1. Submission fee per passport is tk. 2821.
2. Fri & Sat they are closed.
3. Edit kora jay. Edit kore fill ul korai valo. I did that as well.
Good luck brother.

Reactions: Good Star

Roman007

Aug 29, 2014
My Timeline:
Application Submitted : Aug'14
First medical: Dec'15
Merriage doc submitted : April'17
2nd Med : April'17
PPR : June'17
Visa: yet to receive

special3220

Jul 15, 2017
NOC Code......
Hello Everyone. I am new here and trying to follow the forum but there are lots of terms which I dont understand and it is difficult for me to get the full picture. I dont have much knowledge about Canada immigration but I would like to apply If I am eligible. Can anyone please provide some guidance.

Summary of myself.

- Married with a child (1.5 years)
- Bsc, MBA Done
- IELTS (7.0)
- Working in Trust Bank Limited (1 year)

I talked with few others and they told me it is very difficult to immigrate to Canada with a banking work experience. Is it true? What is the prospect of me having a successful application and getting approved.

Thanks for the help.

Last edited:

aktermh

Star Member
Feb 23, 2015
ঢাকা, বাংলাদেশ
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
০৯-০৫-২০১৪
Doc's Request.
send with application
AOR Received.
১৯-০৮-২০১৪
IELTS Request
send with application
File Transfer...
২২-০৯-২০১৪
Med's Request
১৫-১১-২০১৬
Med's Done....
১৬-১১-২০১৬
Passport Req..
০২-জুন-২০১৭
VISA ISSUED...
০৮-জুন-২০১৭
LANDED..........
২৮-জুলাই-২০১৭
Hello Everyone. I am new here and trying to follow the forum but there are lots of terms which I dont understand and it is difficult for me to get the full picture. I dont have much knowledge about Canada immigration but I would like to apply If I am eligible. Can anyone please provide some guidance.

Summary of myself.

- Married with a child (1.5 years)
- Bsc, MBA Done
- IELTS (7.0)
- Working in Trust Bank Limited (1 year)

I talked with few others and they told me it is very difficult to immigrate to Canada with a banking work experience. Is it true? What is the prospect of me having a successful application and getting approved.

Thanks for the help.
Dear Brother,
First of all, with due respect to all Jobs, I dont know who told you that its difficult for Bankers for immigration!!!

I, myself, am a Banker and there were many Bankers who were Kings and Queens of this Forum and now proud PR holder and Passport holder of Canada (and ours). Well, thats another thing that your work experience is very less to apply.

Anyway, please login the below link to have a pictorial knowledge
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/apply.asp

special3220

Jul 15, 2017
NOC Code......
Dear Brother,
First of all, with due respect to all Jobs, I dont know who told you that its difficult for Bankers for immigration!!!

I, myself, am a Banker and there were many Bankers who were Kings and Queens of this Forum and now proud PR holder and Passport holder of Canada (and ours). Well, thats another thing that your work experience is very less to apply.

Anyway, please login the below link to have a pictorial knowledge
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/apply.asp
Thanks a lot brother for getting me hope up. I wanted to know from people who actually applied and successfully migrated to Canada instead of listening to various rumors from people who dont have any idea about Canada immigration.

Can you please give me a guideline of the things I need to do in order for a successful application? Like should I do it myself take help from websites like canadavisa.com or there are few organizations in Bangladesh who is proving this service like Global Immigration Consultants Ltd. And is it possible to get a job offer from Canadian employers while I am working in my current job in Bangladesh?

aktermh

Star Member
Feb 23, 2015
ঢাকা, বাংলাদেশ
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
০৯-০৫-২০১৪
Doc's Request.
send with application
AOR Received.
১৯-০৮-২০১৪
IELTS Request
send with application
File Transfer...
২২-০৯-২০১৪
Med's Request
১৫-১১-২০১৬
Med's Done....
১৬-১১-২০১৬
Passport Req..
০২-জুন-২০১৭
VISA ISSUED...
০৮-জুন-২০১৭
LANDED..........
২৮-জুলাই-২০১৭
Thanks a lot brother for getting me hope up. I wanted to know from people who actually applied and successfully migrated to Canada instead of listening to various rumors from people who dont have any idea about Canada immigration.

Can you please give me a guideline of the things I need to do in order for a successful application? Like should I do it myself take help from websites like canadavisa.com or there are few organizations in Bangladesh who is proving this service like Global Immigration Consultants Ltd. And is it possible to get a job offer from Canadian employers while I am working in my current job in Bangladesh?
Dear Brother,
As you are already aware of the fact that I am 2014 applicant. So, after that, 2015 & onward new system (Express Entry) has been introduced which I am not fully aware of thats why I have given you the above link.

Secondly, many of us (forum member) were applied through renowned (???) VISA services like SA and VISA center Ins (including myself), but, in reality these visa services have ruined our life as all are fake.

Well, regarding GIC, one of my Ex-college of Prime Bank has applied through them and he is quite satisfy. But I donot know nothing about them and I personally have bitter experiance with these so called VISA services.

regarding Job offer, you need to upgrade yourself a lot to receive a decent job offer from Canada while you are at Bangladesh,

But, never loose hope. As I never give up and finally after 3 years of apply finally I am fling this month to CAD.

special3220

Jul 15, 2017
NOC Code......
Dear Brother,
As you are already aware of the fact that I am 2014 applicant. So, after that, 2015 & onward new system (Express Entry) has been introduced which I am not fully aware of thats why I have given you the above link.

Secondly, many of us (forum member) were applied through renowned (???) VISA services like SA and VISA center Ins (including myself), but, in reality these visa services have ruined our life as all are fake.

Well, regarding GIC, one of my Ex-college of Prime Bank has applied through them and he is quite satisfy. But I donot know nothing about them and I personally have bitter experiance with these so called VISA services.

regarding Job offer, you need to upgrade yourself a lot to receive a decent job offer from Canada while you are at Bangladesh,

But, never loose hope. As I never give up and finally after 3 years of apply finally I am fling this month to CAD.
So did you receive any job offer or you have received the invitation without it? How many years of job experience did you have if you dont me asking?And your current CRS Score?