wish to get waived
Passport Req..
Yet to get
VISA ISSUED...
Dreaming
LANDED..........
Dreaming
Dear Bhi,
Like everyone have already told you, December may be (actually will be) the worst time to be there as its blistering cold. And you dont wana frezz your bone at the blistering cold!!! (well perhaps this year you may skip, but what happen next year!!!)

Furthermore, as you also have school going daughter and school began in September,; I think you can re-think/ rearrange for travel before september. This way, your daughter wont be losing semester/class year!!!

Hope you know the best!!!
You are right. But as I haven't got my visa yet September will be extremely difficult for me to fly. Lots of things to be wrapped up here. Only problem I could see for my travel plan in Apr'18 is the schooling of my daughter. Just want to no enrollment in school is allowed other than September? This extra time will add up some advantage for me here in some other ways. That's why I have thought of Apr'18. Anyways plan may get changed depending on the situation. Let me have the visa issued passport back in hand.
Thank you very much vai for your concern. Hope we will be in touch and try to help eachother in coming days as well.
May Allah swt. Shower his blessings on us.

SBA79

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
AOR Received.
24-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Done
Med's Request
Yet to get
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
wish to get waived
Passport Req..
Yet to get
VISA ISSUED...
Dreaming
LANDED..........
Dreaming
When u got ur PPR ?

Apnar time line detail bolen to pls
In May 4th week I received my Med and in Jun 4th week received my PPR which is submitted already.

SBA79

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
AOR Received.
24-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Done
Med's Request
Yet to get
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
wish to get waived
Passport Req..
Yet to get
VISA ISSUED...
Dreaming
LANDED..........
Dreaming
Apu/Bhaia,
Mine is not sure as well, but hoping i will get PPR by 1.5/2 months inshAllah. we should keep in touch. if i travel by april we can definitely pair up ! a kid as a company will be great for my daughter as she is 6. and a family to travel with will be nice. i do not use viber or wats app. but we can be connected through this forum if you want. take care :)
Sure. You can contact me or my wife as well if you want. I can share our contact once I get my passport back with visa. Helping eachother will make us strong in an unknown environment for sore. So let us stay in touch.
Thanks.

SBA79

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
AOR Received.
24-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Done
Med's Request
Yet to get
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
wish to get waived
Passport Req..
Yet to get
VISA ISSUED...
Dreaming
LANDED..........
Dreaming
You are right. But as I haven't got my visa yet September will be extremely difficult for me to fly. Lots of things to be wrapped up here. Only problem I could see for my travel plan in Apr'18 is the schooling of my daughter. Just want to no enrollment in school is allowed other than September? This extra time will add up some advantage for me here in some other ways. That's why I have thought of Apr'18. Anyways plan may get changed depending on the situation. Let me have the visa issued passport back in hand.
Thank you very much vai for your concern. Hope we will be in touch and try to help eachother in coming days as well.
May Allah swt. Shower his blessings on us.
Vai could you please let me know when SGVO receive the passport do they update the ECAS? How many days it took for you to get the passport back?

aktermh

Star Member
Feb 23, 2015
ঢাকা, বাংলাদেশ
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
০৯-০৫-২০১৪
Doc's Request.
send with application
AOR Received.
১৯-০৮-২০১৪
IELTS Request
send with application
File Transfer...
২২-০৯-২০১৪
Med's Request
১৫-১১-২০১৬
Med's Done....
১৬-১১-২০১৬
Passport Req..
০২-জুন-২০১৭
VISA ISSUED...
০৮-জুন-২০১৭
LANDED..........
২৮-জুলাই-২০১৭
Reactions: Good Star

slash_splash

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-01-2017
Passport Req..
06-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
19-04-2017
I am FSW 2014 applicant. I haven't got my visa yet though. My primary plan was to travel on Dec'17. But most people are discouraging to travel at that time. So may be I may fly in Apr'18. Nothing is sure at this moment. If you are flexible enough in scheduling your travel plan then of course we can tie up and travel together. My family and me welcome you. I have a daughter also who is running 9. By the way I am an Industrial engineer by profession.

Thanks.
Maybe December/January is not a good time to travel, but you can try late November or Late February. For your child, I cannot say for sure but there are immigrants reaching there throughout the year and this should not be a big issue, never seen any kind of concern about this before.

sirajabl

Apr 11, 2017
Thank You, Which method is better
There is nothing "sure" in Canada immigration. Even they will say u that u r not sure to get visa, although u already got it in hand. So processing means it is still pending and they will look into your file as per their future schedule date, not a single second before that schedule. And nobody knows what is the future schedule date. You can not predict anything about their working style following any formula. Better have patience and pray
.. Paper Based or Online..I applied online for intra-company transferee visa (TRV)

scorpio939

Sep 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO -> Manila VO
NOC Code......
1114:Other Financial Officers
App. Filed.......
08-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
22-Jun-2016
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2014
AOR Received.
13-JAN-2015
Med's Request
22-Jun-2016
Med's Done....
18-July-2016
Passport Req..
14-Dec-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2016
LANDED..........
13-APR-2017
I guess this guide can give you some info :
The Newcomer's Guide to Elementary School in Ontario
http://settlement.org/downloads/SWIS/Elementary.pdf

যারা স্কুল গোয়িং বেবি নিয়ে কানাডা শিফট করার প্লান এ আছেন তারা কোন সময় টা বেছে নেন? যেহেতু কানাডায় স্কুল সেশান সেপ্টেম্বর মাস এ শুরু হয় , বছরের মাঝখানে নভেম্বর বা মার্চ এপ্রিল এ কি ওরা বাচ্চা আডমিট করে? জানাবেন প্লীজ

Safir Khan

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
In May 4th week I received my Med and in Jun 4th week received my PPR which is submitted already.
Hi there,
I and my wife also submitted our passports and are waiting to get them back. If everything goes well then we may fly in April'2018 as we need to wrap up so many things before leaving. We came to know from our known people in canada that December and January wouldn't be good for landing there due to severe cold weather. When did you submit your passports? Thanks

Good Star

Star Member
May 17, 2016
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Med's Done....
Done
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah Soon
Hi there,
We submitted on 18th June
Thanks
How many days u had to wait to receive PPR email after medical and sending all docs to sgvo ?

I am waiting for PPR

Good Star

Star Member
May 17, 2016
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Med's Done....
Done
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah Soon
যারা স্কুল গোয়িং বেবি নিয়ে কানাডা শিফট করার প্লান এ আছেন তারা কোন সময় টা বেছে নেন? যেহেতু কানাডায় স্কুল সেশান সেপ্টেম্বর মাস এ শুরু হয় , বছরের মাঝখানে নভেম্বর বা মার্চ এপ্রিল এ কি ওরা বাচ্চা আডমিট করে? জানাবেন প্লীজ
Immigrantদের বাচ্চাদের নিকটস্থ স্কুলে নিয়ে গেলেই হবে যে কোন সময়। তারা ভর্তি নিবে।

Reactions: sam_15