Med's Done....
18-11-16
Passport Req..
07-12-16 & 25-01-17
VISA ISSUED...
February'17
LANDED..........
InshaAllah Aug'17
Kaw ki recently Toronto tay asben ? Jodi asen taholay 1st September/October to December 31, 2017 porjon-to bashar babotha kortay pari furniture soho. reply or you can send message to me also

Reactions: hasiburbd

Ferdaus

Jun 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-14
Doc's Request.
03-11-16
AOR Received.
01-12-14
Med's Request
03-11-16
Med's Done....
18-11-16
Passport Req..
07-12-16 & 25-01-17
VISA ISSUED...
February'17
LANDED..........
InshaAllah Aug'17
Dear Hasib vai,

Pls check ur inbox.

hasiburbd

Star Member
Oct 22, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-10-2014
Nomination.....
18-09-2014
AOR Received.
3-3-2015
IELTS Request
done
Med's Request
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
19-04-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
19/08/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Sep-2015
LANDED..........
Oct-2015
১লা সেপ্টেম্বর/১লা অক্টোবর থেকে ৩১ ডিসেম্বর ২০১৭ পর্যন্ত সুসজ্জিত ফার্নিশড এপার্টমেন্ট বাসা (এক বেডরুম, লিভিং রুম, কিচেন, পার্কভিউ সুবিশাল বারান্দা) ভাড়া দেয়া হবে। ডেনফোরথ / ফার্মাসী এভিনিউ ইন্টারসেকশনের কাছে অবস্থিত এই এপার্টমেন্ট থেকে তিন মিনিট হাঁটা দুরত্বে বাস স্টপ এবং দশ মিনিট হাঁটা দুরত্বে ভিক্টোরিয়া পার্ক সাবওয়ে স্টেশন। আগ্রহী বাংলাদেশী পরিবার যোগাযোগ করতে পারেন।

Reactions: Ferdaus

mansef

Jan 17, 2017
আসসালামু আলাইকুম,
আপনি অবশ্যই One George Srteet এই এড্রেসটা ব্যাবহার করবেন.

আর, DHL পাঠালে ৩/৪ দিন মাএ লাগবে. ১০ দিন নষ্টের চিন্তা করবেন না. তারপরও চিন্তিত হলে CSE raise করতে পারেন
You must inform them that you got their email 10 days after the date written in the letter. Similarly, they have mentioned address in green which is Robinson road. why you will send that in orange road?

mansef

Jan 17, 2017
Dear Expert Members,
Hope all are doing well and in good health. This is first time that I didn't get any reply from my post on this forum. I posted twice regarding an issue but nobody replied me. I think most of of the members have left for Canada, so its a good sign for everyone. Now I need some advice again. By the grace of Allah, after 3 years, I (spouse) and my wife(Primary applicant) received an email regarding the following things on 21st, May, 2017:
1. Medical Reports
2. PCC(From UK and Bangladesh)
3. RPRF
We did our medical and the reports are already been sent. We paid for our RPRF and receipts are ready. They asked us to send/post our PCC and receipts of RPRF in one envelope within 30 days from the date of this email. Now I have below stated queries:

1. We received their email on 21st May,2017 but sending date in the email is 11th May, 2017 so we literally got the email after 10 days, they emailed to us. So should I inform them regarding the matter that I am getting 10 days less for arranging and sending the documents? I applied for my PCC from UK and it will take some time to be received in Bangladesh.

2. I am quoting the last section of their email where I can see a mailing address (green colored):

"If you are unable to comply with one or more of our requests, please provide a detailed explanation. All documents that are not in either English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation. It is your responsibility to notify this office of any change in your address, contact numbers, marital status, family configuration, or employment or educational status. We will advise you of any other requirements, but we are NOT able to respond to requests for information on the routine progress of your application.
You must comply with the above requirements within thirty days (30) from the date of this letter. Failure to comply with these instructions may result in the refusal of your application.

Sincerely,
Immigration Section | Section d'immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut Commissariat du Canada
Singapore | Singapour

Facsimile | Télécopieur : (65) 6854-5874
Enquiries: visit this Website | Demandes de renseignements : visitez ce site Web
Website | Site Web : www.cic.gc.ca | www.singapore.gc.ca
Street Address | Adresse de rue : One George Street, #11-01, Singapore 049145

Mailing Address | Adresse d’expédition : P.O. Box 845, Robinson Road, Singapore 901645"

So I would like to know that do I have to post all the documents to the above stated (green colored) mailing address or is there any other mailing address?

Waiting for your kind advice.

Thanking you,

Safir Khan

Mr. Safir khan,
My advise to you is as follow:

Write them that from which date they will count 30 days - the date mentioned in the letter or the date you receive the email? You MUST mention it as you have only 30 days to response and you have to arrange your PCC from UK as well.

Secondly, send your documents the address they mentioned to you. why you send any other address? after sending the courier , you should write them the proof of the documents you send like DHL tracking receipt..

Take care

nadirakazi

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
Hello,

while filling up application I came across the following in my child's family section,

"We need to know some information about Mukto Muqtadir's family. Tell us about his/her family.
Please tell us about Mukto Muqtadir's immediate family members that have not been identified in the application.
This includes any parent, any spouse or common-law partner, any child including adult children, and any brothers or sisters. If the relative is deceased, provide the date of death"

just to be sure we do not need to provide our(parents') information here, right?

Safir Khan

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
ভাই, এর কোন নির্দিষ্ট সময় নাই।
আমার ৬মাস + লেগেছে, আবার ১ বছর লাগছে এমন ঘটনাও আছে।
Dear Brother,
where did you go to take your pictures for PPR purpose?
Thanks

aktermh

Star Member
Feb 23, 2015
ঢাকা, বাংলাদেশ
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
০৯-০৫-২০১৪
Doc's Request.
send with application
AOR Received.
১৯-০৮-২০১৪
IELTS Request
send with application
File Transfer...
২২-০৯-২০১৪
Med's Request
১৫-১১-২০১৬
Med's Done....
১৬-১১-২০১৬
Passport Req..
০২-জুন-২০১৭
VISA ISSUED...
০৮-জুন-২০১৭
LANDED..........
২৮-জুলাই-২০১৭
Dear Brother,
where did you go to take your pictures for PPR purpose?
Thanks
আসসালামু আলাইকুম
গুলশান-২ , ভিআইপি স্টুডিও. আমেরিকান এম্বাসি যেতে পরে. গুগল এপ্যাসেও এড্রেসটা পাবেন

৩ জনের ১২ টা ছবি ৮২৫ টাকা নিবে

Safir Khan

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
Mr. Safir khan,
My advise to you is as follow:

Write them that from which date they will count 30 days - the date mentioned in the letter or the date you receive the email? You MUST mention it as you have only 30 days to response and you have to arrange your PCC from UK as well.

Secondly, send your documents the address they mentioned to you. why you send any other address? after sending the courier , you should write them the proof of the documents you send like DHL tracking receipt..

Take care
Thanks a lot for your suggestions. I already sent my documents and they received it within due time.

Safir Khan

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
আসসালামু আলাইকুম
গুলশান-২ , ভিআইপি স্টুডিও. আমেরিকান এম্বাসি যেতে পরে. গুগল এপ্যাসেও এড্রেসটা পাবেন

৩ জনের ১২ টা ছবি ৮২৫ টাকা নিবে
Thanks a lot vai. I heard about them as well that they are professional in this matter. I just wanted an confirmation from you.

rokib572

Jun 11, 2017
I am new in this forum.

I am confused about ECA processing for Canada. Can anyone tell me the process in details?

And anyone from IIUC completed ECA?

Thanks.

Rokib

DREAM17CANADA

Jan 19, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
আসসালামু আলাইকুম,
আমি যদি ভুল না হই, POF সাধারানত ব্যাংক অ্যাকাউন্টের হতে হয়। কেননা, POF এর জন্য ব্যাংক তার লেটার হেড প্যাডে স্লভেনসি সার্টিফিকেট দেয়. যেটা, Shonchoypotro এর জন্য পাবেন না। সেখাত্ত্রে, আপনাকে Shonchoypotro এর ফটোকপি নোটারী করে হতে পারে।

সবচেয়ে বড় কথা, Shonchoypotro হয় টাকায়, কিন্তু CIC POF চায় কানাডিয়ান ডলারে।
Many Bank can certify Shonchoypotro in USD & Cad$

Reactions: nadirakazi

aktermh

Star Member
Feb 23, 2015
ঢাকা, বাংলাদেশ
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
০৯-০৫-২০১৪
Doc's Request.
send with application
AOR Received.
১৯-০৮-২০১৪
IELTS Request
send with application
File Transfer...
২২-০৯-২০১৪
Med's Request
১৫-১১-২০১৬
Med's Done....
১৬-১১-২০১৬
Passport Req..
০২-জুন-২০১৭
VISA ISSUED...
০৮-জুন-২০১৭
LANDED..........
২৮-জুলাই-২০১৭
I am new in this forum.

I am confused about ECA processing for Canada. Can anyone tell me the process in details?

And anyone from IIUC completed ECA?

Thanks.

Rokib
Dear Bhai,
ECA is Educational Credibility Assessment. In a simple word, assessment of your Bangladeshi certificates with Canadian one. You need to ECA all your certificates which are performed after HSC. i.e. Honors/Masters/PHD etc

For more information/ ECA you can find the website: https://www.wes.org/