Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
nazmulhoque said:
I got ITA on 25 Jan, 2017 at 456 points. I am currently preparing all my documents for APR.

I have already managed all my documents including PCC for Bangladesh and U.K. (where I studied), medical, employment certificates, IELTS TRF (Band 8.0), and ECA (Post Doc)

I have to show a fund of around 19000 CAD for a family of three members. Currently, I have the fund in my account. I have recently received the money from my dad.

I have seen in the canadavisa forum how many people have submitted a gift deed as the source of fund.

However, my dad has deposited the money into my account by cash and it was not transferred from his account by a clearing cheque.

Will it be okay if I only submit the gift deed with my bank letter and account statements without my father's bank statements and proof of transactions from his account to mine?

Please let me know.
I have query regarding ECA. I noticed you studied in UK. My question is how you contact your university when you living in BD. Whats the process? Did you email admission office and did they send you details or did they send to straight to Canada verification office?

BD_CAN

Feb 13, 2017
miltoncsekuet said:
8 March in Turkish Airlines.
I appreciate your response. However I am looking for a family/brother/sister in between 1st and 10th April at Turkish Airlines. May the almighty ALLAH bless you.

Jan 18, 2017
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
No Idea
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Not Yet
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
Nomination.....
Not Yet
AOR Received.
Not Yet
IELTS Request
Not Yet
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
My plan to Canada:

I need your guide whether my plan is right or not.

My CRS score as I tested today is 412 and if wife takes IELTS with minimum score then CRS score comes 422. So my decision is not to apply FSW right now. I better first apply for PNP programme(s) first. My first choice: Quebec, and then other provinces. I understand it will take time to get the answer but what I thought if I get any nomination from any provinces then ONLY I will apply for FSW.

I thought if I get any nomination then my score would come 412+600 = 1012 and its huge chance then I will get ITA.

I think there is no point for me to do IELTS right now. I would wait if I get approval from any provinces and then I will appear for IELTS and then apply for FSW.

What do you think?

russellx

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Visa Office......
AVO
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Med's Done....
03-10-2016 (re-meds)
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-04-2017
LANDED..........
11-09-2017
zakirsajibonline said:
My plan to Canada:

My CRS score as I tested today is 412 and if wife takes IELTS with minimum score then CRS score comes 422. So my decision is not to apply FSW right now. I better first apply for PNP programme(s) first. My first choice: Quebec, and then other provinces. I understand it will take time to get the answer but what I thought if I get any nomination from any provinces then ONLY I will apply for FSW.

I thought if I get any nomination then my score would come 412+600 = 1012 and its huge chance then I will get ITA.

I think there is no point for me to do IELTS right now. I would wait if I get approval from any provinces and then I will appear for IELTS and then apply for FSW.

What do you think?
What is your occupation/NOC?

If there are provinces in search of your NOC, then surely u can apply for Provincial Nomination.

I do not know if you aced the IELTS yourself. If you did not, then you could both deploy different strategies to rewrite the exam and ace it. That would help you to max out the scores for language portion of Express Entry (EE).

OINP just opened. Ontario scans the EE system and invites applicants who have a CRS score of 400 and above. U might just get lucky and get nominated since your score is above 400.***

***Last year, some applicants got nominated by Ontario after they deleted their EE account(s) and recreated it.

All the best!

Russ.

abo0286

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Toronto, Canada
zakirsajibonline said:
My plan to Canada:

What do you think?
Check Ontario PNP program asap. They just recently reopened.

Jan 18, 2017
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
No Idea
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Not Yet
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
Nomination.....
Not Yet
AOR Received.
Not Yet
IELTS Request
Not Yet
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
russellx said:
What is your occupation/NOC?

If there are provinces in search of your NOC, then surely u can apply for Provincial Nomination.

I do not know if you aced the IELTS yourself. If you did not, then you could both deploy different strategies to rewrite the exam and ace it. That would help you to max out the scores for language portion of Express Entry (EE).

OINP just opened. Ontario scans the EE system and invites applicants who have a CRS score of 400 and above. U might just get lucky and get nominated since your score is above 400.***

***Last year, some applicants got nominated by Ontario after they deleted their EE account(s) and recreated it.

All the best!

Russ.
Russ, thank you for your time. Appreciate.

My NOC is 2175. My profession is Web Developer.

My prefer province is Quebec as I have relatives there.

Haven't sat on IELTS yet as Quebec does not require IELTS nor ECA. Thats why I am not bother for this. I will apply Quebec and If I get approval and then ONLY I will sit on IELTS and create profile for FSW.

But Quebec takes 68 months to process, so I better also try to apply other provinces. Other provinces may require IELTS, ECA and even Entry profile ID and job seeker ID (AS PEI's requirements are Entry profile and job seeker ID). And may be other provinces require IELTS.

Now If I have IELTS and apply for PNP and if it takes more than 2 years to get the approval and then when I will apply for FSW do I need to take IELTS again as IELTS validity only 2 years?

Jan 18, 2017
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
No Idea
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Not Yet
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
Nomination.....
Not Yet
AOR Received.
Not Yet
IELTS Request
Not Yet
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
abo0286 said:
Check Ontario PNP program asap. They just recently reopened.

Yes Ontario's Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream allows 400 CRS score to apply.

rainbow00

Nov 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zakirsajibonline said:
Russ, thank you for your time. Appreciate.

My NOC is 2175. My profession is Web Developer.

My prefer province is Quebec as I have relatives there.

Haven't sat on IELTS yet as Quebec does not require IELTS nor ECA. Thats why I am not bother for this. I will apply Quebec and If I get approval and then ONLY I will sit on IELTS and create profile for FSW.

But Quebec takes 68 months to process, so I better also try to apply other provinces. Other provinces may require IELTS, ECA and even Entry profile ID and job seeker ID (AS PEI's requirements are Entry profile and job seeker ID). And may be other provinces require IELTS.

Now If I have IELTS and apply for PNP and if it takes more than 2 years to get the approval and then when I will apply for FSW do I need to take IELTS again as IELTS validity only 2 years?
Express entry scores are recently going down with every draw. Sit for ielts and get your ECA done. If you can score good enough you will not even need provincial nomination. You may directly qualify to apply for PR. And the average processing time is only 6 months. Try to score atleast 7 in each band. If you are married, get your spouse's ielts and ECA to increase your points. Goodluck.

russellx

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Visa Office......
AVO
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Med's Done....
03-10-2016 (re-meds)
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-04-2017
LANDED..........
11-09-2017
rainbow00 said:
Express entry scores are recently going down with every draw. Sit for ielts and get your ECA done. If you can score good enough you will not even need provincial nomination. You may directly qualify to apply for PR. And the average processing time is only 6 months. Try to score atleast 7 in each band. If you are married, get your spouse's ielts and ECA to increase your points. Goodluck.
Great!

And then once you are in Canada you can decide to move to Quebec where you state you have a family!

This is a much shorter route/process than the path you intend to take. It should be your last resort.

Russ

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
Mohibul Hasib said:
Fahad Bhai
It seems that it took long time for milton Bhai to finally clear the immigration process.
All's well that end's well! Milton bhai finally got it and his joy is obviously thousand times more than others, i guess! After all as a bonus he got 1 year VISA validity!

;D

bulbul1234

Feb 22, 2017
Dear ,
I am working at Bangladesh Agricultural Research Institute for seven years as a scientist. I have a son of three years. My wife also is a scientist of BARI. We both are MS in agriculture. How we can proceed our Canada immigration procedure?

Regards
Bulbul

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
bulbul1234 said:
Dear ,
I am working at Bangladesh Agricultural Research Institute for seven years as a scientist. I have a son of three years. My wife also is a scientist of BARI. We both are MS in agriculture. How we can proceed our Canada immigration procedure?

Regards
Bulbul
Pre-Requisite:

1. IELTS (You must + Spouse recommended)
2. WES (Educational qualification assessment) - HERE

Do as the followings:

1. Calculate your CRS Score : HERE
2. Create an Express Entry Profile: HERE
3. Compare your CRS score against recent EE draws: HERE

If CRS score is too much inadequate to receive an ITA, take chances to participate in different PNP programs for extra 600 points.

I may speak alien to you, but my only suggestion is : please study a lot on Express entry brother! (Until you want to spend Lacs of BDT on some consultancy agency!)

Google is your only friend to immigrate to CANADA! The Bold words of this post are the keywords to search in GOOGLE!

Best of luck!

Jan 18, 2017
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
No Idea
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Not Yet
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
Nomination.....
Not Yet
AOR Received.
Not Yet
IELTS Request
Not Yet
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
rainbow00 said:
Agreed 100%.

One question as you said ECA for my wife too. I thought initially its only for me main applicant. Are you sure she also needs ECA?

rainbow00

Nov 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zakirsajibonline said:
Agreed 100%.

One question as you said ECA for my wife too. I thought initially its only for me main applicant. Are you sure she also needs ECA?
ECA for spouse is not mandatory. However, if you want to claim points for her education then you will have to get the her ECA too.