+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fahad04 said:
Congrats Shamrajjo brother! Wish you a happy landing & tension free settlement in Canada!
Thanks you Bro.
+1 for your wishing.
Hope you will hear your good news soon.

Best of luck.

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amit111283 said:
Congrats bhai A TON. Could you please share your experience during passport collection...
e.g
is there any time limit for collection @ VFS Dhaka like 3pm-5pm or can collect any time of the day?
Would I be able to collect my wife and kids passports on behalf of them and what photo IDs are needed for that?
Do I need my NID during collection?

Thanx in advance
Thanks you Bro.
+1 for your wishing.

Well, Actually I have called to Dhaka VFS for our passport status on yesterday (Sunday) on the morning time to get information that they received the pack from Singapore visa office as our VFS tracking shows that documents already forwarder to Dhaka and we will get SMS or email from them.

Fortunately they confirmed me that I can collect those within 3~5PM and I went there alone to collect all of our passport and also i submitted alone.

Though they were asked me to keep NID but finally they didn't ask to see that. You or your spouse can submit and collect passport to VFS and don't need to take your kids there.

Best of luck.

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
quick_sand said:
Congratulations bro. Please pray for us. Wish u a happy and successful landing.
Thanks you Bro.
+1 for your wishing.
Hope you will hear your good news soon.

Best of luck.

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mustaeem said:
Congratulations Vai,

On your PPR..and hope you get it soon after long wait.

My eCAS shows Decision Made and Medical Results have been received. I did my medical on 26th November. myCIC shows Medical Passed, Background Check in Process. I have sent my RPRF along with PCC to SGVO on December 10th Which is received by them on 13th December. Awaiting for PPR.

Wondering when will get PPR.
Hi Mustaeem Bhai,

Just relax.... you will get PPR soon. SGVO is now working patter is.. on MR phasing they are not sending PPR and when PPR time not MR. So expecting you will get PPR when they will finish all issue visa and sending PPT to application then on next phase you will get PPR.

As my understanding very small amount of applications are still pending for MR who are really have some problem in their application and they need to see their note from GCMS note.

Best of luck.

SBA79

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
AOR Received.
24-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Done
Med's Request
Yet to get
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
wish to get waived
Passport Req..
Yet to get
VISA ISSUED...
Dreaming
LANDED..........
Dreaming
mustaeem said:
Hello Vai,

As you might know i was also stuck since may 2014 and have recently got MR on November and currently awaiting for PPR. I didn't apply through any agents but still got PF which I replied on January 2016. And Finally the MR came on November 2016.

As you were a VC client have you sent the email to cic apologizing for using VC and have you cancelled your status with VC. Recently many other Previous VC client got their MR as they had sent such letter to CIC. As per my understanding your file may be stuck for further verification such as site visit or PF. Or you may get MR directly soon. Rise another GCMS note.

Rise also a CSE and send another email to SGVO email ID asking about your case status stating that the process already have crossed the usual time limit.

Best Regards
Mustaeem Vai,

I have already disconnected with VC and sent SGVO a explanation letter through an authorized law firm. Very recently I got a mail from SGVO asking for updated schedule A form which is also sent to them and they received it on 4th Jan'17. Now waiting for some good news to come very soon.

blacky

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Doc's Request.
03-08-15 comp.reg. docs & salary acc stmt
Nomination.....
03-02-15
AOR Received.
03-03-15
IELTS Request
sent with Apps
File Transfer...
16-7-16 bank statement verification
Med's Request
23-02-17
Med's Done....
06-03-17
Interview........
2-5-17 RPRF+Pcc+pof+updated forms
Passport Req..
7-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
21-8-17
LANDED..........
october 2017
just relax,expect your MR soon

mustaeem

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Nomination.....
27-08-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
22-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016, RPRF,PCC - 13-12-2016
Passport Req..
11-01-2017, Submitted: 12-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-01-2017, Received: 26-01-2017
LANDED..........
Insallah During May 2017
SBA79 said:
Mustaeem Vai,

I have already disconnected with VC and sent SGVO a explanation letter through an authorized law firm. Very recently I got a mail from SGVO asking for updated schedule A form which is also sent to them and they received it on 4th Jan'17. Now waiting for some good news to come very soon.
Vai,

Hoe gase apnar....R aktu dhorjo Dhoren r ki....

mustaeem

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Nomination.....
27-08-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
22-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016, RPRF,PCC - 13-12-2016
Passport Req..
11-01-2017, Submitted: 12-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-01-2017, Received: 26-01-2017
LANDED..........
Insallah During May 2017
Shamrajjo said:
Hi Mustaeem Bhai,

Just relax.... you will get PPR soon. SGVO is now working patter is.. on MR phasing they are not sending PPR and when PPR time not MR. So expecting you will get PPR when they will finish all issue visa and sending PPT to application then on next phase you will get PPR.

As my understanding very small amount of applications are still pending for MR who are really have some problem in their application and they need to see their note from GCMS note.

Best of luck.
Thanks Boss 1+ for you...

azf_dhaka

Sep 16, 2016
1. Please inbox who is landing on 6th Feb 2017 to Pearson.
2. what is the form, i need to fill up before I land or we can prepared it from BD
3. what is the format of applying DL extract from BRTA
4. I have no CHIP DL but it is original, should I apply for DL or it is fine

amit111283

Jul 6, 2015
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-May-2014
AOR Received.
12-Sep-2014
File Transfer...
15-Oct-2014
Med's Request
16-Nov-2016
Med's Done....
19-Nov-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
9-Dec-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-Jan-2017
LANDED..........
28-04-2017
Shamrajjo said:
Thanks you Bro.
+1 for your wishing.

Well, Actually I have called to Dhaka VFS...........Best of luck.
ALHAMDULLIAH !!

Received Passports today with VISA stamped... A nerve-wrecking journey spanning over long 2 years 7 months finally comes to an end... only with promise to bring more challenges in coming days.

Earnestly and most sincerely, I do pray to ALMIGHTY ALLAH so that various complications faced by other forum members are resolved at the quickest.

And ofcourse CONGRATULATION to all members who are blessed with the VISA.

..Will knock again very shortly ... till then KHODA HAFEZ.

ekarus

Apr 21, 2012
Toronto ON Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
Along with application
AOR Received.
April 2011
IELTS Request
Along with application
File Transfer...
May 2011. 'IN PROCESS' from 10 March'14
Med's Request
29 April 2014
Med's Done....
04 May 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29 April 2014...submitted on 18 May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
12 June 2014...passport received 23rd July 2014
LANDED..........
17 September 2014
MB_FT02 said:
Hi All,

Watching at below communication in VFS web.... getting nervous... What will be the probable decision?? +ve or -ve (Allah Knows better).. May be this will be the last communication in terms of PR and our prolonged endeavor

"Visa application, tracking ID No 20161218BDDAPPT...... Your Decision received in Canada Visa Application centre, Dhaka on 08/01/2017 from Canadian High commission, Singapore and It has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Application Centre, DHAKA where your visa application was submitted. You will get another SMS & Email when your Decision will be ready for collection from Canada Visa Application center."
You don't need to worry at all. As you send you PP for visa stamping it will be more than 90% that you are moving to Canada. 10% depends on almighty. Be cool and enjoy.

ekarus

Apr 21, 2012
Toronto ON Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
Along with application
AOR Received.
April 2011
IELTS Request
Along with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
29 April 2014
Med's Done....
04 May 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
17 September 2014
Tashrif111 said:
One of my friend did not mention about BCS job during application because she was not sure whether she will continue bcs job or not. Now she wants to apply for Masters program in a University of Canada. Now is it ok to mention BCS job experience for University purpose? Does University have any connection with Immigration Canada for verification purpose? She did MR but did not get PPR yet.

Thanks in advance
First of all, Canada doesn't know what BCS is in Bangladesh. So don't worry about that. They just want to know your job experience and job description. If you need to submit your job experience, you need to submit as resume format. So don't worry about that. Here every single organization has link with others through your SIN [Social Insurance Number] or any one of your photo ID like PR card, Health card or Driver's license.

ekarus

Apr 21, 2012
Toronto ON Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
Along with application
AOR Received.
April 2011
IELTS Request
Along with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
29 April 2014
Med's Done....
04 May 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
17 September 2014
anik105 said:
Got Decision made on CEAS as on 4th jan.
Still not geting any response from CIC
Mycic also showing as like previos.

Expert can you please advise what is going to happened..and what will be next step...filling tensed & worried
Nothing to do other than sit tight and wait until you get PPR

ekarus

Apr 21, 2012
Toronto ON Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
Along with application
AOR Received.
April 2011
IELTS Request
Along with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
29 April 2014
Med's Done....
04 May 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
17 September 2014
azf_dhaka said:
1. Please inbox who is landing on 6th Feb 2017 to Pearson.
2. what is the form, i need to fill up before I land or we can prepared it from BD
3. what is the format of applying DL extract from BRTA
4. I have no CHIP DL but it is original, should I apply for DL or it is fine
2. Fill up all the forms that comes with COPR. You should make a list of items that you are carrying with you to save some valuable time in the airport immigration.
4. Don't worry about Chip DL as long as you have International DL. If your DL issued at least 4 years ago you need to fill up a form here, pay $25 for regular or $40 for express and send them to High Commission of Bangladesh, Ottawa for verification.

ekarus

Apr 21, 2012
Toronto ON Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
Along with application
AOR Received.
April 2011
IELTS Request
Along with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
29 April 2014
Med's Done....
04 May 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
17 September 2014
fahad04 said:
Chiro Sobuj vai, apni to koyek bosor Canada giyechen. Please, share some of your experience with us like, settlement, living cost, any challenges specially for Bangladeshis, professional opportunities, availability of jobs or any other of your suggestions.

Thanks
আগের আমার একটা বিশাল পোস্ট থেকে দিলাম। আশা করি উপকৃত হবেন।

After arriving:

নতুন দেশে এসে ঘোরাঘুরি করতে কার না মন চায়...সেই সাথে যদি কোন আত্মিয় বা পরিচিত কেউ থেকে থাকে তাহলে তো কথাই নাই...ঘোরাঘুরি করতে করতেই মাস কাবার.....নায়াগ্রা ফলস, সেন্টার আইল্যন্ড, থাউসেন্ড আইল্যন্ড, সিএন টাওয়ার কত কিছুই না আছে দেখার......ভাইরে এগুলো কোথাও যাচ্ছে না...একবার যখন চলে আসবেন, এগুলো দেখার অনেক সুযোগ পাবেন......কিন্ত ঘোরাঘুরির পাশাপাশি কিছু কাজ যদি এগিয়ে রাখেন তাহলে ক্ষতি তো নেই...

- আসার সাথে সাথে ১টা ব্যাংক একাউন্ট খুলে ফেলবেন......সব টাকা দিয়ে না...যত কম টাকা দিয়ে সম্ভব...কারন এখানে ব্যাংকে টাকা রাখলে টাকা আসে না, বরং টাকা যায়...interest rate একেবারেই কম, সেই সাথে ট্যাক্স দিতে হয়...২টা একাউন্ট খুলবেন...১টা cheque in আরেকটা Savings. Saving account is tax free, পারলে ২টা ব্যাঙ্ক-এ account খুলবেন, visa ও master card দু'টা credit card এর জন্য...এখানে credit card এর অনেক সুবিধা...যত বেশি credit account maintain করবেন credit history তত ভাল হবে, ভবিশ্যতে bank loan পেতে সুবিধা হবে......সেই সাথে একটা USD saving account-ও করে ফেলতে পারেন...ভবিষ্যতে কাজে দিবে
- এখানে বিভিন্ন store, বিভিন্ন রকমের point card দেয় যেমন, walmart reward card, PC Mastercard. সেগুলো নেয়া ভাল [বাংলাদেশের মত কোন ভাওতাবাজি নিয়]। point দিয়ে free তেও বাজার করা যায়
- আত্মিয় স্বজনের বাসায় খুব বেশিদিন থাকার কোন প্রয়োজন নেই...কারন এখানে সবাই ব্যাস্ত...অবশ্যই টাকার জন্য...তাই দ্রুত বাসা ভাড়া করে ফেলতে হবে...যারা একটু বেশি মালদার তারা Toronto downtown বা তার আশে পাশে থাকতে পারেন [সিঙ্গেল বেড্রুম এপার্ট্মেন্টঃ ১১০০-১৪০০ ডলার]...আমি থাকি Scarborough...এখনকার এপার্ট্মেন্ট ভাড়া, সিঙ্গেল বেড্রুমঃ ৯০০-১১০০......যারা বাঙ্গালিদের আশে পাশে থাকতে চান তাদের জন্য Danforth and Victoria park intersection এর কাছাকাছি কোন এলাকা...আর অন্যান্যদের জন্য যেসব এলাকায় কাউলা, শ্রিলঙ্কান, পাকু [markham, ellesemere, orton park, lawrence, midland এসব এলাকার কিছু যায়গা] থাকে সেগুল বাদ দিয়ে অন্য যেকোন এলাকা...উপরল্লিখিত জনগষ্ঠিকে সব যায়গাতেই পাওয়া যায় কিন্ত যতটা সম্ভব দুরত্ব বজায় রাখা আর কি......সবচে ভাল যেকোন বড় রাস্তার intersection এবং grocery shop এর আশেপাশে থাকা......বাস নিয়ে চিন্তিত হবার কিছু নাই...বাস সার্ভিস খুব ভাল...এবং কিছুদূর পর পর-ই বাস স্টপ পাওয়া যায়...যেকোন RT station অথবা subway station এর কাছাকাছি [Victoria park station, kennedy station etc] থাকতে পারলে আরও ভাল...
- কম ভাড়ায় বেইজমেন্ট এপার্ট্মেন্ট ভাড়া পাবেন...সেখানেও থাকতে পারেন, কিন্ত যাদের ছানা-পোনা আছে তাদের বেইজমেন্ট এপার্ট্মেন্টে না থাকাটাই ভাল
- যাদের ছানাপোনা আছে...বাসা নেবার সাথে সাথেই বাসার আশেপাশের কোন স্কুলে ভর্তি করিয়ে দিতে হবে. ছানা-পোনা বেশি হলে daycare খুজতে হবে.
- health card এর জন্য apply করে ফেলতে হবে...apply যখনি করেন না কেন এটা পাবেন কানাডায় যেদিন পা দিয়েছেন তার ঠিক ৩ মাস পর
- verification এর জন্য বাংলাদেশ হাইকমিশনে ড্রাইভিং লাইসেন্স পাঠাতে হবে...মনে রাখবেন লাইসেন্স এর বয়স অন্তত ২ বছর হতে হবে...এখানে গাড়ি কোন সৌখিনতা নয়...প্রয়োজন
- YMCA, ACCES এর মত govt. funded organization খুজে বের করতে হবে যারা new comer দের জন্য কাজ করে...এদের কাছে অনেক রকম সাহায্য পাবেন...সবচে বড় সাহায্য আমার কাছে যেটা মনে হয়েছে তা হল ফ্রিতে বাসার জন্য ছোটখাট কিছু ফার্নিচার আর ম্যট্রেস...১টা queen size ম্যট্রেস এর দাম এখানে ৪৫০-৬০০ টাকা...সেটা যদি আপনি ফ্রি পান কেন নিবেন না?
- এখানে আপনার educational certificate এর কোন দাম নেই তা আপনি যেখান থেকেই পাশ করেন না কেন [আমি বুয়েট থেকে পাশ করা...আর কিছু বলার আছে?]........যারা আবার পড়াশনা শুরু করতে চান, University-তে সরাসরি continuous studyতে ঢুকে যেতে পারেন আর যারা college-এ ডিপ্লমা করতে চান তাদের জন্য credential assessment এর কোন বিকল্প নেই...
- সবচেয়ে বড় কথা এখানে কেউ আপনাকে খাওয়াবে /পড়াবে না...আপনার সকল কিছুর ব্যবস্থা আপনাকেই করতে হবে এবং এর জন্য করতে হবে কাজ...এখানে কাজ-ই সব...সেটা যেধরনের কাজ-ই হোক না কেন...কাজের ব্যপারে আপনাকে অনেক ছাড় দিতে হবে...কাজের ব্যপারে prestige issue মাথায় থাকলে এখানে কিছু করতে পারবেন না...'আমি ডাক্তার/ইঞ্জিনিয়ার/মাস্টার্স পাশ/এম বি এ, আমি কেন 'কামলা খাটব'-এই মানসিকতা মাথায় থাকলে সেটা ঝেরে ফেলতে হবে...এখানে কেউ কোন কাজকে খাট করে দেখে না...তাই শুরুতে বেশ কিছুদিন অনিচ্ছা সত্যেও পরিস্থিতি সামাল দেয়ার জন্য কাজ করতে হবে, সেটা যেধরনেরই হোক না কেন...আর যদি আপনার পেশার সাথে সম্পর্কিত কোন কাজ পেয়ে যান তাহলে আলহামদুলিল্লাহ [চাইলে আর পড়াশনা নাও করতে পাড়েন]...এরপর পরাশোনা শুরু করতে হবে...কারন পরাশোনা ছাড়া কোন বিকল্প নেই......
- ডাক্তার ও ইঞ্জিনিয়ার ভাই বোনদের জন্য জানিয়ে রাখি [যেহেতু আমি নিজে architect আর আমার বউ ডাক্তার], যারা নিজেদের profession related কাজ করতে চান তাদের জন্য একটা বড় information হল......ডাক্তার ও ইঞ্জিনিয়ারদের চাকরি scarborough তে খুব বেশি নেই...[পুর্ব অভিজ্ঞতা না থাকায় আমি ও আমার বউ এর ভুক্তভুগি]...এই ২ profession এর চাকরি মুলত down town অথবা west Toronto......west Toronto বলতে west end of down-town, Etobicoke এরপর mississauga, brampton...আমার কথা বিশ্বাস না হলে indeed.com, workpolis.com ইত্যাদি job search web site ঘুরে দেখতে পারেন......অন্য profession-এর কথা বলতে পারলাম না বলে দুঃখিত।