+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

kochi

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
Shamrajjo said:
Hi Bro,

Please could you share your experience on less than 10% of rejection after PPR.

Cheers!!
Hi bro

This is my question also. I know all of them got VISA after PPR.

dontelother

Oct 27, 2014
Earth!
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-2016
Nomination.....
Dec-2015
AOR Received.
Jan-2016
Med's Done....
Jan-2016
Shamrajjo said:
Hi Bro,

Please could you share your experience on less than 10% of rejection after PPR.

Cheers!!

Me too want to know, is there any occurance of refusal after getting PPR!

jp2014

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2014
AOR Received.
05-2014
Med's Request
11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-2017
Happy new year! Anyone got any positive correspondence from CIC during the holiday break? If not, let's hope for MR, PPR rain starting this week. ;D

Farhana Kona

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
AOR Received.
April 24 ' 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
May 24'2016
Med's Done....
June 09'2016
Passport Req..
Yet to get
VISA ISSUED...
Yet to get
kochi said:
Hi bro

This is my question also. I know all of them got VISA after PPR.
U guys have got ppr n sent pp for visa.... even though worried to the highest order..... then what should i do???? Waiting for ppr long 7 months after MR n Rprp which is very unusual .... think about me and calm down.....

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
Farhana Kona said:
U guys have got ppr n sent pp for visa.... even though worried to the highest order..... then what shooyld i do???? Waiting for ppr long 7 months after MR n Rprp which is very unusual .... think about me and calm down.....
We all are sometimes unnecessarily worried apu. ;D

M_Bd

Star Member
Oct 5, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2014
Doc's Request.
21-04-2016
Nomination.....
09-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
21-04-2016
Med's Done....
24-04-2016
Interview........
Waived, Alhumdulillah
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-05-2016
LANDED..........
16-09-2016
Hi Shamrajjo!

Interestingly I found you are certainly praising Dragon/Cathy to fly, that remembered me our argument between you & me on 19th Jan.2015 where you were against this carrier due to transit issue without visa! However, I need to make some correction of your information provided earlier. First of all, this is incorrect that there is a long transit period in Dubai for US bound flights! Please be informed that, for example there are daily 4 flights to New York - JFK from Dubai where there is one via Italy and there is one least transit time to catch up this flight is ONLY 1 hour 55 minutes, do you think this is a long transit? However, on Toronto route, Etihad has only 1:40 hrs, Turkish - 2:25 hrs, Emirates - 5:25 hours where Dragon-Cathy has 3:25 hours but only Sunday/Friday may be & rest of days transit hour is 10-12 hours! And also there is a food issue, Middle Eastern flights serve better food in respect of taste of ours where Eastern carriers serves authentic Chinese/Asian food, which is a big factor in a long haul flight. About Turkish Air, I also suggest this airline in regard of luggage allowance, it is a great deal. War Zone/Unrest situation in Istanbul is a lame excuse! Hundreds of Turkish flights roaming around the world, don’t you think they do have direct flight to US/CA/Europe, without security clearance how would they fly? Think, flight from Pakistan also fly direct to US/CA/Europe where direct flight of Biman Cargo suspended for Eorope/Australia. Finally regarding your “Worker traveler”,I do’ve objection to use such type of arrogant word, we’ve to keep in mind that these people are real Heros of Bangladesh, still keeping our such highest foreign reserve. I don’t have any problem with them to travel around the world because we are paying for the service, what Arab people think about us is not our concern!

Regards

Shamrajjo said:
Dear Bro,

Happy New Year!!!

Actually when I posted the note about the flight rate, that time maximum airlines offering discounted rate if anyone wanted to buy ticket within 31-Dec-16.

Now rate became normal for almost all airlines.

However still I feel dragon air will be lower rate if you compare everything with other airlines timing and services.

Personally i always avoid via gulf area including Istanbul transit if I choose to go US/CA destination.
So that, for price, timing and service is better for me via dragon air.

I also prefer to travel with Emirates but their transit time is too long for me for US/CA route. But sometimes emirates service is getting bad when many worker travel at a time and feels like I am also worker as my Bangladesh passport. However after Dubai to other destination is very good service in economic class apart from business class travel.

You don't need any agent to check price. You can browse their website for better price and timing.
After your satisfaction for price and timing from any airlines then you can ask any travel agent to buy your ticket or you can buy ticket through wed site if you have credit card.

Hope this will help you

Cheers!!

quick_sand

Star Member
Aug 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-1014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
AOR Received.
21-09-2014
Med's Request
07-11-2016
Med's Done....
01-12-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
I have submitted my passport on 21st December and yesterday I saw decision made in MY ECAS. Now we can only pray to Almighty.

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
M_Bd said:
Hi Shamrajjo!

Interestingly I found you are certainly praising Dragon/Cathy to fly, that remembered me our argument between you & me on 19th Jan.2015 where you were against this carrier due to transit issue without visa! However, I need to make some correction of your information provided earlier. First of all, this is incorrect that there is a long transit period in Dubai for US bound flights! Please be informed that, for example there are daily 4 flights to New York - JFK from Dubai where there is one via Italy and there is one least transit time to catch up this flight is ONLY 1 hour 55 minutes, do you think this is a long transit? However, on Toronto route, Etihad has only 1:40 hrs, Turkish - 2:25 hrs, Emirates - 5:25 hours where Dragon-Cathy has 3:25 hours but only Sunday/Friday may be & rest of days transit hour is 10-12 hours! And also there is a food issue, Middle Eastern flights serve better food in respect of taste of ours where Eastern carriers serves authentic Chinese/Asian food, which is a big factor in a long haul flight. About Turkish Air, I also suggest this airline in regard of luggage allowance, it is a great deal. War Zone/Unrest situation in Istanbul is a lame excuse! Hundreds of Turkish flights roaming around the world, don’t you think they do have direct flight to US/CA/Europe, without security clearance how would they fly? Think, flight from Pakistan also fly direct to US/CA/Europe where direct flight of Biman Cargo suspended for Eorope/Australia. Finally regarding your “Worker traveler”,I do’ve objection to use such type of arrogant word, we’ve to keep in mind that these people are real Heros of Bangladesh, still keeping our such highest foreign reserve. I don’t have any problem with them to travel around the world because we are paying for the service, what Arab people think about us is not our concern!

Regards
Hi Mr M_Bd,

Do you have any personal class with me.
I don't think so and I never ever know you before other than from this forum.

Recently forum member asked me and I have shared my my personal experience and feelings which should not affect your feelings. And now I have not any intension to argue with you on this silly matter.

I can understand, you are very good Bangladeshi intentional traveler and lot of experience so that you can guide to all honourable forum members on time to time.

Cheers!

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
quick_sand said:
I have submitted my passport on 21st December and yesterday I saw decision made in MY ECAS. Now we can only pray to Almighty.
Congrats!! for the "Decision Made" on your ECAS.

Now you don't think any more about your application and now only waiting to get your passport back with VISA.

Best of luck.

M_Bd

Star Member
Oct 5, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2014
Doc's Request.
21-04-2016
Nomination.....
09-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
21-04-2016
Med's Done....
24-04-2016
Interview........
Waived, Alhumdulillah
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-05-2016
LANDED..........
16-09-2016
Mr. Shamrajjo,

Don't be angry with me! and also I don't have any personal issue with you & literally I don't know you either otherthan this forum. Look my intention to write previous post was just to let you know that members are always very tensed in this forum, incorrect information could lead them to frustration, So we should provide ONLY correct information, not individuals wrong information/experience. Hope you understand my point. Anyways..

Regards

Shamrajjo said:
Hi Mr M_Bd,

Do you have any personal class with me.
I don't think so and I never ever know you before other than from this forum.

Recently forum member asked me and I have shared my my personal experience and feelings which should not affect your feelings. And now I have not any intension to argue with you on this silly matter.

I can understand, you are very good Bangladeshi intentional traveler and lot of experience so that you can guide to all honourable forum members on time to time.

Cheers!

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
quick_sand said:
Congrats on your file update! your journey to PR is almost over! Be ready to fly!

Thanks

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
M_Bd said:
Mr. Shamrajjo,

Don't be angry with me! and also I don't have any personal issue with you & literally I don't know you either otherthan this forum. Look my intention to write previous post was just to let you know that members are always very tensed in this forum, incorrect information could lead them to frustration, So we should provide ONLY correct information, not individuals wrong information/experience. Hope you understand my point. Anyways..

Regards
Thanks for your wise advise. :p :p

Anyway hope you had very good last year and will be happy for 2017.

Cheers!!

udas1982

Star Member
Dec 21, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 July 2014
Doc's Request.
03-11-2016
Nomination.....
29 October 2014
AOR Received.
09 December 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
2nd line 28 August
Med's Request
03-11-2016
Med's Done....
05-11-2016
Interview........
Over Phone on 28/10/2016
Passport Req..
06/12/2016
I ve a situation here. today my mycic account has been updated with 'file closed 'and this application has been approved. but one status that was prevoously same that we need an additional doc from the applicant still appears. and opening section still shows 'ur action is required'

how could they require any docs after my file being approved and closed.....and I submitted all as per their required docs