+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

Fastener

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
Please tell me name of some Canadian University offering MBA, Masters (irrespective of Province) that are easy to get admission? Please i am in hurry. I am Done with my VISA submission with VFS Bangladesh. (By easy I mean no GMAT/GRE and I have 2.5 years of work Experience)

Thank you...

[B] [C]

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-August-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
9-December-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
SLU 26-Aug-2015
Med's Request
11-July-2016
Med's Done....
23-July-2016
Passport Req..
23-Dec-2016
Fastener said:
Please tell me name of some Canadian University offering MBA, Masters (irrespective of Province) that are easy to get admission? Please i am in hurry. I am Done with my VISA submission with VFS Bangladesh. (By easy I mean no GMAT/GRE and I have 2.5 years of work Experience)

Thank you...
Hi

Could you please share your time line? When did you get your MR and when did you get your PPR?

Thanks

Fastener

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
[B] [C] said:
Hi

Could you please share your time line? When did you get your MR and when did you get your PPR?

Thanks
I am MPNP and my VISA submission experience with VFS in Dhaka, Bangladesh.

1. Went early in the morning (at 9.15 am) and found few people around me and I had to wait 10 min to get my turn.

2. You need to get a serial from ground floor (ask in front desk), VFS security will send you there to collect that (from 4th floor to ground floor).

3. Mobile Is allowed but no microphone. but if you bring it they have locker for 200 Tk.

4. Get a photocopy of 1st page of your PP. You will need it they wont tell you it first.

5. When you go for visa submission counter. Explain the whole thing in brief and then submit. Dont expect the officer will check everything is in order or correct.

6. They will charge you 58 tk apx for sms alert which they wont tell you.

7. They will keep you passport and give you receipt.

For MPNP you should take 2764 Tk + 58 Tk, you VO mail and attached Instruction letter (PDF) & appendix B, 2 Copy Pic as prescribed format, one having name, DOB and Photo studio name.

Thank you.

(got a lot help from this forum. Truly, I got more help from MPNP 2014 applicant forum)

moyeenp

Star Member
Apr 25, 2015
Dhaka
ashif_it said:
try selecting the followings

Application details: Application Number and Unique Client Identifier (UCI)

Number of family members, including the primary applicant, that are part of this application: 1

the rest of the information will remain as it is.
I have tried as ur instruction. But not working.. Any other ways please?/

Abhie

Nov 17, 2015
Bangladesh
NOC Code......
PLEASE HELP ME OUT FRIENDS!

I am in a dilemma with my NOC code having worked for 4+ years in a Telecom Company as an Engineer. I want to take NOC 2171 (IT consultants, analyst) which kind of goes with my job duties having had a lot of experience in analyzing business issues concerning the telecom/IT equipment. Another reason behind my inclination towards 2171 is to apply for SINP - OID. Trouble is the education requirement in NOC 2171 is CSE/BBA background, not EEE. EEE is only available in NOC 2147.

Now, MY CRS score is 376, after masters in Business later in 2017 will get me up to 403. But if i get clb 9 level in IELTS, that score gets to 464 - u can see the huge lift which certainly enhances my chances in being nominated for Express Entry.

My question is if i apply with NOC 2171 now, can i change it to 2147 later if i want to after being nominated in EE category. Will that pose a problem? If it does, then I will forget about SINP and stick to 2147.

Thanks for checking my question.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
Re: the parents who are mainly immigrating to Canada for a safe and better future for their children, UNICEF published their 2016 study on children's well-being, fairness and poverty in rich countries.

Canada ranks 17th in child's well-being among 29 rich countries (Netherlands is 1 while UK and US stands at 16 & 26 respectively)
Canada ranks 26th in child inequality among 35 countries (Denmark is 1 while Australia, UK and US stands at 13, 14 & 18 respectively)
Canada ranks 24th in relative child poverty among 35 industrialized countries

UNICEF Report Card 11: Child Well-Being in Rich Countries: A comparative overview by UNICEF

hm2cicca

Nov 29, 2016
Hi,
I am a Bangladeshi citizen, visited egypt back in 2010-2011 three times total of 154 days, which is less than 6 months. All my visa was tourism purpose. I am trying to obtain PCC through egypt embassy at Dhaka. They said it is not required for people went other than work purpose.

Can anyone help me to know the procedure for PCC from Egypt.

Murad

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
hm2cicca said:
Hi,
I am a Bangladeshi citizen, visited egypt back in 2010-2011 three times total of 154 days, which is less than 6 months. All my visa was tourism purpose. I am trying to obtain PCC through egypt embassy at Dhaka. They said it is not required for people went other than work purpose.

Can anyone help me to know the procedure for PCC from Egypt.

Murad
Why you need PCC from Egypt if your total stay duration is only 154 days? I think if your cumulative stay in any country is more than 6 months
(i.e. 180 days), only then you need a PCC from that country.

Thanks

[B] [C]

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-August-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
9-December-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
SLU 26-Aug-2015
Med's Request
11-July-2016
Med's Done....
23-July-2016
Passport Req..
23-Dec-2016
Dear Friends

Please help me with your valuable advise. As you can see from my time line that I have done my medical in July 2016.
I have not received my PPR yet. My passport will expire in June 2017. I have seen passport request letter shared by others.
In that letter I have seen that "All passports should be valid for at least 12 months from the date of your medical examinations."

In this case, please advise :
What will happen if I renew my passport right now?
What will happen if I wait till I get PPR ?

Thanks

Lotus85

Nov 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Sep 2014
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Nomination.....
30-12-2014
AOR Received.
27-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
15 Nov 2016
Med's Done....
16 Nov 2016
Interview........
Waived... I guess
Passport Req..
08 Dec 2016
Can anyone tell me in which mailing address we need to send the hard copy of pcc, rprf proof?? My visa office is Singapore.

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
Lotus85 said:
Can anyone tell me in which mailing address we need to send the hard copy of pcc, rprf proof?? My visa office is Singapore.
Hard-copy? Generally if you are required to submit any document, the address should be mentioned in the request letter from your VO.

Thanks

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
[B] [C] said:
Dear Friends

Please help me with your valuable advise. As you can see from my time line that I have done my medical in July 2016.
I have not received my PPR yet. My passport will expire in June 2017. I have seen passport request letter shared by others.
In that letter I have seen that "All passports should be valid for at least 12 months from the date of your medical examinations."

In this case, please advise :
What will happen if I renew my passport right now?
What will happen if I wait till I get PPR ?

Thanks
Dear brother, as you are been asked to do medical, you are expected to get PPR soon. As a requirement, while VISA stamping, your passport must have 6 months validity.

As far your post informing us, your passport validity might not fulfill that requirement. So, I would suggest you to renew your passport and send a copy of the new passport to SGVO or your local VO through raising a CSE.

Thank you.

prince_nsu

Star Member
Sep 25, 2014
Dear Senior Friends,

I need a help from you.

Recently i have received Medical request from CIC (SG VO). I have received only one form which is issued for Me (as a principal applicant). But my family (Wife and two children) is also accompany to me. But i have not received any form for them. Now how i can i proceed for Medical test for me and my family as the panel physician is saying there is no option to do medical test without form.

Please advise me.

Thanks in advance

Reactions: Good Star

prosp.ca.mig

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
1114 (Other Financial Officer)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun 2014
prince_nsu said:
Dear Senior Friends,
You may download them from your MyCIC account if you have already linked your account at MyCIC.

I need a help from you.

Recently i have received Medical request from CIC (SG VO). I have received only one form which is issued for Me (as a principal applicant). But my family (Wife and two children) is also accompany to me. But i have not received any form for them. Now how i can i proceed for Medical test for me and my family as the panel physician is saying there is no option to do medical test without form.

Please advise me.

Thanks in advance

Lotus85

Nov 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Sep 2014
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Nomination.....
30-12-2014
AOR Received.
27-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
15 Nov 2016
Med's Done....
16 Nov 2016
Interview........
Waived... I guess
Passport Req..
08 Dec 2016
fahad04 said:
Hard-copy? Generally if you are required to submit any document, the address should be mentioned in the request letter from your VO.

Thanks
Bhaia sent u an pm. Appreciate if u reply me back.
Thanks