Nomination.....
Dec-2015
AOR Received.
Jan-2016
Med's Done....
Jan-2016
Lotus85 said:
dontelother said:
Congratulations! BTW wood you mind in which time they called you and what they talked about? Then it will help us in case of other calls from VO!

TIA

Thank u all.
I received the call at 7.30am (BD time) approx in the morning.
Good to know that. But what they asked about? Saw in forum some case officer asked, applied in your own or via agent. This type or something else? Just curious, as they usually don't call...

afrad

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
26-08-2014
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Refused
Dear Guys,

Good to see that finally SGVO is making decisions on the long pending FSW'14 applications.

However, just few minutes back I also have received my decision about my application. The application is refused and the reason seems very funny to me! After long 2 and half years of assessment, the visa officer decided that my Job Responsibilities described in my application do not meet the Skills set described in Canadian National Occupational Classification. I don't know how did they made my preliminary assessment and decided that I met the requirements as a Skilled Worker under that NOC!

Anyway, it was a long frustrating game for me and for my family. Now at least we are out of it!

I would like to thank all the mates who helped me lot during the past couple of years by providing wise suggestions. And wishing good luck for all of you!

Finally, I believe in God. And the plan God made for me would be the best plan for me. So lets see whats waiting for me!

Take Care!

S.H Afrad

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
afrad said:
Dear Guys,

Good to see that finally SGVO is making decisions on the long pending FSW'14 applications.

However, just few minutes back I also have received my decision about my application. The application is refused and the reason seems very funny to me! After long 2 and half years of assessment, the visa officer decided that my Job Responsibilities described in my application do not meet the Skills set described in Canadian National Occupational Classification. I don't know how did they made my preliminary assessment and decided that I met the requirements as a Skilled Worker under that NOC!

Anyway, it was a long frustrating game for me and for my family. Now at least we are out of it!

I would like to thank all the mates who helped me lot during the past couple of years by providing wise suggestions. And wishing good luck for all of you!

Finally, I believe in God. And the plan God made for me would be the best plan for me. So lets see whats waiting for me!

Take Care!

S.H Afrad
My heartfelt condolences brother. May Allah be waiting to shower his blessings to you soon. Thanks

falam

Jan 28, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (SGVO) Transferred to Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
XX 08 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
XX 12 2014
AOR Received.
XX 01 2015
IELTS Request
No.
File Transfer...
Date Unknown
Med's Request
XX 12 2015
Med's Done....
Done On: XX XX 2015 | Additional Docs Rcved by VO:07 01 2016
Interview........
Waived (Prolly)
Passport Req..
PPR: XX XX 2016 | Submitted to VFS: XX XX 2016 | Received by SVGO: XX XX 2016
VISA ISSUED...
XX XX 2016
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah!
prosp.ca.mig said:
Dear Experts,

When to register for CIIP session? Is it after MR or PPR? How to register and what would be the cost for CIIP session?

Best Regards,
After MR.

CIIP is free.

Check here on how to register: http://www.newcomersuccess.ca/index.php/about-ciip/how-to-register-with-ciip

Lotus85

Nov 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Sep 2014
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Nomination.....
30-12-2014
AOR Received.
27-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
15 Nov 2016
Med's Done....
16 Nov 2016
Interview........
Waived... I guess
Passport Req..
08 Dec 2016
[
Good to know that. But what they asked about? Saw in forum some case officer asked, applied in your own or via agent. This type or something else? Just curious, as they usually don't call...

They asked me about almost everything!!! How I met my husband, how we got married!!! Work experience, promotion dates(exact dates), then about agent and all.

dontelother

Oct 27, 2014
Earth!
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-2016
Nomination.....
Dec-2015
AOR Received.
Jan-2016
Med's Done....
Jan-2016
Lotus85 said:
[

They asked me about almost everything!!! How I met my husband, how we got married!!! Work experience, promotion dates(exact dates), then about agent and all.
+1
Thanks for the info! It will be really helpful for me and other forum members... Hopefully everything will be fine.

Farhana Kona

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
AOR Received.
April 24 ' 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
May 24'2016
Med's Done....
June 09'2016
Passport Req..
Yet to get
VISA ISSUED...
Yet to get
dontelother said:
Thanks for the info! It will be really helpful for me and other forum members... Hopefully everything will be fine.
once medical pcc and rprf is done ,is there any possibility of receiving this kind of ph call from sgvo???
Pls reply

dontelother

Oct 27, 2014
Earth!
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-2016
Nomination.....
Dec-2015
AOR Received.
Jan-2016
Med's Done....
Jan-2016
Farhana Kona said:
once medical pcc and rprf is done ,is there any possibility of receiving this kind of ph call from sgvo???
Pls reply
Have no idea of SGVO work pattern! Normally the possibility is less... But can't guaranty! Seniors can tell better!

fafroze86

Jan 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Forum Members,

So far i know we have to sent the hard copies of PCC, BG Declaration & RPRF Receipt to the respective visa office.

Do we also need to send email to visa office attaching the docs.

Need urgent reply please.

Uttara11

Oct 31, 2012
Bangladesgh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
IP (14.04.13), RPRF paid on 8 Aug'14
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Provided with Application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Received on 11 Jul'14 & re -Med request: 31 Jan'16
Med's Done....
Re-Med: 01 Feb'16, 1st med Done on 22 Jul'14
Interview........
Alhamdulillah- waived
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah received on 3 May'16 & sent 5 th May'16
VISA ISSUED...
Received - 14 Jun'16
LANDED..........
Insallah- within dec'16
Hi,
Congrats to applicants who has got PR, VISA, MR.. and wish for rest of all to achieve the same.

I have been asked to submit new photos by PR Card division to- PO box 4500-PRC Mail Room, Nova Scotia, B1P 6L1,

I landed in October and now living at Toronto. I would like to use CANADA POST from Toronto. Whether above address is suitable for regular letter mail, Regular parcel, Xpresspost.

Anyone who has sorted out this challenge after arrival in Canada, please help.

Regards
Monir
Toronto

zstream

Champion Member
May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
Rossei said:
Some will say that the pregnancy reason isn't good to show.
But it worked for me when I invited my in-laws on same occasion. But they visited Canada before our marriage which is a big plus point. And yes, I provided a doctor's letter along with the invitation letter.
Again, NOA/T4 is treated as the best evidence to prove your income. Then comes other things. If you have set your mind that you're going to invite her, you need to include the following:
1. Employment verification letter from HR department of your employer that states your job position, annual salary and starting date
2. Few recent pay slips
3. 4 - 6 months' bank statements if it's healthy
4. Any other docs (i.e. property ownership) that proves that you have enough room & money to bear the expenses of your MIL
Your MIL needs to show similar financial docs as well.
Thanks. Some additional questions arises. We are going for the paper based application so in this case what is the fee involve and when will it be paid? During the application submission at the VFS? Also does my mother in law need to book ticket in advance and submit the booking information also?

Fastener

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
Hello.

I Applied through MPNP from Bangladesh. And now I got a mail from my Singapore VISA office saying my application is almost complete and I need to send my passport, passport size photo and a form (which contains name, passport no. of applicant, etc) to get get the Permanent Residence Visa.

So, I want to say thanks to you all and my lord, Allah.

1. Now I want to know is there any caution to make while sending Passport and Docs TO VFS CANADA in GULSHAN?

2. And DO YOU KNOW THAT the size of photo has been changed recently for Manitoba provincial nominee program? Anything you want to say on this?

3. of course i will call VFS Canada. But please tell me what Documents (other than passport, Photo and Form), I must take to VFS, so that I cant submit my passport in a single day. (I am a job holder I can not take leave whenever I want, you info will really add value and keep me prepared)

4. And total amount of money VFS takes to provide VISA for one person.

Thank you...

Farhana Kona

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
AOR Received.
April 24 ' 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
May 24'2016
Med's Done....
June 09'2016
Passport Req..
Yet to get
VISA ISSUED...
Yet to get
Fastener said:
Hello.

I Applied through MPNP from Bangladesh. And now I got a mail from my Singapore VISA office saying my application is almost complete and I need to send my passport, passport size photo and a form (which contains name, passport no. of applicant, etc) to get get the Permanent Residence Visa.

So, I want to say thanks to you all and my lord, Allah.

1. Now I want to know is there any caution to make while sending Passport and Docs TO VFS CANADA in GULSHAN?

2. And DO YOU KNOW THAT the size of photo has been changed recently for Manitoba provincial nominee program? Anything you want to say on this?

3. of course i will call VFS Canada. But please tell me what Documents (other than passport, Photo and Form), I must take to VFS, so that I cant submit my passport in a single day. (I am a job holder I can not take leave whenever I want, you info will really add value and keep me prepared)

Thank you...
congratulations ...
after a long time could know someone has got ppr....i m passing long restless time for ppr.....may iknow ur timeline please ????

it would b very kind of u...
congrsts once again....

Fastener

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
MY TIME LINE

MPNP Submission 28 MAY 2014
MPNP Sp2 Submission 04 Jun 2014 (AOR on June 11 2014)
MPNP (Assessment Pending) 27 May 2015
MPNP (Assessment In Process) 12 Sep 2015
MPNP (Assessment Complete) 28 Sep 2015
LOA Received 28 Sep 2015

Application Sent 18 Nov 2015
Application Arrived 23 Nov 2015

Acknowledgement of apllication 19 Feb 2016
Case Specific Enquiry 26 Feb 2016
Medical Request 14 Jul 2016
Medical Done 26 JUl 2016
RPRF Sent 01 Aug 2016
Request for Passport 14 Nov 2016

Farhana Kona

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
AOR Received.
April 24 ' 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
May 24'2016
Med's Done....
June 09'2016
Passport Req..
Yet to get
VISA ISSUED...
Yet to get
Fastener said:
MY TIME LINE

MPNP Submission 28 MAY 2014

MPNP Sp2 Submission 04 Jun 2014 (AOR on June 11 2014)

MPNP (Assessment Pending) 27 May 2015

MPNP (Assessment In Process) 12 Sep 2015

MPNP (Assessment Complete) 28 Sep 2015

LOA Received 28 Sep 2015

Application Sent 18 Nov 2015

Application Arrived 23 Nov 2015

Acknowledgement of apllication 19 Feb 2016

Case Specific Enquiry 26 Feb 2016

Medical Request 14 Jul 2016

Medical Done 26 JUl 2016

RPRF Sent 01 Aug 2016

Request for Passport 14 Nov 2016
thank you so much.....but ur timeline is totally different in terms of category processing way and other terms.......
all da best wishes for u...