N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
zstream said:
Thanks again. The reason that my mother in law need to visit is that my wife is conceived. What do you think about chance for visa in this case. Beside mentioning this to the invitation letter is there any other document(i.e medical document or doctor's note) that can help in this case.
Some will say that the pregnancy reason isn't good to show.
But it worked for me when I invited my in-laws on same occasion. But they visited Canada before our marriage which is a big plus point. And yes, I provided a doctor's letter along with the invitation letter.

Also, I do have a permanent position here but haven't yet submitted any tax yet, so no T4 or tax related documents from me. But my payslips show EI and other tax deduction. Will there be any problem regarding this?
Again, NOA/T4 is treated as the best evidence to prove your income. Then comes other things. If you have set your mind that you're going to invite her, you need to include the following:
1. Employment verification letter from HR department of your employer that states your job position, annual salary and starting date
2. Few recent pay slips
3. 4 - 6 months' bank statements if it's healthy
4. Any other docs (i.e. property ownership) that proves that you have enough room & money to bear the expenses of your MIL
Your MIL needs to show similar financial docs as well.

fafroze86

Jan 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Experts,

During Application amra jei Settlement Fund show korechilam, Canadate jabar shomoye amra jodi tar cheye kom fund niye jai, tatey ki kono shomosha hobey???

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
fafroze86 said:
Dear Experts,

During Application amra jei Settlement Fund show korechilam, Canadate jabar shomoye amra jodi tar cheye kom fund niye jai, tatey ki kono shomosha hobey???
Na, kono somossa hobena. But apnake proof sathe rakhte hobe je baki balance taka still apnar account e ase.

Suppose, apni show korsen 15000 CAD. Now PR er por apni 5000 CAD niya canada airport e namlen. So, baki 10000 CAD er account hisab/statement apnar sathe rakhte hobe.

Thanks

drstrange

Nov 6, 2016
Hi brothers,

In response to the MR from SGVO, I want to put a cover letter in the envelop along with PCC, Payment-slip and Background/Deceleration form. That letter will mention the change in my current home address and also information of my and my wife's newly issued passports with copy of passports attached.

Is it possible to do so? I have already informed cic regarding the change of our passport through ecas and attached scanned copies few months ago but never done GCMS after that so have no clue whether cic updated my passport info or not.

Need urgent help in this regard. Thanks in advance.

azf_dhaka

Sep 16, 2016
Hello,

1. Is there anybody planning to land in Toronto during Mid or End of Jan 2017, please buzz here or inbox me.
2. I am joining online on 22-Nov CIIP Session and have started doing the Pre-Arival Program
3. Need Assistance on what to bring there, as kind of checklist for me and my wife and 6 years son
4. What other form we need to bring when we go there in Canada
5. Please inbox me if you like to go same time

Monzur

Star Member
Sep 17, 2016
Hello everyone,

does anyone know how I can pay CAD 2080 fees from Bangladesh using Bangladeshi int. credit cards which will be accepted by CIC. Does DBBL or BBL has those kind of opportunities?

Thanks in advance.

falam

Jan 28, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (SGVO) Transferred to Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
XX 08 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
XX 12 2014
AOR Received.
XX 01 2015
IELTS Request
No.
File Transfer...
Date Unknown
Med's Request
XX 12 2015
Med's Done....
Done On: XX XX 2015 | Additional Docs Rcved by VO:07 01 2016
Interview........
Waived (Prolly)
Passport Req..
PPR: XX XX 2016 | Submitted to VFS: XX XX 2016 | Received by SVGO: XX XX 2016
VISA ISSUED...
XX XX 2016
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah!
drstrange said:
Hi brothers,

In response to the MR from SGVO, I want to put a cover letter in the envelop along with PCC, Payment-slip and Background/Deceleration form. That letter will mention the change in my current home address and also information of my and my wife's newly issued passports with copy of passports attached.

Is it possible to do so? I have already informed cic regarding the change of our passport through ecas and attached scanned copies few months ago but never done GCMS after that so have no clue whether cic updated my passport info or not.

Need urgent help in this regard. Thanks in advance.
First of all, it's not required. Once you get your PPR, you can send your updated Passports. It will be updated accordingly, and in any case you will attach your old PP with the new one.

To change home address, an email or CSE is sufficient.

falam

Jan 28, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
XX 08 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
XX 12 2014
AOR Received.
XX 01 2015
IELTS Request
No.
File Transfer...
Date Unknown
Med's Request
XX 12 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived (Prolly)
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
XX XX 2016
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah!
Monzur said:
Hello everyone,

does anyone know how I can pay CAD 2080 fees from Bangladesh using Bangladeshi int. credit cards which will be accepted by CIC. Does DBBL or BBL has those kind of opportunities?

Thanks in advance.
Dear Brother,

Yes, using BBL dual currency cards you can pay the fee. Call BBL call center to know the details.

Same should be for DBBL.

I paid using my Prime Bank Dual Currency Credit Card.

blacky

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Doc's Request.
03-08-15 comp.reg. docs & salary acc stmt
Nomination.....
03-02-15
AOR Received.
03-03-15
IELTS Request
sent with Apps
File Transfer...
16-7-16 bank statement verification
Med's Request
23-02-17
Med's Done....
06-03-17
Interview........
2-5-17 RPRF+Pcc+pof+updated forms
Passport Req..
7-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
21-8-17
LANDED..........
october 2017
congrats to all those who recently got MR AND LANDING fee requests.

drstrange

Nov 6, 2016
falam said:
First of all, it's not required. Once you get your PPR, you can send your updated Passports. It will be updated accordingly, and in any case you will attach your old PP with the new one.

To change home address, an email or CSE is sufficient.
Thanks Falam bhai for your response.

Regarding RPRF, below are my understandings:

1. RPRF is applicable only for me and my spouse which is (490*2)= CAD 980 and this fee is not required for my kids cause both of them are below 18.
2. There is no difference between RPRF and Landing Fee.
3. After paying RPRF, there will be no more fees.

Please let me know whether I am right or I am missing something.

Thanks in advance for your help. :)

drstrange

Nov 6, 2016
sarkerabdullah said:
could anyone tell me how long it takes to complete police verification?
It normally takes seven working days from the day you apply. Mostly depends on the officer from your local Thana who will conduct the physical Verification.

falam

Jan 28, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
XX 08 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
XX 12 2014
AOR Received.
XX 01 2015
IELTS Request
No.
File Transfer...
Date Unknown
Med's Request
XX 12 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived (Prolly)
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
XX XX 2016
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah!
drstrange said:
Thanks Falam bhai for your response.

Regarding RPRF, below are my understandings:

1. RPRF is applicable only for me and my spouse which is (490*2)= CAD 980 and this fee is not required for my kids cause both of them are below 18. Yes, they are the dependent children of the principal applicant
2. There is no difference between RPRF and Landing Fee. Both are same, The word "Landing" is no longer used
3. After paying RPRF, there will be no more fees. There might be, e.g. if you need to re-print your visa, then a fee needs to be paid.. so on.. But generally speaking, this is the last payment to CIC before becoming a Permanent Resident.

Please let me know whether I am right or I am missing something.

Thanks in advance for your help. :)

prosp.ca.mig

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
1114 (Other Financial Officer)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun 2014
Dear FSW 2014 applicants,

Those who are still waiting for MR or any correspondence from CIC/SGVO, it is very important for you to Register and LINK your account in MyCIC. Because, many times CIC/SGVO sends email to us but we do not receive those due to technical glitch or any other reasons. But when you link your application in MyCIC you will be able download those attachments from MyCIC instantly. In my case when I received MR the email said that the instruction is followed by another email but I never received the instruction. for this I had to check my inbox and junk mail/SPAM folder thoroughly but never found. Then I logged into MyCIC account and found that the instruction is already uploaded there. Moreover any change that occurs in MyCIC account you are instantly notified by email saying that a change has occurred in your account in MyCIC.

Best Regards,

nobinq

Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO (Singapore)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 June 2014
Nomination.....
08 October 2014
AOR Received.
14 November 2014
IELTS Request
sent with file
Med's Request
29 April 2015 (second time on 04 October 2016)
Med's Done....
02 May 2015 (second time on 05 October 2016)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
26 Oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
04 Nov 2016
LANDED..........
InshAllah very soon
Does IOM provide the cheapest deal for tickets? Or there are other ways to get cheaper tickets?

I have heard IOM only processes tickets from Emirates & Turkish. I know there is another option also- China Southern.

Does anyone have experience in China Southern? How much is the ticket price one way?