19-05-2016
Med's Done....
04-06-2016
Interview........
Inshallah waived
Passport Req..
Shipper said:
Hello Everyone,

Anyone submitted passport to VFS Bangladesh and awaiting feedback? Trying to assess the time generally taken by SGVO to return passport. Going through some of the previous pages, gathered below info. Looks like it takes more or less a month now. Please add your case if you are waiting for PP. :)

ID PP SUBMITTED PP RECEIVED NO OF DAYS
sajibpaul40 23-Aug 20-Sep 28
arunsaha 28-Aug 17-Sep 20
dr.hopeful On or After 23-Aug 27-Sep <35
Rafi007 4-Sep 5-Oct 31
sharif1839 7-Sep 7-Oct 30
Shipper 25-Sep Waiting Waiting
Its actually 27 th August to 27th September.. So 30 days..:)

Alexand

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Toronto Ontario Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SBA79 said:
Does anyone know how to link with my CIC account if the applicant is using an representative? Your response is highly appreciated.
Hello,

Your representative should know this. You will find this information and more on this CIC link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/representative/rep-choose.asp

But watch this video just to get familiar with the steps, in case you choose to go through the application process on your own.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/multimedia/video/imm-form/immigration-citizenship-forms-basics.asp

Once you receive your UCI # keep in mind that the Government of Canada offers online free programs to help you prepare for Canada ( as Settling is just as long and hard as the application process ) here is the CIC list on this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-services.asp

And for Ontario specific information this is the settlement pre-arrival program http://nextstopcanada.ca/ ( you can find it at the end of the CIC list)

If you have a representative, sometimes these free government programs are hidden from you so that the representatives can offer the same service at a cost. So if you choose a representative, choose one recognized by the Government of Canada. There is a list of them in the first link I provided you.

I hope this is helpful. And wish you the best of luck!

Engr.Tuhin

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Chittagong
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
NOC 2131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th Dec 2014
Nomination.....
30th Mar 2015
AOR Received.
2nd Jun 2015
IELTS Request
sent with App
File Transfer...
SLU 27.08.15
Med's Request
October 16
Med's Done....
October 16
Passport Req..
December 16
VISA ISSUED...
January 17
Alhamdulillah
got MR today
with pcc and RPRF fee
please keep us in your prayers
thanks to forum mates, it help me from
day one I hv joined here

need expert opinion

where I can perform medical exam
how I can get the appointment
we have 11months old baby, is there any problem for him
what about the medical fee
and RPR fee?

Suman Das

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014
Engr.Tuhin said:
Alhamdulillah
got MR today
with pcc and RPRF fee
please keep us in your prayers
thanks to forum mates, it help me from
day one I hv joined here

need expert opinion

where I can perform medical exam
how I can get the appointment
we have 11months old baby, is there any problem for him
what about the medical fee
and RPR fee?
Answer-1: Dr.Wahab Medical Center at Dhaka. This is an online system. after medical diagnosis, it will update within 48-72 hours to ur CIC account. Road No-12, House-3, Baridhara Diplomatic Zone,Dhaka. Phone: 01778-630677 or +88028821454.
Answer-2: No need to take an appointment. u just go there with ur family members (Spouse and Kids whether they will accompany or not with u). u have to bring all passport and medical form which provided by CIC to u by mail .
Answer-3: No problem at all for 11 months old aged kids. they will just take baby's weight .
Answer-4:For an adult (More than 15 years),the examination fee approximately 3950 taka and for a baby, it may be 2400 Taka. (1-15 years).
Answer 5: For Adult (u and ur wife ) it is approx. CAD $490 / person. for dependent/ kids it is not applicable (means no need to pay) . Pls check ur request letter where clearly mentioned everything.
Thanks.

Fastener

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
I AM SERIOUS.

I sent my application to CIC in 18 November 2015. My application process went quite smooth. I sent my MED in 26 July 2016, sent RPRF on 30 July 2016.

Though 2 months and 19 days have passed since I sent my MED to CIC, MPNP did not give any decision? No eamil from MPNP authority. What could be the problem? I check my e-mail regularly.

The main problem is that my police verification certificate has only 27 days left to expire. (I applied from Bangladesh through MPNP. My Visa office is Singapore. In Ecas my file's status is "In Process" and shows that My MED result has been received)

Now what to do? Should I mail them? Any other idea, suggestions?

Thank you...

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
Fastener said:
I AM SERIOUS.

I sent my application to CIC in 18 November 2015. My application process went quite smooth. I sent my MED in 26 July 2016, sent RPRF on 30 July 2016.

Though 2 months and 19 days have passed since I sent my MED to CIC, MPNP did not give any decision? No eamil from MPNP authority. What could be the problem? I check my e-mail regularly.

The main problem is that my police verification certificate has only 27 days left to expire. (I applied from Bangladesh through MPNP. My Visa office is Singapore. In Ecas my file's status is "In Process" and shows that My MED result has been received)

Now what to do? Should I mail them? Any other idea, suggestions?

Thank you...
Dear

As you are under sgvo, you have nothing to do but waiting. I am also stuck here 1 year and my file still not touched.

Fastener

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
miltoncsekuet said:
Dear

As you are under sgvo, you have nothing to do but waiting. I am also stuck here 1 year and my file still not touched.

What is the Status of your file? Did u finish with Medical?

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
Fastener said:
What is the Status of your file? Did u finish with Medical?
Medical expired, eligibility, criminality security not started.

Fastener

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
miltoncsekuet said:
Medical expired, eligibility, criminality security not started.
What to do now as you midical report expired? Didnt you mail SGVO?

And what is "Eligibility, criminality not started"?

From which country did you apply?

Thank you...

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
Fastener said:
What to do now as you midical report expired? Didnt you mail SGVO?

And what is "Eligibility, criminality not started"?

From which country did you apply?

Thank you...

Send mail to sgvo, got generic feedback

As per gcms notes, before getting ppr you must passed these 3 items: eligibility ,criminality & security

From Bangladesh, I applied

Martial

Nov 28, 2015
Hello
Appreciate
if any expert can answer what is the chance of doing background /employment verification after issuing pr visa even in future .
Thanks !!

Fastener

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
miltoncsekuet said:
Send mail to sgvo, got generic feedback

As per gcms notes, before getting ppr you must passed these 3 items: eligibility ,criminality & security

From Bangladesh, I applied

What is this gcms? Could you pls just elaborate? Then I can search and read on my own.

And i have also filed an application but never faced these Criminality and Security criteria? I am through Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program?

Thank you...

Suman Das

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014
Martial said:
Hello
Appreciate
if any expert can answer what is the chance of doing background /employment verification after issuing pr visa even in future .
Thanks !!
Normally 0 %. But they gave a condition during PR visa that, your PR status may cancel anytime and u have to go back to ur native country for any types of misleading. So, until getting Citizenship, nobody saves for his.her status. But this is the practically rear case that anybody loses their PR status due to ur addressed case. It is mostly applicable if anybody involved / will involve with any types of severe criminality. Thanks.

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fastener said:
What is this gcms? Could you pls just elaborate? Then I can search and read on my own.

And i have also filed an application but never faced these Criminality and Security criteria? I am through Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program?

Thank you...
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/pia/global-phase2.asp

if you want to order it on your own there are two ways.

a) If you have a friend / relative in canada it would cost you just $5 and you will get that in around 30 days.

b) If you don't have a relative or friend in Canada then you can get it from websites and it would cost around $25-$40 and you will get in six to eight weeks..

Check this

a) If you have a relative / friend in Canada

As you have a relative / friend there it would cost you just $5. Its very easy. Your relative / friend will order this on your behalf and he will be the requester. It can be done by email and your relative / requester can send scan copies of everything. Your relative / friend will receive CAIPS / GCMS notes in his email.

First fill the following form but your relative / friend will sign it as he is the requester.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563E.pdf

Then you will have to fill this consent form and sign yourself

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5475E.pdf

Now according to latest IMM5563E form you can even pay fees online if you are not living in Canada and there is no need to fill any credit card form. Pay fees online, get receipt, fill it and then scan and attach with application. Its very easy. Go to section C of the following form then follow other links given below.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563E.pdf (See section C)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp

https://eservicesak.cic.gc.ca/epay/lineofbusiness.do

After payment take 2 copies of print out of receipt. Keep one copy for yourself and attach other with application.

Ask your relative to provide copy of his Canadian passport or PR card and copy of his recent bill or bank statement as a proof that he is currently living in Canada

Ask him to scan everything and send everything by email to

atip-aiprp @ cic.gc.ca

b) If you don't have a relative / friend in Canada

try these websites. You will get in around 6-8 weeks.

a) http://www.caips.ca/
b) http://caipsnotes.com/index.shtml
c) http://www.caipsretriever.com/2006/03/immigrants-life-in-toronto-canada-ii.html
d) www.lawpoint.ca ($25 only)

Engr.Tuhin

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Chittagong
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
NOC 2131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th Dec 2014
Nomination.....
30th Mar 2015
AOR Received.
2nd Jun 2015
IELTS Request
sent with App
File Transfer...
SLU 27.08.15
Med's Request
October 16
Med's Done....
October 16
Passport Req..
December 16
VISA ISSUED...
January 17
Suman Das said:
Answer-1: Dr.Wahab Medical Center at Dhaka. This is an online system. after medical diagnosis, it will update within 48-72 hours to ur CIC account. Road No-12, House-3, Baridhara Diplomatic Zone,Dhaka. Phone: 01778-630677 or +88028821454.
Answer-2: No need to take an appointment. u just go there with ur family members (Spouse and Kids whether they will accompany or not with u). u have to bring all passport and medical form which provided by CIC to u by mail .
Answer-3: No problem at all for 11 months old aged kids. they will just take baby's weight .
Answer-4:For an adult (More than 15 years),the examination fee approximately 3950 taka and for a baby, it may be 2400 Taka. (1-15 years).
Answer 5: For Adult (u and ur wife ) it is approx. CAD $490 / person. for dependent/ kids it is not applicable (means no need to pay) . Pls check ur request letter where clearly mentioned everything.

Thank you brother
+1 for you
Thanks.