Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
1114 (Other Financial Officer)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun 2014
My timeline is as below. And I am a FSW 2014 applicant.

1. Appplication Filed for FSW2014 (NOC1114) - June 2014.
2. Positive Eligibility Review (PER) - October 2014.
3. Acknowledgement Of Receipt (AOR) - November 2014.
4. 30 day procedural fairness on Work Experience - January 2015.
5. Sent reply regarding Work Experience - February 2015.
6. DNA Sample request received from SGVO for me, my father and
my paternal Aunt (claimed 5 points during application) - September 2015.
7. Received schedule to provide DNA Sample in front of Visa officer - May 2016.
8. Received Result - August 2016.
9. Received MR, PCC, Background Declaration, and RPRF on September, 2016.

shammi.polen said:
Hey... Can you please share your timeline. Have you applied under EE? Your timeline shows you have received your AOR in November 2014. It took almost more than a year to get the RPRF?

falam

Jan 28, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (SGVO) Transferred to Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
XX 08 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
XX 12 2014
AOR Received.
XX 01 2015
IELTS Request
No.
File Transfer...
Date Unknown
Med's Request
XX 12 2015
Med's Done....
Done On: XX XX 2015 | Additional Docs Rcved by VO:07 01 2016
Interview........
Waived (Prolly)
Passport Req..
PPR: XX XX 2016 | Submitted to VFS: XX XX 2016 | Received by SVGO: XX XX 2016
VISA ISSUED...
XX XX 2016
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah!
prosp.ca.mig said:
Alhamdulillah ... Received MR, RPRF, Schedule A - Background Declaration, and PCC on 19th Sep, 2016.

Today I have made the payment of RPRF through Citybank AMEX Card.

Is it okay if I send the payment receipt to SGVO through CSE (Case Specific Enquiry)???
You can send via CSE, but better to send via email

SBA79

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
AOR Received.
24-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Done
Med's Request
Yet to get
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
wish to get waived
Passport Req..
Yet to get
VISA ISSUED...
Dreaming
LANDED..........
Dreaming
prosp.ca.mig said:
Alhamdulillah ... Received MR, RPRF, Schedule A - Background Declaration, and PCC on 19th Sep, 2016.

Today I have made the payment of RPRF through Citybank AMEX Card.

Is it okay if I send the payment receipt to SGVO through CSE (Case Specific Enquiry)???
How much dollar you have paid through Amex? Is there no restriction in paying RPRF through credit card?

prosp.ca.mig

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun 2014
CAD $490.... I paid it through my dual currently C.C. If you this info to their Call Centre they would say that you cannot do E-Commerce/online payment more than $300 USD. But I went to their Card Division at Al-Amin Centre at Dilkusha. They confirmed me that I can pay for Visa purpose but I have to upload the Medical Request email and Snapshot of the payment page to their special site https://positivepay.thecitybank.com/cards/. So I did and endorsed amount on passport and made payment.

SBA79 said:
How much dollar you have paid through Amex? Is there no restriction in paying RPRF through credit card?

shahriar19

Apr 21, 2015
Can anyone comments, what does this following statement means? Do I have to collect 'Original Good Conduct Certificate (or Certificate of No Criminal Record)' from the all the thanas where I have resided more than six months since 18? Or Police certificate from Police HQ is enough.

"Original Good Conduct Certificate (or Certificate of No Criminal Record) from the police
authorities of BANGLADESH where you, your spouse/common-law partner, and each of your
dependent children who is 18 years of age and older, have resided for a period of six months or
more since turning 18."

rkrobinbd

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shahriar19 said:
Can anyone comments, what does this following statement means? Do I have to collect 'Original Good Conduct Certificate (or Certificate of No Criminal Record)' from the all the thanas where I have resided more than six months since 18? Or Police certificate from Police HQ is enough.

"Original Good Conduct Certificate (or Certificate of No Criminal Record) from the police
authorities of BANGLADESH where you, your spouse/common-law partner, and each of your
dependent children who is 18 years of age and older, have resided for a period of six months or
more since turning 18."
Hi Shahriar Bhai,

Is it generic PCC requirement or they have requested these as an additional document?

If Generic- Then just collect the regular one and you should be fine. But if even after submitting that they have requested this additional documents then someone else faced similar situation might be able to help.

shahriar19

Apr 21, 2015
rkrobinbd said:
Hi Shahriar Bhai,

Is it generic PCC requirement or they have requested these as an additional document?

If Generic- Then just collect the regular one and you should be fine. But if even after submitting that they have requested this additional documents then someone else faced similar situation might be able to help.

Thanks Robin for your comments

houseofcard

May 5, 2016
I am very demotivated and almost lost my hope. I currently have a score of 401 If I Improve my ielts score to CLB 10, I can attain 473 which seems low and at this point unattainable. But still, since i do not have any other option to raise my points, please help me to score higher!

My current score is L-7.5 R-6.5 W-7 S-8.5

It would be really great if you share your ideas to improve reading!

Thanks

mydream2016

Dec 3, 2015
Would some one suggest should we provide SSC and HSC details in Express Entry Education History section or only those i have received ECA?? Please some one suggest I have received ITA and preparing to submit my file.

Thanks

Md.Azad

Star Member
Jan 16, 2013
Australia
Visa Office......
Australia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Nomination.....
17-09-2013
AOR Received.
02-10-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Hello Forum experts ,

We know that PR validity is 5 yrs .Is this calculated from visa issue date (SGVO) or from PR card issue date ?
My visa issue date is 10/09/2015 (and expire should be 10/09/2020 ) .But my PR card expires on 10/09/2021 .
I have to live in Canada at least 2 yrs within 5 yrs .But I am confused which should be my last 2 yrs ?

Regards
Azad

rkrobinbd

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mydream2016 said:
Would some one suggest should we provide SSC and HSC details in Express Entry Education History section or only those i have received ECA?? Please some one suggest I have received ITA and preparing to submit my file.

Thanks
SSC + HSC is not necessary. I have submitted only ones verified by WES. But do remember to send WES Report along with all certificates.

rkrobinbd

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
houseofcard said:
I am very demotivated and almost lost my hope. I currently have a score of 401 If I Improve my ielts score to CLB 10, I can attain 473 which seems low and at this point unattainable. But still, since i do not have any other option to raise my points, please help me to score higher!

My current score is L-7.5 R-6.5 W-7 S-8.5

It would be really great if you share your ideas to improve reading!

Thanks
Loosing hope - is not going to help you. Why don't you prepare for PNPs? Improving IELTS is mostly related to practice. Scoring higher on listening and reading is must. However, if I were you- I would have prepared for PNPs rather than stressing about improving IELTS score. Browse NSNP & SINP.

Thanks

mydream2016

Dec 3, 2015
rkrobinbd said:
SSC + HSC is not necessary. I have submitted only ones verified by WES. But do remember to send WES Report along with all certificates.
Thanks rkrobinbd. But do we need to mention SSC+HSC in education history portion?

prosp.ca.mig

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun 2014
Alhamdulillah... how come SGVO is working in SUPERSONIC speed... I did my medical this Saturday and today MyCIC has been updated as Medical passed.