Waived (Prolly)
Passport Req..
PPR: XX XX 2016 | Submitted to VFS: XX XX 2016 | Received by SVGO: XX XX 2016
VISA ISSUED...
XX XX 2016
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah!
BDexpect said:
hi all I would like to notify every one that before coming to Canada rent your house or apt with the help of others. Don't ever think of staying with friend n relatives house that will b a great mistake.rent your own house .never rent 10 or 20 Teesdale . Especially 20 Teesdale as their management is very bad. Their superintendent called nagi awad (Nick ) is a criminal and attacks all bangladeshis.
:-[ :-X

Thanks for the headsup

Soumi

Sep 16, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi seniors .... my ECA reports is as bellow...

Canadian Equivalency Summary: Two bachelor’s Degree (Four years).

Credential Analysis
1. Credential Authentication : Official Transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Bachelor of computer Applications
Year: 20**
Awarded Status: Recognized
Admission requirements: Secondary School graduation
Length of program: Three years
Major/Specialization: Computer Applications
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor degree (four years)

2. Credential Authentication: Transcripts were verified by the institution.
Credential: Master of Business Administration
Year: 20**
Awarded Status: Recognized
Admission requirements: Bachelor degree
Length of program: Two years
Major/Specialization: Information Technology
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor degree (four years).
Remarks: The equivalency for this credential is stated in conjunction with study previously completed (see#1, above).

My question is: Should i select "Bachelor Degree...." or "Two or more..." because credential summary already stated "Two Bachelor degree (four years")??
Another question : what should i select "Level of Education" and "Level of Education (Canadian equivalent) shown on ECA..." for my MBA in EE Profile??

waiting for your valuable response..... Thanks

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
BDexpect said:
hi all I would like to notify every one that before coming to Canada rent your house or apt with the help of others. Don't ever think of staying with friend n relatives house that will b a great mistake.rent your own house .never rent 10 or 20 Teesdale . Especially 20 Teesdale as their management is very bad. Their superintendent called nagi awad (Nick ) is a criminal and attacks all bangladeshis.
New immigrants especially from Bangladesh and Pakistan tend to live in Danfoth Village and Victoria Village of North York region of Toronto. Although these places offer desi flavour through lot of stores/grocery/community/neighborhood; it seems like a chaos to outsiders. It feels same when a small town guy shows up in Gulistan or Farmgate of Dhaka.

I have been living in different cities of Southern Ontario for last 12 years now (from International student to Canadian Citizen). I never lived in the above places; but I often visited there and still do grocery. My advise would be same, do not live in those places, even if you have to initially, try to go away to some distance as soon as you can. Canada is not same everywhere, especially it's not like large metropolitan areas in other smaller cities.

If any of you need any advise/suggestion re: settlement, study, job; you can ask here or PM me. I'm always happy to help fellow Bangladeshis.

irin77

Aug 16, 2016
Hi,
Need experts' reply:
I have found from others' timeline that it took approx 5 weeks normally to get the passport back from SGVO. But in my case it's already been 7 weeks since i submitted my passport. I got Passport request mail on 8th June but due to passport renew issue I needed to request them to extend the submission time and after getting the permission i submitted my passport on 12th July. Still I am waiting to get the passport back. What should I do now? I mailed then but no reply :( My ecas shows Decision made.
Thanks.

scorpio939

Sep 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO -> Manila VO
NOC Code......
1114:Other Financial Officers
App. Filed.......
08-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
22-Jun-2016
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2014
AOR Received.
13-JAN-2015
Med's Request
22-Jun-2016
Med's Done....
18-July-2016
Passport Req..
14-Dec-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2016
LANDED..........
13-APR-2017
Will it be a good idea to live as a "paying guest" (if available), with a Bangladeshi family, for initial few months after landing ?
(I'm single, not want to get into the hassle of buying things like furniture and stuff initially)

Thnx for the advice.

BDexpect said:

Farhana Kona

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
AOR Received.
April 24 ' 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
May 24'2016
Med's Done....
June 09'2016
Passport Req..
Yet to get
VISA ISSUED...
Yet to get
Dear all....
Want to know... after August 24.... is there anyone of this forum who has got ppr???? Or is there anyone out of this forum (known to u) got ppr???
Please reply.....

ahsan99

Sep 5, 2014
What is the best choice for single immigrants regarding stay .

How much rent is there for singlr and what are estimated expenses ?

Hasnin

May 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
irin77 said:
Hi,
Need experts' reply:
I have found from others' timeline that it took approx 5 weeks normally to get the passport back from SGVO. But in my case it's already been 7 weeks since i submitted my passport. I got Passport request mail on 8th June but due to passport renew issue I needed to request them to extend the submission time and after getting the permission i submitted my passport on 12th July. Still I am waiting to get the passport back. What should I do now? I mailed then but no reply :( My ecas shows Decision made.
Thanks.
I sent mine on 29th july and have not heard from sgvo since then. My passport needed to be reissued as well like yours.

Hasnin

May 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mehuna said:
Landing Experience:

Hi everybody, nice to be in touch with you again after a long time.

I just wanted to share my experiences here in Toronto, if that might be of help to you.

We landed end of July by Turkish Air, the flight was good in terms of cost (i bought the discounted ticket from IOM), food, timing ( it started @ 6:30 in the morning and reached here same day in the evening @6.00), luggage ( we got promotional offer to have 3 piece each for 23 kg). There is 2:45 hrs transit in Istanbul. For us flight was on time and we made easily. We came here in week day so it was excellent for us as our cousin could collect us after his office. Another big advantage of having this flight I feel was we do not feel the jet lag as when we arrived here we were too tired after a loooooooooog flight and it was night here. So we had a great sleep to refresh again for new day to start here.

When landed we first went to passport control for arrival stamping then they forwarded us to new immigrant section as we said we landed and then we went to service canada office as it was open at that time on week day and we collected our SIN from there. Up to this it was very fast. Then we went for collecting our luggage, please note that bags will be found in the conveyor belt, but if you were carrying box/carton it will be found in another room. In that case you can take help from the carrier's information desk.
Try to take some canadian coins (25 cents) if possible, so that you can make call from coin phone booth from airport if needed. Also make sure you have all the contact numbers and the address handy. You need to provide address only for PR card application in the Immigration desk, so please get it ready. Before coming out the airport you will need to declare your belongings and money (if more than CAD 10000) at Customs.I have seen they have opened the luggage of a lady, but I was lucky they didn't do it with us.

There is a forum Canadian Bangladeshi Bangladeshi Canadian in the Facebook. I found it very helpful. You can visit and may be you can take help from there for any of your needs, like; housing, job, training.

I will definitely try to share more next.....

Please keep us in your prayer.
Thanks a lot for sharing your experience! Can you alse share the link of the forum you mentioned?

BDFSW2014

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May, 2014
Doc's Request.
PF rcv
AOR Received.
Aug, 2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Insa Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insa Allah Soon
After verification got pf from Mr. TR today, as vc client they need evidence that my employment is real and all documents are genuine. Can anyone tell they the list of documents to proof my employment. After waiting this long period can't escape yet from the curse of vc.

irin77

Aug 16, 2016
Hasnin said:
I sent mine on 29th july and have not heard from sgvo since then. My passport needed to be reissued as well like yours.
You are still in normal time frame, hopefully you will get your passport back in a week.

afrad

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
26-08-2014
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Refused
BDFSW2014 said:
After verification got pf from Mr. TR today, as vc client they need evidence that my employment is real and all documents are genuine. Can anyone tell they the list of documents to proof my employment. After waiting this long period can't escape yet from the curse of vc.
Hello Brother,

I am also a super lucky client of VC. Till there is no update from SGVO/CIC. Have you received the pf by email or by any other means?

mustaeem

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Nomination.....
27-08-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
22-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016, RPRF,PCC - 13-12-2016
Passport Req..
11-01-2017, Submitted: 12-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-01-2017, Received: 26-01-2017
LANDED..........
Insallah During May 2017
BDFSW2014 said:
Dear Vai,

You wrote after verification. Does it mean you have got site visit or Phone call. Or just that they verified based on your documents.

Regarding your quarries to PF Reply you can arrange the reply with bellow documents:

1. A letter from your supervisor or boss stating that the reference letter you provided is genuine and attach his visiting card with the letter.
2. Try to get a revised letter of reference as well.
3. Provide company ID Card.
4. Provide Business Card
5. Email Correspondence through company email address.
6. Attendance report from ERP software
7. Some pictures taken within the company
8. A letter from MD of the company if necessary.
9. Salary Slip and Salary Account information.
10. Any other documents which will relate you with your company.

And finally a letter explaining that you are submitting these documents.

Best Regards

Mustaee

Fastener

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
showrov.zaman said:
SJTZ Apu,
You're most welcome ............ ;D.
I will land with my wife only. Actually I have changed plan and decided to land in last of February. According to my view, if you have child then its better to avoid November to March. I would do same if I had child. If no child, I think its okay to land any time and it depends on other related factors and dependency considering your flexibility. For me, I am targeting next summer for MSc. That's why I am planning to land in February that I get 3/4 months to get prepared and admitted in next summer.
Hi. I just want to know Msc on which subject?

I like to study thats why i am asking.

I am also moving to canada. But dont know which path to choose Diploma in accounting or MBA.

Whats your thought?

Thank you...

falam

Jan 28, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (SGVO) Transferred to Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
XX 08 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
XX 12 2014
AOR Received.
XX 01 2015
IELTS Request
No.
File Transfer...
Date Unknown
Med's Request
XX 12 2015
Med's Done....
Done On: XX XX 2015 | Additional Docs Rcved by VO:07 01 2016
Interview........
Waived (Prolly)
Passport Req..
PPR: XX XX 2016 | Submitted to VFS: XX XX 2016 | Received by SVGO: XX XX 2016
VISA ISSUED...
XX XX 2016
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah!
Hasnin said:
Thanks a lot for sharing your experience! Can you alse share the link of the forum you mentioned?
By forum you meant the FB group ?

If yes, then here it is:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/196039457229920/

PM your FB ID. I'll ask the admin(s) to add you. Alternatively, you can send email to inform.bccb@gmail.com to add you up. zzk