Jan-2016
Nomination.....
Dec-2015
AOR Received.
Jan-2016
Med's Done....
Jan-2016
Rafi007 said:
Today I have received PPR. Almighty Allah is very kind upon me. I can’t express my feelings. Heartfelt thanks to those who have supported me to come at this stage. Please remind me in your prayers.
Congratulations! Could you please share your timeline?

mehuna

Star Member
Dec 16, 2014
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 1st week 2014
Nomination.....
October 3rd week 2014
AOR Received.
December 1st week 2014
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
April 2nd week 2016
Med's Done....
April 3rd week 2016, MR received 3rd week April 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 1st week 2016, simultaneously DECISION MADE
VISA ISSUED...
May 2016 Received on June 2016
LANDED..........
July 2016
Landing Experience:

Hi everybody, nice to be in touch with you again after a long time.

I just wanted to share my experiences here in Toronto, if that might be of help to you.

We landed end of July by Turkish Air, the flight was good in terms of cost (i bought the discounted ticket from IOM), food, timing ( it started @ 6:30 in the morning and reached here same day in the evening @6.00), luggage ( we got promotional offer to have 3 piece each for 23 kg). There is 2:45 hrs transit in Istanbul. For us flight was on time and we made easily. We came here in week day so it was excellent for us as our cousin could collect us after his office. Another big advantage of having this flight I feel was we do not feel the jet lag as when we arrived here we were too tired after a loooooooooog flight and it was night here. So we had a great sleep to refresh again for new day to start here.

When landed we first went to passport control for arrival stamping then they forwarded us to new immigrant section as we said we landed and then we went to service canada office as it was open at that time on week day and we collected our SIN from there. Up to this it was very fast. Then we went for collecting our luggage, please note that bags will be found in the conveyor belt, but if you were carrying box/carton it will be found in another room. In that case you can take help from the carrier's information desk.
Try to take some canadian coins (25 cents) if possible, so that you can make call from coin phone booth from airport if needed. Also make sure you have all the contact numbers and the address handy. You need to provide address only for PR card application in the Immigration desk, so please get it ready. Before coming out the airport you will need to declare your belongings and money (if more than CAD 10000) at Customs.I have seen they have opened the luggage of a lady, but I was lucky they didn't do it with us.

There is a forum Canadian Bangladeshi Bangladeshi Canadian in the Facebook. I found it very helpful. You can visit and may be you can take help from there for any of your needs, like; housing, job, training.

I will definitely try to share more next.....

Please keep us in your prayer.

Farhana Kona

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
AOR Received.
April 24 ' 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
May 24'2016
Med's Done....
June 09'2016
Passport Req..
Yet to get
VISA ISSUED...
Yet to get
dontelother said:
After Rafi vai , has anyone got any update info or ppr????
Again I m tensed.......

sadek hr

Jan 19, 2015
Farhana Kona said:
Thanks a lot for your info vai...u have made my evening.... now I can have a cup of tea with a light mood indeed.... stay blessed.... best wishes for everyone....
I was not able to link my cic account too and afterwards leave it.
Now feeling better as they will communicate through email too. Hope for the best....

SJTZ

Oct 21, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
AOR Received.
01/12/2014
File Transfer...
21/10/2014
Med's Request
18/07/2016
Med's Done....
06/08/2016
Passport Req..
16/08/2016
VISA ISSUED...
29/08/2016
LANDED..........
12/11/2016
prince_nsu said:
Hi friends

I need one help.

I am going to send filled up forms to CIC (Nova scotia office) for the addition of my child. CIC asked me to get the mailing address from the site. But I am bit confused which mailing address I should consider as there are so many options

like for economic class the options are
1. Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) – Non-Express Entry applications
2. Immigrant Investor Program (IIP)
3. Quebec Skilled Workers (QSW)
4. Start Up Business Class
5. Self Employed (SE)
6. Quebec Business Class (QBC)

note that, I am an applicant of FSW 2014. and I used the below address to send my application on 2014.

49 DORCHESTER STREET, SYDNEY, NS, B1P 5Z2, CANADA.

Thanks in advance
For those including Prince bhai who need it.

Singapore:

Canadian High Commission
Immigration Section
One George Street, 11-01
Singapore - 049145

Canada:

Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
NOC Category
Primary NOC 2011, Code: 0112
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2, CANADA

razib_likes_mapleleaf

Star Member
Feb 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 Dec 2014
Nomination.....
20 Feb 2015
AOR Received.
23 Mar 2015 (SLU 26 Aug)
Med's Request
19 May 2016
Med's Done....
30 May 2016
Passport Req..
22 June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
31 July 2016 (received)
mehuna said:
Landing Experience:

Hi everybody, nice to be in touch with you again after a long time.

I just wanted to share my experiences here in Toronto, if that might be of help to you.

We landed end of July by Turkish Air, the flight was good in terms of cost (i bought the discounted ticket from IOM), food, timing ( it started @ 6:30 in the morning and reached here same day in the evening @6.00), luggage ( we got promotional offer to have 3 piece each for 23 kg). There is 2:45 hrs transit in Istanbul. For us flight was on time and we made easily. We came here in week day so it was excellent for us as our cousin could collect us after his office. Another big advantage of having this flight I feel was we do not feel the jet lag as when we arrived here we were too tired after a loooooooooog flight and it was night here. So we had a great sleep to refresh again for new day to start here.

When landed we first went to passport control for arrival stamping then they forwarded us to new immigrant section as we said we landed and then we went to service canada office as it was open at that time on week day and we collected our SIN from there. Up to this it was very fast. Then we went for collecting our luggage, please note that bags will be found in the conveyor belt, but if you were carrying box/carton it will be found in another room. In that case you can take help from the carrier's information desk.
Try to take some canadian coins (25 cents) if possible, so that you can make call from coin phone booth from airport if needed. Also make sure you have all the contact numbers and the address handy. You need to provide address only for PR card application in the Immigration desk, so please get it ready. Before coming out the airport you will need to declare your belongings and money (if more than CAD 10000) at Customs.I have seen they have opened the luggage of a lady, but I was lucky they didn't do it with us.

There is a forum Canadian Bangladeshi Bangladeshi Canadian in the Facebook. I found it very helpful. You can visit and may be you can take help from there for any of your needs, like; housing, job, training.

I will definitely try to share more next.....

Please keep us in your prayer.
Many thanks for sharing ur Landing Experience

scorpio939

Sep 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO -> Manila VO
NOC Code......
1114:Other Financial Officers
App. Filed.......
08-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
22-Jun-2016
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2014
AOR Received.
13-JAN-2015
Med's Request
22-Jun-2016
Med's Done....
18-July-2016
Passport Req..
14-Dec-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2016
LANDED..........
13-APR-2017
Thanks falam. The exact answer to my query ! :)

falam said:
MVO will send PPR and you will be given clear direction in the PPR mail about how and where to send the Passport for visa stamping and COPR.

In my case, my VO was MVO and I sent to SGVO via VFS for visa stamping and COPR, as instructed by MVO.

Hope it helps.

Farhana Kona

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
AOR Received.
April 24 ' 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
May 24'2016
Med's Done....
June 09'2016
Passport Req..
Yet to get
VISA ISSUED...
Yet to get
sadek hr said:
I was not able to link my cic account too and afterwards leave it.
Now feeling better as they will communicate through email too. Hope for the best....
What is your status so far???? I tried to mean timeline....

arunsaha

Sep 1, 2010
Dear forum members,
I have been a passive member of this forum since 2010, reading posts and dreaming big time... However it took a long time before I was able to apply in Dec 2014. I got MR in May 2016 and after a harrowing waiting period of 3 months, I finally got PPR on 24 August. One confession to make, I’ve tried to add my application timeline to my profile from time to time but got lost & failed each time and abandoned the whole idea lately… ;D

This forum has helped me a lot to stay calm and confident in times of doubt and uncertainty and I am ever grateful to all its past and present members. My best wishes for those who are still waiting for MR and/ or PPR and I hope and pray each one of you will get it soon.

Farhana Kona

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
AOR Received.
April 24 ' 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
May 24'2016
Med's Done....
June 09'2016
Passport Req..
Yet to get
VISA ISSUED...
Yet to get
arunsaha said:
Dear forum members,
I have been a passive member of this forum since 2010, reading posts and dreaming big time... However it took a long time before I was able to apply in Dec 2014. I got MR in May 2016 and after a harrowing waiting period of 3 months, I finally got PPR on 24 August. One confession to make, I’ve tried to add my application timeline to my profile from time to time but got lost & failed each time and abandoned the whole idea lately… ;D

Congratulations vai.....
Please clear some doubts of mine.... u wrote 3 moths from medical request u had to wait... u counted 3 months from da day of getting the request or sending the reports with rprf??? I got MR on June 24 2016 sent medical reports with rprf on June 8 ... they received it on June 11 2016..... still no news from their side.... I m totally heartbroken.... pls clarify my query....

Rafi007

May 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-12-2014
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
File Transfer...
08-03-2015
Med's Request
25-05-2016
Med's Done....
09-06-2016
Passport Req..
24-08-2016
dontelother said:
Visa Office .........................................................: Singapore

NOC…................................................................ : 4151

App Filed….......................................................... : 19 Dec 2014

PER…................................................................. : 8 Mar 2015

AOR…................................................................. : 13 Feb 2015

MR, PCC, RPRF Request...........................................: 25 May 2016

Medical done….......................................................: 09 June 2016

Reached Documents (MR, PCC, RPRF) @ SVO.............: 13 June 2016

PPR......................................................................: 24 August 2014

sajibpaul40

Jul 24, 2015
Mymensingh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 th December 2014
Doc's Request.
not
AOR Received.
23rd april 2015
Med's Request
26th May 2016
Med's Done....
31stMay
Passport Req..
22nd August 2016
VISA ISSUED...
7th september 2016
LANDED..........
Next year
arunsaha said:
Dear forum members,

This forum has helped me a lot to stay calm and confident in times of doubt and uncertainty and I am ever grateful to all its past and present members. My best wishes for those who are still waiting for MR and/ or PPR and I hope and pray each one of you will get it soon.
Congratulations for ppr.to add your profile timeline you have to post minimum 10 status at this forum as far as I know.I think it will help.

arunsaha

Sep 1, 2010
Farhana Kona said:
Congratulations vai.....
Please clear some doubts of mine.... u wrote 3 moths from medical request u had to wait... u counted 3 months from da day of getting the request or sending the reports with rprf??? I got MR on June 24 2016 sent medical reports with rprf on June 8 ... they received it on June 11 2016..... still no news from their side.... I m totally heartbroken.... pls clarify my query....
Thank you apu, I got MR on 26th May and got PPR on 24th August. I also noticed that other members who got MR at that time received PPR recently along with mine. So it is safe to assume that approximately 1 to 3 months waiting period is normal. In addition to that what I'd suggest is to follow other members timeline who got MR with you, if anyone among them gets PPR then you can expect it'll be your turn soon...hope this helps!

arunsaha

Sep 1, 2010
sajibpaul40 said:
Congratulations for ppr.to add your profile timeline you have to post minimum 10 status at this forum as far as I know.I think it will help.
Thanks bro! Oh and that explains my trouble! No worries though, I'm pretty optimistic to reach that landmark soon! :D

Farhana Kona

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
AOR Received.
April 24 ' 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
May 24'2016
Med's Done....
June 09'2016
Passport Req..
Yet to get
VISA ISSUED...
Yet to get
arunsaha said:
Thanks bro! Oh and that explains my trouble! No worries though, I'm pretty optimistic to reach that landmark soon! :D
Vai I requested u to clarify some info given by u.... u said 3 months u had to wait for ppr.... wanted to know 3 months after getting Medical request or 3 months after sending medical report and rprf.... please reply..
Right now got ur reply... thanks anyways
Best wishes ever....