Passport Req..
08-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-06-2016
LANDED..........
February, 2017 Inshallah
Uttara11 said:
Thanks a lot.
If we wish to add SSC & HSC, whether what will impact in terms of fee and credential year. We need this for Job & future study, not for Express entry.

Background: graduation and post graduation (Hons & MS) in Bengali. If these will create any problem for job and further study, then evaluation upto 12th class (SSC & HSC) will be a benchmark then.

I would appreciate if any body/you can share his/her knowledge/experience. I wrote to WES but response is still awaited.

Regards
Uttara11,
If WES receive and evaluate your SSC and HSC credentials along with Hons and Ms that will not impact in terms of fee.
Ref: http://www.wes.org/application/faq.asp
* Read the answer of 7th FAQ.
Once you get your ECA report of Hons and Ms, I think Bengali will not impact on job or further study.

scorpio939

Sep 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO -> Manila VO
NOC Code......
1114:Other Financial Officers
App. Filed.......
08-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
22-Jun-2016
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2014
AOR Received.
13-JAN-2015
Med's Request
22-Jun-2016
Med's Done....
18-July-2016
Passport Req..
14-Dec-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2016
LANDED..........
13-APR-2017
PCC submission at VFS for processing at Manila

Recently Manila Visa office sent me "Request for documents, RPRF and medical examination" which requires me to submit a "Original and updated Bangladesh police certificate" which should be done thru the Visa Application Centre (VAC) nearest to my place of residence.

As I contacted VFS Canada Application Centre-Dhaka, they informed me that, they only serve "Singapore Visa Office", not Manila. So, they are unable to receive my PCC for onward submission to Manila Visa office ???

What Should I do know ? Has anyone faced similar issues?

Uttara11

Oct 31, 2012
Bangladesgh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
IP (14.04.13), RPRF paid on 8 Aug'14
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Provided with Application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Received on 11 Jul'14 & re -Med request: 31 Jan'16
Med's Done....
Re-Med: 01 Feb'16, 1st med Done on 22 Jul'14
Interview........
Alhamdulillah- waived
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah received on 3 May'16 & sent 5 th May'16
VISA ISSUED...
Received - 14 Jun'16
LANDED..........
Insallah- within dec'16
Dear Showrov,
Thanks.
Actually see the link for higher education of Bangladeshis, which creates confusion,
http://www.wes.org/ca/required/index.asp?lctryid=20

In case of 1st area- table shows 2 separate options.

Please check your INBOX.
Regards
uttara11

showrov.zaman said:
If WES receive and evaluate your SSC and HSC credentials along with Hons and Ms that will not impact in terms of fee.
Ref: http://www.wes.org/application/faq.asp
* Read the answer of 7th FAQ.
Once you get your ECA report of Hons and Ms, I think Bengali will not impact on job or further study.

Uttara11

Oct 31, 2012
Bangladesgh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
IP (14.04.13), RPRF paid on 8 Aug'14
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Provided with Application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Received on 11 Jul'14 & re -Med request: 31 Jan'16
Med's Done....
Re-Med: 01 Feb'16, 1st med Done on 22 Jul'14
Interview........
Alhamdulillah- waived
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah received on 3 May'16 & sent 5 th May'16
VISA ISSUED...
Received - 14 Jun'16
LANDED..........
Insallah- within dec'16
Hi ..
Seeking info from applicants who used/knows ECA Report up-gradation from WES ICAP - DOCUMENT-BY-DOCUMENT Evaluation report to COURSE-BY-COURSE evaluation report-

Whether fresh documents (transcript & certificates of evaluated degrees) from University need to be sent to WES again for this up-gradation activities or WES will use documents (available at WES's archive) which were provided by Applicant for earlier evaluation.

I would appreciate if any body help me.

Regards
Uttara11

SJTZ

Oct 21, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
AOR Received.
01/12/2014
File Transfer...
21/10/2014
Med's Request
18/07/2016
Med's Done....
06/08/2016
Passport Req..
16/08/2016
VISA ISSUED...
29/08/2016
LANDED..........
12/11/2016
Uttara11 said:
Hi ..
Seeking details and suggestion from applicants who applied under express entry/did ECA from WES-

1. please details the
A. WES ICAP (Transcripts + Evaluation + Storage)-
i) Course-by-Course (with GPA & course-levels):
ii) Document-by-Document Evaluation:

B. WES Basic-
i) Course-by-Course (with GPA & course-levels)
ii) Document-by-Document Evaluation

WHAT is the difference (required document and benefit of doing such) between A i) VS B i) and A ii) VS B ii) and which one is MORE SUITABLE for JOB and STUDY in CANADA.

I would appreciate if any body help me since I need to collect one report for my wife having Bachelor and MS of Arts (in Bengali). This report only to carry to Canada not for Immigration process.

Regards
Uttara11
Usually for study purpose, few universities prefer course by course evaluation. But for immigration purpose, document by document is enough.

prince_nsu

Star Member
Sep 25, 2014
Hi Friends

I am back after a long time. I need help from experts:

I have applied for PR in CANADA on July 2014. Application received date (in Nova Scotia office) is on 9th July 2014. My 2nd child has born On 15th December 2015. I have made query ("Case specific Query") in CIC portal two times to send me the list of the documents and information that I need to submit to add my child in my application but till now I have not received any information from them. Note that, i received PER from CIC on 1st November 2014 and received AOR from VO on 9th December 2014. it has been long time that my "client application status" is showing the 2nd line "2.We started processing your application ......."

in the mean time I have requested for GCMS note and received that on june 2015 where it was showing in progress and tentative date for medical is around December 2015 which I have not received.

in this situation could you pls help me on suggesting a way forward or if you have any information for such delay pls share.

Thanks in Advance

SJTZ

Oct 21, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
AOR Received.
01/12/2014
File Transfer...
21/10/2014
Med's Request
18/07/2016
Med's Done....
06/08/2016
Passport Req..
16/08/2016
VISA ISSUED...
29/08/2016
LANDED..........
12/11/2016
prince_nsu said:
Hi Friends

I am back after a long time. I need help from experts:

I have applied for PR in CANADA on July 2014. Application received date (in Nova Scotia office) is on 9th July 2014. My 2nd child has born On 15th December 2015. I have made query ("Case specific Query") in CIC portal two times to send me the list of the documents and information that I need to submit to add my child in my application but till now I have not received any information from them. Note that, i received PER from CIC on 1st November 2014 and received AOR from VO on 9th December 2014. it has been long time that my "client application status" is showing the 2nd line "2.We started processing your application ......."

in the mean time I have requested for GCMS note and received that on june 2015 where it was showing in progress and tentative date for medical is around December 2015 which I have not received.

in this situation could you pls help me on suggesting a way forward or if you have any information for such delay pls share.

Thanks in Advance
Welcome back.

Recently i raised CSE to add my new born and i received below reply.

After applying for permanent residence under the Economic class - Adding a family member

A family member* of the principal applicant could be added at a later date, even if they were listed as non-accompanying dependant in the initial application. However, there is no guarantee that your request to add a family member to an application will be accepted if the final decision has already been made by the office processing the application.

To add a family member to the application, you have to download, fill out, validate and print the following forms** from our website and send them to the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia, as well as the Visa Office in Signapore:

A new Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008) with supporting documents,
(If applicable) A Schedule A - Background/Declaration (IMM 5669) form,
(If applicable) An Additional Dependants/Declaration (IMM 0008DEP) form,
(If applicable) A signed Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) form,
A copy of the family member’s valid passport,
Police certificates for all countries where the family member over the age of 18 has lived for more than 6 months since turning 18,

and

The add-on request including:
your name,
your client ID number/UCI,
your file number,
a letter of explanation,
a copy of the birth certificate, marriage certificate or proof of common-law relationship, and
if applicable, the proof of payment.

You must write ADD-ON on the forms and on the envelope. If you want proof that your application was received, we suggest that you use registered mail with Canada Post or a courier service such as Purolator, UPS, FedEx, etc.

About GCMS, dont take it into account. A lot of things are written there.

SaimonBlue

Star Member
May 13, 2009
Dear All,

I am looking for apply in express entry system. While preparing job experience document by company, I have question in my mind.

As per requirement of Provincial nomination, they are asking following information in Letter of Reference,
=================================================================================
For the principal applicant:

The applicant must have accumulated at least one year of continuous full-time paid work experience, or the
equivalent in continuous paid part-time work experience, in the occupation identified as their primary
occupation, that is listed in Skill Type 0, Skill Level A or B of NOC 2011.

In order to meet the minimum requirements, the applicant’s skilled work experience must have occurred within
the 10 years preceding the date of their application.

 Letters of reference from all employers for the past 10 years

Letters must:
 be written on company letterhead
 be signed by the responsible officer/supervisor
 show company’s full address, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail and website addresses
 be stamped with the company’s official seal (if applicable)

Letters must include all of the following information:
 the specific period of your employment with the company
the positions you have held during the period of employment and time spent in each position

===================================================================================

My query is bold lined statement, where it said that each position, I need to provide job responsibilities. I had worked in same company for 6 years in same function where I got promoted 2 times, however my duties and responsibilities were same.

Do I need add this information in Letter of Reference, when I got promoted and also include duties and responsibilities separately? or I can say these are same duties and responsibilities I had performed during my job tenure.

Additionally, I have another question regarding bank solvency. Can I show provident fund scheme and gratuity from my company as prove of solvency? Do CIC count them?

Thanks.

prince_nsu

Star Member
Sep 25, 2014
SJTZ said:
Welcome back.

Recently i raised CSE to add my new born and i received below reply.

After applying for permanent residence under the Economic class - Adding a family member

A family member* of the principal applicant could be added at a later date, even if they were listed as non-accompanying dependant in the initial application. However, there is no guarantee that your request to add a family member to an application will be accepted if the final decision has already been made by the office processing the application.

To add a family member to the application, you have to download, fill out, validate and print the following forms** from our website and send them to the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia, as well as the Visa Office in Signapore:

A new Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008) with supporting documents,
(If applicable) A Schedule A - Background/Declaration (IMM 5669) form,
(If applicable) An Additional Dependants/Declaration (IMM 0008DEP) form,
(If applicable) A signed Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) form,
A copy of the family member’s valid passport,
Police certificates for all countries where the family member over the age of 18 has lived for more than 6 months since turning 18,

and

The add-on request including:
your name,
your client ID number/UCI,
your file number,
a letter of explanation,
a copy of the birth certificate, marriage certificate or proof of common-law relationship, and
if applicable, the proof of payment.

You must write ADD-ON on the forms and on the envelope. If you want proof that your application was received, we suggest that you use registered mail with Canada Post or a courier service such as Purolator, UPS, FedEx, etc.

About GCMS, dont take it into account. A lot of things are written there.
thanks a lot for your reply. Could you pls mention in how many days they have replied after you made your query ? also let me know if they have replied through email or not ?

SJTZ

Oct 21, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
AOR Received.
01/12/2014
File Transfer...
21/10/2014
Med's Request
18/07/2016
Med's Done....
06/08/2016
Passport Req..
16/08/2016
VISA ISSUED...
29/08/2016
LANDED..........
12/11/2016
prince_nsu said:
thanks a lot for your reply. Could you pls mention in how many days they have replied after you made your query ? also let me know if they have replied through email or not ?
They replied on the next day i made the query and yes they replied through email.

Hasan2014

Star Member
May 1, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th June 2014
Nomination.....
3rd Oct 2014
AOR Received.
10th Nov 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
7th Oct 2015
Med's Done....
10th Oct 2015
Passport Req..
29th Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 10
LANDED..........
InshAllah
Dear all. hope all are doing well.

I need to know the dimension of cargo luggage (Not cabin luggage) for turkish airline to toronto. In my ticket it is mentioned that the maximum dimension cabin luggage is 23X40X55 cm and free baggage is 158cm.

My question is what does this 158cm means?

Thanks.

amityleo

Jul 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-12-2016
AOR Received.
02-03-2017
Need suggestion for SINP application

guys i need some suggestion ! i have 7 yrs exp and most of my work related to code 0213 - Computer and information systems managers , but in emp requirement they mentioned several yrs of exp required. So will it be wise to apply under NOC 0213?

scorpio939

Sep 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO -> Manila VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
22-Jun-2016
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2014
AOR Received.
13-JAN-2015
Med's Request
22-Jun-2016
Med's Done....
18-July-2016
Passport Req..
14-Dec-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2016
LANDED..........
13-APR-2017
I guess, they meant dimension (length + width + depth) of each piece = 158cm

See here : http://www.paylessflights.com/en/airlines/turkish-airlines/32/index.html

Hasan2014 said:
Dear all. hope all are doing well.

I need to know the dimension of cargo luggage (Not cabin luggage) for turkish airline to toronto. In my ticket it is mentioned that the maximum dimension cabin luggage is 23X40X55 cm and free baggage is 158cm.

My question is what does this 158cm means?

Thanks.

sadek hr

Jan 19, 2015
Re: PCC submission at VFS for processing at Manila

scorpio939 said:
Recently Manila Visa office sent me "Request for documents, RPRF and medical examination" which requires me to submit a "Original and updated Bangladesh police certificate" which should be done thru the Visa Application Centre (VAC) nearest to my place of residence.

As I contacted VFS Canada Application Centre-Dhaka, they informed me that, they only serve "Singapore Visa Office", not Manila. So, they are unable to receive my PCC for onward submission to Manila Visa office ???

I am also Instructed by the Manila Visa Office in the same way brother.. What should we do now??

scorpio939

Sep 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO -> Manila VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
22-Jun-2016
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2014
AOR Received.
13-JAN-2015
Med's Request
22-Jun-2016
Med's Done....
18-July-2016
Passport Req..
14-Dec-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2016
LANDED..........
13-APR-2017
Re: PCC submission at VFS for processing at Manila

I received this e-mail from VFS:

Dear Sir/Madam,
Thank you for contacting VFS GLOBAL!!!

Please be informed that, for visa application processing VFS Canada Visa Application Center Bangladesh send applicant’s document to Canadian High Commission, Singapore. If you intend to send your documents to manila then you have contact with them regarding the procedure.

Also informed that, we have only one service for permanent residence applicant which is secure transmission of their passport to the High Commission of Canada, Singapore. We don’t have any service which involves secure transmission of Police clearance certificate. We hope that the information above serves your query adequately. Feel free to mention if you have further enquiry.

Thank you in anticipation,

With best regards,
I forwarded this to Manila Visa office, asking alternative methods for sending PCC. And also requested to extend time.
Bro sadek hr, You should also mail them asking further advice for alternative advice & time extension.

Most forum members have gone to Canada? It's tough to get advice from forum now a days !

sadek hr said:
scorpio939 said:

I am also Instructed by the Manila Visa Office in the same way brother.. What should we do now??