Passport Req..
22-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2016
LANDED..........
Inshallah on 22/09/2016
russellcmc said:
Alhamdulillah recieved PPR :)

Instruction says that PP must be valid for 12 months. But my PP will expire in March 2017, (within 9 months), What should I do now ? ???
Congratulation.

BDFSW2014

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May, 2014
Doc's Request.
PF rcv
AOR Received.
Aug, 2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Insa Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insa Allah Soon
Ae barer moto sob verification ki ses? R kono news to dektey pachi Na.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
Uttara11 said:
Hi..
We are planning to fly 29-30 Sept'16 or 03 Oct'16 & looking for 1 bed flat in TISDEL Resd. or Cresent Town Resd for 2-3 months. If any body rented a flat for long term and has a scope to spare for 2-3 months please PM me. I would appreciate if any one knows about this type of scope & PM me to help.

Regards
Uttara11
I guess you're looking for a temp place near BD community in either North York (Tisdale Town) or East York (Danforth Village/Crescent Town). If noone specifically from there contacts you, try craigslist with search category for "Sublets & Temp".

For example: https://toronto.craigslist.ca/search/yrk/sub?sort=priceasc&bedrooms=1

Rafi007

May 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-12-2014
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
File Transfer...
08-03-2015
Med's Request
25-05-2016
Med's Done....
09-06-2016
Passport Req..
24-08-2016
Help.. Help.. Help.. :-\
I have received MR, PCC, RPRF, Schedule A and Copy of passport request on 26 May 2016. I and my wife have completed medical at Dr. Wahab's chamber on June 09, 2016. On 15 June 2016 I found one line ECAS update Medical results have been received. At the same time I also found in my CIC Account, Review of medical results “Passed”. I have send all Background Declaration Form, Original PCC, Original RPRF bank draft, Copies of our bio page of passport, copy of receipt of our medical examination to Singapore Office through DHL on June 11, 2016 which was delivered to the Singapore office on 13 June 2016. After that there is no response from CIC. In this situation I am being confused if they have received my documents or not. I am being worried because in the MR, PCC, RPRF, Schedule A and Copy of passport request I found a warning “You must comply with the above requirements within thirty days (30) from the date of this letter. Failure to comply with these instructions may result in the refusal of your application.” 30 days deadline is going to be over on 25 June 2016. In this situation should I forward the scanned copy of my documents to spore.immigration@international.gc.ca? If I forward the documents then is the above mentioned e-mail address is correct or not? Please suggest me..

scorpio939

Sep 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO -> Manila VO
NOC Code......
1114:Other Financial Officers
App. Filed.......
08-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
22-Jun-2016
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2014
AOR Received.
13-JAN-2015
Med's Request
22-Jun-2016
Med's Done....
18-July-2016
Passport Req..
14-Dec-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2016
LANDED..........
13-APR-2017
Just received MR, RPRF, PCC & personal history request !

Hello everyone,
After a very long & painful wait this morning I received an email from manila Visa office with the following lines:

We have completed an initial review of your application and now require the following information/documents in order to continue processing:
> Complete medical examinations for yourself.
YOUR MEDICAL FORM(S) AND INSTRUCTIONS WILL BE SENT SEPARATELY TO THE SAME E-MAIL ADDRESS(ES) WITHIN 72 HOURS.
You should make arrangements to undergo the required medical examinations within thirty (30) days from the date of this letter.

> Payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee/s (RPRF) for yourself. See the section on FEES and PAYMENT OPTIONS below for more information on fees payment.

> Original and updated Bangladesh police certificate for yourself.

> Your personal history and addresses details from August 2014 to present.
I express my sincere gratitude to the fellow forumites who helped in my journey.
I received a lot of advice from various members during my application preparation.

Now I need some advice on the following issues, from experienced forum members:

>> Any chance / recent history of rejection after RPRF & MR ? AFAIK, everything in my application is genuine.

>> Does this email confirm that they have completed verification of my job & settlement funds?
I am planning to quit from my present job. I also need to encash the FDR which has been shown as settlement fund, for an urgent family issue.

>> I need to travel to India / Thailand for a close family members treatment within a month or so. I guess CIC would send passport request shortly after I comply with the latest email. That's why I am thinking about completing the procedures a bit slowly but within 25 days to ensure safety. Any advice on that ? What can be done if they send PPR while I am busy abroad ? Will it be okay if I request them to extend the time for submitting passport ?

>> How long does it take to receive Police clearance certificate from DMP after applying ? In 2014 it took abut 7 days !

>> My ECAS has not been updated. Only 02 lines. No info regarding MR, RPRF etc. Is it okay ?

Have a nice day !

MB_FT02

Oct 19, 2015
Congrats Bro... why painful? Are you client of unauthorized agents? if not then why so much time? is there any other issue?

scorpio939 said:

Hello everyone,
After a very long & painful wait this morning I received an email from manila Visa office with the following lines:

I express my sincere gratitude to the fellow forumites who helped in my journey.
I received a lot of advice from various members during my application preparation.

>> Any chance / recent history of rejection after RPRF & MR ? AFAIK, everything in my application is genuine.

>> Does this email confirm that they have completed verification of my job & settlement funds?
I am planning to quit from my present job. I also need to encash the FDR which has been shown as settlement fund, for an urgent family issue.

>> I need to travel to India / Thailand for a close family members treatment within a month or so. I guess CIC would send passport request shortly after I comply with the latest email. That's why I am thinking about completing the procedures a bit slowly but within 25 days to ensure safety. Any advice on that ? What can be done if they send PPR while I am busy abroad ? Will it be okay if I request them to extend the time for submitting passport ?

>> How long does it take to receive Police clearance certificate from DMP after applying ? In 2014 it took abut 7 days !

>> My ECAS has not been updated. Only 02 lines. No info regarding MR, RPRF etc. Is it okay ?

Have a nice day !

dd2402

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-10-2014
Nomination.....
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
23-03-2015
Med's Request
12-07-2018
Med's Done....
14-07-2018
Passport Req..
03-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2018
Rafi007 said:
I have received MR, PCC, RPRF, Schedule A and Copy of passport request on 26 May 2016. I and my wife have completed medical at Dr. Wahab's chamber on June 09, 2016. On 15 June 2016 I found one line ECAS update Medical results have been received. At the same time I also found in my CIC Account, Review of medical results “Passed”. I have send all Background Declaration Form, Original PCC, Original RPRF bank draft, Copies of our bio page of passport, copy of receipt of our medical examination to Singapore Office through DHL on June 11, 2016 which was delivered to the Singapore office on 13 June 2016. After that there is no response from CIC. In this situation I am being confused if they have received my documents or not. I am being worried because in the MR, PCC, RPRF, Schedule A and Copy of passport request I found a warning “You must comply with the above requirements within thirty days (30) from the date of this letter. Failure to comply with these instructions may result in the refusal of your application.” 30 days deadline is going to be over on 25 June 2016. In this situation should I forward the scanned copy of my documents to spore.immigration@international.gc.ca? If I forward the documents then is the above mentioned e-mail address is correct or not? Please suggest me..
when you sent your documents via courier u should have received a tracking number from DHL/Fedex. When the recepient gets the package delivered you can check with your tracking number.

showrov.zaman

Star Member
Sep 5, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
12-02-2015
AOR Received.
17-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
12-02-2015. SLU: 26-08-2015, 4LU: 17-09-2015
Med's Request
17-05-2016
Med's Done....
02-06-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
08-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-06-2016
LANDED..........
February, 2017 Inshallah
sabbir_iba2003 said:
Dear Brothers,

I have received my MR on May 16, 2016. I & my wife completed the medical at Dr. Wahab's chamber on May 31, 2016. But still my Ecas has not been updated with medical received. I have already contacted with Dr. Wahab Chamber and they informed me they have already sent the medical report. Both of our medical report is ok except Blood pressure found in me. In the meantime, I forwarded my Background Declaration Form, Original Police clearance certificate, proof of RPRF, Copies of our bio page of passport, copy of receipt of our medical examination to Singapore Office through Fedex on June'15, 16 which were delivered to the Singapore office on June'17,16 (My deadline date) as confirmed by Fedex through my mail Address. Mention able I also forwarded all my attachment to the Singapore office through my different E-Mail address which was not in their record as I was facing difficulties to attach the files in the original e-mail address (submitted in the application). However they replied in their return mail stating that your mail address differ from our record and please confirm which one is correct. They also mentioned that our original police clearance certificate is required. Under this situation, my question is
1. Should I inform them that my new e-mail address though which I sent my attachment for official use is correct or inform both of them are my mail address?
2. Since Fedex Confirmed me through mail that my documents were delivered on 17th May, Should I send them their receipt though mail?
3. It has been almost 22 days since I completed the medical tests despite sent the documents later (17th June) but no update in the ecas till date. What can be done by me? I have already sent attachment of my medical receipt to them via e-mail.

Badly needs your guideline senior brothers.
1. Yes. As you have revealed a new email address, you should raise a CSE for email address change and reply on their mail mentioning that u have raised a CSE for this change. Also mention (including date) that you have sent original PCC along with other required docs through Fedex Courier Service. Attach scan copy of Original PCC. Do not forget to mention UCI, DOB and App No.

2. Yes. Attach the receipt as proof.

3. Do not worry. Sent the reply ASAP. Check MyCIC account. You will get detail status. MyCIC medical status is changed before ECAS.

showrov.zaman

Star Member
Sep 5, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
12-02-2015
AOR Received.
17-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
17-05-2016
Med's Done....
02-06-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
08-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-06-2016
LANDED..........
February, 2017 Inshallah
Rafi007 said:
No need/reason to be worried. Sent scan copy of all docs in the reply of the email of MR which you got from spore.immigration@international.gc.ca. Do not sent docs in a new email. Reply on the MR email.
Keep eye on MyCIC daily.
Hope you will get PPR soon.

rksaha81

Nov 21, 2013
JESSORE, BANGLADESH
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2014
Doc's Request.
PF : 05/01/2016; DOC RECEIVED: 25/01/2016
Nomination.....
07/01/2015
AOR Received.
09/02/2015
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
26/08/2015
Med's Request
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
26/12/2016, REPORT SUBMITTED : 27/12/2016, MEDICAL PASSED: 29/12/2016
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
16/01/2017, PASSPORT SUBMITTED: 18/01/2017, 2ND TIME: 01/06/2017,PASSPORT SUBMITTED: 05/06/2017
VISA ISSUED...
26/01/2017; PASSPORT RECEIVED :06/02/2017, 2ND TIME: 15/06/2017,PASSPORT RECEIVED :05/07/2017
LANDED..........
30/10/2017
scorpio939 said:

Hello everyone,

Have a nice day !

What type of document request you had in january 2016?

showrov.zaman

Star Member
Sep 5, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
12-02-2015
AOR Received.
17-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
17-05-2016
Med's Done....
02-06-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
08-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-06-2016
LANDED..........
February, 2017 Inshallah
scorpio939 said:

Hello everyone,

>> Any chance / recent history of rejection after RPRF & MR ? AFAIK, everything in my application is genuine. AFAIK, No such recent history. Chance is less than 0.0001% :p

>> Does this email confirm that they have completed verification of my job & settlement funds? Yes
I am planning to quit from my present job. I also need to encash the FDR which has been shown as settlement fund, for an urgent family issue. As you have got RPRF, no risk in encashing FDR. But my suggestion is if possible wait until get PPR

>> I need to travel to India / Thailand for a close family members treatment within a month or so. I guess CIC would send passport request shortly after I comply with the latest email. That's why I am thinking about completing the procedures a bit slowly but within 25 days to ensure safety. Any advice on that ? What can be done if they send PPR while I am busy abroad ? Will it be okay if I request them to extend the time for submitting passport ? You will get 30 days to submit PP after getting PPR. Plan accordingly. Its better not to request to extend time.

>> How long does it take to receive Police clearance certificate from DMP after applying ? In 2014 it took abut 7 days ! No experience of getting PCC from DMP :'(. It won't take more than 7 days

>> My ECAS has not been updated. Only 02 lines. No info regarding MR, RPRF etc. Is it okay ? Do not worry. It is absolutely okay. It will be updated within 5/7 days

Have a nice day !
Congrats .....................
Plz find answers inline.

scorpio939

Sep 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO -> Manila VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
22-Jun-2016
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2014
AOR Received.
13-JAN-2015
Med's Request
22-Jun-2016
Med's Done....
18-July-2016
Passport Req..
14-Dec-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2016
LANDED..........
13-APR-2017
Thanks a lot. :)

Painful as it was so long !
22 months+ passed without much activity on my file, whereas many ppl landed in Canada on first half of 2015 !

I applied on own, with a lot of help from this forum.
No idea why it was so late ! AFAIK, no issues/ complications on my file !
Latest GCMS notes retrieved on Dec 2015 indicated they just left my file in Manila, without any activity on it.

MB_FT02 said:
Congrats Bro... why painful? Are you client of unauthorized agents? if not then why so much time? is there any other issue?

scorpio939

Sep 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO -> Manila VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
22-Jun-2016
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2014
AOR Received.
13-JAN-2015
Med's Request
22-Jun-2016
Med's Done....
18-July-2016
Passport Req..
14-Dec-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2016
LANDED..........
13-APR-2017
No document request in January 2016.
This is the 1st time they asked something.

rksaha81 said:
What type of document request you had in january 2016?

scorpio939

Sep 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO -> Manila VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
22-Jun-2016
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2014
AOR Received.
13-JAN-2015
Med's Request
22-Jun-2016
Med's Done....
18-July-2016
Passport Req..
14-Dec-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2016
LANDED..........
13-APR-2017

showrov.zaman said:
Congrats .....................
Plz find answers inline.

Uttara11

Oct 31, 2012
Bangladesgh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
IP (14.04.13), RPRF paid on 8 Aug'14
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Provided with Application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Received on 11 Jul'14 & re -Med request: 31 Jan'16
Med's Done....
Re-Med: 01 Feb'16, 1st med Done on 22 Jul'14
Interview........
Alhamdulillah- waived
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah received on 3 May'16 & sent 5 th May'16
VISA ISSUED...
Received - 14 Jun'16
LANDED..........
Insallah- within dec'16
thanks for the handful info. you are rt regarding area.

regards, Uttaara11

Rossei said:
I guess you're looking for a temp place near BD community in either North York (Tisdale Town) or East York (Danforth Village/Crescent Town). If no one specifically from there contacts you, try craigslist with search category for "Sublets & Temp".

For example: https://toronto.craigslist.ca/search/yrk/sub?sort=priceasc&bedrooms=1