Waived (Prolly)
Passport Req..
PPR: XX XX 2016 | Submitted to VFS: XX XX 2016 | Received by SVGO: XX XX 2016
VISA ISSUED...
XX XX 2016
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah!
RACMONI said:
igot medical request and completed all the procedure ,.. now i linked up my profile with my cic account . is it a probalame ? will it affevt my fswp procedure?
Not at all

Mahbub4545

Jun 17, 2016
Assalamu alaikum everyone,

I have recently started my processing through Visa Center Inc. But in this forum i can see some of us are saying Visa Center Inc. is not authorized. Can anyone tell me if there is anyone who could successfully get visa from Visa Center Inc. Should i continue my process with them or not. Thank You.

Mahbub4545

Jun 17, 2016
fafroze86 said:
Thanks for your reply.

Vi, as a Visa Center Client-i am expecting that i am also gonna get this type of mail. It will be supportive both for you & me if you kindly share me regarding these questions at my PM. HOPE WE will be able to overcome this and convince them.

Hello fafroze86,

What is your status now about applying through Visa Center Inc.?

Uttara11

Oct 31, 2012
Bangladesgh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
IP (14.04.13), RPRF paid on 8 Aug'14
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Provided with Application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Received on 11 Jul'14 & re -Med request: 31 Jan'16
Med's Done....
Re-Med: 01 Feb'16, 1st med Done on 22 Jul'14
Interview........
Alhamdulillah- waived
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah received on 3 May'16 & sent 5 th May'16
VISA ISSUED...
Received - 14 Jun'16
LANDED..........
Insallah- within dec'16
Dear respected forum members,

Alhamdulillah,
we are planning to fly in Sept'16.

I'm thinking to get Assessment Report for Educational qualification up to MS for my Wife and MBA (Marketing) for me only. It's not for immigration application but to carry for admission & Job application purpose once we land ONTARIO, Canada.

As we applied long back (in 2011), We didn't complete anything with WES/ ICAP earlier . To avoid complication /meet requirement in near future for study/job purpose, we are thinking to complete.

Please suggest-
1. whether we need to do it now from WES as ECA or other means (if other means please specify)
or
just we enough to carry University Documents in sealed University Envelop with proper format ( Transcript, attested degrees -from Register office, any letter etc) to use later for Study.

2. Whether for Job purpose, ECA/similar assessment report is required? if yes, please refer Org and process if you can help.

Regards
Uttara 11

SJTZ

Oct 21, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
AOR Received.
01/12/2014
File Transfer...
21/10/2014
Med's Request
18/07/2016
Med's Done....
06/08/2016
Passport Req..
16/08/2016
VISA ISSUED...
29/08/2016
LANDED..........
12/11/2016
falam said:
Whats your current status?
Raise a CSE immediately.
Also get the Birth Certificate and Passport done ASAP

I am on the process of adding my child. After raising the I had got this Reply:
I raised a cseand got reply. Your answer will be of much help. Currently no update in status. Site visit completed. Thank you very much bhaiya .

Uttara11

Oct 31, 2012
Bangladesgh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Alhamdulillah- waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Received - 14 Jun'16
LANDED..........
Insallah- within dec'16
Dear respected forum members,

Alhamdulillah,
we are planning to fly in Sept'16.

I'm thinking to get Assessment Report for Educational qualification up to MS for my Wife and MBA (Marketing) for me only. It's not for immigration application but to carry for admission & Job application purpose once we land ONTARIO, Canada.

As we applied long back (in 2011), We didn't complete anything with WES/ ICAP earlier . To avoid complication /meet requirement in near future for study/job purpose, we are thinking to complete.

Please suggest-
1. whether we need to do it now from WES as ECA or other means (if other means please specify)
or
just enough to carry University Documents in sealed University Envelop in proper format ( Transcript, attested degrees -from Register office, any letter etc) to use later for Study.

2. Whether for Job purpose, ECA/similar assessment report is required? if yes, please refer Org and process if you can help.

Regards
Uttara 11

afrad

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
26-08-2014
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Refused
Mahbub4545 said:
Assalamu alaikum everyone,

I have recently started my processing through Visa Center Inc. But in this forum i can see some of us are saying Visa Center Inc. is not authorized. Can anyone tell me if there is anyone who could successfully get visa from Visa Center Inc. Should i continue my process with them or not. Thank You.
Hello There,

First of all, the VIsa Centre Inc follows this forum regularly, so they may already know that You have already raised the issue.

I think you have already paid BDT 50,000 as a file opening fee, please consider the amount as a Jakat or fitra for them. And please forget about processing your application through them. So far I know, only two consultancy firms are cic authorized in Bangladesh. All are treated as fraudulent by cic. Its better to apply by own-self or go for any of the authorized. You will find the authorized agent list from the website of cic.

Anyway, You may be rejected and banned for 5 yrs for using an unauthorized agent like Visa Centre Inc. A lot of applicants like me have been hanging like pendulum for last two years without any progress of the application just for applying through them. And a number of applicants already rejected and banned for the same reason so far.

So think yourself.

Mahbub4545

Jun 17, 2016
afrad said:
Hello There,

First of all, the VIsa Centre Inc follows this forum regularly, so they may already know that You have already raised the issue.

I think you have already paid BDT 50,000 as a file opening fee, please consider the amount as a Jakat or fitra for them. And please forget about processing your application through them. So far I know, only two consultancy firms are cic authorized in Bangladesh. All are treated as fraudulent by cic. Its better to apply by own-self or go for any of the authorized. You will find the authorized agent list from the website of cic.

Anyway, You may be rejected and banned for 5 yrs for using an unauthorized agent like Visa Centre Inc. A lot of applicants like me have been hanging like pendulum for last two years without any progress of the application just for applying through them. And a number of applicants already rejected and banned for the same reason so far.

So think yourself.

Thank you for your reply. It was really helpful.

dr.hopeful

Star Member
Nov 3, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
19-05-2016
Med's Done....
04-06-2016
Interview........
Inshallah waived
Passport Req..
Another update medical result has been received in ECAS.. :)

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
Don't worry about extra money, they will just receive as per exchange rate. I paid by usd visa card .

Last edited by a moderator:

Uttara11

Oct 31, 2012
Bangladesgh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Alhamdulillah- waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Received - 14 Jun'16
LANDED..........
Insallah- within dec'16
Hi..
Any one is interested to fly in Sept end? I'm planning for the same.

But facing difficulties to select Airlines-Turkish or Emirates or Qatar Airways since I'm getting info like Dubai is not providing Visa to BD nationals for transit time. Turkish treatment is not good at airport and there is chance of miss the connecting flight if flight from BD delays due to some reason. I have no idea about Qatar Airways.

I would appreciate current experience/information form the honorable members (who traveled or wishing to travel) of this forum. Please let me know since I have a Kid and your accurate info/suggestion may help to get better idea.

Regards
uttara11

M_Bd

Star Member
Oct 5, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2014
Doc's Request.
21-04-2016
Nomination.....
09-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
21-04-2016
Med's Done....
24-04-2016
Interview........
Waived, Alhumdulillah
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-05-2016
LANDED..........
16-09-2016
Uttara11 said:
Hi..

But facing difficulties to select Airlines-Turkish or Emirates or Qatar Airways since I'm getting info like Dubai is not providing Visa to BD nationals for transit time. Turkish treatment is not good at airport and there is chance of miss the connecting flight if flight from BD delays due to some reason. I have no idea about Qatar Airways.

I would appreciate current experience/information form the honorable members (who traveled or wishing to travel) of this forum. Please let me know since I have a Kid and your accurate info/suggestion may help to get better idea.

Regards
uttara11
Hi! I would suggest you to choose Turkish Air. First of all, you'll get 3 luggage's (23 Kilo/each Max) for each passenger and 2:25 hours is enough for transfer. The all other airlines will provide you only 2 pieces luggage's, which is a big issue I guess. Usually if there is delay happens to depart from Dhaka usually connecting flight waits few more minutes to collect passengers and it is airlines responsibility too. If delays morethan 8 hours then hotels will be provided and on arrival Tuskish visa is easy to get. Now about Emirates, 9 hours transit is too much especially when there is kids. Previously forum members expressed their worst experience about Emirates. Well, Emirates offer transit hotel but as because UAE authority not issuing visa to BD national so it is not possible to avail that offer. So better avoid Emirates. You can choose Etihad Airways, their transit time is 2:40 hours and they usually maintains time. Another one is Saudia, their transit time is 4:15 hours. However, I don't know your final destination, please note that the above calculation applies for destination Toronto(YYZ). Hope this might help you.

Regards

RACMONI

Star Member
Nov 26, 2012
Uttara11 said:
Hi..

Regards
uttara11

try iom... hv you evaluated your documents? it will take 4 months at least .. how you will go september?