AOR Received.
22 dec 2016
Med's Done....
28 dec 2016
Passport Req..
13 march 2017
bobyhazzaz said:
Dear All,

PPR Mail received 12 may 2016,i am out land applicant. ,without no job offer.

Application receive cic-25 april 2015

VO-Manila

medical done-August 5 2015

ppr mail received-May 12 2016

Thanks All.
congrats!! very happy for your PPR.
did you apply with express entry in april 2015? i ask because it has literally taken them over a year to process.

wish you well for your life in CA!

ovey

Star Member
Sep 13, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-11-2014
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
30-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-03-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
13-05-2016
Med's Done....
16-05-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-06-2016
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah soon
Alhamdulillah. By the grace of almighty ALLAH (SWT) finally got the much awaited MR mail today afternoon. Though the mail came at morning I have just seen it. Thanks to everyone in this forum for giving me hope in tough situations. And now I need your expert guidance to go the distance...

Could you please advice which panel doctor is good for medical in BD? So far, I know Dr. Wahab and Dr. Lina are the cic enlisted doctors? What is the difference between eMedical and normal medical? And what documents do I need to bring for medical? Which type of medical test normally they do?

May ALLAH fulfill all of our dreams.
Thank you all in advance.

M_Bd

Star Member
Oct 5, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2014
Doc's Request.
21-04-2016
Nomination.....
09-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
21-04-2016
Med's Done....
24-04-2016
Interview........
Waived, Alhumdulillah
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-05-2016
LANDED..........
16-09-2016
ovey said:
Alhamdulillah. By the grace of almighty ALLAH (SWT) finally got the much awaited MR mail today afternoon. Though the mail came at morning I have just seen it. Thanks to everyone in this forum for giving me hope in tough situations. And now I need your expert guidance to go the distance...

Could you please advice which panel doctor is good for medical in BD? So far, I know Dr. Wahab and Dr. Lina are the cic enlisted doctors? What is the difference between eMedical and normal medical? And what documents do I need to bring for medical? Which type of medical test normally they do?

Congrats!

Well, we did it @ Dr. Lina's place, she was nice and very cooperative. As because there was no que on the day we did our medical so we finished promptly. Both of them have eMedical, the difference is they can upload online, so it reaches to SGVO instantly. Dr. Lina takes BDT 4500 for each person & I heard that Dr. Wahab takes BDT 1000 less than her. However, they did normal routine physical exam. including eye test (take your glass with you, if any), Blood test for HIV & VDRL, Chest X-ray and Urine for routine test. If there is hypertension/heart disease they would do ECG, for Diabetes, may include RBS but I'm not sure. You've to take two copies of PP photo for each applicant for their record though they would shoot photographs on the spot, printed medical instruction form & passport. Within 6 days of doing our tests, my eCas was showing 'Medical results have been received'.

Hope this may help you.

May ALLAH (SWT) fulfill our dreams...Aameen.

Regards

deba_044

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER 09-09-2014
AOR Received.
15-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
05-09-2014, PF on 09-09-2015
Med's Request
18-11-2015
Med's Done....
20-11-2015
Passport Req..
26-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2016
moyeenp said:
hi,
i got pf today. very much tensed. They are suspecting about my employment. I applied by myself. Need expert support to response their mail.
Dont worry........if your employment history is true..........u dont need to worry at all.............Just gather as much proofs as you can........................the documents may include the followings:

1. Declaration from ex‐supervisor that all the information in the previous reference letter are true along with the copy of the reference letter (for all employers)
2. New reference letter (if possible for all employers, if not then only for the present one).
3. Visiting Card of yourself & the signee of the reference letters (for all employers).
4. Copy of appointment leeter, job confirmation letter, promotion letters etc. (for all employers)
5. Copy of acceptance of resignation letter (for previous employers).
6. Copy of paysilps or salary account bank statement for 6 months.
7. Present company ID card copy & visiting card.
8. Present company job description.
9. Some email communication from official mail address (for present company)

I think these documents will be enough for proving your innocence. I also got pf in last september. And i overcame it by providing the above mentioned documents and through the help of some senior forum mates.

Please share the details of your pf letter so that we can understand what they are suggesting. Is it the mismatch between noc & job description or is it the authentication of the reference letter & job history. Please let us know.

Hope this will help you to overcome from your problem.

Thanks
Debashish

masudrabby

Sep 10, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Refused
LANDED..........
ALLAHU AKBAR
Dear brothers and sisters,
I am 29 dec 2014 applicant .....noc 1114 applicant......ecas 2 line......in process.....slu 28 aug 15......can anyone tell me when I will get rejection letter? Is there any stage to appeal or something? Is there any group to join after rejection or lawyer case? please give me some idea.
1 weak ago my processing time became 16 month replacing 15 months. How long I have to wait to get rejection?

rahatamin

Star Member
Jun 9, 2013
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 NOV-2014
Nomination.....
05 FEB-2015
AOR Received.
16 MAR-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Second Line on 26 AUG-2015
Med's Request
10 May-2016
Med's Done....
10 May-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24 Aug-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21 Sep-2016
LANDED..........
9 Dec-2016
shahimran1 said:
Alhamdulillah
Received PPR today.

But I have renew my and my family members passport as they are going to expire on feb 2017
Does anyone know the procedure?
Need help.
Congratulations! Did they give you any deadline to submit the passports? If so, how many days?

moyeenp

Star Member
Apr 25, 2015
Dhaka
Very very thanks for your valuable advice.
They complaint neither for mismatch with noc nor for unauthorized agent. rather they mentioned all my job letters of existing organization in same format and they are suspecting it had done and signed in same day. It's really uncommon problem. How could I prove it's authenticity?

deba_044 said:
Dont worry........if your employment history is true..........u dont need to worry at all.............Just gather as much proofs as you can........................the documents may include the followings:

1. Declaration from ex‐supervisor that all the information in the previous reference letter are true along with the copy of the reference letter (for all employers)
2. New reference letter (if possible for all employers, if not then only for the present one).
3. Visiting Card of yourself & the signee of the reference letters (for all employers).
4. Copy of appointment leeter, job confirmation letter, promotion letters etc. (for all employers)
5. Copy of acceptance of resignation letter (for previous employers).
6. Copy of paysilps or salary account bank statement for 6 months.
7. Present company ID card copy & visiting card.
8. Present company job description.
9. Some email communication from official mail address (for present company)

I think these documents will be enough for proving your innocence. I also got pf in last september. And i overcame it by providing the above mentioned documents and through the help of some senior forum mates.

Please share the details of your pf letter so that we can understand what they are suggesting. Is it the mismatch between noc & job description or is it the authentication of the reference letter & job history. Please let us know.

Hope this will help you to overcome from your problem.

Thanks
Debashish

deba_044

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER 09-09-2014
AOR Received.
15-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
05-09-2014, PF on 09-09-2015
Med's Request
18-11-2015
Med's Done....
20-11-2015
Passport Req..
26-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2016
moyeenp said:
They complaint neither for mismatch with noc nor for unauthorized agent. rather they mentioned all my job letters of existing organization in same format and they are suspecting it had done and signed in same day. It's really uncommon problem. How could I prove it's authenticity?
OK. Its not a big problem. Just take new reference letter & a declaration from the signee that the previous letter is true. And, in the cover letter briefly explain why the formats are same. All ur reference letters are from your existing company? right?

If so, then tell them that it's in company's standard format. If not, then explain why formats are same. JUst tell them the truth. May be, your present supervisor followed the format of the letter from your previous supervisor.

Also, add the documents i mentioned in previous message. Dont worry. I also faced the same problem. just provide all the documents & tell them the truth. You will get cleared for sure.

Best of luck.

Jongli

Oct 23, 2014
Sylhet
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 NOV 2014
Nomination.....
10 Feb 2015
AOR Received.
19 Mar 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
Med's Request
13 May 2016
Med's Done....
28 May 2016
Passport Req..
22 Jun 2016
VISA ISSUED...
03 Aug 2016
MR, pcc & rprf recieved.
Can I get some advice on these please.
Can any one suggest which Dr. To use for Mr and what to expect in on the medical test.
Is medical test can take more than days as I am from outside Dhaka.

serenity_eee

Star Member
Jul 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2015
AOR Received.
31-12-2014
File Transfer...
27-01-2015
Med's Request
Waiting
DEAR OVY BHAI, I ALSO APPLIED AS 2241 BEING AN GRADUATE ELECTRICAL ENGINEER. IS THIS A PROBLEM TO APPLY FOR 2241?
ovey said:

Ershad

Nov 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2014
Nomination.....
24-02-2015
AOR Received.
16-04-2015
File Transfer...
SLU:start processing 27-3-2015 viewed 26-8-2015 then 7th Feb on 4th Oct
Med's Request
10-5-2016
Med's Done....
12-5-2016 & Medical results received 23-5-2016
Passport Req..
PPR 27-5-2016; PP sent on 29-5-2016; They rcvd on 2-6-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulilah VISA issued on 9th June 2016. with COPR
LANDED..........
21 Nov 2016
Alhamdulillah! ! !
Received MR, updated PCC, Schedule A Background check updated, RPRF and bio-pages or our passport copy on 10May2016. Did All on 12May2016 and couriered.
I rarely update but do visit this site everyday. Thanks to all my fellows that they share us the info. From ur updates i got a lot!
Please keep us in your prayer and so do we. Hope everything of all of us come up with a success!
Allah is the best planner for us and we have to have patients on him. Ameen!

renegadee

Star Member
Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Previously SGVO, currently Manila
NOC Code......
0911 (Operational Manager)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App Received first week, Aug 2014
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
Last week, Nov 2014
AOR Received.
First week, Jan 2015
Med's Request
Middle of October 2015
Med's Done....
Within two days of MR req.
Passport Req..
within 3 weeks of MR/ 2nd week of November 15
VISA ISSUED...
after 1 week of PPR. PPR received in 3rd week of Dec 15
LANDED..........
Not decided the time.
moyeenp said:
I think being truthful can be the key.

You can say, you have lost the file of documents due to some practical reasons (i.e. sifting home etc.) and asked your authority to re-issue all the documents that is needed for FSW application.

One of the reasons, you better not denying that it issued earlier as sometimes they check "carbon test" of the submitted papers to check the time of issuing paper that I heard. If you claim that the paper is issued 10 years earlier but they check it is issued recent times, that may lead your life more complication.

That is my opinion but you should double check before submitting the reply as it is the last barrier to reach in MR stage. Thanks

FSWON

Nov 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
AOR Received.
19 Oct 2014
Med's Request
19 Oct 2015
Med's Done....
25 Oct 2015
Passport Req..
19 Nov 2015
VISA ISSUED...
21 Dec 2015
LANDED..........
11 June 2016
Jongli said:
MR, pcc & rprf recieved.
Can any one suggest which Dr. To use for Mr and what to expect in on the medical test.
Congrats..

You can use Dr. Wahab at Baridhara.. just google his name and you will get his phone number. Take an appointment on a convenient date and pay the visit. Its rather simplistic procedure - blood test, eye sight test, x-ray and all. No need to take any extra preparation. As Dr. Wahab is e-enabled, he is going to send result online to the SGVO.

For PCC you have to go the DMP office.. I am not sure if that is true for someone outside of Dhaka. DMP has prescribed form and fees to produce PCC letter.

After medical is done, you can do the rprf... I know SCB bank has such service, however only Gulshan 1 head office branch does it or at least they have the most clear idea on how to do this. you will need to bring your IMM application form, medical forms and marriage certficate (if married). But try to communicate with SCB beforehand to know the exact requirements.

Hope that helps. :)

Uttara11

Oct 31, 2012
Bangladesgh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
IP (14.04.13), RPRF paid on 8 Aug'14
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Provided with Application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Received on 11 Jul'14 & re -Med request: 31 Jan'16
Med's Done....
Re-Med: 01 Feb'16, 1st med Done on 22 Jul'14
Interview........
Alhamdulillah- waived
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah received on 3 May'16 & sent 5 th May'16
VISA ISSUED...
Received - 14 Jun'16
LANDED..........
Insallah- within dec'16
Hi
U can do it from Dr. Wahab Centre, Baridhara (9-12pm and 2pm-4pm) even Satday.
PCC- from DCC take 6-7 working day
RPRF- Draft from Stanchart Motijheel br. but touch on early hour

Jongli said:
MR, pcc & rprf recieved.

serenity_eee

Star Member
Jul 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2015
AOR Received.
31-12-2014
File Transfer...
27-01-2015
Med's Request
Waiting
Can anybody shed light on the applicants who applied before November? What is the plan of CIC for them?