Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-05-2016
LANDED..........
16-09-2016
Uttara11 said:
Dear Canada MAP & others who received visa,

I submitted passports to VFS today and received the confirmation email from VFS 4 hours back. when I can track with the respective tracking I? I just check but no info available in online VFS service.

Regards
Uttara11
Dear Uttara11,

I've got the ppr as same like yours. However, What all the things did you submit and what else VFS needs rather than required ppr mail? like PP photocopy etc.? From where did you shoot the photos? Did you attach any cover letter? Pls. mention. I've submitted my spouse's passport to be re-issued as it would expire soon. Do I need to submit her old passport along with new one? Do I need to submit my old expired passports along with new one, I don't have any valid Canadian visa on that. Do my spouse need to be present in person for submission or I can submit on behalf & collection procedure aswel? Kindly share the experience of your VFS submission.

Thank you in advance,

Kind regards

M_Bd

Star Member
Oct 5, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2014
Doc's Request.
21-04-2016
Nomination.....
09-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
21-04-2016
Med's Done....
24-04-2016
Interview........
Waived, Alhumdulillah
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-05-2016
LANDED..........
16-09-2016
Dear All,

Today I have got a postal mail from SGVO. They've sent money receipt of CAD 1100 from CIC which I had submitted during lodgement of my application to CIC, Sydney, NS and 8 (4+4) copies Photo of my spouse & mine aswel though they have requested to send recent photos for both with newly changed specified size by CIC in my PPR mail and there was no letter inside.

My question, is it normal to get such postal mail? Please share your experience.

Thank you,

Kind regards

ziafsw

May 5, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (SGVO)
NOC Code......
1111 (Financial auditors and accountants)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with app (27-08-2015 requested outing photos with spouse. 24-09-2016 requested to Complete the spousal Questionaire (IMM5490E))
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
AOR Received.
03-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
File Transfer...
30-09-2014 (27-08-2015 Return PP & COPR with spouse's documents to add in my app)
Med's Request
12-12-2014 (04-02-2016; Second MR after adding spouse)
Med's Done....
05-01-2015 (23-02-2016; done MR with spouse)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-12-2014 (14-03-2016; PPR with Spouse)
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-2015 (Issued Again with Spouse 04-04-2016)
LANDED..........
21 November 2016
Yes it's normal. Nothing to worry... :) :)

M_Bd said:
Dear All,

Today I have got a postal mail from SGVO. They've sent money receipt of CAD 1100 from CIC which I had submitted during my lodgement of my application to CIC, Sydney, NS and 8 (4+4) copies Photo of my spouse & mine aswel though they have requested to send recent photos for both with newly changed specified size by CIC in my PPR mail and there was no letter inside.

My question, is it normal to get such postal mail? Please share your experience.

Thank you,

Kind regards

M_Bd

Star Member
Oct 5, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2014
Doc's Request.
21-04-2016
Nomination.....
09-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
21-04-2016
Med's Done....
24-04-2016
Interview........
Waived, Alhumdulillah
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-05-2016
LANDED..........
16-09-2016

mehuna

Star Member
Dec 16, 2014
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 1st week 2014
Nomination.....
October 3rd week 2014
AOR Received.
December 1st week 2014
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
April 2nd week 2016
Med's Done....
April 3rd week 2016, MR received 3rd week April 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 1st week 2016, simultaneously DECISION MADE
VISA ISSUED...
May 2016 Received on June 2016
LANDED..........
July 2016
Alhamdullilah. Got the PPR by the grace of ALLAH. Simultaneously ECAS status has changed to DECISION MADE.

FORUMITES, Pls keep us in your prayer. Wish you all the best for the rest of process.

Rumel VAI.

sent u PM, pls reply.......

Uttara11

Oct 31, 2012
Bangladesgh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
IP (14.04.13), RPRF paid on 8 Aug'14
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Provided with Application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Received on 11 Jul'14 & re -Med request: 31 Jan'16
Med's Done....
Re-Med: 01 Feb'16, 1st med Done on 22 Jul'14
Interview........
Alhamdulillah- waived
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah received on 3 May'16 & sent 5 th May'16
VISA ISSUED...
Received - 14 Jun'16
LANDED..........
Insallah- within dec'16
I submitted all as per PPR email attachment.
For Photos- i did it from Fujifilm mouchak moor but it's not skilled enough. So do it form VIP, Gulsan 2.

for Passport-raise a CSI is better.

regards
Uttara11

M_Bd said:
Dear Uttara11,

I've got the ppr as same like yours. However, What all the things did you submit and what else VFS needs rather than required ppr mail? like PP photocopy etc.? From where did you shoot the photos? Did you attach any cover letter? Pls. mention. I've submitted my spouse's passport to be re-issued as it would expire soon. Do I need to submit her old passport along with new one? Do I need to submit my old expired passports along with new one, I don't have any valid Canadian visa on that. Do my spouse need to be present in person for submission or I can submit on behalf & collection procedure aswel? Kindly share the experience of your VFS submission.

Thank you in advance,

Kind regards

RACMONI

Star Member
Nov 26, 2012
mehuna said:
Alhamdullilah. Got the PPR by the grace of ALLAH. Simultaneously ECAS status has changed to DECISION MADE.

FORUMITES, Pls keep us in your prayer. Wish you all the best for the rest of process.

Rumel VAI. to

What is your NOC code

RACMONI

Star Member
Nov 26, 2012
mehuna said:

Rumel VAI.

What is your NOC ?

mehuna

Star Member
Dec 16, 2014
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 1st week 2014
Nomination.....
October 3rd week 2014
AOR Received.
December 1st week 2014
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
April 2nd week 2016
Med's Done....
April 3rd week 2016, MR received 3rd week April 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 1st week 2016, simultaneously DECISION MADE
VISA ISSUED...
May 2016 Received on June 2016
LANDED..........
July 2016

RACMONI

Star Member
Nov 26, 2012
mehuna said:
they received my application 28th november 2014 ..started processing my docs 30 jan 2015..NOC CODE 3112 ( general physician) last letter from singapore visa office from 23rd march 2015.. is there any hope? are they going to reject me?pls let me know if you have any update :eek:

jahan_bd

Dec 31, 2015
Uttara11 said:
I submitted all as per PPR email attachment.
For Photos- i did it from Fujifilm mouchak moor but it's not skilled enough. So do it form VIP, Gulsan 2.

for Passport-raise a CSI is better.

regards
Uttara11
In my case as they told me that the validity of the passport should be at lease 12 month and my passport had only 11 month validity i have renewed my passport and submitted the renewed passport only. I just mention it on my forwarding letter thats it. nothing else is required.

Bright.Angel

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov, 2014
Nomination.....
Feb, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar, 2015
Med's Request
Looking towards Almighty
Guys, got rejection letter on 04.05.2016 after 6 days of sudden DM rain.

As i was the member of the latgest whatsapp group of Bangladeshi applicants, so getting live news from this group everyday. DM rain continues and it exceeded 30 applicants already. Last 3 days, contineous DM came irrespective of NOC. They just determined to reject 99 % applicants of Nov & Dec witout any logic/pf/doc request/site visit/phone call or anything. So it is sure that those who are waiting from Nov & Dec as "In Process", will get DM soon with rejection letter. They will show common and false cause in rejection letter that JD did not match with NOC !!!

All unauthorised agent files must get rejection at last with a simple order.

All backlog files from May-Oct got pf/doc request/site visit/anything shud not hope much. The way they have rejected all Nov & Dec files, will follow the same technique to reject them

Those who will still try in Express Entry, remember that you must get rejection again from SGVO as you are going to apply from Bangladesh. Only pnp may bring some positive hope as sgvo does not process pnp.

At last, Good luck to all. My journey is over here although i still dont know my fault and as Govt. Officer I could not satisfy them with JD ! ! ! There is something very big factor for which we innocent people fell in cross fire.

AL-Bidah mates.

CIIP India

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
THE CANADIAN IMMIGRANT INTEGRATION PROGRAM (CIIP)

Invest in your success by registering now for a FREE Pre-departure Orientation & Planning Session!

The Canadian Immigrant Integration Program (CIIP), provides overseas orientation that helps immigrants find appropriate employment faster and gives employers better access to newcomer talent.

• CIIP is open for Federal Skilled Workers, Provincial nominees and Family class newcomers who are in their final stages of Moving to Canada
• A Free service, funded by the Government of Canada
• How Do You Register For CIIP? The fastest way to register is online at our website, newcomersuccess.ca

The CIIP-India office conducts sessions across India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka and Bhutan. Please feel free to register with us at newcomesuccess.ca

• CIIP was designed and is managed by the Association of Colleges and Institutes Canada.
• CIIP is made possible through funding from the Government of Canada (Citizenship and Immigration Canada), credentials.gc.ca
• Please note that CIIP does not reply to comments on this board, please contact and register directly with CIIP online at newcomersuccess.ca

WE HAVE COMPLETED A SUCCESSFUL SESSION IN DHAKA, BANGLADESH LAST WEEK AND PLANNING TO DELIVER ONE MORE SESSION IN JUNE/JULY 2016. PLEASE REGISTER WITH US AT THE EARLIEST.

mr_ahmed

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22 dec 2016
Med's Done....
28 dec 2016
Passport Req..
13 march 2017
Bright.Angel said:
Guys, got rejection letter on 04.05.2016 after 6 days of sudden DM rain.

As i was the member of the latgest whatsapp group of Bangladeshi applicants, so getting live news from this group everyday. DM rain continues and it exceeded 30 applicants already. Last 3 days, contineous DM came irrespective of NOC. They just determined to reject 99 % applicants of Nov & Dec witout any logic/pf/doc request/site visit/phone call or anything. So it is sure that those who are waiting from Nov & Dec as "In Process", will get DM soon with rejection letter. They will show common and false cause in rejection letter that JD did not match with NOC !!!

All unauthorised agent files must get rejection at last with a simple order.

All backlog files from May-Oct got pf/doc request/site visit/anything shud not hope much. The way they have rejected all Nov & Dec files, will follow the same technique to reject them

Those who will still try in Express Entry, remember that you must get rejection again from SGVO as you are going to apply from Bangladesh. Only pnp may bring some positive hope as sgvo does not process pnp.

At last, Good luck to all. My journey is over here although i still dont know my fault and as Govt. Officer I could not satisfy them with JD ! ! ! There is something very big factor for which we innocent people fell in cross fire.

AL-Bidah mates.

Dear friend,

sorry to hear about your rejection. i am sure you can apply again? are you not allowed to re categorize your NOC? this is very disheartening as my JD is also loosely connected with my NOC. i mean, if their NOC is not comprehensive, than one can only chose the closest comparable NOC. again friend, commiserations .