Nov, 2014
Nomination.....
Feb, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar, 2015
Med's Request
Looking towards Almighty
ruhee said:
Taking the newborn to Passport Office is not a must, but it's better. In my case I took my newborn but the Officer was very courteous and said with a nice smile 'it would have been better if you brought sweets instead of the newborn' :D a rare wonderful experience from a BD Govt. officer.

rest info from Bright Angel is right.

My experience was just vice versa and i made baby's passport when she was only 4 months of age. We did not want to take this so little baby to passport office, but unfortunately they wanted to see physically. Probably u got real good officer.

(BTW the baby has already grown up and passed 02 years. But still my baby did not see the result for which she had to go to passport office during infant age ! ! ! ! :p I am afraid that the result may come after expiry of her passport ! ! ! )

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
moyeenp said:
Can I apply for express entry where my application for FSW 2014 under process?
Yes

rksaha81

Nov 21, 2013
JESSORE, BANGLADESH
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2014
Doc's Request.
PF : 05/01/2016; DOC RECEIVED: 25/01/2016
Nomination.....
07/01/2015
AOR Received.
09/02/2015
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
26/08/2015
Med's Request
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
26/12/2016, REPORT SUBMITTED : 27/12/2016, MEDICAL PASSED: 29/12/2016
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
16/01/2017, PASSPORT SUBMITTED: 18/01/2017, 2ND TIME: 01/06/2017,PASSPORT SUBMITTED: 05/06/2017
VISA ISSUED...
26/01/2017; PASSPORT RECEIVED :06/02/2017, 2ND TIME: 15/06/2017,PASSPORT RECEIVED :05/07/2017
LANDED..........
30/10/2017
mehuna said:
Ya got doc request twice.......at the beg of processing and before MR.
What type of document request you had?

What is the date of the document request and what was the reply date?

Uttara11

Oct 31, 2012
Bangladesgh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
IP (14.04.13), RPRF paid on 8 Aug'14
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Provided with Application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Received on 11 Jul'14 & re -Med request: 31 Jan'16
Med's Done....
Re-Med: 01 Feb'16, 1st med Done on 22 Jul'14
Interview........
Alhamdulillah- waived
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah received on 3 May'16 & sent 5 th May'16
VISA ISSUED...
Received - 14 Jun'16
LANDED..........
Insallah- within dec'16
Hi Hasan,
Yes, it remains open in saturday.
Time: if u want to avoid crowd, just make sure Yr presence before 9am and operation till 12pm. Again strts at 2 PM.
Fee: 3K/adult and 2K/child up to 8yrs.

Hope this will be an assistance.

Take the IME form (received from VO) and original PP.

regards
Uttara11

Hasan2014 said:
Hello all,

Does anyone know whether Dr. Wahab's medical is open on Saturday?

What is the procedure of medical for new born baby? as well as costing.

Thanks

Hasan2014

Star Member
May 1, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th June 2014
Nomination.....
3rd Oct 2014
AOR Received.
10th Nov 2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
7th Oct 2015
Med's Done....
10th Oct 2015
Passport Req..
29th Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 10
LANDED..........
InshAllah
Uttara11 said:
Thanks a lot Uattara11. Do I need to bring PP photo of new born or they will arrange to take instant photo?

Hasan2014

Star Member
May 1, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th June 2014
Nomination.....
3rd Oct 2014
AOR Received.
10th Nov 2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
7th Oct 2015
Med's Done....
10th Oct 2015
Passport Req..
29th Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 10
LANDED..........
InshAllah
Hello all,

Me and my spouse already got Visa (Alhamdulillah) with validity uto October 2016. Last month I have sent SVO all the documents and fees for my NEW BORN CHILD. InshAllah she will complete her medical shortly. But Today I got this email from SVO.

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. A replacement document is
required for the documents previously issued to you. In order to
process the replacement document(s), please return the documents previously issued to you according to the information below.

If you are requesting replacement document(s) because of an addition to your family (i.e. new
child, etc.), please note that your file will be reviewed to ensure that all current family members
are eligible and admissible to immigrate to Canada.

A replacement of an immigration document fee is required. Please refer to our website for payment
instruction and submit proof of payment to the Singapore office within 30 days:
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/singapore-singapour/visas/fees-frais.aspx
Any further requests for documents required for this review will be sent to you separately.
See Appendix A for instructions on how to re-submit your passport(s) and documents.

Your current documents have been cancelled in our system and you should therefore
not attempt to travel using these documents. If you attempt to travel using these
documents, you may be prevented from travelling or returned to your country upon
arrival in Canada.

1. What does that mean?

2. What are the documents do I need to send them?

3. Do I need to return my wife's passport also?

4. Can I send the bank draft along with my passport as replacement fee? or send it separately by DHL?

I will be glad if you someone answer these queries.

Thanks

falam

Jan 28, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (SGVO) Transferred to Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
XX 08 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
XX 12 2014
AOR Received.
XX 01 2015
IELTS Request
No.
File Transfer...
Date Unknown
Med's Request
XX 12 2015
Med's Done....
Done On: XX XX 2015 | Additional Docs Rcved by VO:07 01 2016
Interview........
Waived (Prolly)
Passport Req..
PPR: XX XX 2016 | Submitted to VFS: XX XX 2016 | Received by SVGO: XX XX 2016
VISA ISSUED...
XX XX 2016
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah!
Hasan2014 said:
Hello all,

Me and my spouse already got Visa (Alhamdulillah) with validity uto October 2016. Last month I have sent SVO all the documents and fees for my NEW BORN CHILD. InshAllah she will complete her medical shortly. But Today I got this email from SVO.

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. A replacement document is
process the replacement document(s), please return the documents previously issued to you according to the information below.

If you are requesting replacement document(s) because of an addition to your family (i.e. new
child, etc.), please note that your file will be reviewed to ensure that all current family members

A replacement of an immigration document fee is required. Please refer to our website for payment
Any further requests for documents required for this review will be sent to you separately.
See Appendix A for instructions on how to re-submit your passport(s) and documents.

Your current documents have been cancelled in our system and you should therefore
not attempt to travel using these documents. If you attempt to travel using these
documents, you may be prevented from travelling or returned to your country upon
arrival in Canada.

1. What does that mean?

4. Can I send the bank draft along with my passport as replacement fee? or send it separately by DHL?

Thanks

What is the Appendix A mentioned in the mail ?

And the link mentioned in the email landing into http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/singapore-singapour/visa.aspx?lang=eng, no the fee section.

mshsajib

Star Member
Jan 10, 2013
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore->Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Doc's Request.
28-10-2015 (additional for Baby)
Nomination.....
09-09-2014
AOR Received.
23-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
09-09-2014 to MVO
Med's Request
20-10-2015
Med's Done....
31-10-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2015
LANDED..........
InshaAllah July 2016
Hasan2014 said:
Hello all,

arrival in Canada.

1. What does that mean?

Thanks

Dear Hasan Bro,

Don't panic because I can assure you that I also go through (almost) this procedure and EVERYTHING IS ALRIGHT.

Now for your queries-

1. What does that mean?

It is a PPR for your entire family along with your newborn baby.

All issued VISA counterfoils and CoRPs (I suppose in your case; your's and your wife's), Appendix B, Required Photos and Payment Receipt. In a nutshell, all documents requested in your PPR and Payment Receipt

YES. All previously issued VISA and CoRP.

This is the tricky one. I am not sure but here is my assumptions- You have to pay Replacement Fee* (CAD 30 each; i.e. 2x30= 60 CAD) online and then send the payment receipt along with all documents requested in PPR via CVAC. May be some seniors will have some say about this.

* http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/fees.asp ->5. Other applications and services ->Verification of status or replacement of an immigration document – Fees

If you have any further query feel free to PM me; I will give you my contact no so that you can clarify them.

Wish you good luck for your Baby.

Thanks

akhlaqur

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2016
Doc's Request.
14-04-2016
Nomination.....
25-05-2016
This is Rahi from Bangladesh. It will be nice if you please help me to resolve below confusion which i am really struggling to figure out.

I am 5th Jan SINP applicant and my application status got changed to "IN Process" on 14 APR, 2016. My query is, when i have applied for SINP, i have shown $16,5XX as fund for both my self and my wife. In the mean time CIC increased the settlement fund a bit and conversion is also getting costly as well.

Right at this moment: I have $155XX in my account as time based fixed deposit where requirement is $15,143. Still I am having few hundred dollar extra then what they ask for. Unfortunately, conversion is getting costly every day. If they have delayed the fund conversion then i may leg few hundred dollar in worst case. Do they allow this gap?

My wife have around 6500 dollar in her account since 2015 which is actually Time base bond for a year. I can easily show this to SINP at any point of time.

Now my query is shall i send SINP an email including my wife owned bond to makeover few hundred dollar gap or SINP will inform me regarding the gap (if any) and ask me to provide any relevant document regarding this.

Thanks in Advance.

Bright.Angel

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov, 2014
Nomination.....
Feb, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar, 2015
Med's Request
Looking towards Almighty
akhlaqur said:
This is Rahi from Bangladesh. It will be nice if you please help me to resolve below confusion which i am really struggling to figure out.

I am 5th Jan SINP applicant and my application status got changed to "IN Process" on 14 APR, 2016. My query is, when i have applied for SINP, i have shown $16,5XX as fund for both my self and my wife. In the mean time CIC increased the settlement fund a bit and conversion is also getting costly as well.

Right at this moment: I have $155XX in my account as time based fixed deposit where requirement is $15,143. Still I am having few hundred dollar extra then what they ask for. Unfortunately, conversion is getting costly every day. If they have delayed the fund conversion then i may leg few hundred dollar in worst case. Do they allow this gap?

My wife have around 6500 dollar in her account since 2015 which is actually Time base bond for a year. I can easily show this to SINP at any point of time.

Now my query is shall i send SINP an email including my wife owned bond to makeover few hundred dollar gap or SINP will inform me regarding the gap (if any) and ask me to provide any relevant document regarding this.

Thanks in Advance.

Didn't you find any more important matter other than this silly stuff to get worried ! ! They may not even ask you to show fund again. They only ask for it again if anyone gives short term FDR or open new account or brought huge fund in his account during application time. In your case it is 100 % safe as they allow expenses from initial fund. Moreover your wife is having another big fund which must protect you if accidentally they asked for POF again.

No need to send any email in advance. Unnecessary activities may arise suspection in them. Just stay cool and maintain both funds as is basis.

Bright.Angel

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov, 2014
Nomination.....
Feb, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar, 2015
Med's Request
Looking towards Almighty
Heard confirmed news that another applicant from November,14 got mr today. He is a doctor,

Bright.Angel

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov, 2014
Nomination.....
Feb, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar, 2015
Med's Request
Looking towards Almighty
Just now got a confirmed news that a 29th September applicant with NOC 3112 got MR today morning. Day started with good sign.

afrad

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
26-08-2014
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Refused
Any good news, bad news, sad news, mad news of VC Clients????

M_Bd

Star Member
Oct 5, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2014
Doc's Request.
21-04-2016
Nomination.....
09-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
Med's Request
21-04-2016
Med's Done....
24-04-2016
Interview........
Waived, Alhumdulillah
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-05-2016
LANDED..........
16-09-2016
Dear all,

This is to let you know that one of my senior colleague received MR with RPRF request today i.e. 20th Apr afternoon. Things are moving now Alhumdulillah. His timeline is same as mine.

Regards