+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

desertfox

Dec 9, 2014
FSWON said:
Fund carrying is a real pain on XXX.. The thumb rule is per applicant can take 7000 USD - maximum limit set by Bangladesh Bank. But one thing that does not make sense is when a person is migrating for good, what could he do to transfer the money that he might get from property sells?? .. Another question is whether the money that you carry will be taxed in Canada or not?
7000 USD per adult and 3500 per children; that is the limit. So husband, wife and two kids can carry 21000 USD legally.

The money that you carry with (1st time) is exempted from tax. For bigger amounts such as money from property sales can not be transferred easily.

However there is a way. Say for example, you know mr. X in Canada who needs to send a big amount of money in Bangladesh. Now you arrange to pay him BDT in Bangladesh and take CAD from him in Camada.

This way, transferring big money is possible but it still will be taxable in Canada.

Shah_Zam

Mar 29, 2016
Dear Brother,

Sorry to hear the bad news of you, I am a VC client too. I am in same tension. Did you get any PF letter to explain, or directly got the rejection letter??
Please clarify.

nqr72

Oct 3, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014
Nomination.....
20-01-2015
AOR Received.
11-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
8th July'15
Med's Done....
15th July'15
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
5th Aug'15
VISA ISSUED...
31st Aug'15
LANDED..........
9th Jul'16
smak02 said:
Hi,
Can you please give me detail for why I buy ticket from IOM? Some body tell me, it offer me good discount on ticket. but who, where, why when what, how- I don't know.

Thanks in advance.

Snigdha.
Hi

I bought tkt at a price of tk67,726 for adult and 52,030 for child of turkish air from IOM, if I bought the same from any other travel agent it would cost 9-10k more/tkt. Turkish air also give 3 luggage/tkt each 23kg, which is great. Just mail to travelbd@iom.int, along with scan copy of visa pages of ur pp.

br

nqr

Uttara11

Oct 31, 2012
Bangladesgh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
IP (14.04.13), RPRF paid on 8 Aug'14
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Provided with Application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Received on 11 Jul'14 & re -Med request: 31 Jan'16
Med's Done....
Re-Med: 01 Feb'16, 1st med Done on 22 Jul'14
Interview........
Alhamdulillah- waived
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah received on 3 May'16 & sent 5 th May'16
VISA ISSUED...
Received - 14 Jun'16
LANDED..........
Insallah- within dec'16
Hi all/experts,
Best wishes!

Seeking suggestions on below situation-

1. I submitted re-med report to SVO in 1st Feb'16 and same has been informed to them with the respective Pay slip (of Dr. Wahab Centre) early Mar'16. Again today they asked for medical BUT the subsequent email with attachment was not reached at me.

How can I manage both situation and claim that submitted last med report is still valid.

2. Regarding PCC, I submitted all police clearance certificate (from Bangladesh & Kuwait police authority) in July. 2014 since I was in Kuwait till Mar' 2012. Due to fresh advice I'm planning to submit PCC only for Bangladesh.

Whether I need to provide any clarification to manage on PCC for Kuwait Authority?

3. Whether I need to contact with Dr, Wahab centre for it's feedback on submitted medical report?

4. To Update application form (Generic IMM0008) and updated Schedule A Background/Declaration forms (IMM0008)- what type of supporting document I need to provide. Same forms including supporting docs were provided as UPDATE in July 2014. After that only a change has happened to me; it's an MBA degree.

I would appreciate your valuable
suggestion. Below is details of received today's email from SVO......

Today I received an email from SVO stated as-
" Dear Sir / Madam,

This refers to your application for Permanent Residence submitted to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

Please note that you are required to undergo medical (sent to you in a separate email). You are also required to submit additional documents.

· Updated Original good conduct certificate (or certificate of no criminal record) to be obtained from the Bangladesh police authorities. A certificate is required for each family member, 18 years of age or older, from the police authorities in all countries in which you have resided for at least six months; Residents of Vietnam should obtain police clearance certificates(Version 2) from the Judicial Department at your city or provincial level.

· An updated application form (Generic IMM0008) and updated Schedule A Background/Declaration forms (IMM0008) for yourself, your spouse and/or your dependents age 18 & above, You can find the forms at:
Link: for two forms..."

ovey

Star Member
Sep 13, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-11-2014
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
30-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-03-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
13-05-2016
Med's Done....
16-05-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-06-2016
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah soon
Is there any update for November applicant? Any hope of MR?

Bright.Angel

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov, 2014
Nomination.....
Feb, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar, 2015
Med's Request
Looking towards Almighty
ovey said:
Is there any update for November applicant? Any hope of MR?
Why do you expect update in 2016 ! ! ! :eek: MR/Visa quota for 2016 is over. Only few were remaining for just back loggers. Better start hoping with English New Year

greyhatbd

Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th April 2015
Doc's Request.
17th July 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25th Aug 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
ONLINE SUBMISSION
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16th Aug 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25th Jan 2016
VISA ISSUED...
22nd Feb 2016
LANDED..........
21st July 2016
smak02 said:
Hi,
Can you please give me detail for why I buy ticket from IOM? Some body tell me, it offer me good discount on ticket. but who, where, why when what, how- I don't know.

Thanks in advance.

Snigdha.
Code:
First I need to know which province you are planing to land?

ovey

Star Member
Sep 13, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-11-2014
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
30-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-03-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
13-05-2016
Med's Done....
16-05-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-06-2016
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah soon
Bright.Angel said:
Why do you expect update in 2016 ! ! ! :eek: MR/Visa quota for 2016 is over. Only few were remaining for just back loggers. Better start hoping with English New Year
How authentic this news is? any link? moreover i have heard canadian govt is going to clear all the backlog within 2016!!! may Allah help us.

ruhee

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Nomination.....
File Transfer...
Med's Request
21.10.2014 and 28.05.2018
Med's Done....
28.10.2014 and 23.06.2018
Interview........
07-11-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2018
LANDED..........
???
Bright.Angel said:
Simply বাকোয়াজ......

M_Bd

Star Member
Oct 5, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2014
Doc's Request.
21-04-2016
Nomination.....
09-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
21-04-2016
Med's Done....
24-04-2016
Interview........
Waived, Alhumdulillah
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-05-2016
LANDED..........
16-09-2016
ruhee said:
Simply বাকোয়াজ......
Hi! I don't know why Bright.Angel made such cheap statement without mentioning any authentic reference!! I think we should share authentic information here in this forum, information should not based on assumption. However, If you see the following CIC news which was published on 8th March 2016 under the heading 'Government of Canada releases its ambitious plan for 2016 immigration levels', you would see their target for the year 2016 would be in between 280K to 305K where Federal Economic - High Skilled (Except Quebec) would be 58,400 (Target) published under the heading 'Canada's 2016 Immigration Levels Plan'. Another news which was published on 8th March 2016 under the heading '2015 Annual Report to Parliament on Immigration', submitted by Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship, Mr. John McCallum, he quoted on his Express Entry heading....

'To prepare for the launch of Express Entry in 2015, the Government of Canada began accepting applications under new caps for the Federal Skilled Workers Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program and Canadian Experience Class in May 2014. These measures helped to supplement the Canadian work force in areas where there were skills shortages, and helped to prevent backlogs and improve processing times. In 2016, the Government of Canada will complete processing of these applications, ensuring these economic immigrants can come to Canada and enter the Canadian labour market.'

So the abstract is, as because only first 3 months of 2016 have been passed and we have seen MR request ceased for a long while, also we strongly believe that within this 3 months period they did not complete medical for this 58,400 applicant (Federal Economic - High Skilled (Except Quebec)). In conclusion I would like to mention that the statement made by Bright.Angel is not correct. I would like to request all the applicant to keep patience and keep faith on Allah (SWT), HE would decide whatever better for us.

Best Regards

ovey

Star Member
Sep 13, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-11-2014
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
30-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-03-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
13-05-2016
Med's Done....
16-05-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-06-2016
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah soon
M_Bd said:
Hi! I don't know why Bright.Angel made such cheap statement without mentioning any authentic reference!! I think we should share authentic information here in this forum, information should not based on assumption. However, If you see the following news which was published on 8th March 2016 under the heading 'Government of Canada releases its ambitious plan for 2016 immigration levels', you would see their target for the year 2016 would be in between 280K to 305K where Federal Economic - High Skilled (Except Quebec) would be 58,400 (Target) published under the heading 'Canada's 2016 Immigration Levels Plan'. Another news which was published on 8th March 2016 under the heading '2015 Annual Report to Parliament on Immigration', submitted by Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship, Mr. John McCallum, he quoted on his Express Entry heading....

'To prepare for the launch of Express Entry in 2015, the Government of Canada began accepting applications under new caps for the Federal Skilled Workers Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program and Canadian Experience Class in May 2014. These measures helped to supplement the Canadian work force in areas where there were skills shortages, and helped to prevent backlogs and improve processing times. In 2016, the Government of Canada will complete processing of these applications, ensuring these economic immigrants can come to Canada and enter the Canadian labour market.'

So the abstract is, as because only first 3 months of 2016 have been passed and we have seen MR request ceased for a long while, also we strongly believe that within this 3 months period they did not complete medical for this 58,400 applicant (Federal Economic - High Skilled (Except Quebec)). In conclusion I would like to mention that the statement made by Bright.Angel is not correct. I would like to request all the applicant to keep patience and keep faith on Allah (SWT), HE would decide whatever better for us.

Best Regards
Totally agree..

smak02

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2012
Med's Request
20-08-2014
Med's Done....
01-09-2014, second: 28-02-2016
Passport Req..
16-03-2016
LANDED..........
26-10-2016
greyhatbd said:
Code:
First I need to know which province you are planing to land?
Thanks for response I will go to Winnipeg, Menitoba.

Regards

Bright.Angel

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov, 2014
Nomination.....
Feb, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar, 2015
Med's Request
Looking towards Almighty
M_Bd said:
Hi! I don't know why Bright.Angel made such cheap statement without mentioning any authentic reference!! I think we should share authentic information here in this forum, information should not based on assumption. However, If you see the following CIC news which was published on 8th March 2016 under the heading 'Government of Canada releases its ambitious plan for 2016 immigration levels', you would see their target for the year 2016 would be in between 280K to 305K where Federal Economic - High Skilled (Except Quebec) would be 58,400 (Target) published under the heading 'Canada's 2016 Immigration Levels Plan'. Another news which was published on 8th March 2016 under the heading '2015 Annual Report to Parliament on Immigration', submitted by Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship, Mr. John McCallum, he quoted on his Express Entry heading....

Best Regards

Dear M_Bd

Thanks for your information above. What u shared is just a news and what i told is just prediction based on self calculation depending last one year trends. You cant find any authenticity anywhere, even in speech of Canadian Immigration Minister. We better rely on calculation which must help all to leave counting every day, hour, minutes and even seconds and this is obviously hampering normal course of life of all friends here.

People are getting impatient and it could be a nice idea to release pressure thinking nothing will happen soon. 14 months theory is simply bogus u know, bcoz it is based on so many terms & conditions. It already failed. Now what Immigration Minister said is also nothing but their expectation (Target). Nobody is going to bound them to reach/touch their target by any legal suit.

So if you are happy with present life, then forget this issue and lead a enjoyable and pressureless life. If you want a change in life, better start with any other alternative option forgetting it. In both way, u must be benefitted. If you get any update while leading present/Alternative option career, you may think it God Gift.

We have seen so many stories here like cant take babies, cant change job, cant start new biz, cant start other good options. These people have been suffered a lot and seen some of them got rejection after long long waiting. On the other hand, seen some guys who did not care about update. Just started/changed life what they got instantly and many of them are now happy with their curageous decision. They won as they thought that if any update come from cic will be just a bonus. Moreover, nobody can say that after long long waiting, his file must get positive update. They way they are verifying/site visiting will take 5 more years to complete 2014 batch.

However, it was just a self calculation i shared as i dont believe any more annoucement from cic as they lost their acceptance due to sgvo. Let's see which one is gonna be win i.e. cic annoucement or Trend based calculation

Uttara11

Oct 31, 2012
Bangladesgh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
IP (14.04.13), RPRF paid on 8 Aug'14
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Provided with Application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Received on 11 Jul'14 & re -Med request: 31 Jan'16
Med's Done....
Re-Med: 01 Feb'16, 1st med Done on 22 Jul'14
Interview........
Alhamdulillah- waived
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah received on 3 May'16 & sent 5 th May'16
VISA ISSUED...
Received - 14 Jun'16
LANDED..........
Insallah- within dec'16
Uttara11 said:
Hi all/experts,
Best wishes!

Seeking suggestions on below situation-

1. I submitted re-med report to SVO in 1st Feb'16 and same has been informed to them with the respective Pay slip (of Dr. Wahab Centre) early Mar'16. Again today they asked for medical BUT the subsequent email with attachment was not reached at me.

How can I manage both situation and claim that submitted last med report is still valid.

2. Regarding PCC, I submitted all police clearance certificate (from Bangladesh & Kuwait police authority) in July. 2014 since I was in Kuwait till Mar' 2012. Due to fresh advice I'm planning to submit PCC only for Bangladesh.

Whether I need to provide any explanation to in favor of not arranging PCC for Kuwait Authority?

3. To Update application form (Generic IMM0008) and updated Schedule A Background/Declaration forms (IMM0008)- what type of supporting document I need to provide. Same forms including supporting docs were provided as UPDATE in July 2014. After that only a change has happened to me; it's an MBA degree.

4. I called to Dr, Wahab centre today and it confirmed that the earlier (Feb'16) medical result was Ok for members and was submitted to SGVO on 2 Feb'16.

I would appreciate your valuable suggestion.

Regards
Uttara11

ruhee

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Nomination.....
File Transfer...
Med's Request
21.10.2014 and 28.05.2018
Med's Done....
28.10.2014 and 23.06.2018
Interview........
07-11-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2018
LANDED..........
???
M_Bd said:

Best Regards
+1 for you.....