Passport Req..
23-12-2015 Passport Received: 10-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
4-1-2016
LANDED..........
Insallah Soon
Tarana said:
Alhamdulillah.

Just collected my passport along with COPR. I would like to thank Almighty ALLAH first and then everyone in this forum for their whole hearted support and prompt dedication in helping me whenever in need. Without your help, I wouldn't have made so far.

For those who are still waiting, please don't loose faith. Pray and have patience and everything will be fine. CIC has expedited the process this year.

Please do keep me in your prayers and let me know if I can be of any help. I will continue to follow this forum which has given me so much.

I am very grateful to learn from some seniors (Rumel bhai, AbuBakar bhai, Zstream, Deba da) who have helped me immensely.

Thanks once again.
congrats tarana. May Allah bless you.

deba_044

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER 09-09-2014
AOR Received.
15-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
05-09-2014, PF on 09-09-2015
Med's Request
18-11-2015
Med's Done....
20-11-2015
Passport Req..
26-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2016
Tarana said:
Alhamdulillah.

Just collected my passport along with COPR. I would like to thank Almighty ALLAH first and then everyone in this forum for their whole hearted support and prompt dedication in helping me whenever in need. Without your help, I wouldn't have made so far.

For those who are still waiting, please don't loose faith. Pray and have patience and everything will be fine. CIC has expedited the process this year.

Please do keep me in your prayers and let me know if I can be of any help. I will continue to follow this forum which has given me so much.

I am very grateful to learn from some seniors (Rumel bhai, AbuBakar bhai, Zstream, Deba da) who have helped me immensely.

Thanks once again.
many many congrats.........

by the way, what's your NOC & when are you planning to go?

greyhatbd

Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th April 2015
Doc's Request.
17th July 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25th Aug 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
ONLINE SUBMISSION
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16th Aug 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25th Jan 2016
VISA ISSUED...
22nd Feb 2016
LANDED..........
21st July 2016
kalam077 said:
Thanks for your reply. Can u plz share the website link where the info about 100+ days stay is given.
I want to see the official statement from the website.

I am particularly want info about my long stay out side Canada from April 2016 to June 2018. Is it ok for maintaining PR status.
Please comment.
hi kalam077,

There you go : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/about-pr.asp

Go to the section "Time spent living in Canada"

Hope you are clear now. Thank you.

Code:
[color=green]** If you find anyone's information is helpful on this forum please click "GOOD" on the left side just underneath the name :)[/color]

greyhatbd

Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th April 2015
Doc's Request.
17th July 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25th Aug 2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
ONLINE SUBMISSION
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16th Aug 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25th Jan 2016
VISA ISSUED...
22nd Feb 2016
LANDED..........
21st July 2016
you can also go to this link and check timeline for PR card issue :

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp#

Just noticed that the current processing time for PR is 39 Days. So if you are lucky enough you might get PR Card much faster. But please note once you get inside Canada with your Visa , you can not get out without the PR card (unless its FIRE urgent and you need to inform CIC in a written form why it is URGENT)

Better you collect PR card and leave Canada. Good luck :)

nivrit

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2010
AOR Received.
19-01-2011 from SGVO
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
16 Nov 2012 rcvd: 3 December 2012
Med's Done....
4 December 2012/ 22 February 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14 May 2013
LANDED..........
20-08-2013
Hi,

Got some good news for citizenship applicants. An amendment is prepared. I dont know when this amendment will take into effect but good to know that new govt started to reform citizenship rule:

http://news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do?mthd=tp&crtr.page=1&nid=1036049&crtr.tp1D=930

http://news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do?mthd=tp&crtr.page=1&nid=1036069&crtr.tp1D=930

greyhatbd

Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th April 2015
Doc's Request.
17th July 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25th Aug 2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
ONLINE SUBMISSION
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16th Aug 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25th Jan 2016
VISA ISSUED...
22nd Feb 2016
LANDED..........
21st July 2016
nivrit said:
Hi,

Got some good news for citizenship applicants. An amendment is prepared. I dont know when this amendment will take into effect but good to know that new govt started to reform citizenship rule:

http://news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do?mthd=tp&crtr.page=1&nid=1036049&crtr.tp1D=930

http://news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do?mthd=tp&crtr.page=1&nid=1036069&crtr.tp1D=930
Code:
[color=red][b]Long Live Justin Trudeau! BRAVO!!! BRAVO!! Hats off to you Sir!!! [/b][/color]

Thanks nivrit for sharing such an amazing news!  ;)

Bright.Angel

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov, 2014
Nomination.....
Feb, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar, 2015
Med's Request
Looking towards Almighty
QTE

"Under the Harper government, the citizenship application backlog had ballooned with processing time significantly lengthened. New resources were brought in last year to reduce the wait time.

McCallum said new citizenship applications are now processing in 12 months and the backlog is expected to be cleared by the end of this year.
More on thestar.com"

UNQTE

Lucky_Rish

Star Member
Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear friends,

I got message from VFS in response to my PP submission few days back. Im a bit confused about the nature of messages. The first message arrived in the afternoon and two hours later another message:

first message: my processed PP is dispatched on 25.2.16 (which was yesterday)

second message: my processed decision is ready for collection (2 hours later)

Notice that in one message, they are saying Processed passports and in another Processed decision and they only took 2 hours to deliver after dispatch. My confusions are:

Q1: What does the above messages indicate? Can I hope to collect PP and COPR this sunday (since fri & sat is closed)?

Q2: What does "Processed Decision" means?

Q3: What are the documents I will be getting from VFS along with passport?

Q4: What are things I should check in my documents to see everything is ok?? ::)

greyhatbd

Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th April 2015
Doc's Request.
17th July 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25th Aug 2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
ONLINE SUBMISSION
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16th Aug 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25th Jan 2016
VISA ISSUED...
22nd Feb 2016
LANDED..........
21st July 2016

First of all I must say Congratulations! ;)

Lucky_Rish said:
Dear friends,

I got message from VFS in response to my PP submission few days back. Im a bit confused about the nature of messages. The first message arrived in the afternoon and two hours later another message:

first message: my processed PP is dispatched on 25.2.16 (which was yesterday)

second message: my processed decision is ready for collection (2 hours later)
Code:
[b]Both the message is perfectly alright and in right direction. After receiving the PP Package they send 2 messages with 2 hours time difference. Its alright and do not get confused! One message says Dispatched another says Ready for collection. The interestinig fact is once you collect the PP and go home. Check you email. You will see the another email from VFS written you have collected the decision.[/b]
Notice that in one message, they are saying Processed passports and in another Processed decision and they only took 2 hours to deliver after dispatch. My confusions are:

Q1: What does the above messages indicate? Can I hope to collect PP and COPR this sunday (since fri & sat is closed)?
Code:
[b]> Yes. Your PP is ready for collection. In between SUN-THU go to VFS PP delivery time is 3pm -5pm. Go and collect it. You must carry the printed slip they gave you when you submitted your PP [/b]
Q2: What does "Processed Decision" means?
Code:
[b]They just use a Formal language "Processed Decision" it means your package VISA and Documents.[/b]
Q3: What are the documents I will be getting from VFS along with passport?
Code:
[b][color=blue]
[tt][b]> They will handover you an A4 sized envelope (Sealed) and only you will open it by yourself. Make sure the pack is sealed.

You will get : 

a)Open passport with IM-1 VISA.
b) 2 copies of COPR letter 1 COPR will have photo atatched which you submitted , another without photo. If you look down of the paper there is written CIC copy in the Middle and another one is Client copy (without photo). If you have multiple family members accompanying you, then each person will have 2x COPR and PP of course.
c)An instruction letter, where you will get lots of information.
[/b]
[/color][/b][/tt]

Q4: What are things I should check in my documents to see everything is ok?? ::)
[size=10pt]
Code:
[b][color=blue][tt][b]a) You will check your VISA, all details match with your PP info. Every single info.
b) You will check COPR letter, again all the info matching your PP info.
c) You will check your medical date, date of expire of your medical 1 year counting from your medical complete date.
d) Check if anyone is accompanying with you , must have their name on your COPR and vice versa.[/b]
[/color][/b][/tt]

I would say you should read every single info on both PP and COPR. I was there 45 mins after getting it in hand and was reading every single information. After all its a great moment when you get the PP in hand with CANADA IM-1 Visa stamped on it!!!

I wish you all the best and a happy life in Canada :)

Lucky_Rish

Star Member
Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
greyhatbd said:

First of all I must say Congratulations! ;)

I would say you should read every single info on both PP and COPR. I was there 45 mins after getting it in hand and was reading every single information. After all its a great moment when you get the PP in hand with CANADA IM-1 Visa stamped on it!!!

I wish you all the best and a happy life in Canada :)
Thanks a lot bro. Very helpful. I will feel relaxed when I get these blessed documents in my hand. Till then keep me in your prayers. :)

greyhatbd

Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th April 2015
Doc's Request.
17th July 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25th Aug 2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
ONLINE SUBMISSION
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16th Aug 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25th Jan 2016
VISA ISSUED...
22nd Feb 2016
LANDED..........
21st July 2016
Lucky_Rish said:
Thanks a lot bro. Very helpful. I will feel relaxed when I get these blessed documents in my hand. Till then keep me in your prayers. :)
Sit relax and enjoy.Everything will be alright. please pray for me too and for my family so we can have a better life in Canada.

Will meet up in Canada one day IN SHA ALLAH :)

alibuft

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 20, 2014
Doc's Request.
CV request on June 10, 2015
Nomination.....
January 21, 2015
AOR Received.
March 11, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
April 02, 2015 with RPRF
Med's Done....
April 04, 2015
Interview........
Alhamdulillah, Waived
Passport Req..
August 04, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
PP submitted: August 18, Visa issued: August 28, PP collected: September 7, 2015
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah. December 24, 2015
আসসালামুআলাইকুম ফোরাম সদস্যবৃন্দ।
আশা করি সবাই ভাল আছেন। আলহামদুলিল্লাহ, আমিও পরিবারসহ ভাল আছি।
আজ একটি গুরুত্বপূর্ণ বিষয় আলোচন করব।
কানাডায় আসার পর বাসা ভাড়া ও অন্যান্য প্রাথমিক কাজ সম্পাদনের পর প্রথমে যে বিষয়টি সবচেয়ে গুরুত্বপূর্ণ হয়ে পড়ে তা হলো বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়/কলেজে এডমিশন নেয়া অথবা কাজে নেমে পড়া। কানাডার ডিগ্রী ছাড়া ভাল কাজ জুটানো অনেক কঠিন। তাই বুদ্ধিমানের কাজ হলো কোন ডিপ্লোমা বা মাস্টার্স শেষ করে কাজে যোগ দেয়া। এজন্য যে কাগজগুলো রেডি রাখতে হবে তা হলো:
১. বিগত সকল সনদপত্রের ইংরেজি ভার্সন।
২. অনার্স/ডিগ্রী এবং তৎপরবর্তী সকল সনদ ও মার্কসীট/ট্রান্সক্রিপ্টের ভ্যারিফাইড কপি সীলগালা করে কমপক্ষে ৪-৫ কপি আলাদা আলাদা খামে নিতে হবে পরীক্ষা নিয়্ন্ত্রকের দপ্তর থেকে।
৩. আইইএলটিএস এর সনদ সরাসরি ব্রিটিশ কাউন্সিল অথবা আইডিপি থেকে পাঠানোর ব্যবস্থা করা। আপনার নিকট রক্ষিত কপি বা ফটোকপি গ্রহণযোগ্য নয়।
৪. তিনজন রেফারির সাথে কথা বলে রাখা। বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ের সিনিয়র শিক্ষক হলে ভাল হয়। আপনি অনলাইনে আবেদন করার সময় রেফারির তথ্য প্রদান করতে হবে। তখন সাথে সাথে রেফারির নিকট মেইল যাবে আপনার সম্বন্ধে তথ্য অনলাইনে প্রদান করার জন্য। তাই এক্ষেত্রে হার্ডকপি খুব একটা দরকার পড়ে না।
যদি সম্ভব হয় প্লেনে ওঠার আগেই এডমিশন কনফার্ম করা, তাহলে এখানকার প্রাথামিক ধাক্বা সামাল দেয়া সহজ হবে। এখানে পড়াশুনার জন্য নিজস্ব ফান্ডের চেয়ে সবাই সরকারি লোনের উপর গুরুত্ব দেয়। স্কলারশিপ পেলে খুবই ভাল তবে তা পাওয়া তুলনামূলক কঠিন। তবে একটি আনন্দের বিষয় হলো সরকার আপনাকে যা লোন দেবে তার ৩৫-৪০ শতাংশ ফেরত দিতে হবে ১০-১২ বছরে। পুরোটা নয়।
আল্লাহ আমাদের সকলের সহায় হউন। আমীন।

rasheedFin

Jul 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
22-Nov-2014
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
13-Dec-2014
@ Lucky_Rish

Congratulations.

M_Bd

Star Member
Oct 5, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2014
Doc's Request.
21-04-2016
Nomination.....
09-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
Med's Request
21-04-2016
Med's Done....
24-04-2016
Interview........
Waived, Alhumdulillah
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-05-2016
LANDED..........
16-09-2016
Dear Experts, Good day!
I have got GCMS report yesterday. I am a 29 Sep'14 applicant & unfortunately GCMS shows Security/Criminality check NOT Started yet though the due date was 03 Feb'15! I have noticed some points which I did not understand! Experts, could you please explain?

#1 : In history, Application Status 2 : App Status reason - TFR - Eligibility, Due date - 22 Jan'15 ----- What does it means?
#2 : In history, Application Status 3 : App Status reason - In Progress - CP, Due date - 01 Jan'15 ----- What does it means?

I don't know, you've got this headline or not on GCMS? "Info Sharing"

#3 : Info Sharing 1 & 2 : Type - Biographic, Partner - USA, Status - NRT, Due date : 30 Jan'15------- What does it means?

Though I gave Police Cl. Certificates with application but it shows "0"
They gave me 71 Points.
On Eligibility Assessment 1 : Status - Not Started, Due date - 10 Jan'16.

And lastly 'On Notes' Showing (in short) :

Under MI(Ministerial Instructions), 12 files reviewed,
Doc's related to work on file : Reviewed but NOT verified,
MI 12 Eligibility Criteria : Met,
Supporting Doc's of Adaptability points : Reviewed but NOT verified
Letter e-mailed to address on file and
File to Visa office for further assessment/decision.
--End--

Kind regards

falam

Jan 28, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (SGVO) Transferred to Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
XX 08 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
XX 12 2014
AOR Received.
XX 01 2015
IELTS Request
No.
File Transfer...
Date Unknown
Med's Request
XX 12 2015
Med's Done....
Done On: XX XX 2015 | Additional Docs Rcved by VO:07 01 2016
Interview........
Waived (Prolly)
Passport Req..
PPR: XX XX 2016 | Submitted to VFS: XX XX 2016 | Received by SVGO: XX XX 2016
VISA ISSUED...
XX XX 2016
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah!
alibuft said:
আসসালামুআলাইকুম ফোরাম সদস্যবৃন্দ।
আশা করি সবাই ভাল আছেন। আলহামদুলিল্লাহ, আমিও পরিবারসহ ভাল আছি।
আজ একটি গুরুত্বপূর্ণ বিষয় আলোচন করব।
কানাডায় আসার পর বাসা ভাড়া ও অন্যান্য প্রাথমিক কাজ সম্পাদনের পর প্রথমে যে বিষয়টি সবচেয়ে গুরুত্বপূর্ণ হয়ে পড়ে তা হলো বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়/কলেজে এডমিশন নেয়া অথবা কাজে নেমে পড়া। কানাডার ডিগ্রী ছাড়া ভাল কাজ জুটানো অনেক কঠিন। তাই বুদ্ধিমানের কাজ হলো কোন ডিপ্লোমা বা মাস্টার্স শেষ করে কাজে যোগ দেয়া। এজন্য যে কাগজগুলো রেডি রাখতে হবে তা হলো:
১. বিগত সকল সনদপত্রের ইংরেজি ভার্সন।
২. অনার্স/ডিগ্রী এবং তৎপরবর্তী সকল সনদ ও মার্কসীট/ট্রান্সক্রিপ্টের ভ্যারিফাইড কপি সীলগালা করে কমপক্ষে ৪-৫ কপি আলাদা আলাদা খামে নিতে হবে পরীক্ষা নিয়্ন্ত্রকের দপ্তর থেকে।
৩. আইইএলটিএস এর সনদ সরাসরি ব্রিটিশ কাউন্সিল অথবা আইডিপি থেকে পাঠানোর ব্যবস্থা করা। আপনার নিকট রক্ষিত কপি বা ফটোকপি গ্রহণযোগ্য নয়।
৪. তিনজন রেফারির সাথে কথা বলে রাখা। বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ের সিনিয়র শিক্ষক হলে ভাল হয়। আপনি অনলাইনে আবেদন করার সময় রেফারির তথ্য প্রদান করতে হবে। তখন সাথে সাথে রেফারির নিকট মেইল যাবে আপনার সম্বন্ধে তথ্য অনলাইনে প্রদান করার জন্য। তাই এক্ষেত্রে হার্ডকপি খুব একটা দরকার পড়ে না।
যদি সম্ভব হয় প্লেনে ওঠার আগেই এডমিশন কনফার্ম করা, তাহলে এখানকার প্রাথামিক ধাক্বা সামাল দেয়া সহজ হবে। এখানে পড়াশুনার জন্য নিজস্ব ফান্ডের চেয়ে সবাই সরকারি লোনের উপর গুরুত্ব দেয়। স্কলারশিপ পেলে খুবই ভাল তবে তা পাওয়া তুলনামূলক কঠিন। তবে একটি আনন্দের বিষয় হলো সরকার আপনাকে যা লোন দেবে তার ৩৫-৪০ শতাংশ ফেরত দিতে হবে ১০-১২ বছরে। পুরোটা নয়।
আল্লাহ আমাদের সকলের সহায় হউন। আমীন।
Useful information indeed. Zazakallah Khayr.