Nomination.....
Feb, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar, 2015
Med's Request
Looking towards Almighty
For_hope said:
Dear bright angel.
I am really wondering , how you react on a silly matter of updating a profile. If you do not want to help or response to others query.Please suit yourself and calm. Please do not stop our good friend to help newbie.They may not know how to update their profile. That does not mean that they are unwilling to share their info.

Thanks to all forum members for unselfishly helping new comers/newbie.
for_hope
You got me wrong bro. Dont know how many days u r following this thread. I meant the hidden characters, not newbie. I have seen enough selfish characters here who even do not inform their MR update although others are waiting eagerly to get some updates from forum. They give posts when they need help and do not understand anything. They even do not like to update their timeline, bcoz they are afraid of being victim of invisible ghost.

However, stay in forum and you will automatically find out those characters

chyaminul

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Chittagong
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO/ManilaVO on 12.11.14
NOC Code......
0111 (Financial Manager)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Recvd. 11.07.2014
Nomination.....
PER on 12.11.2014
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with app.
File Transfer...
2LU on 26.08.15; 4LU on 10.09.15
Med's Request
07.12.2015/RPRF paid 09.12.15/PCC sent 15.12.15
Med's Done....
13.12.15: recvd: 17.12.15: update ecas 20.12.15
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
collected PP n COPR on 28.02.16
Bright.Angel said:
You got me wrong bro. Dont know how many days u r following this thread. I meant the hidden characters, not newbie. I have seen enough selfish characters here who even do not inform their MR update although others are waiting eagerly to get some updates from forum. They give posts when they need help and do not understand anything. They even do not like to update their timeline, bcoz they are afraid of being victim of invisible ghost.

However, stay in forum and you will automatically find out those characters
Yes as I said earlier I concur with ur opinion. Please don't misunderstand and stay connected with all the information u've. There is nothing wrong in sharing and being open minded!!

farzanaisme

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Unknown
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2014
Doc's Request.
File returned due to global cap
Hello everyone
I'm not sure whether it's the right thread to ask all my queries but I badly need help with real information from someone currently residing in Canada. Though its for skill migration but I thought this is a thread for bangladeshi so couldn't be that inappropriate.
I want to go to Canada on a student visa for a master degree. I've already applied for MA in earlychildhood studies at ryerson university and hoping to get the offer letter soon. I have 2 son - a 4 yr old and a 1 yr old. I heard that student's child gets free schooling in Canad and my eldest son will start school next year. I would like to know if that is 100℅ correct? It's really important for me as don't want end up paying double tuition fees (for me & my son).
Upon completing my degree I want to apply for Ontario pilot program -Masters graduate program. Though it's far away but I would like to keep myself aware. I'll be glad to hear any thought/perception on it to judge whether it's gonna be immigration wise worthy apart from getting a north american degree. Also I want to know with the degrer if I will be able to get work in the related industries- child care, pre-school etc. Any information on minimum monthly living cost in Toronto.
I've work experience in retail and hospitality industry. Wondering how likely to get job offer. Is it really hard...is it clean or dirty like give and take (involves money). What are the immigration option for start up business... Which area of business (eg. Restaurant, grocery store, burgain store) is easy & most popular to get residency (if there any).
I know one can not have all the information but I'm asking to anyone and everyone who currently living in canada to help with the above queries. Any iinfo will be big help and will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance
Farzana

BDexpect

May 18, 2015
Missing documentation from your Country of Origin? Immigration status unresolved?
For families who cannot produce appropriate documentation, children may still attend school. ALL children
living in Canada, aged 6-18 have the right to a publicly funded education, and may attend (publicly funded)
school, regardless of their own or their families’ access to documentation normally required upon registration
for school. Nor is their own immigration status or the immigration status of their parents grounds for denying
access to (publicly-funded) school.
This is clearly stated in the Education Act, the law that governs publicly funded schools in Ontario.
Canada has signed the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child, which means that Canada has
agreed to education available to all children aged 6-18, living in Canada.
The Ontario Ministry of Education states that the following documents are not required for student
registration in publicly-funded schools:
• proof of immigration status or application for legal immigration status
• work permit
• social insurance number
• Ontario Health Insurance Program (OHIP) coverage
• health documentation that is different from that required of all other children
• other documentation not required of other children seeking admission to school
Each school board may have a different way of managing the question of documentation. Some boards
have policies that clearly state that families are not asked for documents related to immigration status
when registering.
If you are unsure, or experiencing difficulty registering your children, please speak to your Settlement Worker,
or contact the (English- or French-language) school board in your area to learn more about their guidelines.

farzanaisme said:
Hello everyone
I'm not sure whether it's the right thread to ask all my queries but I badly need help with real information from someone currently residing in Canada. Though its for skill migration but I thought this is a thread for bangladeshi so couldn't be that inappropriate.
I want to go to Canada on a student visa for a master degree. I've already applied for MA in earlychildhood studies at ryerson university and hoping to get the offer letter soon. I have 2 son - a 4 yr old and a 1 yr old. I heard that student's child gets free schooling in Canad and my eldest son will start school next year. I would like to know if that is 100℅ correct? It's really important for me as don't want end up paying double tuition fees (for me & my son).
Upon completing my degree I want to apply for Ontario pilot program -Masters graduate program. Though it's far away but I would like to keep myself aware. I'll be glad to hear any thought/perception on it to judge whether it's gonna be immigration wise worthy apart from getting a north american degree. Also I want to know with the degrer if I will be able to get work in the related industries- child care, pre-school etc. Any information on minimum monthly living cost in Toronto.
I've work experience in retail and hospitality industry. Wondering how likely to get job offer. Is it really hard...is it clean or dirty like give and take (involves money). What are the immigration option for start up business... Which area of business (eg. Restaurant, grocery store, burgain store) is easy & most popular to get residency (if there any).
I know one can not have all the information but I'm asking to anyone and everyone who currently living in canada to help with the above queries. Any iinfo will be big help and will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance
Farzana

Lucky_Rish

Star Member
Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BDexpect said:
We did the DD from Dhaka SCB they asked for some documents we submitted all
1. original application form
2.paymnet schedule instruction page
3. marriage certificate
4. copy of the letter
5. Receipt of the medical done
6. passports

and they issued us DD. we can fly to Dhaka and issue it from Dhaka SCB. you should not make delay. contact the SCB again to understand where the problem is. it is clearly written in CIC website fee payment chapter that in Bangladesh only SCB issued DD is granted by CIC Canada. Check with bank again. it will be very unfortunate if you cannot pay RPRF fee in time.

you can get a credit card from brac bank and charge through it.

you can contact to any local authority who coach for GRE. GRE examiners have to pay through CC you can take help form them.
I dont have account at SCB. Is it necessary to have scb account for bank draft? Will they create any hassle?

mdgr

May 7, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
Doc's Request.
12-03-2015
Nomination.....
27-10-2014
AOR Received.
03-12-2014
File Transfer...
30-07-2015
Med's Request
18-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-09-2015
Passport Req..
06-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2015
Lucky_Rish said:
I dont have account at SCB. Is it necessary to have scb account for bank draft? Will they create any hassle?
You have to go to North Gulshan Branch where they provide service to people without SCB Account.

BDFSW2014

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May, 2014
Doc's Request.
PF rcv
AOR Received.
Aug, 2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Insa Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insa Allah Soon
Can anyone predict what happened with our files??? Did sgvo forgot about our files. :'( :'( :'(

Lucky_Rish

Star Member
Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friends,

With my MR request, I have been requested for an additional doc on - "What were my activities in last one year". They have given me a word file with table for it, that has columns - "From Date, To date, Activity, Name of Company"

My question is, since Im still in the same job and position, what should I write in the "To Date" column. Should I keep it blank or should I write the date of the day I submit it?? Please help. :-[ :-[

rksaha81

Nov 21, 2013
JESSORE, BANGLADESH
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2014
Doc's Request.
PF : 05/01/2016; DOC RECEIVED: 25/01/2016
Nomination.....
07/01/2015
AOR Received.
09/02/2015
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
26/08/2015
Med's Request
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
26/12/2016, REPORT SUBMITTED : 27/12/2016, MEDICAL PASSED: 29/12/2016
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
16/01/2017, PASSPORT SUBMITTED: 18/01/2017, 2ND TIME: 01/06/2017,PASSPORT SUBMITTED: 05/06/2017
VISA ISSUED...
26/01/2017; PASSPORT RECEIVED :06/02/2017, 2ND TIME: 15/06/2017,PASSPORT RECEIVED :05/07/2017
LANDED..........
30/10/2017
BDFSW2014 said:
Can anyone predict what happened with our files??? Did sgvo forgot about our files. :'( :'( :'(
Why don't you apply for GCMS? You should make it hurry to know your file status.

BDFSW2014

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May, 2014
Doc's Request.
PF rcv
AOR Received.
Aug, 2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Insa Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insa Allah Soon
Got 2 gcms, nothing special.eligibility started, review required. Plan to send another one at January.
After Nov Dec fsw almost done. Question is where is our application now???? :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

mustaeem

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Nomination.....
27-08-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
22-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016, RPRF,PCC - 13-12-2016
Passport Req..
11-01-2017, Submitted: 12-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-01-2017, Received: 26-01-2017
LANDED..........
Insallah During May 2017
BDFSW2014 said:
Got 2 gcms, nothing special.eligibility started, review required. Plan to send another one at January.
After Nov Dec fsw almost done. Question is where is our application now???? :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Boss I am also in the same position..dont know when this pathetic period of waiting will get over...

When did you get your last GCMS..

rumel

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
2173(Software Engr)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Doc's Request.
04-03-2015 Doc Received : 25-03-2015
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
AOR Received.
01-12-2014
File Transfer...
. Second Line : 06-08-2015
Med's Request
28-09-2015
Med's Done....
03-10-2015 Med Received : 14-10-2015
Passport Req..
06-11-2015 Passport Sent.: 08-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2015 Passport Received: 06-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-03-2016
BDFSW2014 said:
Did you apply through agent like VC or SA?

If yes then all applicants are waiting who applied through unauthorized agent.

They are almost cleared the May June files which have no problem.

BDFSW2014

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May, 2014
Doc's Request.
PF rcv
AOR Received.
Aug, 2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Insa Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insa Allah Soon
mustaeem said:
Boss I am also in the same position..dont know when this pathetic period of waiting will get over...

When did you get your last GCMS..
Did you applied via any agent????

BDFSW2014

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May, 2014
Doc's Request.
PF rcv
AOR Received.
Aug, 2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Insa Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insa Allah Soon
rumel said:
Did you apply through agent like VC or SA?

If yes then all applicants are waiting who applied through unauthorized agent.

They are almost cleared the May June files which have no problem.
Yes used vc now under using authorized member for the last 6 months. Is there any hope left for us?? If no they should back our app. Need to get out from this waiting period. Confused what will they do with our apps now. We cant even apply to another ca immi program for that. In the last few pf they did not mentioned vc as a problem. I am sure about my jd and other docs. What will decide now?

BDexpect

May 18, 2015
Lucky_Rish said:
Most like you have to have an account in SCB. if you don't have you can take assistance from anyone who has account there. make a query to SCB.

Otherwise you can make a credit card from Brac Bank within 7 days.

Explore both the options