ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

Lucky_Rish

Star Member
Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Experts,
By the grace of Allah, I have received my MR, PCC & RPRF on 11 Dec. However, Im really confused on some issues and desperetely seeking your guidance. With MR, I have received the following additional Doc request:

1. Personal History and Addresses details from AUG2014 to present (Basically period passed after file submission)

2. Details of activities during period of unemployment from SEP2008 to JUL2009

They have sent me a Word file "Personal Address History Form" as mail attachment. The word file has tables for detailed activities and address writing portion. The name of the file matches with NO. 1 requirement, so I will do No.1 in it. Now my question is:

Ques: Should I do NO.2 also in this form? (They didnt mentioned any IMM5669E or any other format)

Ques: Since the form is in "Word" format, can I edit or modify its format? i.e. Merging a cell to write "Present/Still working" instead of month/year.

They have said in one place to use only ONE method for sending documents or processing will be delayed. In another line they have said documents other than originals unless specified should be emailed to them. That means I have to send them originals e.g. PCC, Bank draft etc through DHL and additional documents via email.

Ques: But according to them, two methods will make delay in processing. What can I do about that?

Ques: Should I also send them the additional docs hardcopy, med receipt copy with PCC and Bank draft & a cover letter via courier?

Ques: Should I also send them all scan copies via email?
:'( :'(

Im really grateful to this forum. It has helped me in each stage to my file. Good luck to you all.

smak02

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2012
Med's Request
20-08-2014
Med's Done....
01-09-2014, second: 28-02-2016
Passport Req..
16-03-2016
LANDED..........
26-10-2016
afrad said:
শুধু ওনারা যাবেন...
টরেন্টো তে নাকি একটা area আছে, আমাদের বড় বড় (বদ বদ না) নেতাদের বিবিরা থাকেন। মজা করে ঐ এলাকার নাম করন করা হয়েছে বেগম বাজার। ঘটনা সত্যি নাকি??!!

ovey

Star Member
Sep 13, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-11-2014
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
30-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-03-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
13-05-2016
Med's Done....
16-05-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-06-2016
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah soon
Looks like many November/December applicant got MR in this month.. still no sign for me...game over for me??

Bright.Angel

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov, 2014
Nomination.....
Feb, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar, 2015
Med's Request
Looking towards Almighty
An applicant from July got DM before MR today. Seems rejection as he got PF on October. VO is Singapore.

scorpio939

Sep 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO -> Manila VO
NOC Code......
1114:Other Financial Officers
App. Filed.......
08-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
22-Jun-2016
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2014
AOR Received.
13-JAN-2015
Med's Request
22-Jun-2016
Med's Done....
18-July-2016
Passport Req..
14-Dec-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2016
LANDED..........
13-APR-2017
Need suggestion: What to do ?

I'm a August 8, 2014 Applicant. 16 months+ has passed since application. No sign of MR yet.
(Only 2nd line update, along with many others)

ECAS says "In process" still.
Received GCMS notes on Start of November (based on 1st October, 2015 ), stating no activity on my file after last December. Should I apply for another GCMS right now?

Raised a CSE on Nov 21st, asking about my applications present status, but no reply yet !! Earlier I raised another CSE on May 8, which was replied on May 19 !

Should I have raised CSE to Manila VO, instead of SGVO ?

canada4011

Dec 4, 2015
scorpio939 said:
Need suggestion: What to do ?

I'm a August 8, 2014 Applicant. 16 months+ has passed since application. No sign of MR yet.
(Only 2nd line update, along with many others)

ECAS says "In process" still.
Received GCMS notes on Start of November (based on 1st October, 2015 ), stating no activity on my file after last December. Should I apply for another GCMS right now?

Raised a CSE on Nov 21st, asking about my applications present status, but no reply yet !! Earlier I raised another CSE on May 8, which was replied on May 19 !

Should I have raised CSE to Manila VO, instead of SGVO ?

Didnt u get any 4th line update????????
By this tym almost everyone got it in September. ...
There was a rain of 4th line update....
When visa officers reach upto a certain level in working on a parricular file they updates the 4th line as I came to know !!!!
If u didnt get any 4th line there is no way but to wait ...
It hurts !!! I can understand! !!!

deba_044

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER 09-09-2014
AOR Received.
15-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
05-09-2014, PF on 09-09-2015
Med's Request
18-11-2015
Med's Done....
20-11-2015
Passport Req..
26-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2016
For_hope said:
Dear debashis da,
Thanks for your information. I supposed to paid by one of my relative from canada. The payment slip is holding his information. can you suggest me where to put UCI num,name and dob. And do i have to send it to SGVO via email to the requested email address(spore.......@international.gc.ca). or i have to send hard copy. please suggest.

Thanks again
for_hope
I think, during payment info your relative should fillup ur name. I am not sure. Because i didn't pay through cc. You can take help from rumel vai. If, there is no option of putting your name, you can write your name, app no & dob on the receipt. you can write it on the back side or any open space in front.

i think you can submit the receipt through cse. But, its better to send the hard copy through surface mail.

Thanks
Debashish

For_hope

Dec 31, 2014
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-may-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER 11-09-2014
AOR Received.
27-09-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
28-09-2015, PF on 10-09-2015
Med's Request
18-11-2015
Med's Done....
22-11-2015
Passport Req..
Insha Allah,Allah knows well
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Dear bright angel.
I am really wondering , how you react on a silly matter of updating a profile. If you do not want to help or response to others query.Please suit yourself and calm. Please do not stop our good friend to help newbie.They may not know how to update their profile. That does not mean that they are unwilling to share their info.

Thanks to all forum members for unselfishly helping new comers/newbie.
for_hope

Bright.Angel said:
Hello Experts,

Today i am going to propose and recommend you not to respond or help to any query of hidden characters who do not share their time line in forum. They only give posts when they need help from others. Peoples are getting so tensed to know the new updates, but those selfish guys never think of others. Let's boycott them unitedly.

Please do not reply/help to those who dont share their timeline and updates.

BDexpect

May 18, 2015
Lucky_Rish said:
Thanks a lot buddy. I am still a bit confused about no 1 & 2. You see, they have send me a word file named "Personal History and Address details" with tables for activities and address details. They did not talk about any IMM5669E (Background Declaration). And they have separately asked for two different periods - one in 2009-2010 when I was unemployed and second period is what I did after submission of file in 2014 till present. For the second period they have specifically mentioned this "Personal History and Address" form. But for the unemployment period they didnt specify any form. So Now my question is:

1. Should I use this same word form for both periods?

2. Do I have to send any IMM5669E (Background Declaration)? They didnt mention about IMM5669E

3. The word form they have provided has tables for activities and addresses. However, there are a couple of mistakes in those tables. Am I allowed to modify the tables?

4. In the period column, I can input month and year for the "from period" date. But what should I write as present date? If I merge the month and year cells, I can write "Present". Am I allowed to merge?? :'( :'(

Thanks again buddy, for your sincere support.
Hi

you have to send only those info those had been asked by them. Read the letter very carefully for several times. list what is required.

don't need to modify any form provided by them. what you only have to do is to fill up the form and state whatever is true and you have evidences. if all required information require more space you can make the similar format in word or excel and put in all the information . Reply to the point what they have asked for.

BDexpect

May 18, 2015
For_hope said:
Dear debashis da,
Thanks for your information. I supposed to paid by one of my relative from canada. The payment slip is holding his information. can you suggest me where to put UCI num,name and dob. And do i have to send it to SGVO via email to the requested email address(spore.......@international.gc.ca). or i have to send hard copy. please suggest.

Thanks again
for_hope
I also paid through dd from SCB and sent it through DHL . this process is safe and more reliable.
2013 my application was rejected because the cc info I gave to them the were not able to charge the money due to inadequate fund.
paying DD is more recommended or if you have your own credit card from Brac Bank or UCB rather than using others credit card.

BDexpect

May 18, 2015
Tarana said:
Dear Brother,

Need some urgent help regarding payment of RPRF. I am an applicant from Ctg. Have gone to SCB for issuing the draft. They have handed me a checklist of documents (required by Bangladesh Bank) for issuing the draft.

There is one particular document written as "letter from authority (demand note/offer letter) which the bank official says I need. The official who issues the draft says that it is a letter from authority asking for payment of landing fee.

I have taken a snap and provided the link below (Bullet point iv):

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=BE9A7FE5068C7FDF!550&authkey=!ANZxF0k_QrT9qtI&v=3&ithint=photo%2cjpg

I have shown them a copy of email from SGVO as well as hard copies of the two pdf files sent by SGVO requiring MR, PCC and RPRF fee payment and medical instructions. But SCB insists this is not the demand note/offer letter they are looking for.

As such, the bank is refusing to issue the draft. I unfortunately don't have a credit card either.

I am running out of time and desperately need some advice regarding the particular document they want.

This is the final hurdle I am facing for submission of my application.

Your kind cooperation in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Thanking you,

Tarana
We did the DD from Dhaka SCB they asked for some documents we submitted all
1. original application form
2.paymnet schedule instruction page
3. marriage certificate
4. copy of the letter
5. Receipt of the medical done
6. passports

and they issued us DD. we can fly to Dhaka and issue it from Dhaka SCB. you should not make delay. contact the SCB again to understand where the problem is. it is clearly written in CIC website fee payment chapter that in Bangladesh only SCB issued DD is granted by CIC Canada. Check with bank again. it will be very unfortunate if you cannot pay RPRF fee in time.

you can get a credit card from brac bank and charge through it.

you can contact to any local authority who coach for GRE. GRE examiners have to pay through CC you can take help form them.

For_hope

Dec 31, 2014
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-may-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER 11-09-2014
AOR Received.
27-09-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
28-09-2015, PF on 10-09-2015
Med's Request
18-11-2015
Med's Done....
22-11-2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Dear debashish da,
Thanks for your information. it's a silly question but i have to ask. What do you mean by 'submit through cse' in your comment. Now i got the receipt of payment slip paid by one of my relative with cc. I plan to sent it through cvac while pp submission. Do you think it's good idea. or i have to send it via email after putting my file number,name and dob in payment slip. Please suggest me.

Thanks to all members
for_hope

deba_044 said:
I think, during payment info your relative should fillup ur name. I am not sure. Because i didn't pay through cc. You can take help from rumel vai. If, there is no option of putting your name, you can write your name, app no & dob on the receipt. you can write it on the back side or any open space in front.

i think you can submit the receipt through cse. But, its better to send the hard copy through surface mail.

Thanks
Debashish

Tarana

Jul 27, 2015
BDexpect said:
We did the DD from Dhaka SCB they asked for some documents we submitted all
1. original application form
2.paymnet schedule instruction page
3. marriage certificate
4. copy of the letter
5. Receipt of the medical done
6. passports

and they issued us DD. we can fly to Dhaka and issue it from Dhaka SCB. you should not make delay. contact the SCB again to understand where the problem is. it is clearly written in CIC website fee payment chapter that in Bangladesh only SCB issued DD is granted by CIC Canada. Check with bank again. it will be very unfortunate if you cannot pay RPRF fee in time.

you can get a credit card from brac bank and charge through it.

you can contact to any local authority who coach for GRE. GRE examiners have to pay through CC you can take help form them.
Thank you, bhai. Really appreciate it.

Regards,

Tarana

deba_044

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER 09-09-2014
AOR Received.
15-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
05-09-2014, PF on 09-09-2015
Med's Request
18-11-2015
Med's Done....
20-11-2015
Passport Req..
26-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2016
For_hope said:
Dear debashish da,
Thanks for your information. it's a silly question but i have to ask. What do you mean by 'submit through cse' in your comment. Now i got the receipt of payment slip paid by one of my relative with cc. I plan to sent it through cvac while pp submission. Do you think it's good idea. or i have to send it via email after putting my file number,name and dob in payment slip. Please suggest me.

Thanks to all members
for_hope
you can raise a cse. In the attachment, you can attach the scan copy of the payment slip. You can use the following link:

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=singapore&_ga=1.116382790.1597168925.1380862122

also, send the hardcopy through surface mail

BR
Debashish

chyaminul

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Chittagong
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO/ManilaVO on 12.11.14
NOC Code......
0111 (Financial Manager)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Recvd. 11.07.2014
Nomination.....
PER on 12.11.2014
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with app.
File Transfer...
2LU on 26.08.15; 4LU on 10.09.15
Med's Request
07.12.2015/RPRF paid 09.12.15/PCC sent 15.12.15
Med's Done....
13.12.15: recvd: 17.12.15: update ecas 20.12.15
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
collected PP n COPR on 28.02.16
deba_044 said:

Thanks
Debashish
I have paid through CC (of one of my friends). It is simple and there is no option of putting name....etc. Only CC no. along with holder's name be displayed.

Upon successful completion of your online payment, a PDF receipt will be sent to the email address provided during the online payment registration process. Please retain a copy of the receipt and email the receipt to .......(as instructed) with the following information:
Subject line: Payment for ...........(ur application no)
Body: Full name and date of birth of the principal applicant

All the instructions should clearly be indicated in the request letter fm VO. I have paid, got receipt..no hassle at all!