23-12-2015 Passport Received: 10-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
4-1-2016
LANDED..........
Insallah Soon
falam said:
Alhamdulillah

Got our MR yesterday.
Alhamdullah. Congregations. May Allah bless you.

deba_044

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER 09-09-2014
AOR Received.
15-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
05-09-2014, PF on 09-09-2015
Med's Request
18-11-2015
Med's Done....
20-11-2015
Passport Req..
26-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2016
Got update in vfs tracking. "Visa application, tracking ID No ********* Your Decision has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, Singapore on 18/12/2015 to the Canada Visa Application Centre DHAKA. You will get SMS & Email when your Decision will receive at Canada Visa application centre where it was submitted. "

Feeling little bit tensed. It's been only 18 days since i submitted my passport. Why so soon????

desertfox

Dec 9, 2014
deba_044 said:
Got update in vfs tracking. "Visa application, tracking ID No ********* Your Decision has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, Singapore on 18/12/2015 to the Canada Visa Application Centre DHAKA. You will get SMS & Email when your Decision will receive at Canada Visa application centre where it was submitted. "

Feeling little bit tensed. It's been only 18 days since i submitted my passport. Why so soon????
Debashish Da

They are clearing all pending visa stamping before Christmas. Don't be tensed, your maple leaf visa and copr is on the way.

Congrats in Advance!

Desertfox

deba_044

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER 09-09-2014
AOR Received.
15-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
05-09-2014, PF on 09-09-2015
Med's Request
18-11-2015
Med's Done....
20-11-2015
Passport Req..
26-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2016
desertfox said:
Debashish Da

They are clearing all pending visa stamping before Christmas. Don't be tensed, your maple leaf visa and copr is on the way.

Congrats in Advance!

Desertfox
tanks boss. let's hope for the best

Raisa Nazrana

Aug 29, 2014
Sydney, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 July 2014
Nomination.....
06 Nov 2014(PER)
AOR Received.
18 Dec 2014
File Transfer...
21 Nov 2014
Med's Request
17 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
05 January 2016
Passport Req..
29 January 2016
VISA ISSUED...
05 February 2016
LANDED..........
June/July
Hi and hello everyone,

Good Evening from Sydney, Australia. This is Nahid(Hubby of Raisa nazrana). Wow i'm writing in the forum after nine long months of absence. So many has changed. So many applicants are now in Canada and so many are still waiting. Anyway the reason for me to come here is that me and my wife received MR+RPRF on December 17, 2015. On November 18, 2015 we received mail from MVO for POF. On December 9, 2015 i have sent all the necessary docs along with a explanation letter. MVO received it on December 11. So it was very fast and i didn't think that i would receive MR+RPRF from MVO that fast. Now can anyone tell me about the Global spreadsheet? Is it still running? If it is can anyone inform the admin to update my status in there. I already updated the SGVO spreadshit. Thank you all.

Nahid Hasan

Lucky_Rish

Star Member
Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BDexpect said:
Please get replies in RED.

1. In additional docs, they requested Personal History and Addresses details from AUG2014 to present (They have provided me a Personal Address History form for this). I am doing the same job in same position since then, so Do I need to submit any updated work experience letter with this as supporting document??

ANS:Regarding the personal History form and address detail fill up the form both for you and your spouse.
and make the exact format in word/excel and fill up the detail info. they original form does not include all characters.

2. They also asked for, Details of activities during period of unemployment from SEP2008 to JUL2009 (How do I provide them this information? In the same Personal Adress History form or some other way?)

Ans: you can mention as self study and job search.

3. Referring to Number 2, I was unemployed and was looking for Job, did nothing else. So should I write "Job Search/Seeking" as my activity? Do I have to provide any supporting documents for that?

Ans: I mentioned as self study.you can mention as job search.

4. RPRF Fees - a.Is it ok If I do bank draft (Couldnt manage Credit card). b.Is it CAN 490 for single applicant? c.Since its Manilla VO, what will be the Beneficiary name for a bank draft?

Ans: DO DD from SCB. SCB will require some documents .ASK them what is required for DD and go with all the originals.

5. They have given a courier address for sending original PCC. Should I send the original Bank Draft with with the PCC at the same address?

ANS: RED the letter very minutely. it gives all the details instruction of what to do.
According to the letter you have to use only one mode for communicating with them. Means in your case collect all the documents they have asked for , make a forwarding application listing what you are submitting and courier them along with DD. DHL express service will take only one day for going Manila. post it befor 4 pm any day.

6. I have understood that only original documents i.e. PCC & bank draft needs to be sent via courier like DHL/FedEx. Other documents like additional docs whice have no originals should be sent via email. Am I correct??

ANS. take print out of all the required docs. send them along with PCC and DD along with a forwarding letter. use only one mode i.e. courier to communicate with VO. don't use multiple mode. read the letter carefully.

This forum has been the source of all the support and help from the begining of my application. I wish everyone good news and good luck. Thank you very much :) :).
Thanks a lot buddy. I am still a bit confused about no 1 & 2. You see, they have send me a word file named "Personal History and Address details" with tables for activities and address details. They did not talk about any IMM5669E (Background Declaration). And they have separately asked for two different periods - one in 2009-2010 when I was unemployed and second period is what I did after submission of file in 2014 till present. For the second period they have specifically mentioned this "Personal History and Address" form. But for the unemployment period they didnt specify any form. So Now my question is:

1. Should I use this same word form for both periods?

2. Do I have to send any IMM5669E (Background Declaration)? They didnt mention about IMM5669E

3. The word form they have provided has tables for activities and addresses. However, there are a couple of mistakes in those tables. Am I allowed to modify the tables?

4. In the period column, I can input month and year for the "from period" date. But what should I write as present date? If I merge the month and year cells, I can write "Present". Am I allowed to merge?? :'( :'(

Thanks again buddy, for your sincere support.

For_hope

Dec 31, 2014
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-may-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER 11-09-2014
AOR Received.
27-09-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
28-09-2015, PF on 10-09-2015
Med's Request
18-11-2015
Med's Done....
22-11-2015
Passport Req..
Insha Allah,Allah knows well
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Dear debashis da,
Thanks for your information. I supposed to paid by one of my relative from canada. The payment slip is holding his information. can you suggest me where to put UCI num,name and dob. And do i have to send it to SGVO via email to the requested email address(spore.......@international.gc.ca). or i have to send hard copy. please suggest.

Thanks again
for_hope

deba_044 said:
boss congrats for RPRF. i paid mine through demand draft from scb. So, i send the main dd through dhl. if you pay through cc, you have to send the paymnet receipt to sgvo. you cannot submit it with passport.

Bright.Angel

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov, 2014
Nomination.....
Feb, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar, 2015
Med's Request
Looking towards Almighty
Hello Experts,

Today i am going to propose and recommend you not to respond or help to any query of hidden characters who do not share their time line in forum. They only give posts when they need help from others. Peoples are getting so tensed to know the new updates, but those selfish guys never think of others. Let's boycott them unitedly.

Please do not reply/help to those who dont share their timeline and updates.

FSWON

Nov 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
AOR Received.
19 Oct 2014
Med's Request
19 Oct 2015
Med's Done....
25 Oct 2015
Passport Req..
19 Nov 2015
VISA ISSUED...
21 Dec 2015
LANDED..........
11 June 2016
Bright.Angel said:
Hello Experts,

Today i am going to propose and recommend you not to respond or help to any query of hidden characters who do not share their time line in forum. They only give posts when they need help from others. Peoples are getting so tensed to know the new updates, but those selfish guys never think of others. Let's boycott them unitedly.

Please do not reply/help to those who dont share their timeline and updates.
Bright Angel bhai:

ami problem dekhi dui jaygay : 1. shobai je eki rokom time and hit dite parbe web e sheta na; ebong 2. for example, ami newbie hishebe amar profile settings e gie kichchu khuje pai na.. not a tech savvy person ashole.. but ami "account related settings" bad e kisui khuje pai na.. timeline add korbo kotha theke? forum help e gie o kono clear instruction pai nai.. keu jodi help koren ei bepare!

Regards..

Bad_Bros

Jun 6, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2014
Nomination.....
February 2015
AOR Received.
March 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
In Sha Allah, very soon
Med's Done....
In Sha Allah, very soon
Interview........
waived, In sha allah
Passport Req..
In Sha Allah, very soon
VISA ISSUED...
In Sha Allah, very soon
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah, very soon
FSWON said:
Bright Angel bhai:

ami problem dekhi dui jaygay : 1. shobai je eki rokom time and hit dite parbe web e sheta na; ebong 2. for example, ami newbie hishebe amar profile settings e gie kichchu khuje pai na.. not a tech savvy person ashole.. but ami "account related settings" bad e kisui khuje pai na.. timeline add korbo kotha theke? forum help e gie o kono clear instruction pai nai.. keu jodi help koren ei bepare!

Regards..
Give two more post, u can add to timeline in your profile. Basically it requires 10 post

chyaminul

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Chittagong
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO/ManilaVO on 12.11.14
NOC Code......
0111 (Financial Manager)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Recvd. 11.07.2014
Nomination.....
PER on 12.11.2014
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with app.
File Transfer...
2LU on 26.08.15; 4LU on 10.09.15
Med's Request
07.12.2015/RPRF paid 09.12.15/PCC sent 15.12.15
Med's Done....
13.12.15: recvd: 17.12.15: update ecas 20.12.15
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
collected PP n COPR on 28.02.16
Bad_Bros said:
Give two more post, u can add to timeline in your profile. Basically it requires 10 post
I also support ur idea. There shouldn't be any hide n seek! If newbies cant update timeline b4 10 posts they can share by their qoute everytime they attempt! its not a problem at all! hope everyone will understand n cooperate!

Bright.Angel

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov, 2014
Nomination.....
Feb, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar, 2015
Med's Request
Looking towards Almighty
Dear newbie & hidden characters,
Those who do not know how to share time line, please note following :

1. Any newbie given atleast 10 posts in forum is eligible to update time line on your left.
2. Just click on your forum name and a new page will be opened.
3. Go to "Modify profile" on your left in new page.
4. Click on "Profile Information" and detail information form page will be opened,
5. Now fill up the info form and click on profile change button below right corner.
Your timeline will be visible to all.

Please do not be selfish any more. We all are in huge pain for uncertain waiting & working nature of VO. Your updates may reduce all of our tention.
Trust us we will never harm or bite you if you get mr/ppr/visa, rather we must pray for you.

Just feel about the pain when you also were waiting for your file updates with life hanging and help others to predict that good news also coming for others.

If you do not rectify yourself, then we must report against you to ban.

FSWON

Nov 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
AOR Received.
19 Oct 2014
Med's Request
19 Oct 2015
Med's Done....
25 Oct 2015
Passport Req..
19 Nov 2015
VISA ISSUED...
21 Dec 2015
LANDED..........
11 June 2016
Bright.Angel said:

1. Any newbie given atleast 10 posts in forum is eligible to update time line on your left.
4. Click on "Profile Information" and detail information form page will be opened,
5. Now fill up the info form and click on profile change button below right corner.

Please do not be selfish any more. We all are in huge pain for uncertain waiting & working nature of VO. Your updates may reduce all of our tention.
Trust us we will never harm or bite you if you get mr/ppr/visa, rather we must pray for you.

Just feel about the pain when you also were waiting for your file updates with life hanging and help others to predict that good news also coming for others.

Bright angel
Fully support your concern. Thanks. Ei 10 post er bepar ta jana chilo na. But bro... seriously waiting period er ei bhoyaboho shomoy ta i can feel. May Allah bless us all. However will share my details asap.

canada4011

Dec 4, 2015
Bright.Angel said:

I just dont know what happend to sgvo...
What is there action plan next!!!!
Um September 23rd applicant
Got per in 10th January perhaps.
Aor in 13th feb
Slu-26.08.15
Flu-19.09.14
Still heard nothing from sgvo...
I dont know how long we need to wait more???
I m sept applicant hence waiting auch long period..
My husband is the main applicant and he is in canada n studying there..his visa is upto march 2016..
I dont know how long we need to wait for MR!!!!!!!!