Passport Req..
06-11-2015 Passport Sent.: 08-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2015 Passport Received: 06-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-03-2016
tt12345 said:
Dear mates,

Has anybody paid RPRF by Credit cards from Bangladesh? If yes, please mention the bank name. I heard that with Brac Bank credit card, it is possible.
It was discussed several times. Yes you can use brac bank card. I used it for my RPRF payment

Human Harun

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
Nomination.....
15-12-2014
AOR Received.
24-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
renegadee said:
Come on ! Journey of every person is different and so is his experience and living !

Not everyone takes everything equally important like checking every moment ECAS or posting/checking forum every moment vai !

Personally I am unable/never spend more than 10 min max in a day about this FSW thing. Many of us have other important things apart of keep thinking about FSW applications every single moment and have to spend expensive time productively in other places. Different is not vicious and taboo always.

Like the PM Justin Trudeau said - Diversity is just the strength !

NB: From now on u wont listen from me much anymore if it helps the forum further!! Neither way it matters though.

I wish u all the best.

Thanks and have a good day folks !!
Best of Luck Brother........ We will miss you if you do not come here.
Please don't take it otherwise from our quote.

Georgy

Sep 9, 2013
Hi ALL:

With heavy heart I seek your suggestion and comments from experienced! ami purai obak! amar timeline May 2014 te apply korsi.. Last 21 tarikh e ami medical request paisi amar 4 jon family member er jonno shokal belay.. Othocho ajke amar ecas e dekhachche .. We sent you correspondence on October 19, 2015 about the decision on your application. decision made... er mane ki?

why is the joke done then??

please keu bolte parben?

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
Georgy said:
Hi ALL:

With heavy heart I seek your suggestion and comments from experienced! ami purai obak! amar timeline May 2014 te apply korsi.. Last 21 tarikh e ami medical request paisi amar 4 jon family member er jonno shokal belay.. Othocho ajke amar ecas e dekhachche .. We sent you correspondence on October 19, 2015 about the decision on your application. decision made... er mane ki?

please keu bolte parben?
when did you get MR? whats about RPRF? on 21 Oct ?

Georgy

Sep 9, 2013
FSWCIO said:
when did you get MR? whats about RPRF? on 21 Oct ?
I received MR on 21st Morning say around 11 am. Why did they do such a crucial joke with me then?? ami kisutei answer pachchi na... shudhu MR i chilo... r kono kichu chilo na shathe..

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
Georgy said:
I received MR on 21st Morning say around 11 am. Why did they do such a crucial joke with me then?? ami kisutei answer pachchi na... shudhu MR i chilo... r kono kichu chilo na shathe..
What's your status showing now on main ECAS page? Bro whatever it is don't trust that ECAS now. Just do your medical as soon as possible. This seems just a ECAS system glitch to me. I even heard someone got medical received line even before getting MR. So if you never received any email regarding decision yet than you should proceed with your MR immediately. Best Of luck.

tt12345

Star Member
Dec 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore--> Manilla.
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2014
Doc's Request.
02-11-2015
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
AOR Received.
24-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
2LU: 16-08-2015, 4LU: 16-10-2015
Med's Request
19-10-2015
Med's Done....
25-10-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2015
I just received a phone call from Visa office, Manilla. A lady asked me the date of birth of me & my spouse. Then she asked me when I shall complete my medical test. She told me to do it quickly and then told me to send the RPRF by credit card. I asked her if bank draft is also ok or not. But she emphasized to pay it by credit card.

1) Mates, those of you who got MR from manilla, how have you paid the RPRF? (I don't have cedit card so bank draft would be the easy way for me.)

2) In case of bank draft, the receiver should be "The receiver general of Canada" or any other else?

zstream

Champion Member
May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
tt12345 said:
I just received a phone call from Visa office, Manilla. A lady asked me the date of birth of me & my spouse. Then she asked me when I shall complete my medical test. She told me to do it quickly and then told me to send the RPRF by credit card. I asked her if bank draft is also ok or not. But she emphasized to pay it by credit card.

1) Mates, those of you who got MR from manilla, how have you paid the RPRF? (I don't have cedit card so bank draft would be the easy way for me.)

2) In case of bank draft, the receiver should be "The receiver general of Canada" or any other else?
Since they emphasized on credit card, try to do that. Definitely, you have some friend, family or coworker who have a card that serves the need.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
tt12345 said:

All I can say, be aware of any phone Scam in future. Stop joining to so called Whatsapp or viber group so that those criminals gets your phone number and scam you. Do not disclose your DOB, name , bank details or address. To me it seems you would get another call soon from that lady asking for your card details. Be careful... And best of luck.

naofel_bd

Star Member
Feb 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, is there any chance with 440/450 in express entry? what is the latest cut off points? is the cut off point same for all category or vary in different categories?

naofel_bd

Star Member
Feb 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am going to apply in noc 3112/general practitioner category. Need some advice and help :'( anybody having some valuable experience in this regard?

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Georgy said:
Although I could not understand the wordings that you have mentioned in Bangla Language. But what I could interpret that you are afraid that Decision Made is negative in your case. I shall strongly recommend to you to immediately send CSE to your Visa Officer, and explain them the situation and ask that why my ECAS is saying Decision Made. Don't be afraid, and ask straight forwardly so that you get the right information from them, instead of guessing, speculating, and psychologically troubling yourself. The best way to get the peace of mind is to know the truth from Visa officer and then act accordingly. Also immediately without wasting a single second place order of your GCMS notes online. If they have made negative decision based on wrong assumption, you can get your right by going to court through legal system of Canada. As far as, you are confident that you didn't do anything wrong, be bold and take bold steps with full confidence.

RAISE IMMEDIATELY CSE, AND PLACE ORDER OT GCMS NOTES.

Bright.Angel

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov, 2014
Nomination.....
Feb, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar, 2015
Med's Request
Looking towards Almighty
naofel_bd said:
I am going to apply in noc 3112/general practitioner category. Need some advice and help :'( anybody having some valuable experience in this regard?
Pls go to Express Entry Forum. This FSW forum. So u will not get much help from here

zstream

Champion Member
May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
naofel_bd said:
Guys, is there any chance with 440/450 in express entry? what is the latest cut off points? is the cut off point same for all category or vary in different categories?
with 450 you can have a chance. Check this link for cut off point summary of last draws -\

http://www.canadavisa.com/express-entry-invitations-to-apply-issued.html

Good luck.

Bright.Angel

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov, 2014
Nomination.....
Feb, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar, 2015
Med's Request
Looking towards Almighty
Georgy said:
Hi ALL:

please keu bolte parben?
Why do you scare? I find it very normal as everything happening like ghost way now a days. May be they have sent you MR and given you DM positive which shud have been given you after receiving of MR.

BTW কোন জা‌লিয়া‌তের খপ্প‌রে প‌ড়েন নাই তো অাবার ? অাজকাল বিকাশ এর ম‌তো অ‌নেক প্র‌তিষ্ঠা‌নের নাম ভা‌ঙ্গি‌য়ে সব হা‌তি‌য়ে নি‌য়ে সর্বস্বান্ত ক‌রে দি‌চ্ছে।VO এর ই‌মেইল স‌ঠিক কিনা চেক ক‌রে দে‌খেন। য‌দি কোন contact number থা‌কে তাহ‌লে ফোন ক‌রে শিওর হ‌য়ে নিন। CSE Raise কর‌লে অা‌রো ভাল হয়। মোট কথা নি‌শ্চিত না হ‌য়ে কোন transaction কর‌বেন না প্লিজ। চা‌রি‌দি‌কে Fraud এর ছড়াছড়ি। অাপনার ই‌মেই‌লের MR Contents ফোরা‌মে শেয়ার কর‌তে পা‌রেন। তাহ‌লে যারা মে‌ডি‌কেল কম‌প্লিট ক‌রে‌ছে তারা সহ‌জেই অাপনা‌কে পরামর্শ দি‌য়ে সহায়তা কর‌তে পার‌বে। অাপনার VO কোনটা? ? ? ?

Best of luck.