Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June '14
Nomination.....
October '14
AOR Received.
December '14
sanfeas11 said:
Got slu on August 26 and was asked for more docs on July 25. Sent docs on 5th August.
Did you apply by yourself?

sajib

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge Date: 12 November 2014
Nomination.....
24 November 2014
AOR Received.
07-01-2015
IELTS Request
Processing Started: 19.11.2014
File Transfer...
2nd Line: 08.08.2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
25.09.2015, Decision Made 26.09.2015
VISA ISSUED...
20.10.2015, PP Received 01.11.2015
sanfeas11 said:
Got slu on August 26 and was asked for more docs on July 25. Sent docs on 5th August.
Did you receive these two lines on August 26 ?

We received your application for permanent residence on October 8, 2014.
We started processing your application on February 16, 2015.

babu2013

Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanfeas11 said:

bro, what documents they asked for

sanfeas11

May 1, 2015
They had reservations about my designation and wanted me to send docs regarding that and gave me 30 days time. I sent docs within a week. They had tallied with FB where I didn't write anything about my workplace. So they wanted confirmation.

Bright.Angel

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov, 2014
Nomination.....
Feb, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar, 2015
Med's Request
Looking towards Almighty
sanfeas11 said:
I've given up hope...totally devastated...makes sense that DM before MR is definitely not good news
Bro, everybody is indicating negative. But i wud like to advise you to raise a CSE that u cant understand the Ecas status clearly and go for GCMS note.

U got SLU on 26 August means during SLU rain. Right? Then when u got total 5LU update ?

What exactly they remarked in your correspondences about FB ?

neelita07

Star Member
Mar 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June '14
Nomination.....
October '14
AOR Received.
December '14
sanfeas11 said:
i had used a consultant...
which consultant you use? did you send additional docs through them?

mj130115

Aug 8, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2014
Nomination.....
01-12-2014
AOR Received.
13-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
SLU on 26.8.15
sanfeas11 said:
Which consultant did you use? Is it a ghost consultant??

sanfeas11

May 1, 2015
i got the 5lu today evening. It seeemed like they were not convinced with my employment. But the sad part is all the docs i sent are genuine and i have no idea what decision theyve taken based on what. Reading all your opinions now it seems to me that it is negative and even that bcos of not updating my fb. They think i could be misrepresenting and have no idea why they would think so based on FB!

If im to raise a cse how can i do so? Im totally novice...plz help

Bright.Angel

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov, 2014
Nomination.....
Feb, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar, 2015
Med's Request
Looking towards Almighty
sanfeas11 said:
i got the 5lu today evening. It seeemed like they were not convinced with my employment. But the sad part is all the docs i sent are genuine and i have no idea what decision theyve taken based on what. Reading all your opinions now it seems to me that it is negative and even that bcos of not updating my fb. They think i could be misrepresenting and have no idea why they would think so based on FB!

If im to raise a cse how can i do so? Im totally novice...plz help
Bhai, pls go to below link and fill up the online form accordingly :

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=singapore

In text colum, you clearly mention that you did not update your FB as it was your personal link which you never wanted to mix up with professional connection. You hv genuin docs and if CIC wants, they can directly contact in your office or your supervisor. You can invite them for direct site verification if you are genuin in every corner.

If you cant raise CSE alone, then order your consultant to do that immidiately and give him Bamboo for not guiding you about online verification.

Pls dont loose all hope. Lets have a try since u waited long time with patience and invested here a good amount.

Try to collect the correspondences sent to you. It may be a medical call as SGVO is doing work now a days in very paranormal way

Bright.Angel

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov, 2014
Nomination.....
Feb, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar, 2015
Med's Request
Looking towards Almighty
Guys,

Today a person got PPR by mail in his address. There was no email notificaion for PPR to him.

Day by day the working pattern of SGVO is getting mysterious. To avoid any docs missing, i request everybody to keep an eye to mailing address. Do not depend just on email notification.

dream4canada2015

Nov 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 5
AOR Received.
Jan 28
File Transfer...
Dec 5
Med's Request
If Allah mercy on me
VISA ISSUED...
If Allah wants
LANDED..........
If Allah allows
sanfeas11 said:
Would you please share us the name of your consultant....
thanks

sanfeas11

May 1, 2015
Bright.Angel said:
Bhai, pls go to below link and fill up the online form accordingly :

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=singapore

In text colum, you clearly mention that you did not update your FB as it was your personal link which you never wanted to mix up with professional connection. You hv genuin docs and if CIC wants, they can directly contact in your office or your supervisor. You can invite them for direct site verification if you are genuin in every corner.

If you cant raise CSE alone, then order your consultant to do that immidiately and give him Bamboo for not guiding you about online verification.

Pls dont loose all hope. Lets have a try since u waited long time with patience and invested here a good amount.

Try to collect the correspondences sent to you. It may be a medical call as SGVO is doing work now a days in very paranormal way
thank u bro..i just raised a cse but didnt mention about the FB thing. They had termed it as 'open source' information. And the consultant i used i was under the impression that he's pretty good as he had dealt a lot of my friends cases. Had no doubts at all about his capabilities until now...