AOR Received.
Mid Mar'15
File Transfer...
SLU on Aug,2015
Med's Request
In-sha-Allah Soon
! ! ! Attention Please ! ! !

Dear forum mates,
please update your profile NOC with profession name. Just using only NOC code in profile can't help others to understand you have applied from which profession.It is not possible to remember 50 professions as per NOC Code. So if anyone gets updates in Ecas, others can't understand his profession. Eventually can't understand which profession CIC is now giving priority. Since this forum has been made to help each other, i believe that my proposal should be cordially accepted by all. Look at my profile on left and follow. (HRM).

Thanks

Polash

mj130115

Aug 8, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2014
Nomination.....
01-12-2014
AOR Received.
13-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
SLU on 26.8.15
Polash007 said:
Debashis da, new Ecas format will be applicable for all.
I got 2nd line update (Processing started) on 06.08.15 and now waiting for medical.
You got just 1st line in Ecas, gradually u will get other lines. But one thing sure that we can see every step update in Ecas from now, like when they will send MR/Documents request by email they will give an update in Ecas. Previously it was just an update of medical received. Other correspondences used to be done by email. So anyone if misses email notifications, can understand and contact CIC after seeing Ecas.
Polash vai,
In that case, your Ecas should b updated by atleast 3 lines and mine by 2 lines ( since I got 1 line) according to this new Ecas Format??

My question is will it be updated for previous steps of all applicants or from now on??

Polash007

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
End Nov'14
Nomination.....
Mid Feb'15
AOR Received.
Mid Mar'15
File Transfer...
SLU on Aug,2015
Med's Request
In-sha-Allah Soon
mj130115 said:
Polash vai,
In that case, your Ecas should b updated by atleast 3 lines and mine by 2 lines ( since I got 1 line) according to this new Ecas Format??

My question is will it be updated for previous steps of all applicants or from now on??
I think new format will be applicable for those who received only 1st line till now.

renegadee

Star Member
Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Previously SGVO, currently Manila
NOC Code......
0911 (Operational Manager)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App Received first week, Aug 2014
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
Last week, Nov 2014
AOR Received.
First week, Jan 2015
Med's Request
Middle of October 2015
Med's Done....
Within two days of MR req.
Passport Req..
within 3 weeks of MR/ 2nd week of November 15
VISA ISSUED...
after 1 week of PPR. PPR received in 3rd week of Dec 15
LANDED..........
Not decided the time.
Polash007 said:
I think new format will be applicable for those who received only 1st line till now.
And probably only for SGVO only?

I can not see such 9 liner updates from any Manila VO esp who are transfered from SGVO.

Correct me if I am wrong!

rumel

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
2173(Software Engr)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Doc's Request.
04-03-2015 Doc Received : 25-03-2015
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
AOR Received.
01-12-2014
File Transfer...
. Second Line : 06-08-2015
Med's Request
28-09-2015
Med's Done....
03-10-2015 Med Received : 14-10-2015
Passport Req..
06-11-2015 Passport Sent.: 08-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2015 Passport Received: 06-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-03-2016

dream4canada2015

Nov 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 5
AOR Received.
Jan 28
File Transfer...
Dec 5
Med's Request
If Allah mercy on me
VISA ISSUED...
If Allah wants
LANDED..........
If Allah allows
আজ রুমেল ভাই এর সাথে কথা হল, অসাধারন সব কথা বললেন, অনেক হাল্কা লাগছে নিজেকে, ভাইকে অনেক অনেক ধন্যবাদ সময় দেয়ার জন্য, স্বপ্ন দেখছি একদিন উনার সাথে কানাডায় বসে আড্ডা দিবো, ইনশাল্লাহ...

আল্লাহ্‌ আমাদের সবাইকে কবুল করুন... আমীন।

zenghi

Oct 29, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-05-01-2015
Med's Done....
-10-01-2015
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
My Landing in Canada:
Finally, I landed in Canada a few months ago. I flew with my family from UK (From Glasgow to Toronto via Halifax) by westjet. At glasgow airport, The airline officials were very skeptical when they saw no return ticket and this prompted them to do a thorough check of the authenticity of our visa/s. Simply put, the airline offcials in Glasgow are ignorant of the Canadian Visa. They are not even sure how the Canadian visa should look like. After ~30 minures of checking, the wesjet airlines finally agreed to check us in to the flight. The flight from glasgow to halifax was ~6 hours and was very boring. I travelled with my wife and two kids.
Since our first port of entry in canada was halifax, we had no option but to complete the landing formalities at halifax airport. Soon after getting out of airport, we went to the immigration. I spoke to a immigration officer and told her that I came here to Land. She said whatever you still have to wait with others (mostly british travellers who doesnt require visa etc) in the quoue and wait for my turn :(. Anyways, we waited for ~15-20 minutes to reach to the immigration officer (IO). The IO checked our passports and landing documents and asked us to go to the immigration kiosk to finish our landing procedure. When I went to the immigration kiosk, the whole section was deserted and no immigration officials were available. I waited for ~5 minutes and then went back again to the immigration officer and informed her that there are no one in the immigration office. She apologised and promptly radioed her colleagues who came from their hiding placed to finish my landing. They checked our COPR and asked us to sign a few places and then returned our COPR. I gave the address of my friend for PR cards delivery. By this time my son was well into his tantrum which made things very difficult.

Then we went to the checked in baggage carousel and collected our bags. Unfortunately, the stroller that we handed at the gates in Glasgow went missing. I signed a missing baggage form and proceeded to the customs area. the same officer who processed my COPR processed my customs declaration form. I only made a vague documents saying that I have 4 mobile phones worth 2000CAD gold worth 20000 CAD (~x grams) etc. The officer stamped the document and also stamped one page of the photograph of gold. Then he said "Good Luck sir" (no one said "welcome to canada" to me :(). We them went to the connecting flight kiosk and the westjet attendants were very helpful. They informed us that by now they have located out baby stroller and after ~30 minutes we were united with our baby stroller. They suggested us to drop our bags at the carousel for connecting flights. When the officer scanned my baggage she found three deodorant spray bottles in the checked in baggage and informed me that she need confirmation from westjet that they are okay with me carrying three cans of deodorants in my checked in baggage. By this time i knew that i have to part with my deodorant. The X ray officer was bit nosy thats what I concluded, afterall the baggage was coming from UK with no problems whatsover, i dont understand why she made a fuss about it. Anyways, i dumped the deodoant sprays and checked the baggage to Toronto. After a short flight of ~1:30 hours we landed in Toronto. SInce it was a domestic flight, we landed and collected our baggae and were out of the airport in ~30 minutes. My son was again in his tantrums and crying all the way which made things very difficult.
I switched my mobile On and connected to my "knowroaming" sim and called the hire car company. The hire car company (Routes car rental) was actually located off airport and in order to reach them, i had to take the link train from terminal 3 to viscount station. At the viscount station the hire car company picke us in their truck to the hir car agency off airport location. The hirecar office was not luggage friendly as there were no ramps which made things difficult. We collected the car from there and drove to the hotel. It was brand new car which was only driven ~5000 km or so. We were so tired after reaching the totel that we slept for the next 4-5 hours. when we woke up it was ~9;30 PM. I went to the hotel reception to enquire about any takeaways nearby and he gave me some pamphlets of take aways. We had a short friendly chat about the situation in canada and he informed me that he came to canada ~15 years ago. He was a assistant professor in pakistan and now he is a receptionist in a hotel. He also mentioned that one of his friend who has a PhD is now a taxi driver. He gave me a advice that we must be willing to make some sacrifice. He chose to stay in Canada for his children. He also mentioned that there are others who go jobs in their respective profession as well.
The next day we went to get our sin number. The service canada was deserted and therefore we got our sin number in 10 minutes or so. The lady there mentioned that they wont send any physical SIN card and she mentioned that the prinout of the SIN number is all that we will receive.
I then went to walmart to do some shopping and then went to a Scotia bank nearby to activate my Scotiabank account that i opened online from UK under the startright program. Since the branch i opened my account online was a different one, they didnt activate my account and directed me to visit the branch mentioned in the papers. I then went to the branch were i opened the bank and activated my account in ~30 minutes. I also received my debit card. The lady at the bank mentioned that i may receive 100 CAD as a good will gesture and suggested that i maintain ~2500 CAD always in my account or i will incur charges of ~10cad per month. An interesting thing that i noted in Toronto is that majority of the employees in walmart and scotia bank were either of indian/pakistani origin.
We also went to Niagra Falls for a day and we liked the place. It is definitly a place to visit at least once in a lifetime.
After we stayed for some time in Canada, we returned back. We didnt have to undergo any immigration check while coming out of canada. We just checked into out flight, went through security and then to the gates and then into the flight.
My impression of canada: It is gonna be a struggle when i go there to live. Getting jobs will be tricky. Hope for the best and be prepared for the worst.

curious_123

Jun 19, 2014
Looks like many people are coming to Canada... if you have CCNA/CCIE certification (not mandatory, preferred) and 1-2 years of network troubleshooting experience...contact me ..please note that the job is in Ontario ... :)

nafizFSW14

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 Sep 2014
Nomination.....
5 Jan 2015
AOR Received.
9 Feb 2015
Med's Request
8 Jul 2015
Med's Done....
11 Jul 2015
Passport Req..
21 Sep 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12 Oct 2015
zenghi said:
My Landing in Canada:
Finally, I landed in Canada a few months ago. I flew with my family from UK (From Glasgow to Toronto via Halifax) by westjet. At glasgow airport, The airline officials were very skeptical when they saw no return ticket and this prompted them to do a thorough check of the authenticity of our visa/s. Simply put, the airline offcials in Glasgow are ignorant of the Canadian Visa. They are not even sure how the Canadian visa should look like. After ~30 minures of checking, the wesjet airlines finally agreed to check us in to the flight. The flight from glasgow to halifax was ~6 hours and was very boring. I travelled with my wife and two kids.
Since our first port of entry in canada was halifax, we had no option but to complete the landing formalities at halifax airport. Soon after getting out of airport, we went to the immigration. I spoke to a immigration officer and told her that I came here to Land. She said whatever you still have to wait with others (mostly british travellers who doesnt require visa etc) in the quoue and wait for my turn :(. Anyways, we waited for ~15-20 minutes to reach to the immigration officer (IO). The IO checked our passports and landing documents and asked us to go to the immigration kiosk to finish our landing procedure. When I went to the immigration kiosk, the whole section was deserted and no immigration officials were available. I waited for ~5 minutes and then went back again to the immigration officer and informed her that there are no one in the immigration office. She apologised and promptly radioed her colleagues who came from their hiding placed to finish my landing. They checked our COPR and asked us to sign a few places and then returned our COPR. I gave the address of my friend for PR cards delivery. By this time my son was well into his tantrum which made things very difficult.

Then we went to the checked in baggage carousel and collected our bags. Unfortunately, the stroller that we handed at the gates in Glasgow went missing. I signed a missing baggage form and proceeded to the customs area. the same officer who processed my COPR processed my customs declaration form. I only made a vague documents saying that I have 4 mobile phones worth 2000CAD gold worth 20000 CAD (~x grams) etc. The officer stamped the document and also stamped one page of the photograph of gold. Then he said "Good Luck sir" (no one said "welcome to canada" to me :(). We them went to the connecting flight kiosk and the westjet attendants were very helpful. They informed us that by now they have located out baby stroller and after ~30 minutes we were united with our baby stroller. They suggested us to drop our bags at the carousel for connecting flights. When the officer scanned my baggage she found three deodorant spray bottles in the checked in baggage and informed me that she need confirmation from westjet that they are okay with me carrying three cans of deodorants in my checked in baggage. By this time i knew that i have to part with my deodorant. The X ray officer was bit nosy thats what I concluded, afterall the baggage was coming from UK with no problems whatsover, i dont understand why she made a fuss about it. Anyways, i dumped the deodoant sprays and checked the baggage to Toronto. After a short flight of ~1:30 hours we landed in Toronto. SInce it was a domestic flight, we landed and collected our baggae and were out of the airport in ~30 minutes. My son was again in his tantrums and crying all the way which made things very difficult.
I switched my mobile On and connected to my "knowroaming" sim and called the hire car company. The hire car company (Routes car rental) was actually located off airport and in order to reach them, i had to take the link train from terminal 3 to viscount station. At the viscount station the hire car company picke us in their truck to the hir car agency off airport location. The hirecar office was not luggage friendly as there were no ramps which made things difficult. We collected the car from there and drove to the hotel. It was brand new car which was only driven ~5000 km or so. We were so tired after reaching the totel that we slept for the next 4-5 hours. when we woke up it was ~9;30 PM. I went to the hotel reception to enquire about any takeaways nearby and he gave me some pamphlets of take aways. We had a short friendly chat about the situation in canada and he informed me that he came to canada ~15 years ago. He was a assistant professor in pakistan and now he is a receptionist in a hotel. He also mentioned that one of his friend who has a PhD is now a taxi driver. He gave me a advice that we must be willing to make some sacrifice. He chose to stay in Canada for his children. He also mentioned that there are others who go jobs in their respective profession as well.
The next day we went to get our sin number. The service canada was deserted and therefore we got our sin number in 10 minutes or so. The lady there mentioned that they wont send any physical SIN card and she mentioned that the prinout of the SIN number is all that we will receive.
I then went to walmart to do some shopping and then went to a Scotia bank nearby to activate my Scotiabank account that i opened online from UK under the startright program. Since the branch i opened my account online was a different one, they didnt activate my account and directed me to visit the branch mentioned in the papers. I then went to the branch were i opened the bank and activated my account in ~30 minutes. I also received my debit card. The lady at the bank mentioned that i may receive 100 CAD as a good will gesture and suggested that i maintain ~2500 CAD always in my account or i will incur charges of ~10cad per month. An interesting thing that i noted in Toronto is that majority of the employees in walmart and scotia bank were either of indian/pakistani origin.
We also went to Niagra Falls for a day and we liked the place. It is definitly a place to visit at least once in a lifetime.
After we stayed for some time in Canada, we returned back. We didnt have to undergo any immigration check while coming out of canada. We just checked into out flight, went through security and then to the gates and then into the flight.
My impression of canada: It is gonna be a struggle when i go there to live. Getting jobs will be tricky. Hope for the best and be prepared for the worst.
a lot of thnx for sharing bro..

rumel

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
2173(Software Engr)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
AOR Received.
01-12-2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
28-09-2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
10-03-2016
dream4canada2015 said:
আজ রুমেল ভাই এর সাথে কথা হল, অসাধারন সব কথা বললেন, অনেক হাল্কা লাগছে নিজেকে, ভাইকে অনেক অনেক ধন্যবাদ সময় দেয়ার জন্য, স্বপ্ন দেখছি একদিন উনার সাথে কানাডায় বসে আড্ডা দিবো, ইনশাল্লাহ...

আল্লাহ্‌ আমাদের সবাইকে কবুল করুন... আমীন।
ভাই, আল্লাহর কাছে দোয়া করেন আমরা সবাই যেন কানাডায় গিয়ে গেট টুগেদার করতে পারি।। :)

tt12345

Star Member
Dec 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore--> Manilla.
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2014
Doc's Request.
02-11-2015
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
AOR Received.
24-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
2LU: 16-08-2015, 4LU: 16-10-2015
Med's Request
19-10-2015
Med's Done....
25-10-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2015
Just now, I saw the timeline of an applicant (NOC-2133, SGVO---->Manila) whose application received date is 17-July-2014 (mine is 18-July-2014, NOC-2133). My observations are as follows:

His file transfer date is not before PER date like some of us. Rather the date is 6-July-2015. That means the new ECAS system was not applicable for him whereas being an applicant of just the next date, I along with some few others are under the new ECAS system. The Visa office of both of us are same (SGVO--->Manila), even the PER date, AOR date are also very close.

Does anyone have any idea about why this type is difference is happening? It has confused me a lot.

afsun1105

Aug 4, 2014
LANDED..........
December 2015
Polash007 said:
brother...I had only 4 lines after I received my PPs back, but this week when I checked (out of curiosity) there are 10 lines!!!!

tt12345

Star Member
Dec 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore--> Manilla.
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2014
Doc's Request.
02-11-2015
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
AOR Received.
24-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
2LU: 16-08-2015, 4LU: 16-10-2015
Med's Request
19-10-2015
Med's Done....
25-10-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2015
afsun1105 said:
brother...I had only 4 lines after I received my PPs back, but this week when I checked (out of curiosity) there are 10 lines!!!!
Can you please post all the 10 lines of your ECAS so that all other members can get a brief idea of what is happening?

rumel

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
2173(Software Engr)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
AOR Received.
01-12-2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
28-09-2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
10-03-2016
tt12345 said:
Just now, I saw the timeline of an applicant (NOC-2133, SGVO---->Manila) whose application received date is 17-July-2014 (mine is 18-July-2014, NOC-2133). My observations are as follows:

His file transfer date is not before PER date like some of us. Rather the date is 6-July-2015. That means the new ECAS system was not applicable for him whereas being an applicant of just the next date, I along with some few others are under the new ECAS system. The Visa office of both of us are same (SGVO--->Manila), even the PER date, AOR date are also very close.
Does anyone have any idea about why this type is difference is happening? It has confused me a lot.
First of all there is nothing for the confusion.
Did you ask him when his 2nd line added? Most of us got new format 2nd line after 5, August. Before that old format was added. All VO are started to follow new format now.
As per as I know you got 2nd line on August 16.
Just see mdgr bhai's timeline. He got 2nd line 4 or 5 August and his SLU was in old format where processing started on July 30. Most probably that applicant also got SLU before that.

Allah knows best. Pray to Almighty Allah

afsun1105

Aug 4, 2014
LANDED..........
December 2015
tt12345 said:
Can you please post all the 10 lines of your ECAS so that all other members can get a brief idea of what is happening?
1. We received your application for permanent residence on June 16, 2014.
2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 26, 2014.
3. We started processing your application on February 9, 2015.
4. We transferred your application to the Singapore office on October 14, 2014. The Singapore office may contact you.
5. We sent you a letter on April 27, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
6. We sent you correspondence on April 29, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
7. We sent you medical instructions on April 29, 2015. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
8. Medical results have been received.
9. We sent you correspondence on June 16, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
10. A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Though it says they sent me a letter on 27th April, I did not get any such letter, but I got a letter dated 22nd January sent to my home address.