AOR Received.
Mid Mar'15
File Transfer...
SLU on Aug,2015
Med's Request
In-sha-Allah Soon
[quote author=Shamrajjo

here is the link of CSE raise for your case -

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=manila

Best of luck.
[/quote]

Dear Shamrajjo bhai,

Pls provide me the link of Singapore visa office to raise my CSE

SJTZ

Oct 21, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
AOR Received.
01/12/2014
File Transfer...
21/10/2014
Med's Request
18/07/2016
Med's Done....
06/08/2016
Passport Req..
16/08/2016
VISA ISSUED...
29/08/2016
LANDED..........
12/11/2016
myat said:
Hi Zayeed,

1) You need do medical EXCEPT X-RAY, and your husband completed medical including X-RAY , RPRF, Police certificate and the rest of all require documents.

2) Write cover letter saying that you are pregnant and as soon as after deliver, you will do X-RAY and send together with the rest documents.

3) After deliver you only need to do X-RAY (if you want, you can ask e-medical form PDF 1 page to send to your email after clinic submit to CIC)

4) Then, Send New Generic IMM 0008 form including your new born baby after baby got passport, IMM 5406 include new born bay for both you and your wife, payment CAD 150 for new born bay (the best is pay from online with credit card, and print out receipt ) and 6 passport photos for baby, your baby passport photo copy, birth certificate original photo copy and if not english, make photocopy of english trasnlation. CIC not request all forms but I just send (Dont wait them to send all this forms, if you not received, after deliver baby you can send)

5) CIC will send medical for new born baby (only height and weight measure)

6) then PPR. Your visa validity is 1 yr from your medical. (In my case, in PPR email, CIC told me that my visa validity will finish on 23-Oct-2015 which is only 3 month left, I need to do my landing before that date, if not , you can request for medical again in order to get more days for visa.

Hope this will help.

Myat
Hey Myat,

Is there any DNA test required after baby's birth ?

Just curious.

myat

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2011
LANDED..........
28-09-2015 Landed
For baby, only physical check , measure height and weight only. That all for baby medical.

Regards,
Myat

SJTZ said:
Hey Myat,

Just curious.

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Polash007 said:
[quote author=Shamrajjo

here is the link of CSE raise for your case -

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=manila

Best of luck.

Dear Shamrajjo bhai,

Pls provide me the link of Singapore visa office to raise my CSE
Just change the name from Manila to Singapore

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=singapore

Iqbal Chowdhury

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE > MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2014
Nomination.....
13-11-2014
AOR Received.
05-01-2015
IELTS Request
Send with appilcation
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiing
Zayeed said:
Pregnancy and medical request
I have applied on 30th June, 2014 and recently I got an email from Manila, Philippine regarding MR, police certificate and RPRF. However I am 8 months pregnant now and my gynecologist told me not to do X ray now. So now I was thinking to do medical without X ray; expert suggestion is required in this regard.

Congrats !!!

What about your 2nd line update?

Thanks

Zayeed

Jul 27, 2015
Thanks a lot, myat.

myat said:
Hi Zayeed,

1) You need do medical EXCEPT X-RAY, and your husband completed medical including X-RAY , RPRF, Police certificate and the rest of all require documents.

2) Write cover letter saying that you are pregnant and as soon as after deliver, you will do X-RAY and send together with the rest documents.

3) After deliver you only need to do X-RAY

4) Then, Send New Generic IMM 0008 form including your new born baby after baby got passport, IMM 5406 include new born bay for both you and your wife, payment CAD 150 for new born bay (the best is pay from online with credit card, and print out receipt ) and 6 passport photos for baby, your baby passport photo copy, birth certificate original photo copy and if not english, make photocopy of english trasnlation. CIC not request all forms but I just send (Dont wait them to send all this forms, if you not received, after deliver baby you can send)

5) CIC will send medical for new born baby (only height and weight measure)

6) then PPR. Your visa validity is 1 yr from your medical. (In my case, in PPR email, CIC told me that my visa validity will finish on 23-Oct-2015 which is only 3 month left, I need to do my landing before that date, if not , you can request for medical again in order to get more days for visa.

Hope this will help.

Myat

Polash007

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
End Nov'14
Nomination.....
Mid Feb'15
AOR Received.
Mid Mar'15
File Transfer...
SLU on Aug,2015
Med's Request
In-sha-Allah Soon
Shamrajjo said:
Well,

Firstly HRM is very less propriety NOC in CIC.
Because CIC knows HRM people has more patience than anyone and they are supportive to others Which is HRM job nature. But I can see you don't have that (just kidding).

My advise would be to be patience for PR application in Canada. It is really a lengthy process from any other visa application. If you apply tourist visa you will get result within 2 weeks time. If you apply student visa you will get one month of time. But in PR visa it takes at least 18~28 months in general apart from more potential applicant from CIC measures.

Just think that when you recruit a employee in your organization can you complete the whole process within a week or a month. It takes at least 3 months is the position of Manager.

So it is same as Canada is looking for their own country's future citizen. They need to go for more details from each and every point from that applicant. If you look it from high level (not from ground level) then you can see how the complicated process it is. Just compare with that include a person in your family and how you need to go for justification for that person from abroad.

I don't find any problem with their process. We should leave them to do their job and our duty is to be patience to get their final call. We are nothing to loose except some application fee investment on early stage.

I hope it may light on you to be more patience. If you want to apply GCMS you can go for now to have a look into you files status.

Best of luck.
Dear Shamrajjo bhai,

Thanks for your nice advise. Alas ! We could be patient like you. But when we see that many of December applicants with other visa office are about to complete their whole processing and getting visa, then we really get excited. We applied before them, but not being processed as FIFO basis. You have told so manythings in favor of SGVO, but i think you yourself do not believe that :p. Condolence like this is really pathetic.
However, i am really standing at the turning point of career. So many decisions/investments are pending for it. So final result (positive/Negative) need to come soon as my other opportunities will not wait for me for uncertain period. Life can not be stopped for Canada, but waiting time does not always brings favorable result. We could get more outcome from waiting period although we dont know what is really waiting for us in future.

I hope and pray for all the forum members that May almighty end the patience game with all , . . .Ameen

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Polash007 said:
Dear Shamrajjo bhai,

Thanks for your nice advise. Alas ! We could be patient like you. But when we see that many of December applicants with other visa office are about to complete their whole processing and getting visa, then we really get excited. We applied before them, but not being processed as FIFO basis. You have told so manythings in favor of SGVO, but i think you yourself do not believe that :p. Condolence like this is really pathetic.
However, i am really standing at the turning point of career. So many decisions/investments are pending for it. So final result (positive/Negative) need to come soon as my other opportunities will not wait for me for uncertain period. Life can not be stopped for Canada, but waiting time does not always brings favorable result. We could get more outcome from waiting period although we dont know what is really waiting for us in future.

I hope and pray for all the forum members that May almighty end the patience game with all , . . .Ameen
:) :)
Hi Bro,

As me, life is not complex if we don't think it complexly.
It is very simple and straight forward.

From my real example, I am doing a job (I think better) means I am selling my experience in a company and my performance provides me my bread and butter. In the reality, I wish, I could continue it until my end of my life. Now I am trying for better life for my family where my next generation will get better life and benefit, security, secured education etc and there I can utilize my experience and could it by competitive. But isn't it that I am giving everything for the second class citizenship (currently assessing) with less priority for my future benefit and also there is no any guarantee to obtain dual citizenship from CA.

Though we have applied for PR from lot of hopes for our future but now we think twice what will happen if it goes wrong once we will start to settle there. We can't get back in BD with our current position and will very difficult to retain/obtain in same position after couple of years later. So we will loose in both way if we want to return our country with our first class citizenship.

Now my plan will be "B" or "C" but not "A". However we want to complete it until CIC's last call. That you can say we have lot patience..... Yes I have but those all are positive and I wish everything is good for you whatever is right for you.

You are right that SGVO is most of the slowest VO compare with others. But we always different from others as we are really very different country "Bangladesh". There are lot of issue in our country which are currently continuing in the other world so I think we shouldn't compare it with other country even with India. As you know it is very common comparison between Muslim and No Muslim country ....Many lot of points are there can express our limitation in other world.

For your carrier~ I don't think you should stop to continue your opportunity even it is in single day from your PPR. Because nobody knows about their future what will happen in their fate. So my suggestion would be what ever you have currently or want to come, you should go for that and don't leave it in future otherwise you will be in last position from your nearer person and everyone is moving so fast that you wont believe but it is true in the very limited life.

So jump on in every competition in your real life and you need to be more smarter than smart from yesterday to today, last our to now....

Don't let it go only for CA reason and shouldn't be stop your life only of this issue. CA is not a bed of roses. You have to perform yourself for your good life there more than your current life.....

Cheers!!!

Polash007

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
End Nov'14
Nomination.....
Mid Feb'15
AOR Received.
Mid Mar'15
File Transfer...
SLU on Aug,2015
Med's Request
In-sha-Allah Soon
Shamrajjo said:
:) :)
Hi Bro,

As me, life is not complex if we don't think it complexly.
It is very simple and straight forward.

From my real example, I am doing a job (I think better) means I am selling my experience in a company and my performance provides me my bread and butter. In the reality, I wish, I could continue it until my end of my life. Now I am trying for better life for my family where my next generation will get better life and benefit, security, secured education etc and there I can utilize my experience and could it by competitive. But isn't it that I am giving everything for the second class citizenship (currently assessing) with less priority for my future benefit and also there is no any guarantee to obtain dual citizenship from CA.

Though we have applied for PR from lot of hopes for our future but now we think twice what will happen if it goes wrong once we will start to settle there. We can't get back in BD with our current position and will very difficult to retain/obtain in same position after couple of years later. So we will loose in both way if we want to return our country with our first class citizenship.

Now my plan will be "B" or "C" but not "A". However we want to complete it until CIC's last call. That you can say we have lot patience..... Yes I have but those all are positive and I wish everything is good for you whatever is right for you.

You are right that SGVO is most of the slowest VO compare with others. But we always different from others as we are really very different country "Bangladesh". There are lot of issue in our country which are currently continuing in the other world so I think we shouldn't compare it with other country even with India. As you know it is very common comparison between Muslim and No Muslim country ....Many lot of points are there can express our limitation in other world.

For your carrier~ I don't think you should stop to continue your opportunity even it is in single day from your PPR. Because nobody knows about their future what will happen in their fate. So my suggestion would be what ever you have currently or want to come, you should go for that and don't leave it in future otherwise you will be in last position from your nearer person and everyone is moving so fast that you wont believe but it is true in the very limited life.

So jump on in every competition in your real life and you need to be more smarter than smart from yesterday to today, last our to now....

Don't let it go only for CA reason and shouldn't be stop your life only of this issue. CA is not a bed of roses. You have to perform yourself for your good life there more than your current life.....

Cheers!!!
Dear Shamrajjo bhai,

Thanks for your mind blowing writings. You are right. Time & tide wait for none. But there is risk & money involvement in new venture. Suppose i plant a tree and when it starts giving fruit, CA may call me for so called 2nd class citizenship :p :p . I will be in a position with two legs over two boats ;D ;D.. Better wait up to certain perid up to one year after file received. What do you think ? ? ? Hope to get a result from tortoise SGVO :p :p. Then it will be better to fly CA or jump to new venture. Till then i will be here for unnecessary "Bokbokani" and continue my prayer for all dear forum member sothat we all can be 2nd class citizen over there. :D.
I know many of the forum members are in same problem like me. So better wish right decision for all.

Polash007

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
End Nov'14
Nomination.....
Mid Feb'15
AOR Received.
Mid Mar'15
File Transfer...
SLU on Aug,2015
Med's Request
In-sha-Allah Soon
SJTZ said:
Hey Myat,

Just curious.
Dear SJTZ,
Sent you a PM. Pls reply

Rubayat007

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Initially it was SGVO later file was transferred to MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App sent via DHL:14-08-2014 App rec by CIC: 20-08-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application (except one foreign PCC)
Nomination.....
09-12-2014
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
In Sha Allah Soon
Med's Done....
In Sha Allah Soon
Passport Req..
In Sha Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
In Sha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah Soon
sarkes01 said:
Hi Rubayat007
My time line and your time line almost same. I received my AoR 26 Jan'15 after that no update. i didn't raise CSE or GESM. Now i don't have any hope!!
Brother don't lose hope is the moral of the story. I think you should raise CSE regarding your visa office.

zstream

Champion Member
May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
Re: Passports Received with COPR

tausifh said:
Dear All,

First of all I'd like to apologize for a long post :) Secondly, a good news...

By the grace of Allah, after a long 804 days of submitting our application (2 years, 2 months and 2 weeks), we have finally received our passports with VISA along with COPR. Alhamdulillah!! It has truly been a test of patience. In fact, our application was the first one to reach Canada from Bangladesh back in 2013. After that, I've seen loads of applications being processed, all submitted after ours.

Frankly speaking, when I saw applicants of 2014 getting MRs, a bit of a disappointment along with a bit of jealousy hit me, which I overcame with the help of the members of this forum. This forum is a platform of many different applicants, with different history and background. I felt that I was not alone and there are a lot of applicants out there in the same situation as me, in fact some in a worse one. All these made me pray more towards Him, so that I can have more patience.

In the beginning I was quite an active member of this forum, but later the waiting game defeated me, gradually I became a silent member. I gathered strength from reading the stories of applicants who were in the same situation, and how they are dealing with it. There are times I posted something which might have come to a help of others, hopefully, but most of the time I was silent. I feel grateful to the members of the forum who are constantly helping others, despite of their own situation, I never could have been such a big hearted person, RESPECT to those members. Everyone knows who they are.

From my experience, it is tough being this patient. But we have nothing else to do other than praying and being strong and keeping our eyes open all the time. From the bottom of my heart I believe one thing; all those who submitted actual documents, no matter with the help of unauthorized agents or authorized agents or by himself, will pass the patience game and land in Canada. Some a bit earlier, some a bit late, thats only the difference.

I have applied for GCMS notes a couple of times, from those and from others' notes I learned the following. This is only my hypothesis, I may be wrong:

SGVO "starts" processing the files in a FIFO basis. The very first thing they look for is a "clean" file with no complicity. They start processing the clean files and those files get cleared in 8-12 months.

The more complex files gets to another round of review, and goes to a second batch. If the files get passed in this review, the processing starts and is cleared within 12-18 months.

If the file raises more concern and is not passes, it goes for a background verification. In previous years these verification hardly used to take place in Bangladesh, but as we have a tremendous opportunity to fake docs in our country and we've started utilizing the opportunity, the BG verification has started quite strictly, and will get even stricter in the upcoming years. Files in this category takes more time to be cleared.

So based on how clean your file is, the processing of time depends. Thats why we can see a lot of May-June applicants waiting while some are already in Canada. Same will happen to September-December applicants as well.

Another important observation is, there are 3 study sessions in Canada, starting on every September/October, January/February and May/June. Just before these 3 sessions, the PR application processing comes to a slow as SGVO processes hundreds of student VISAs. As the number of students in English medium is rising in BD, and also the spending ability of this belt is getting higher, more and more students are applying to study in Canada, thus SGVOs PR application processing time is getting lengthier. You'll see just after these particular months, the MRs and SLUs come in a higher rate.

One last thing. I believe (ekantoi amar belief) that SGVO wont take any drastic measure against the applicants who took the help of unauthorized agents. They'll try to figure out if there is any misrepresentation in any form, they might review those files a bit strictly. Based on the reviews if they sense any foul play involved, they'll ask for an explanation through a fairness letter. If they find everything okay, the file should pass the review and go for further processing; ie Medicals etc. The process should take a bit more time. But the main thing is, they wont take any harsh measure without sending a fairness letter. Those who've used their agents email address should keep in touch with them constantly. And also should ask their agents NOT to send anything without consulting with the main applicant.

Anyways, enough bokbokani. I hope and pray that everyone gets his/her MR/PPR/DM in due time. And don't lose Faith on Him, things which are happening are happening for a reason, and for a good one.

Below is my detailed timeline:

NOC: 1112 (Later from GCMS note I found out that they have processed my application under 0111 as they thought my JD matched more with 0111. Thats why my file was not particularly a "clean" one, they had to take some sort of approval)
VO: SGVO

Application sent: 5th May, 2013 (Via UPS, the fastest for sending parcel to Canada)
App received by CIC: 9th May, 2013
PER received: 4th July, 2013
AOR received: 26th August, 2013
Second line update: 13th October, 2014 (Yup, SGVO didn't process a single file of 2013 from May 2013 to September 2014, from what I've heard, they were in some sort of strike :-O..SGVO started processing files of 2013 and 2014 together/simultaneously)
MR & RPRF received: 3rd June, 2015
Medicals done: 7th June, 2015 (At Wahab's)
Meds & RPRF receipt sent: 8th June, 2015
Third line update: 12th June, 2015
PPR received: 29th June, 2015
Decision Made: 30th June, 2015
Passport sent via VFS: 1st July, 2015
Passports received at SGVO: 6th July, 2015
Visa Stamped:
Passports despatched from SGVO: 21st July, 2015
Passports received at VFS Dhaka: 23rd July, 2015 (2 years, 2 months and 2 weeks of LONG wait!!)

Now starting another chapter, have loads to do before flying......Then another long chapter of waiting.....waiting for a decent job......blah blah...

Thats my story. Again, apologies for the long post.

Bye for now. May Allah give us all the strength to keep our patience and guide us. Adios...

Tausif.
Congrats and +1.

I agree with all your observations. This appears to be one of the most realistic description of the SGVO's processing over the applications.

chyaminul

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Chittagong
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO/ManilaVO on 12.11.14
NOC Code......
0111 (Financial Manager)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Recvd. 11.07.2014
Nomination.....
PER on 12.11.2014
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with app.
File Transfer...
2LU on 26.08.15; 4LU on 10.09.15
Med's Request
07.12.2015/RPRF paid 09.12.15/PCC sent 15.12.15
Med's Done....
13.12.15: recvd: 17.12.15: update ecas 20.12.15
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
collected PP n COPR on 28.02.16
Special Attention: Shamrajjo Bhai and others who have passed few steps.

While checking my E-cas status today I've found a change:

It has been showing only my mailing address from the very beginning. But now it is displaying my home address along with mailing address (it is also my office address). No second line is updated though.

Is it some kind of hope?

Meantime both the addresses have changed. But I'm afraid to notify them if it could take some more time!!

Please advice me on this issue!!

Polash007

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
End Nov'14
Nomination.....
Mid Feb'15
AOR Received.
Mid Mar'15
File Transfer...
SLU on Aug,2015
Med's Request
In-sha-Allah Soon
chyaminul said:
Special Attention: Shamrajjo Bhai and others who have passed few steps.

While checking my E-cas status today I've found a change:

It has been showing only my mailing address from the very beginning. But now it is displaying my home address along with mailing address (it is also my office address). No second line is updated though.

Is it some kind of hope?

Meantime both the addresses have changed. But I'm afraid to notify them if it could take some more time!!

Please advice me on this issue!!
Bro,

My E-cas also updated in same way without SLU. I think it is a normal course of work. Although my home address has also been changed, i am not going to notify right at this moment as home address is unnecessary. Visa office always contacts by email. So unnecessary updates may cause delay and more verification as well. Better leave it as usual.

No i do not think it is a kind of hope to finalize processing. Just a normal course of work of visa office.

So dont be over excited annd remain calm :p :p