ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IMPACT ON USE AN UNAUTHORIZED REPRESNTATIVE

Unauthorized Representatives
Unauthorized representatives are individuals who charge a fee or receive some form of compensation (direct or not) and who are not members in good standing of an accredited regulatory body. This includes individuals, who as part of their regular salaried positions,1 seek to give advice to clients on citizenship and/or immigration matters but are not a member in good standing with one of the regulatory bodies are considered to be unauthorized representatives. CIC does not work with unauthorized representatives. The applicant must be notified if the individual does not meet the Department's criteria to assist with the application process.

Incomplete IMM 5476:
If the IMM 5476 does not include all of the information required in the form prescribed by the Minister as per the Citizenship Act and the Citizenship Regulations No.2, or under R10(2) of the IRPR, the entire application, the letter concerning an incomplete form (see letter template in Appendix D), and any attached fees should be returned, as should all subsequent incoming documents. The letter and the application should be sent to the applicant using the mailing address provided. However, there- may be occasions when the only address available is that of the unauthorized representative. In this case, the application should be returned to the unauthorized representative.

Unauthorized representative:
If the compensated representative is not authorized, return the entire application to the home or mailing address provided by the applicant, stating that it could not be confirmed that the individual was a member in good standing of any of the ICCRC – a provincial/territorial law society or the Chambre des notaires du Québec and, therefore, cannot represent the applicant (see letter template in Appendix C). It is preferable that the applicant's address be used, as there is no guarantee that the unauthorized representative will contact the applicant. However, there may be occasions when the only address available is that of the unauthorized representative. In this case, the application should be returned to the unauthorized representative.

You could get more details on below documents~
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/ip/ip09-eng.pdf

From CIC News - 13-Mar-14

If a newcomer uses an unauthorized representative, their application may be refused and they could risk becoming victims of fraud.

http://news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do?nid=824719

Hope it may help you ...

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dream4canada2015 said:
একমাত্র রুমেল ভাইই কিন্তু শুধু ইনপুট দিচ্ছেন আর কেউ কি আমাকে পছন্দ করে না ... :(
Not really... Rumel Bhai is more experience on GCMS as he has his own... Don't worry if any doubt on it, others could correct it in the same time but everyone is reading in the same....

Iqbal Chowdhury

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE > MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2014
Nomination.....
13-11-2014
AOR Received.
05-01-2015
IELTS Request
Send with appilcation
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiing
sajib said:
I think those files are waiting for long time will have to face site visit. Be prepared. I had faced.........Sad .......Did you get any indication on GCMS regarding file reviewed but not verified or something like that?
Dear Sajib Bhai,

Do you raise CSE to know your current visa office ? If Not please do it, it will help us to understand who did your verification? SGVO or MANILA?

thanks

rumel

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
2173(Software Engr)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Doc's Request.
04-03-2015 Doc Received : 25-03-2015
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
AOR Received.
01-12-2014
File Transfer...
. Second Line : 06-08-2015
Med's Request
28-09-2015
Med's Done....
03-10-2015 Med Received : 14-10-2015
Passport Req..
06-11-2015 Passport Sent.: 08-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2015 Passport Received: 06-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-03-2016
It is not obligatory that you can not take help from the below parties:

1. Family members
2. Friends
3. non-profit groups and
4. religious groups.

but you have to inform CIC that you shared your information with the above party.

There are two types of Representatives

1. Uncompensated Representatives:
- friends and family members who do not, and will not, charge a fee or receive any other consideration for their advice and services;
- organizations that do not, and will not, charge a fee or receive any other consideration for providing citizenship or immigration advice or assistance (such as a non-governmental or religious organization);
- consultants, lawyers and Quebec notaries, and students-at-law under their supervision, who do not, and will not, charge a fee or receive any other consideration to represent you.

2. Compensated representatives:
- consultants who are members in good standing of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC);
- lawyers and paralegals who are members in good standing of a Canadian provincial or territorial law society and students-at-law under their supervision;
- notaries who are members in good standing of the Chambre des notaires du Québec and students-at-law under their supervision.

If you appoint a compensated representative who is not a member in good standing of one of these designated bodies, your application will be returned

Please check the complete guide of using representative:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5561E.asp

Though most of the agents in our country handled lots of successful cases, still CIC can refuse the applications from the above ground. :(

ভাই এখন ওসব চিন্তা না করে আল্লাহ্‌ আল্লাহ্‌ করেন।। যা হবার ছিল তা হয়ে গেছে আর যা হবার আছে তা হবেই।। কথা হচ্ছে যা হয় তা ভালোর জন্যে হয়।।
আল্লাহ্‌ চাইলেই সবকিছু এমনিতেই হবে, so, চিন্তা করেও কিছু হবে না. :)

আল্লাহ্‌ আমাদের সবাইকে ধৈর্য ধরার তৌফিক দিন।। দোয়া করেন সবাই।।

alibuft

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 20, 2014
Doc's Request.
CV request on June 10, 2015
Nomination.....
January 21, 2015
AOR Received.
March 11, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
April 02, 2015 with RPRF
Med's Done....
April 04, 2015
Interview........
Alhamdulillah, Waived
Passport Req..
August 04, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
PP submitted: August 18, Visa issued: August 28, PP collected: September 7, 2015
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah. December 24, 2015
মাহে রমজানে আমরা সবাই সবার জন্য দোয়া করি যেন আল্লাহ আমাদের সকলের ফাইলগুলোকে সফলভাবে কবুল করেন। আমীন।

rumel said:
It is not obligatory that you can not take help from the below parties:

1. Family members
2. Friends
3. non-profit groups and
4. religious groups.

but you have to inform CIC that you shared your information with the above party.

There are two types of Representatives

1. Uncompensated Representatives:
- friends and family members who do not, and will not, charge a fee or receive any other consideration for their advice and services;
- organizations that do not, and will not, charge a fee or receive any other consideration for providing citizenship or immigration advice or assistance (such as a non-governmental or religious organization);
- consultants, lawyers and Quebec notaries, and students-at-law under their supervision, who do not, and will not, charge a fee or receive any other consideration to represent you.

2. Compensated representatives:
- consultants who are members in good standing of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC);
- lawyers and paralegals who are members in good standing of a Canadian provincial or territorial law society and students-at-law under their supervision;
- notaries who are members in good standing of the Chambre des notaires du Québec and students-at-law under their supervision.

If you appoint a compensated representative who is not a member in good standing of one of these designated bodies, your application will be returned

Please check the complete guide of using representative:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5561E.asp

Though most of the agents in our country handled lots of successful cases, still CIC can refuse the applications from the above ground. :(

ভাই এখন ওসব চিন্তা না করে আল্লাহ্‌ আল্লাহ্‌ করেন।। যা হবার ছিল তা হয়ে গেছে আর যা হবার আছে তা হবেই।। কথা হচ্ছে যা হয় তা ভালোর জন্যে হয়।।
আল্লাহ্‌ চাইলেই সবকিছু এমনিতেই হবে, so, চিন্তা করেও কিছু হবে না. :)

আল্লাহ্‌ আমাদের সবাইকে ধৈর্য ধরার তৌফিক দিন।। দোয়া করেন সবাই।।

ovey

Star Member
Sep 13, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-11-2014
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
30-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-03-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
13-05-2016
Med's Done....
16-05-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-06-2016
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah soon
jewel123 said:
No... I guess not all but most files of July got transferred to Manila, raise CSE to Manila VO, they will let you know or raise GCMS NOTES to know the progress. SGVO hardly reply to CSEs.

However, all July Bangladeshi applicants got same status like you. No update after AOR, not even 2nd line. Nothing to do, hopefully these files will get into process by next month, Inshallah...

Hi,
Same here ,no update after AOR,not even 2nd line.

Jewel Vhaiya,
Can u please provide me an info?
When did u get request to send ielts score?
Was it from SGVO?
My ielts score expired on 16th May,2015.
But i did not get any request, what to do??
Please suggest.

CI_DREAM

May 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-May-2014
Nomination.....
29-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
24-Sep-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with APP
Med's Request
08-Apr-2015
Med's Done....
18-Apr-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-May-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-May-2015
LANDED..........
Insallah Soon
UNAB said:
Brother alibuft,

Thank you so much for your response.....

I have already registered with WES website and received a code number......but some questions.....

1. They have mentioned in "How to send Document" section - "All final or provisional degree certificates
e.g. Bachelor, Master, Master of Philosophy, Ph.D to be sent directly to WES by the awarding authority".

Does it mean that the University will mail the Certificate and Transcript by themselves ? or I have to collect it and then send it by me ? I have 3 certificates from 3 different university, in that case do I have to mail 3 times? or I can collect all together and send through DHL in one packet !!

- For depositing the certificate and transcript, does they (University) issue a duplicate copy or just make the attestation on PPC ?

2. I do not have credit card, so I selected Western Union Money transfer, but so far I have not received any instruction how to send it through Western union. Can I change it now to Credit Card payment?

Waiting for your response.....

Regards.....

UNAB
1.# If you cannot manage to send it by your University then You will collect it and send it by yourself (i have done that). but be sure envelope containing your university documents must be secured by SIGN and SEAL by registrar/VC on flaps.
#I am not sure whether you can put alltogether in one envelope or not. But as per my understanding, it will be wise to use different envelope. As i have mentioned above each university will use different envelope and will secure it by SIGN and SEAL.

alibuft

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 20, 2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
January 21, 2015
AOR Received.
March 11, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
April 02, 2015 with RPRF
Med's Done....
April 04, 2015
Interview........
Alhamdulillah, Waived
Passport Req..
August 04, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
PP submitted: August 18, Visa issued: August 28, PP collected: September 7, 2015
LANDED..........
I am answering your questions one after another.

1. Make photocopy of your transcripts and certificates then submit that to controller sections of different universities, as you mentioned, attaching with Academic Records Request Form.
2. Controller section will verify and attest those docs giving seal and signature on Academic Records Request Form.
3. They will give you all the docs within a sealed envelop. Or if you pay them, they will send that with their own responsibility. But I will suggest you to send by yourself. (Caution: don’t open the envelop).
4. It is better to send separately because in sender’s address and telephone number section on envelop you have to write the information of controller. In place of sender’s address don’t write your address.
5. WES will accept only DD or CC payment. But DD will take long time for processing. Credit Card is the best way for payment and smooth processing. If you have any friend or relative CC holder in CA, it will take only few seconds for payment.
6. Yes, you can change the payment mode in WES website.
7. Anyway, have you got WES reference number? Are all the universities your obtained degree from Bangladesh?

UNAB said:
Brother alibuft,

Thank you so much for your response.....

I have already registered with WES website and received a code number......but some questions.....

1. They have mentioned in "How to send Document" section - "All final or provisional degree certificates
e.g. Bachelor, Master, Master of Philosophy, Ph.D to be sent directly to WES by the awarding authority".

Does it mean that the University will mail the Certificate and Transcript by themselves ? or I have to collect it and then send it by me ? I have 3 certificates from 3 different university, in that case do I have to mail 3 times? or I can collect all together and send through DHL in one packet !!

- For depositing the certificate and transcript, does they (University) issue a duplicate copy or just make the attestation on PPC ?

2. I do not have credit card, so I selected Western Union Money transfer, but so far I have not received any instruction how to send it through Western union. Can I change it now to Credit Card payment?

Waiting for your response.....

Regards.....

UNAB

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ovey said:
Hi,
Same here ,no update after AOR,not even 2nd line.

Jewel Vhaiya,
Can u please provide me an info?
When did u get request to send ielts score?
Was it from SGVO?
My ielts score expired on 16th May,2015.
But i did not get any request, what to do??
Please suggest.
Usually once application has accepted by CIC and received nomination letter (PER) by applicant, that means all papers already counted as per valid date of application submission date.

Only PCC may require in future if anyone's application processing time been crossed more than a year of time of PCC issuing date.

So no worries...

hasiburbd

Star Member
Oct 22, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-10-2014
Nomination.....
18-09-2014
AOR Received.
3-3-2015
IELTS Request
done
Med's Request
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
19-04-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
19/08/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Sep-2015
LANDED..........
Oct-2015

[size=10pt][size=10pt]শুনেছি ফোরাম মেমবারা ইফতারে মিলিত হয়। এবার কবে হবে। আমি থাকতে চাই। এটা মতামত বিনিময়ের ভাল সুযোগ
হাছিব
[/size][/size]

UNAB

Jun 22, 2015
alibuft said:
I am answering your questions one after another.

1. Make photocopy of your transcripts and certificates then submit that to controller sections of different universities, as you mentioned, attaching with Academic Records Request Form.
2. Controller section will verify and attest those docs giving seal and signature on Academic Records Request Form.
3. They will give you all the docs within a sealed envelop. Or if you pay them, they will send that with their own responsibility. But I will suggest you to send by yourself. (Caution: don't open the envelop).
4. It is better to send separately because in sender's address and telephone number section on envelop you have to write the information of controller. In place of sender's address don't write your address.
5. WES will accept only DD or CC payment. But DD will take long time for processing. Credit Card is the best way for payment and smooth processing. If you have any friend or relative CC holder in CA, it will take only few seconds for payment.
6. Yes, you can change the payment mode in WES website.
7. Anyway, have you got WES reference number? Are all the universities your obtained degree from Bangladesh?
Thank you so much for in details answer........
Yes, my all university degree from Bangladesh.....
Is it require to send HSC certificate as well ?
3 individual DHL/FedEX !!! lot of money !!

Thank you so much

Regards....

UNAB

UNAB

Jun 22, 2015
CI_DREAM said:
1.# If you cannot manage to send it by your University then You will collect it and send it by yourself (i have done that). but be sure envelope containing your university documents must be secured by SIGN and SEAL by registrar/VC on flaps.
#I am not sure whether you can put alltogether in one envelope or not. But as per my understanding, it will be wise to use different envelope. As i have mentioned above each university will use different envelope and will secure it by SIGN and SEAL.
Thank you brother for your reply........

hasiburbd

Star Member
Oct 22, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-10-2014
Nomination.....
18-09-2014
AOR Received.
3-3-2015
IELTS Request
done
Med's Request
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
19-04-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
19/08/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Sep-2015
LANDED..........
Oct-2015
[size=10pt]শুনেছি ফোরাম মেমবারা ইফতারে মিলিত হয়। এবার কবে হবে ?

এটা মতামত বিনিময়ের ভাল সুযোগ

*** Senior Member please select the place and suitable date. * 3/7/2015 Friday will be good for me. his his who's who's payment method :D ;D :D :p

হাছিব
[/size]

alibuft

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 20, 2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
January 21, 2015
AOR Received.
March 11, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
April 02, 2015 with RPRF
Med's Done....
April 04, 2015
Interview........
Alhamdulillah, Waived
Passport Req..
August 04, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Zazakallahu Khairan. Thank you brother.

No need to send HSC certificate. Send only Hons, Masters and PhD.

UNAB said:
Thank you so much for in details answer........
Yes, my all university degree from Bangladesh.....
Is it require to send HSC certificate as well ?
3 individual DHL/FedEX !!! lot of money !!

Thank you so much

Regards....

UNAB

lasaev

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Late Nov 2014
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Nomination.....
Mid Feb 2015
AOR Received.
Mid Mar 2015
IELTS Request
Forwarded along with application
File Transfer...
As AOR
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
at the earliest
Dear seniors, bro/sis...

Pls suggest me..should I change the address of mine including mail address in the application? In the address clm the house number..street..etc were written and mail is xxxforcanada@gmail.com. No name of the agency was written. ...waiting for your valuable advice. :(