+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
morshed81 said:
thanks bhai... i have submitted my original nikanama with the application . i have photocopy? will it work? is there any limitation in bangladesh to pay $980 rprf online using credit card? Your response will be highly appreciated bro.
Most probably SCB North branch will not make any problem for your Nikhahnama org copy, photo copy will be sufficient to keep with you. BUT I will suggest you to take another original copy from your kazi office with English version for your future betterment otherwise it may make you more trouble in future..

For Online payment - Yes you can do, you need to talk to your credit card issuer bank in Bangladesh (if it is). Bank will endorse this amount in your passport from your annual TQ for this kind of CC transaction. So I would suggest you to go SCB bank to make DD for this payment otherwise it will reduce your TQ when you travel to CA in this year of some shortage of fund carrying for your POF.

Hope it will help you..

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pulu said:
Dear All,

I got my medical request on March 9, 2015, send the required docs to respected address on March 30th, as per DHL report delivery done on April 1st.

Till then no passport requisition is done meanwhile I checked the application status on CIC and found the status 'Decision Made' Really worried about the situation. Shall i need to contact with the respective department but how????? or wait for a while....

Waiting for your expert opinion.

Saika
Congrats for your DM

+1 for your good news and share with us...

morshed81

May 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2014
AOR Received.
08-09-2014
Med's Request
20-10-2015
Med's Done....
25-10-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2015
Shamrajjo said:
Most probably SCB North branch will not make any problem for your Nikhahnama org copy, photo copy will be sufficient to keep with you. BUT I will suggest you to take another original copy from your kazi office with English version for your future betterment otherwise it may make you more trouble in future..

For Online payment - Yes you can do, you need to talk to your credit card issuer bank in Bangladesh (if it is). Bank will endorse this amount in your passport from your annual TQ for this kind of CC transaction. So I would suggest you to go SCB bank to make DD for this payment otherwise it will reduce your TQ when you travel to CA in this year of some shortage of fund carrying for your POF.

Hope it will help you..
Thanks a lot bro. Its a great help

mustaeem

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Nomination.....
27-08-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
22-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016, RPRF,PCC - 13-12-2016
Passport Req..
11-01-2017, Submitted: 12-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-01-2017, Received: 26-01-2017
LANDED..........
Insallah During May 2017
aktermh said:
Dear Bhi,
like "aendromidous" has already mentioned ; if Allah blessed us with MR this month (inshallah)......just name what or where u want to have lunch/dinner.
Brothers, trust me as if that really happens..we will celebrate together...But as I didnt get any site visits yet my Medicals are more unlikely I guess..

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asalehin said:
My LinkedIn profile has been viewed today by a person named James Mitchell who works in canada with 0 connections. Is it from immigration Canada? Friends, can you give any assumption?
In general if VO/CIC check anybody's LinkedIn profile the user couldn't notice by anyhow due to security agents used to get this info from LinkedIn company or they have special permission to get info.

SO my understanding who ever appear in anybody's LinkedIn profile, it is just in general purpose to see that profile, not from anybody from CIC/VO.

asalehin

Star Member
Jan 1, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014
Doc's Request.
DD encashed 23 Dec 2014
Nomination.....
21-01-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
God knows only
Med's Request
God knows only
Med's Done....
God knows only
Interview........
God knows only
Passport Req..
God knows only
VISA ISSUED...
God knows only
LANDED..........
God knows only
Shamrajjo said:
In general if VO/CIC check anybody's LinkedIn profile the user couldn't notice by anyhow due to security agents used to get this info from LinkedIn company or they have special permission to get info.

SO my understanding who ever appear in anybody's LinkedIn profile, it is just in general purpose to see that profile, not from anybody from CIC/VO.
Thanks for your comment. Usually, if anyone see my profile I get notification by email. But in this case, I did not get email. When I logged into my LinkedIn account, I got the notification. I viewed his name because my log in date and his viewing date was same. When I logged in the following day, the viewer's name was disappeared. I think if someone check his account on the same day, the viewer's identification can be notifiable.

Pulu

Nov 2, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 26, 2014
Nomination.....
September 19, 2014
AOR Received.
October 21, 2014
Med's Request
March 9, 2015
Med's Done....
March 14, 2015
Passport Req..
June 17, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
July 10, 2015
Shamrajjo said:
Hi Bro,

Congrats for your MR done..
By the way what is the meaning of "Required Docs Submit :March 30, 2015"
Required docs means PC, Photo and another forms to be submitted. But no passport request.

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asalehin said:
Thanks for your comment. Usually, if anyone see my profile I get notification by email. But in this case, I did not get email. When I logged into my LinkedIn account, I got the notification. I viewed his name because my log in date and his viewing date was same. When I logged in the following day, the viewer's name was disappeared. I think if someone check his account on the same day, the viewer's identification can be notifiable.
Actually none of any security agent has LinkedIn account other than they have any personal account and I am damn sure none of security agent will check anybody's profile for official requirement from their personal account.

Any professional IT guy can track the viewer IP address from where it has logged into the profile..

CI_DREAM

May 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-May-2014
Nomination.....
29-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
24-Sep-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with APP
Med's Request
08-Apr-2015
Med's Done....
18-Apr-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-May-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-May-2015
LANDED..........
Insallah Soon
Shamrajjo said:
Actually none of any security agent has LinkedIn account other than they have any personal account and I am damn sure none of security agent will check anybody's profile for official requirement from their personal account.

Any professional IT guy can track the viewer IP address from where it has logged into the profile..
Bro it is not that simple... ;) ;) ;)

But you are right -- information on linkedin or FB may raise question leading to further investigation for an applicant but cannot be used as "reference" or "false info" or "misinterpretation" to deny for a potential visa.

kazioahid

Sep 11, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2014
IELTS Request
Attached with application.
Hi Seniors

All 4 line appears in Ecas . PP send to SGVO. is there any chance of rejection at this stage? plz ans

ASAD1ASAD

Star Member
May 10, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JULY 2016
Doc's Request.
JULY 2016
I am planning to apply in sask@ but no job offer@ i have masters, ielts 6 and 12 exp with 2 years managerial exo,cad14000, please advise
cheers

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CI_DREAM said:
Bro it is not that simple... ;) ;) ;)

But you are right -- information on linkedin or FB may raise question leading to further investigation for an applicant but cannot be used as "reference" or "false info" or "misinterpretation" to deny for a potential visa.
;D ;D
I am not IT person so I don't have too much experience on how to track IP address from others but SYSTEM ADMIN can do as I know from backend. ;) ;)

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ASAD1ASAD said:
I am planning to apply in sask @ but no job offer @ i have masters, ielts 6 and 12 exp with 2 years managerial exo,cad14000, please advise
cheers
I think it is not your right forum for PNP. This forum is only for FSW and everyone can advise on the same...
Hope you can find your right forum to get your right info...

kazioahid

Sep 11, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2014
IELTS Request
Attached with application.
Samarjjo Bro

I can track only PA Ecas but no Dependent status. is it ok?

After submission of PP is their any chance of rejection?

plz ans

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kazioahid said:
Hi Seniors

All 4 line appears in Ecas . PP send to SGVO. is there any chance of rejection at this stage? plz ans
Yes only possible to reject it by yourself...
And reject to offer us a party.

:p :p