19/10/2015
VISA ISSUED...
30/10/2015
LANDED..........
Shamrajjo said:
YES...
Excellent initiatives.
I appreciate it :)
Allah will help you because your are trying for your kids.

May Allah bless you.. :) :)
Thank you. i want to say Come On Guys , Lets Start....just keep patient, may be it will take some time to be in STREAM, but we will.

hoping_15

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/06/2014
Doc's Request.
26/02/2015
Nomination.....
23/10/2014
AOR Received.
28/11/2015
Med's Request
23/09/2015
Med's Done....
06/10/15
Passport Req..
19/10/2015
VISA ISSUED...
30/10/2015
LANDED..........
mcgyver said:
I have been reading posts written by people who are in mid 30's or near 40 and they all seem to be putting all their life-thoughts around a red dot in timeline: AGE 40

What's with age 40? I don't understand! It is as if some sort of transformation takes place at that age by which one must think of oneself as being "not good anymore". It is another name of self-imposed mind programming to hold oneself back and to believe "I am supposed to expire in many aspects of life after 40." Thinking of kids' future and thinking of my career do not have to be exclusive of one another! Bangladeshi applicants must change that way of thinking.

Why should your dreams be age-bound? Even if it should be so, why at only 40?

With that mindset, are we going to enter the Canadian competitive job market and expect success?
Dear,
thanks for your inspiring voice.
its true, AGE is just a no., i dont know about others, but it is true, my dream has transformed into my kids. But i believe that if we are capable, we will be able to get into the stream, we are not dumb.
I wanted to say to a forum member that you are not alone, we are also there like you.

thanks again.

sunny1985

Jan 28, 2015
Hello seniors,

Can anyone plz share his AoR mail. .......I am so confused about a mail received recently from SGVO. It says we received your application dated .......by CIC. And asked to contact with them if any of my personal history about job, family etc changes. Is it AoR,

mcgyver

Apr 13, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-06-2014
AOR Received.
11-08-2014
File Transfer...
23-06-2014
Med's Request
16-04-2015
Med's Done....
29-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-06-2015 Decision Made: 30-06-2015 PP Submitted...: 1-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015 PP Returned....: 11-08-2015
LANDED..........
01-10-2015
hoping_15 said:
Dear,
thanks for your inspiring voice.
its true, AGE is just a no., i dont know about others, but it is true, my dream has transformed into my kids. But i believe that if we are capable, we will be able to get into the stream, we are not dumb.
I wanted to say to a forum member that you are not alone, we are also there like you.

thanks again.
Oh, this is wonderful. +1

frmamun

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Uttara Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO>>Manilla
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2014
Nomination.....
05-11-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
22-12-2014
Med's Request
15-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2016
LANDED..........
Insha Allah April first week 2016
sunny1985 said:
Hello seniors,

Can anyone plz share his AoR mail. .......I am so confused about a mail received recently from SGVO. It says we received your application dated .......by CIC. And asked to contact with them if any of my personal history about job, family etc changes. Is it AoR,
Congratulations
Yes it is AOR

serenity_eee

Star Member
Jul 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2015
AOR Received.
31-12-2014
File Transfer...
27-01-2015
Med's Request
Waiting
shawon1987 said:
I have one question in my mind. everyone of us are dreaming for Canada but did you think what you will do after landing in Canada? Those who have relatives in there are lucky but people like me who dont have relative...what will we do? also who are single even married with no children may struggle for first few months or year to survive but with 02 children i think its difficult for me to pass even a single day without job. this question is burning me all the time. is it the right decision i'm going to take? in Bangladesh, Alhamdulillah i'm passing days with ease & comfort, quite satisfied with my job & position as well as my family condition. but to take advantage of better future of canada, i have to start from the ZERO !!!

I discussed with some of my friend in canada & they also told that to get an entry level job in canada in our respective field we need 02 things must:

1. Canadian certificate
2. Canadian experience

otherwise we have to deal with survival jobs. but some are lucky to get their desired job quickly but that not gonna happen to everybody. if we think about at least a diploma certificate it needs 01 year minimum education. and for experience...thats the tough call. as far as i know to get initial canadian job experience we need to do volunteer jobs !!!

these all thoughts make me confused sometime. please someone shade some lights on me .....
Quoted and amended from a last post on another group topic:
My four years of experience in UK and consultation with the friends in Canada advise

1) Start doing exercise to build up physical fitness. Otherwise you may not cope with the load arriving there, mostly after being 25 years of old.
2) Prepare to volunteer. One year volunteer experience is more than four times effective than a tutorial program there. There is a reason of one year back up funding. Now time has gone for those bullshits: to land with $1 and earn $1m after 5 years.
3) You can take interest free loans there. With that you should earn a minimum certificate. You will need it besides volunteering.
4) After 6 months of volunteering, hire social and executive coach to train yourself for the executive works. As from Bangladesh, you need to develop your core behaviors of their standards.
5) Never rush for quick money going there. Otherwise you will be stuck to casual (odd) works.
6) If you want the so called "White Collar" work, leave all of your philosophies in Bangladesh and do a fresh start reaching there. Arriving there stop any correspondence with any Bangladeshi; there is a reason to say that.
7) For professional (executive) jobs, you need English fluency of an equivalent 8 in each band.
This is my return of more $100K information to this site.

arif2095

Star Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted
AOR Received.
01 March 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
03 October 2011
Med's Done....
15 October 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23 May 2012
VISA ISSUED...
06 June 2012
Dear All Bangladeshi Applicants/New Immigrants,

Its been almost two and half year since I last wrote in this forum. I am currently residing in toronto. I know many of you are now in the process of immigration application and some of you are preparing for landing. I am writing to those who are planning to land by next few weeks or already landed in alberta or willing relocated in Alberta.

One of my senior brothers requested me to distribute a potential job information for those who are recently landing in Canada, particularly in Alberta and willing to work for a filling Station. I am not sure about the type of job, but it might involve multi-task within the station. The offer includes a full time position with 12 dollar/hr (negotiable as I understood) and free accommodation.

If anybody is interested who is willing to stay in Edmonton or nearby area can email me. Then I can forward the contact number for direct communication. My email address is arif2095@yahoo.com

I wish success to all new and future Bangladeshi residents in Canada.

Arif

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asalehin said:
Thank u. Actually I applied through an agent. After getting PER, I submitted my new job's documents to him. He sent those by raising CSE to SGVO without waiting for AOR. Is it ok or not? Can it be a reason for not sending me AOR?
What about Manila? I dont have any idea. Is it good or bad for us? Can u elaborate? Sorry to bother u but u guy is really very very helpful :)
Hi Asalehin Bhaiya,

As I remember that in the later stage Mid/End Nov there was changed/removed in Generic Form (IMM 0008) about the VO selection. Reason it has happened because there were huge applications receiving for some VO more than capacity and on the other hand some VO receiving very less, for example New Delhi vs COLOMBO. In that case it is bit difficult to justify that which VO is handling your application assigned by CIC.

However, I assume your agent/consultant has used the old format to select VO. However they could wait until your AOR to raise any case enquiry to VO.

Though your agent already sent your new job ref letter to VO but that is not reason you are not getting AOR. If your agent sent it by proper way it is fine and you need to wait for further clarification (if any) from VO.

Manila VO is similar as SGVO but they are faster than SGVO which is indicated in the CIC website. If some SGVO files handled by Manila, definitely it is better for us for faster process. The rules are same in all VO so there is nothing to worry about it.

Also I hope your agent is more experience to handle their case and hope they could resolve your case at soonest possible.

Wish you all the best...

CI_DREAM

May 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-May-2014
Nomination.....
29-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
24-Sep-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with APP
Med's Request
08-Apr-2015
Med's Done....
18-Apr-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-May-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-May-2015
LANDED..........
Insallah Soon
got gcms note yesterday..

SECUIRITY = NOT STARTED
CRIMINALITY = NOT STARTED
MEDICAL = NOT STARTED

Feeling :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

nothing changed after 3 months in GCMS note ?????????????????

One more interesting thing on note (note 1) section:
Previously their was a line "Verification of job duties recommended if they meet the requirement"
But in the recent one the line is ommited !!!!! though the note number and date is same. And i had the site visit on jan-2015.

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tipukhair said:
Day after day passing, no news yet....Still dont know whether i passed the preliminary checking. Feeling absolutely frustrated.
Hi Bro,

Sorry to say that from my assessment of your application process timing was very slim possibilities to get in the CAP. Before mid Dec, CIC already indicated your NOC already reach into the CAP.

Also I found after 09-Oct applicant there was no PER issued by CIC and in the same time now CIC sending end Dec applications PER. So chance is very slim of your application at this stage.

So don't waste your time and ready to apply through Express Entry...

Best of luck.

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wan2no said:
Al hamdulillah got 3rd line of medical results received! Now thinking of Canadian future of job and uncertainty
Congrats!

shawon1987

Jul 31, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2014
Nomination.....
14-02-2015
AOR Received.
19-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
serenity_eee said:
Quoted and amended from a last post on another group topic:
My four years of experience in UK and consultation with the friends in Canada advise

1) Start doing exercise to build up physical fitness. Otherwise you may not cope with the load arriving there, mostly after being 25 years of old.
2) Prepare to volunteer. One year volunteer experience is more than four times effective than a tutorial program there. There is a reason of one year back up funding. Now time has gone for those bull*censored word*s: to land with $1 and earn $1m after 5 years.
3) You can take interest free loans there. With that you should earn a minimum certificate. You will need it besides volunteering.
4) After 6 months of volunteering, hire social and executive coach to train yourself for the executive works. As from Bangladesh, you need to develop your core behaviors of their standards.
5) Never rush for quick money going there. Otherwise you will be stuck to casual (odd) works.
6) If you want the so called "White Collar" work, leave all of your philosophies in Bangladesh and do a fresh start reaching there. Arriving there stop any correspondence with any Bangladeshi; there is a reason to say that.
7) For professional (executive) jobs, you need English fluency of an equivalent 8 in each band.
This is my return of more $100K information to this site.
Thanks for sharing.

Jongli

Oct 23, 2014
Sylhet
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 NOV 2014
Nomination.....
10 Feb 2015
AOR Received.
19 Mar 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
Med's Request
13 May 2016
Med's Done....
28 May 2016
Passport Req..
22 Jun 2016
VISA ISSUED...
03 Aug 2016
Hello seniors,

Among the 3 of physician in Bangladesh, could you please share your own experience - eg cost, processing time, etc.
Please light some on this ME so that we fellow applicants have better view for who to avoid/consider.

thanks

zizaheer

Aug 8, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
05-Mar-2015
Nomination.....
17-Dec-2014 (PER)
AOR Received.
28-Jan-2015 (AOR)
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Not yet
Med's Request
26-May-2016
Med's Done....
31-May-2016
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
13-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 2016
LANDED..........
October 2016, InshaAllah
I submitted additional docs on 18th March. Can I make a CSE to know they have received the documents or not?

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zizaheer said:
I submitted additional docs on 18th March. Can I make a CSE to know they have received the documents or not?
Why not. You can do that.. nothing wrong to clarify your query....