ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
siter_pakhi said:
Alhamdulillaha.

At last I have received my Passport with PR visa and COPR.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Thank you everyone in this forum for all your support. May everyone get their good news soon!!!
Congrats !!!
Wish you all the best for your new life...

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
afsun1105 said:
Congratulations on your 500th milestone...and no you are not attending too much rather you try your best to help everyone and keep everyone cheered up. thank you very much brother. :D keep up the good work. +1
SJTZ said:
You are very good boy, thank u for your support and help. +1 for you :)
Thanks you APU, You are great and wish you all the best and will hear your good news soon... :) :) :)

+1 for your wish..

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MKayes said:
Dear Seniors/Experts,

I have an important question.

According to Bangladesh Forex Regulations, any traveler can carry not more than USD 7,000.00 (or EQV) per year.

On the other hand, for single applicant CAD 11,931 (or USD 9,339 USD) require to show as POF during application.

My question is, what CBSA officer will do during landing if they found that I have USD 7,000.00 (which is USD 2,339.00 less).

Expecting your prompt feedback...

Regards, Kayes
Hello brother,

As per other forum members indicated that immigration officer in Canada has no concern about how much cash or equivalent of cheques you are carrying with you. If it is more than 10K (CAD) then it should declare due to TAX exempt for your future.

SO there is no questions about your POF fund carrying, POF show only for application stage or if VO will ask any additional docs if they doubt about how you can survive in Canada atleast first one year expense incurred by yourself.

In the same time would suggest to carry cash/cheque as much as you can during your travel to Canada otherwise you will feel frustration if you don't have enough fund in your hand in the initial stage in your new life in Canada.

Wish you all the best....

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kazioahid said:
Thanks Asif_eee bro.............................

i went to Dhanmondi branch , they want offer letter , i dont know what is it? and invoice.....................

the link u send is helpful for invoice . regarding requested letter.. this requested mail comes to my gmail account . when i take print it shows first gmail then other other mail bodies which i already post to this forum.he said gmail copy will not be accepted....what will i do now...........go to gulshan brabch......need ur suggestion.............
Hi Bro,

Other than SCB Gulshan-2 branch all other branch people are dumb. They don't even understand and not updated with current procedure from visa office.

I always prefer to go Gulshan-2 branch for any visa payment draft and Kakrail for student file process. Both branches are special for those purpose otherwise everyone will get pain/hassle from them. :mad: :mad: :mad:

On the other hand if they will deny to receive any email confirmation then you just make a letterhead in word and printout for them...... simple for them...

jewel123

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
waiting...
Shamrajjo said:
Hi All,

Just a simple analysis from SGVO database for understanding how stuck some of applicants from May, Jun, Jul & Aug.

May total Applicants: 75 (after AOR)
Visa: 29 (38.67% of total appl.)
PPR: 5
MR: 10
Before 2nd line add it is around 60% in final stage
2nd Line: 14
AOR: 16
REJ: 1

Jun total Applicants: 40 (after AOR)
Visa: 10 (25% of total appl.)
PPR: 1
MR: 5
Before 2nd line add it is around 40% in final stage
2nd Line: 7
AOR: 15
REJ: 2

Jul total Applicants: 36 (after AOR)
MR: 9 (25% in final stage)
2nd Line: 1
AOR: 26

Aug total Applicants: 24 (after AOR)
MR: 7 (29% in final stage)
2nd Line: 3
AOR: 13
REJ: 1

Aug's file processing is bit faster than other three months comparison though there are some applicants are under additional documents request who are still in AOR position but others who has no news from long time especially from May, Jun & July applicants are need to raise CSE or GCMS to understand about file processing status.

Also from my understanding some of applicants are not updating in the database from long time after AOR that could is not measurable at this moment but I can assume more that 50% of applicants who are stuck after AOR are not updating in this database or not regular in this forum. May be those are already their final position but we don't know.

So all above analysis indicates that SGVO is moving smoothly and those who are stuck at this moment there are some reason, maybe background check is still under process or about to finish and waiting for a next step....

Wish you all the best.....
Thanx for your analysis and suggestions... I am a july applicant (04.07.2014) and got no update after AOR. Shall I wait? Or raise CSE? what do you reckon?
Thanx...

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jewel123 said:
Thanx for your analysis and suggestions... I am a july applicant (04.07.2014) and got no update after AOR. Shall I wait? Or raise CSE? what do you reckon?
Thanx...
Well, my straight answer is "YES"
You should go for CSE now, even you can go for GCMS to review of delay of your application status.

There are 30 applicants received visa in between 186~248 days from application date to visa issue date which is normal processing time at SGVO and there are only 7 applicants from 253~277 days and rest of 2 out of 39 applicants received visa between 302~314 days.

So it is easy to understand that out of those days of visa issue can notify that there is question of delay.

Hope it will help you to understand from this analysis....

udas1982

Star Member
Dec 21, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 July 2014
Doc's Request.
03-11-2016
Nomination.....
29 October 2014
AOR Received.
09 December 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
2nd line 28 August
Med's Request
03-11-2016
Med's Done....
05-11-2016
Interview........
Over Phone on 28/10/2016
Passport Req..
06/12/2016
siter_pakhi said:
Alhamdulillaha.

At last I have received my Passport with PR visa and COPR.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Thank you everyone in this forum for all your support. May everyone get their good news soon!!!

Congrts

jewel123

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
waiting...
Shamrajjo said:
Well, my straight answer is "YES"
You should go for CSE now, even you can go for GCMS to review of delay of your application status.

There are 30 applicants received visa in between 186~248 days from application date to visa issue date which is normal processing time at SGVO and there are only 7 applicants from 253~277 days and rest of 2 out of 39 applicants received visa between 302~314 days.

So it is easy to understand that out of those days of visa issue can notify that there is question of delay.

Hope it will help you to understand from this analysis....
GCMS site is "under construction" for last few days... not sure about CSE, Do they reply on CSEs? Thanks for your suggestion anyway....

SJTZ

Oct 21, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
AOR Received.
01/12/2014
File Transfer...
21/10/2014
Med's Request
18/07/2016
Med's Done....
06/08/2016
Passport Req..
16/08/2016
VISA ISSUED...
29/08/2016
LANDED..........
12/11/2016
jewel123 said:
GCMS site is "under construction" for last few days... not sure about CSE, Do they reply on CSEs? Thanks for your suggestion anyway....
Bhaiya, 3rd party site for ordering GCMS is under construction. You can try to do directly it using ur friend or family network.

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jewel123 said:
SJTZ said:
Bhaiya, 3rd party site for ordering GCMS is under construction. You can try to do directly it using ur friend or family network.
Apart from SJTZ Apu's advise, you can go with CAIPS note as well.
CAIPS note is similar but their service charge is higher than GCMS.

Here is the link -
http://www.caips.ca

Another way you can apply which I found it from other forum...

If you are in Canada then its free of Cost. If you are located outside Canada then its $5.

Below is link:
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do

Select under "Privacy act", and select "case files".

Hope it will help you....

dreamboy

Nov 12, 2014
ashif_eee said:
Vaia,

Inbox me ur cell number please...Will guide u...There is a tricks for SCB RPRF issue.... ;) ;) ;) ;)

I have been facing the same problem with RPRF. Totally confused. Please someone help me :-(

dream4canada2015

Nov 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 5
AOR Received.
Jan 28
File Transfer...
Dec 5
Med's Request
If Allah mercy on me
VISA ISSUED...
If Allah wants
LANDED..........
If Allah allows
Have anyone noticed progresses from SGVO today?
???

shawon1987

Jul 31, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2014
Nomination.....
14-02-2015
AOR Received.
19-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Shamrajjo said:
Congratulations !!!
+1 for your good news....
Thanks Shamrajjo vai ☺

rht

Star Member
Aug 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received on 27th August, 2014
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with the application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
just sent all the documents requested by SGVO including RPRF receipt. Thanks Ashif bhai for ur support, this time special thanks to masud.optimus bhai. those who havent received their MR and RPRF yet, Inn Sha Allah u will get it soon. i know its tough, but have patience. Allah is great.

shawon1987

Jul 31, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2014
Nomination.....
14-02-2015
AOR Received.
19-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
dream4canada2015 said:
Have anyone noticed progresses from SGVO today?
???

Got AOR mail today.