Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FSWCIO said:
For example , WES do educational verification from institution for each and every Bangladeshi student but have you seen any Indian to be verified like this !!! There must be some sort of discrimination with Bangladesh. They atleast don't have same instruction like they have for Indian.
Moreover , have you got any sort of idea of Australian PR processing time for Bsngladeshis?? It takes minimum 18-24 months to get the final decision, Pakistani applicants case is more worse. Iranian applicants timeline will give heart attack, they even wit for 3-4 years. On the other hand, Indian get this by 4-6 months max. Because most Bangladeshi Pakistani Iranian applicants file go for external verification.
By the way, I would be very happy if they don't discriminate us but things are different my friend. Come to the practical world.
Yeah Im totally agree with FSWCIO, now a days wes is doing so much discrimination with bd people, i hv some other frnds who have issue on dis rubbish org's processing. We sent dem uni doc and sent evalution with other uni name. Totally disgusting.

susanbd

Sep 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27th August 2014
Nomination.....
PER RECEIVED 17/12/2014
AOR Received.
AOR RECEIVED 04 Feb , 2015
IELTS Request
10 July 2014
Med's Request
March 13 , 2015
Med's Done....
March 23, 2015
Interview........
WEIVED
Passport Req..
11 MAY 2015, PP sent on 13th May , 2015
VISA ISSUED...
PP received with VISA 14th June 2015
LANDED..........
February 27 , 2016
Thanks ,ECA verification all over the world is same format as WES provided . But it is true that 90% of the Private University in BD is not recognize by WES or CA authorities ( Most of the university is just money making and selling certificate ) . So that's why many people ( certificate bought ) angry on WES as well CIC .

Thanks SUSAN

FSWCIO said:
For example , WES do educational verification from institution for each and every Bangladeshi student but have you seen any Indian to be verified like this !!! There must be some sort of discrimination with Bangladesh. They atleast don't have same instruction like they have for Indian.
Moreover , have you got any sort of idea of Australian PR processing time for Bsngladeshis?? It takes minimum 18-24 months to get the final decision, Pakistani applicants case is more worse. Iranian applicants timeline will give heart attack, they even wit for 3-4 years. On the other hand, Indian get this by 4-6 months max. Because most Bangladeshi Pakistani Iranian applicants file go for external verification.
By the way, I would be very happy if they don't discriminate us but things are different my friend. Come to the practical world.

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
FlyingButterfly said:
Yeah Im totally agree with FSWCIO, now a days wes is doing so much discrimination with bd people, i hv some other frnds who have issue on dis rubbish org's processing. We sent dem uni doc and sent evalution with other uni name. Totally disgusting.
In my case, WES acted reasonably fast. I sent to evaluate two different university degree (IUT and DU) and evaluation was completed with in 14 days. Timeline was -

Packages Sent – September 11
Packages received by WES – September 15
Email Sent to university by WES – September 17
University replied – September 24
WES Sent Online report – September 25
Expecting to Get Printed Result - EOD September 28

Using express delivery should definitely reduce the time.

Kstd512

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
susanbd said:
Thanks ,ECA verification all over the world is same format as WES provided . But it is true that 90% of the Private University in BD is not recognize by WES or CA authorities ( Most of the university is just money making and selling certificate ) . So that's why many people ( certificate bought ) angry on WES as well CIC .

Thanks SUSAN
Yes, that is why it is justified for CIC & Canadian Visa Offices to be extra vigilant while dealing with documents from Bangladesh, which was exactly my point. There have been many incidences of scams and fraudulent activities by BD nationals in the past which have definitely contributed to degrading our reputation as a nation. Someone challenged me when I termed these things as "misdeeds". I hope the individual gets it now!

P.S. WES typically processes requests from Bangladeshi applicants with degrees from FOREIGN institutions within 10 business days (including myself). And once again, I want to reinstate, that the discrimination is not against Bangladeshi but documents originating from Bangladesh. for example, it could be the same for a Non-Bangladeshi national who have lived in Bangladesh and have submitted documents from Bangladesh.

FlyingButterfly

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hamidur said:
In my case, WES acted reasonably fast. I sent to evaluate two different university degree (IUT and DU) and evaluation was completed with in 14 days. Timeline was -

Packages Sent – September 11
Packages received by WES – September 15
Email Sent to university by WES – September 17
University replied – September 24
WES Sent Online report – September 25
Expecting to Get Printed Result - EOD September 28

Using express delivery should definitely reduce the time.
My frnd is also from IUT, bt wes also mess with his evaluation report. They evaluate his credentials as National Uni. So hv u any idea abt dis?

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
Kstd512 said:
Yes, that is why it is justified for CIC & Canadian Visa Offices to be extra vigilant while dealing with documents from Bangladesh, which was exactly my point. There have been many incidences of scams and fraudulent activities by BD nationals in the past which have definitely contributed to degrading our reputation as a nation. Someone challenged me when I termed these things as "misdeeds". I hope the individual gets it now!

P.S. WES typically processes requests from Bangladeshi applicants with degrees from FOREIGN institutions within 10 business days (including myself). And once again, I want to reinstate, that the discrimination is not against Bangladeshi but documents originating from Bangladesh. for example, it could be the same for a Non-Bangladeshi national who have lived in Bangladesh and have submitted documents from Bangladesh.
Lot of us would argue that Canada has some negligence dealing Bangladeshi applicant for example as you mentioned WES etc etc, but as you claimed it's solely because of previous applicants who produced fraudulent documents or mispresebt themselves in form is not fully the reason my friend. It also depends many factor including democratic/ humanic/personalic/official etc relation between two countries. You can not just say as Bangladeshi applicant having these issues e.g extra verification procedure only because previous applicants did fraudlant activities. I'd say Bsngladeshis is a nation on the world who never ever has had created any kind of major problem except some very minor things like some mismatches in normal documents or in max producing fake documents like educational or experiencal information but would you believe other gentle countries start their fraudlant activities from producing fake passport!!!! So if it'd be a matter of honestly Bangladeshi applicant would have been in top positions of getting hassle free entrance permit. But it's not because as I said it depends a lot of factor specially with govt. To govt. Relationship.
Some other guy said 90% pvt uni in Bangladesh doing certificate business, which is hilarious information you don't have any idea how far ahead Bangladesh has gone my question to him that are you mentally okay? Have some positive thought about your country.please....

susanbd

Sep 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27th August 2014
Nomination.....
PER RECEIVED 17/12/2014
AOR Received.
AOR RECEIVED 04 Feb , 2015
IELTS Request
10 July 2014
Med's Request
March 13 , 2015
Med's Done....
March 23, 2015
Interview........
WEIVED
Passport Req..
11 MAY 2015, PP sent on 13th May , 2015
VISA ISSUED...
PP received with VISA 14th June 2015
LANDED..........
February 27 , 2016
Thanks . be cool man , I didn't say about BD nationalities any problem .
Our educational institute specially Private University 90% are not recognize with WES or CA , AUS authorities ( but students don't know ) Becoz those Uni just open campus not any infrastructure, quality , permanent teacher , and also not any authorization from Govt or UGC .that's why lot of applicant not getting scope to apply due to ECA ( just sufferer )

Don't emotional just think about reality .

Thanks SUSAN .

FSWCIO said:
Lot of us would argue that Canada has some negligence dealing Bangladeshi applicant for example as you mentioned WES etc etc, but as you claimed it's solely because of previous applicants who produced fraudulent documents or mispresebt themselves in form is not fully the reason my friend. It also depends many factor including democratic/ humanic/personalic/official etc relation between two countries. You can not just say as Bangladeshi applicant having these issues e.g extra verification procedure only because previous applicants did fraudlant activities. I'd say Bsngladeshis is a nation on the world who never ever has had created any kind of major problem except some very minor things like some mismatches in normal documents or in max producing fake documents like educational or experiencal information but would you believe other gentle countries start their fraudlant activities from producing **spam**!!!! So if it'd be a matter of honestly Bangladeshi applicant would have been in top positions of getting hassle free entrance permit. But it's not because as I said it depends a lot of factor specially with govt. To govt. Relationship.
Some other guy said 90% pvt uni in Bangladesh doing certificate business, which is hilarious information you don't have any idea how far ahead Bangladesh has gone my question to him that are you mentally okay? Have some positive thought about your country.please....

tamsam21

Jun 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2014
Nomination.....
Oct 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 2014
Kstd512 said:

After having my credential evaluation by WES I received an email from them which was sent for their survey purpose regarding service and client's opinion... There had also a free text space where they requested to recommend for any sort of modification / improvement for client's convenience.
I requested them to add 'Bangladesh' in the Country of Education List inside 'Free Degree Equivalency Tool' so that BD applicant may assume their credential value before applying for evaluation... I am sure they haven't added Bangladesh yet...

But however they served me at their earliest (7 Days) though the my uni was late to their reply their verification email...

sakib_bd

Sep 3, 2014
Dear Seniors and experts,

Please help me to find the answers for the following questions ?

1. According to CIC a reference letter must contain annual salary,job description ,duration of employment and position.
I do have reference letters from my my previous jobs but none of the letters contain all above information.Mostly,they contain position and duration.
Now , I have to submit the reference letter according to the CIC format so i have to rewrite the letters.So, my question is should i write the reference letter on the old dates(when i left the job) or on the current dates(i mean 2014).

2. If I take reference letter form former colleague of my previous job ,will it be acceptable ?

3.Do i have to include my parents and brother's photo with the application?

4.Do i have to include notarized copes of the following documents :job reference letters ,appoint letters,pay stubs and birth certificate copy with the FSW application?

I had posted these questions previously but did not get any definite answers.Rather my post creates a debate on the forum about fake documents from BD applicants.My intentions are not to fake the documents,I just need to get rid of my confusions.So, please help me.

Please provide your valuable advice.

Regard
Sakib

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
sakib_bd said:
Dear Seniors and experts,

Please help me to find the answers for the following questions ?

1. According to CIC a reference letter must contain annual salary,job description ,duration of employment and position.
I do have reference letters from my my previous jobs but none of the letters contain all above information.Mostly,they contain position and duration.
Now , I have to submit the reference letter according to the CIC format so i have to rewrite the letters.So, my question is should i write the reference letter on the old dates(when i left the job) or on the current dates(i mean 2014). I suggest, you give the current date.

2. If I take reference letter form former colleague of my previous job ,will it be acceptable ? Yes, it is acceptable but certainly it is not the best option. However, try to get it from HR - which is always accepted.

3.Do i have to include my parents and brother's photo with the application? NO

4.Do i have to include notarized copes of the following documents :job reference letters ,appoint letters,pay stubs and birth certificate copy with the FSW application? Not mandatory - if you want you can. However, if there is any documents not in English, then you need to get it translated by certified translator and then get it notarized; also you need to get the copy of original bangla documents notarized.

I had posted these questions previously but did not get any definite answers.Rather my post creates a debate on the forum about fake documents from BD applicants.My intentions are not to fake the documents,I just need to get rid of my confusions.So, please help me.

Please provide your valuable advice.

Regard
Sakib

bmjewel

Sep 25, 2014
Hello Everyone...

This is Jewel from Dhaka. Since I am new here, my advance apology for any unintentional mistake on write-up.
I am planning to send application on NOC: 2171 of occupation "INFORMATION SYSTEMS ANALYSTS" by 2-Oct-2014 through DHL courier service.

In this regard seeking kind guideline/information whether my application will be selected under the CAP of this year for review and further process. If yes, what is latest date must need to follow and if not, then is there any other options/way for the same.

Little help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jewel

FlyingButterfly

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If wes have problem with pvt uni then they have to say it 1st. Cz in dat issue they just killing our time and money.

FlyingButterfly

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
susanbd said:
Thanks . be cool man , I didn't say about BD nationalities any problem .
Our educational institute specially Private University 90% are not recognize with WES or CA , AUS authorities ( but students don't know ) Becoz those Uni just open campus not any infrastructure, quality , permanent teacher , and also not any authorization from Govt or UGC .that's why lot of applicant not getting scope to apply due to ECA ( just sufferer )

Don't emotional just think about reality .

Thanks SUSAN .
dear SUSAN, If wes have problem with pvt uni then they have to say it at 1st. Cz in dat issue they just killing our time and money.

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
sajibche said:
URGENT. Please Respond....!
Dear All, I am going to courier my application tomorrow or day after tomorrow. I am applying on my own without any agency/law firm. I have one last confusion left in IMM0008 Schedule 3 form.

(I have got bank certificate of 5 lac and BO account's share holding capital 10 lac totaling 15 lac) Now please advise me how to fill up the following:

i) Assets:
ii) Liability: Its 0.
iii) Settlement Fund:

should i write 15 lac (ofcourse i'll write equivalent CAD $) in Settlement Fund only, and keep Asset field blank? Or should i put the 15 lac in both Asset and Settlement fund field?

Please help bro's...
AFAIK, you should not keep Asset field blank, rather you need to put your Settlement fund + equivalent amount of money of any other fixed assets like Apartment, House, Land, gold, Car or similar things in Asset field... But still, please wait for other seniors to answer..

deba_044

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER 09-09-2014
AOR Received.
15-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
05-09-2014, PF on 09-09-2015
Med's Request
18-11-2015
Med's Done....
20-11-2015
Passport Req..
26-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2016
Please find below your answer.........

Iron Man said:
Dear Brothers,
I have photographs in my hand but not sure how i should put the names, birth dates and date of photographs taken on the back of the photos. Should I write by hand or should I put all those by by seal?? Do i need to put the seal of the studio?? - hand written is OK

I have one year of experience but was able to obtain a six months pay sleep. Will it work?? I already have Reference letter and my appointment letter.Are those enough as the proof of my experience? - six month pay slip is more than enough. Usually 3 month is OK.