ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
FlyingButterfly said:
Dear seniors, in 0911 does it need to be a manager? Or in this position actually duties does matter? Nw my desig is Asst. Manager, bt my previous desig was production officer. And the whole exp is 6 yrs. But my present desig is since 4yrs. So can i count those 2 yrs with this as my duties are almost same like 0911.

Buddy,

Its the job duty that need to be matched.....Job title does not matter....

SO still u can apply..:)

Besides, for ur info- even if ur first job duties do not matches with 0911 but if ur job duties matches with any of the NOC type A/B or O then u will get the same points....:)

So dont worry....Apply fast!

Mazhar

Sep 26, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all, Nice to see that such a nice forum is there. I am new here and this is my first post. I have read many posts in this thread and found people are very friendly and helpful here.

Today I attended a seminar held in hotel de castle, Bonani, organized by a law firm or agent. I am thinking about apply through them; is it a wise decision?

(one of my close friend got PR last year under FSWP; he said not to apply thru' any agent or lawyer; he did it himself and successful. I think, the agent or lawyer can help me about some critical points, though they will take about 2 to 3 lac taka extra! Am I right? Please give me good advice in this regard).

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
Mazhar said:
Dear all, Nice to see that such a nice forum is there. I am new here and this is my first post. I have read many posts in this thread and found people are very friendly and helpful here.

Today I attended a seminar held in hotel de castle, Bonani, organized by a law firm or agent. I am thinking about apply through them; is it a wise decision?

(one of my close friend got PR last year under FSWP; he said not to apply thru' any agent or lawyer; he did it himself and successful. I think, the agent or lawyer can help me about some critical points, though they will take about 2 to 3 lac taka extra! Am I right? Please give me good advice in this regard).
As you said this is a very helpful forum and you can easily apply by yourself by taking assistance from this forum.. Most of the information are clearly given at CIC website and you should be able to chalk out most of the things.. for other support, this forum is here.. Please keep in mind that most of the paperworks need to be completed by you.. In anyways, I, like many other people are not going for any representatives.. :)

deba_044

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER 09-09-2014
AOR Received.
15-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
05-09-2014, PF on 09-09-2015
Med's Request
18-11-2015
Med's Done....
20-11-2015
Passport Req..
26-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2016
ashif_eee said:
Yes I m sure!
it's not an issue. they also written on my passport. i did it from gulshan branch in may. it will not affect your passport. don't worry..............

sakib_bd

Sep 3, 2014
Dear all,
I have some questions about FSW application.They are follows :

1.If I collect my all job reference letters on current date will it cause any problem?For instance,I left my first job four years back, now if i collect my experience letter on current date(year 2014), will it be acceptable by the CIC?

2.Do i have to include my parents and brother's photo with the application?

3.Do i have to include notarized copes of the following documents :job reference letters ,appoint letters,pay stubs and birth certificate copy with the FSW application?

Please help me to find the answers.

susanbd

Sep 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27th August 2014
Nomination.....
PER RECEIVED 17/12/2014
AOR Received.
AOR RECEIVED 04 Feb , 2015
IELTS Request
10 July 2014
Med's Request
March 13 , 2015
Med's Done....
March 23, 2015
Interview........
WEIVED
Passport Req..
11 MAY 2015, PP sent on 13th May , 2015
VISA ISSUED...
PP received with VISA 14th June 2015
LANDED..........
February 27 , 2016
Mazhar Bhai , Salam .

My advise apply yourself . in this forum lot of expert ( Asif , Century , Patel , Oscar , Pipis husband , Nishes , many more ) are helping us and they know better then so called agent or lawyer .

You may do one thing while get PR give BIG PARTY at CA to all with expand of 2/3 lac BDT . (Jocking )

Thanks SUSAN

Mazhar said:

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
sakib_bd said:
Dear all,
I have some questions about FSW application.They are follows :

1.If I collect my all job reference letters on current date will it cause any problem?For instance,I left my first job four years back, now if i collect my experience letter on current date(year 2014), will it be acceptable by the CIC?

2.Do i have to include my parents and brother's photo with the application?

3.Do i have to include notarized copes of the following documents :job reference letters ,appoint letters,pay stubs and birth certificate copy with the FSW application?

Please help me to find the answers.
Any false information will lead to straight visa refusal. It's a matter money specially time. So after eagerly waiting for 1-2 years would you love to see a refusal letter which was obvious? Remember they do physical employment verification for most Bangladeshi applicant. :)
Sorry of it sounds rude but trust me it won't worth after waiting long time for a good outcome.

ratul

May 9, 2014
Dear seniors,

as i'm going to apply on October next month... i'm confused about police verification certificate.. is police verification is mandatory / optional ? needs your recommendation.. [confused by so called agent.. although i'm processing on my own]...

Adding to this, need feedback about settlement fund.. i've a DPS account.. i think i can show it as my asset.. but confused about the amount.. is the amount is how much i already deposited or how much will i get if i settled on the cut off date ?

best regards,
Ratul

Mazhar

Sep 26, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you very much for your nice advice. You peole are really good. 8) I feel I should do it myself. But for this, I will need to knock you time to time for clarification of my confusions.

My first confusion:
I have completed MBBS on 2002; then I completed a 3 months' course on 'medical sonography'; then I started full time paid job as 'medical sonographer'. I have 7 years' experience on it. My sonography course was from AIMS, Kolabagan, Dhaka (a sister concern of BGC trust university, chittagong). I want to apply as sonographer. But is it a valid degree? I have read the description of NOC for medical sonographer. I found, they described it as their canadian standard. They are familiar with a 4 years' course on sonography without any MBBS/MD. But in Bangladesh, we can practice sonography with only a 3 months' course if we have a prior MBBS degree.

Will they accept me under this NOC?

Thanks in advance for your very kind helps.

coolsparks

Sep 25, 2014
It'd b great if someone could help me on this. I've completed my MBA in Feb 2014, but due to the bureaucratic system of our university i don't get a certificate before next year. So, I couldn't get an ECA on my MBA, had to do it with my BBA certificate only.

So in my application forms do I mention my completed Masters? If I do, do I need to give a provisional transcript or an explanation as to why my ECA doesn't include it? A lot of the fields are related to this,e.g., no. of years of education, my last 10 yrs history, etc. Thanks in advance.

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
FSWCIO said:
Any false information will lead to straight visa refusal. It's a matter money specially time. So after eagerly waiting for 1-2 years would you love to see a refusal letter which was obvious? Remember they do physical employment verification for most Bangladeshi applicant. :)
Sorry of it sounds rude but trust me it won't worth after waiting long time for a good outcome.
Who gave you this information that they do physical employment verification for most Bangladeshi applicant?

Nonetheless I strongly discourage misrepresentation.

susanbd

Sep 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27th August 2014
Nomination.....
PER RECEIVED 17/12/2014
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
10 July 2014
Med's Request
March 13 , 2015
Med's Done....
March 23, 2015
Interview........
WEIVED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
February 27 , 2016
cjg1987 said:
Who gave you this information that they do physical employment verification for most Bangladeshi applicant?

Nonetheless I strongly discourage misrepresentation.
+ 1

Kstd512

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Members,
Please be honest with whatever information you provide and believe us, it is in your best interest. It is because of the misdeeds of some bad guys from BD in the past for which many genuine applicants are paying now. And this is why CIC's scrutinization appears to be relatively more stringent when it comes to documentation provided from BD. Nonetheless, faking information is not worth it! Thanks!

susanbd

Sep 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27th August 2014
Nomination.....
PER RECEIVED 17/12/2014
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
10 July 2014
Med's Request
March 13 , 2015
Med's Done....
March 23, 2015
Interview........
WEIVED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
February 27 , 2016
Mazhar Bhai .

First of all pls. read CIC instruction guide ( http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp ) very carefully I mean every word . then apply to ECA ( Educational Credential Assessment ) as per instruction .

I think Medical Council of Canada will asses your education . ( http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assessment.asp )

What is your NOC ?? read its job description http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=2281

Hope for the best

SUSAN

Mazhar said:
Thank you very much for your nice advice. You peole are really good. 8) I feel I should do it myself. But for this, I will need to knock you time to time for clarification of my confusions.

My first confusion:
I have completed MBBS on 2002; then I completed a 3 months' course on 'medical sonography'; then I started full time paid job as 'medical sonographer'. I have 7 years' experience on it. My sonography course was from AIMS, Kolabagan, Dhaka (a sister concern of BGC trust university, chittagong). I want to apply as sonographer. But is it a valid degree? I have read the description of NOC for medical sonographer. I found, they described it as their canadian standard. They are familiar with a 4 years' course on sonography without any MBBS/MD. But in Bangladesh, we can practice sonography with only a 3 months' course if we have a prior MBBS degree.

Will they accept me under this NOC?

Thanks in advance for your very kind helps.

andalib14

Sep 22, 2014
Hello good people,

I have run into another confusing issue. so here is the situation:

I used to work for XYZ company till May this year. Now i work for ABC company. Meanwhile XYZ company has been taken over by PQR company and now they are known as PQR. as all my docs from XYZ are with the lettherhead of XYZ now what do i do to show my experience letter? As now, XYZ does not exist :/

And my previous employer wont be giving me anything on the XYZ letterhead anymore.

Help please :)