NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
rksaha81 said:
I have applied under NOC 0911. Application send on 11/09/2014 and received on 19/09/2014. Now waiting for the initial screening. How many members have applied under this category. How long it will take to process?
Please follow this spreadsheet for tracking processing time and updates
FSWP 2014 Spreadsheet: http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Spreadsheet

& please enter your details here to share in the global spreadsheet
FSWP 2014 Entry : http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
Century said:
There is no alternative but to get a regular passport.
I also would like to be clear about this.
Those who work in govt job and got official passport can't apply for a PR? Is there any way to do the regular passport surrendering govt passport without leaving the job ?
Thanks

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
Emergency contact person name (my father) in MRP passports are same for me, my wife and daughter. But In my Passport, his name is written as "MOHAMMAD XXXXX XXXX" which is a correct one. But don't know why Passport office improvised in other passports and put the name as "MD. XXXXX XXXX". As the relation ship is shown as Father, Father in Law and Grand Father, will it be a problem for showing the same person's name in different format? I was not bothered about this earlier, but recently my Sister applied for Indian Visa and was rejected due to this mismatch. :O

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
No issue on this for Canada unlike Indian Visa that don't understand Md = Mohammad ??? ???

In various document i got various name like Mohammad, Md, M etc. I put all those into other name field. So, put your father names into Other name field of the background declaration. It will not cause problem. Indian High-commission and Canadian Embassy is not same in this respect.

hamidur said:
Emergency contact person name (my father) in MRP passports are same for me, my wife and daughter. But In my Passport, his name is written as "MOHAMMAD XXXXX XXXX" which is a correct one. But don't know why Passport office improvised in other passports and put the name as "MD. XXXXX XXXX". As the relation ship is shown as Father, Father in Law and Grand Father, will it be a problem for showing the same person's name in different format? I was not bothered about this earlier, but recently my Sister applied for Indian Visa and was rejected due to this mismatch. :O

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Century said:
No issue on this for Canada unlike Indian Visa that don't understand Md = Mohammad ??? ???

In various document i got various name like Mohammad, Md, M etc. I put all those into other name field. So, put your father names into Other name field of the background declaration. It will not cause problem. Indian High-commission and Canadian Embassy is not same in this respect.

Right vai, Those people whom are sitting on Indian Embassy - are simply ******....

Gaali deoa ta o kom hoye jay tader jonne.....:)

Iron Man

Jul 21, 2014
Dear Brothers, I am looking for answers to my questions. Like-

1. My questions are about generic application form. Like-
Is it compulsory to put fax and alternative telephone number?? What do I need to write as immigration office? Singapore?

2.In background declaration form, should I keep the Date of deceased of parent blank or write not applicable?

3. What do I write under ‘to' of my current status in personal history?? Application date or Till date??

4.My age is 23. Do I just have to write the history of my last five years?

deba_044

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER 09-09-2014
AOR Received.
15-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
05-09-2014, PF on 09-09-2015
Med's Request
18-11-2015
Med's Done....
20-11-2015
Passport Req..
26-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2016
Please find your answers

Iron Man said:
Dear Brothers, I am looking for answers to my questions. Like-

1. My questions are about generic application form. Like-
Is it compulsory to put fax and alternative telephone number?? (Fax NO, alternative if u have any) What do I need to write as immigration office? Singapore? (YES)

2.In background declaration form, should I keep the Date of deceased of parent blank or write not applicable? (N/A)

3. What do I write under ‘to' of my current status in personal history?? Application date or Till date?? (Signing Date)

4.My age is 23. Do I just have to write the history of my last five years? (YES)

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
deba_044 said:
Please find your answers

+1 for ur assistance bro.... :-* :-*

julakha.mukta

May 3, 2014
Dear ZStream,

Sorry to reply in delay. but my all responsibility (about 12-14) is going to more than one page. so its ok? Please check the responsibility:

1. Maintain all database related documentations, requirement analysis and all equipment configurations.
2. Manage databases for production support and new projects.
3. Responsible for configuration planning and installation of Oracle Database, Oracle RAC and Data Guard and MS SQL Server.
4. Performance tune and load balance the servers.
5. Develop, implement, maintain Backup system and archive necessary Data and Documents.
6. Perform routine maintenance including database rebuilds, re-indexing, expansions, health checking and archiving.
7. Troubleshoots oracle server problems and assist in the resolution of application issues.
8. Monitor performance and the capacity of the databases supported.
9. Provide database administration support to development and implementation projects.
10. Ensure monitoring and prepare a team for the database management, log, event viewer 24\7 basis to run BBL data centre smoothly.
11. Write and check script with SQL and PL/SQL like procedure, function, view & trigger
12. Prepare monitoring schedule and distribute duties among the team and supervise as well as provide Oracle & MS SQL Server training to new employee

zstream said:
You can write a draft and share with us. Also check the following links.

http://www.fsw2014.info/sample-reference-letter/
http://www.fsw2014.info/preparing-job-roles/

kazioahid

Sep 11, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2014
IELTS Request
Attached with application.
Hi seniors

My application received at 9/5/2014. NOC 4011.

Anyone plz help me to release my tension ???

I have send payment form IMM5620(03-2013) , after sending the form i found the new form has been updated . My payment amount is same . My baby is just two and half years , so no chance to cross 19 years limitation. i have paid 1250 CAD for me , my spouse and my little baby . so my payment amount has no problem but when i filled up the form the form was the previous one . i am worried. Can any one tell me , do i need to submit updated form or the previous one is ok , my payment amount is correct and my little one does not cross 19 years limit. Plz advice...........Plz ............Plz...........Plz .

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
kazioahid said:
Hi seniors

My application received at 9/5/2014. NOC 4011.

Anyone plz help me to release my tension ???

I have send payment form IMM5620(03-2013) , after sending the form i found the new form has been updated . My payment amount is same . My baby is just two and half years , so no chance to cross 19 years limitation. i have paid 1250 CAD for me , my spouse and my little baby . so my payment amount has no problem but when i filled up the form the form was the previous one . i am worried. Can any one tell me , do i need to submit updated form or the previous one is ok , my payment amount is correct and my little one does not cross 19 years limit. Plz advice...........Plz ............Plz...........Plz .

Brother,

Relaxxxxxxx...........

It will not create any issue............I can assure u.......Such type of changes does not hamper application...

So cheers!... 8) 8) 8)

zstream

Champion Member
May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
julakha.mukta said:
Dear ZStream,

Sorry to reply in delay. but my all responsibility (about 12-14) is going to more than one page. so its ok? Please check the responsibility:

1. Maintain all database related documentations, requirement analysis and all equipment configurations.
2. Manage databases for production support and new projects.
3. Responsible for configuration planning and installation of Oracle Database, Oracle RAC and Data Guard and MS SQL Server.
4. Performance tune and load balance the servers.
5. Develop, implement, maintain Backup system and archive necessary Data and Documents.
6. Perform routine maintenance including database rebuilds, re-indexing, expansions, health checking and archiving.
7. Troubleshoots oracle server problems and assist in the resolution of application issues.
8. Monitor performance and the capacity of the databases supported.
9. Provide database administration support to development and implementation projects.
10. Ensure monitoring and prepare a team for the database management, log, event viewer 24\7 basis to run BBL data centre smoothly.
11. Write and check script with SQL and PL/SQL like procedure, function, view & trigger
12. Prepare monitoring schedule and distribute duties among the team and supervise as well as provide Oracle & MS SQL Server training to new employee
This is ok for 2172. FYI, my primary reference letter was 3 page long. So that is not a issue. Also can you try to use the following keywords more often - database architecture,data policies and security, stored procedures and triggers,database query,research, construct,analyze. Also don't write "load balance the servers." but write "load balance the database servers." . Also try writing "Troubleshoots oracle database server" instead of "Troubleshoots oracle server". Also try to make point 10 bit more clear to understand.

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
* How many days normally it takes to get the Police Certificate? Do I need to take that from DMP HQ for Dhaka or nearest Police station?
* Do I need to gather English Marriage certificate from Kazi office or a notarized certificate will do?

tamsam21

Jun 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2014
Nomination.....
Oct 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 2014
hamidur said:
* How many days normally it takes to get the Police Certificate? Do I need to take that from DMP HQ for Dhaka or nearest Police station?
* Do I need to gather English Marriage certificate from Kazi office or a notarized certificate will do?
It takes approx 7-10 days... Have to apply through DMP

Get English Marriage Cert..

Snehan

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-06-2015
AOR Received.
12-08-2015
Med's Done....
Passed (20-08-2015)
Interview........
Not asked Yet
Passport Req..
18-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2016
Dear members,

Please help on my following queries:

1) I'm near to get my ECA and IELTS report. My wife is in govt service and thus holding an official passport. According to CIC rule official passports are not valid for immigration. Is it possible to surrender this passport and make a new regular passport (without quitting the job) ?

2) If i sponsor my wife later on after i get immigrant then how much time it takes for her get the VISA?

3) How to show proof of funds ? What documents needed to send as proof of funds with my application ? If i need to keep cash in bank, for how much time i need to keep that ?

Pls give your valuable feedback.....