Med's Done....
24-10-2014
Passport Req..
21-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2014
BD_Dhaka said:
Hellooo All

I am BD_Dhaka but now in Toronto. Last time I posted some thing about Airlines Selection, Monetary Issue Job Market. Thanks a Lot for the comments. Today I want to dig a little more...I hope you will like it.

1. Those who are planned to come plz make sure you open bank account and make the rental deeds for apartment in Joint Name i.e. alongwith your spouse. This is very helpful and make you ease to get the Health Card.
2. Take the Driving License for both, if not at least who knows to drive. This is a very imp. Identity. Take it ASAP.
3. RESP....its for ur clild education....govt. will provide upto 7000 if you can make a savings of 25000 till you child gets 17 yrs. I might be wrong in some info. but govt. donation is confirmed. The main issue is that be aware of the Fund Brokers mainly in Bangali para...all are touts Trust Me All. here you need to invest your fund so they will push you some thing that are high risk and huge chance of loss your equity. They do that because of commission. Go to Charter banks/Investors Group.....meet them face to face..... in Bangali para there banks who has Bengali spoken representatives...you contact them directly they will help out and u can easily decide whether you want to go to the low/high/moderate risk investments.
4. For opening a Bank account please chose which bank offers Credit Card without Security Deposit. Building Credit History is very important. So Open a/c who has the product, take one Credit Card for your spouse. So that both of you have credit history and use these cards regularly. For example if you need to pay $100 , pay $50 from your and rest $50 from your spouse ones.

Now the Very Important Part. JOB ................... :eek:

Please don't get frustrated we have the quality no doubt but we don't understand the process as being new....so plz plz plz.....don't give up....here people usually say no Job nothing, don't come...........Bul*censored word*....show them the middle finger.....why they say cause its our nature....we take everyone as our competitor.....these people come under BACK DOOR POLICY. Trust me I came here at Last Dec. After 3 Months I got a Contractual Job as Analyst in a bank and after 01 month ....I got permanent job in another Bank. Trust me ....I have very big circle here....and all are doing Professional Jobs.
Don't make your job search limited to one city like Toronto...rather make it Canada wide. for example if you are in Toronto and apply a job in Edmonton. If they call you they will arrange interview at Toronto. And if your interviewer likes you, he might take you in his team in Toronto. People will say Online application doesn't work..............Bull *censored word*..........Go to different Bank Branches meet the Manager and give ur CV......Bull *censored word*......Apply online, online and Online....Plz. Plz....Searching a Job itself a job...and always apply in working days..

There are specialized recruiters/job agencies some are Specialized for Banks some are for Engineering .....I will strongly recommend to get the agencies who are in Downtown at any city...they are more professional and have high network.

For accommodation....You can take bangla para......bt for getting settled.....Its my advice for your kinds cause all the best schools are far from there .....so you need to shift there.....for your child schooling. Bangali Para Apartments ....keep all your valuables in Locker.....including Certificates....if they don't find anything they tear off the certificates

Now Studying......Females get preference here.....and for them OSAP is easy to get.....some sectors where you will find all are Female....these are ....HR, Admin, Office Management, Mail Room Clerk (hear abt it but not sure)...so guys don't try to get courses on HR ......90% chance u wont get job. And for Courses/Dip....try to get into the colleges. For Regular course like Masters go to uni....please check ranking 1st before you make any admission.

Best Time to come......I suggest ....its last week of Nov to 2nd week of Dec. You thing I am crazy....LOL I came in Dec. Now I tell you why ....you need 2 months to settle ....to understand the systems....the economy is shut down for Christmas till Jan end. So you have settled in the mean time and Feb. when everything starts again. You can make the perfect time be prepared...cause in the meantime you have ur resume prepared you have your connection with the agency....not Kick the Ball.

That's all for today.....if you like then I will feel I can do something for my bros and sis....Please mail me for any help.

One bad part of ours we never tell anyone how we get the job.....its really bad....you are not asking for a job rather you are asking for the way to get the job......If anyone needs any help plz....let me know through email.....I will b more than happy to help you....Once again....WELCOME TO CANADA
+1 for being so helpful. Please keep up the good work. Hope some day i might c u :)

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
BD_Dhaka said:
Hellooo All

I am BD_Dhaka but now in Toronto. Last time I posted some thing about Airlines Selection, Monetary Issue Job Market. Thanks a Lot for the comments. Today I want to dig a little more...I hope you will like it.

1. Those who are planned to come plz make sure you open bank account and make the rental deeds for apartment in Joint Name i.e. alongwith your spouse. This is very helpful and make you ease to get the Health Card.
2. Take the Driving License for both, if not at least who knows to drive. This is a very imp. Identity. Take it ASAP.
3. RESP....its for ur clild education....govt. will provide upto 7000 if you can make a savings of 25000 till you child gets 17 yrs. I might be wrong in some info. but govt. donation is confirmed. The main issue is that be aware of the Fund Brokers mainly in Bangali para...all are touts Trust Me All. here you need to invest your fund so they will push you some thing that are high risk and huge chance of loss your equity. They do that because of commission. Go to Charter banks/Investors Group.....meet them face to face..... in Bangali para there banks who has Bengali spoken representatives...you contact them directly they will help out and u can easily decide whether you want to go to the low/high/moderate risk investments.
4. For opening a Bank account please chose which bank offers Credit Card without Security Deposit. Building Credit History is very important. So Open a/c who has the product, take one Credit Card for your spouse. So that both of you have credit history and use these cards regularly. For example if you need to pay $100 , pay $50 from your and rest $50 from your spouse ones.

Now the Very Important Part. JOB ................... :eek:

Please don't get frustrated we have the quality no doubt but we don't understand the process as being new....so plz plz plz.....don't give up....here people usually say no Job nothing, don't come...........Bul*censored word*....show them the middle finger.....why they say cause its our nature....we take everyone as our competitor.....these people come under BACK DOOR POLICY. Trust me I came here at Last Dec. After 3 Months I got a Contractual Job as Analyst in a bank and after 01 month ....I got permanent job in another Bank. Trust me ....I have very big circle here....and all are doing Professional Jobs.
Don't make your job search limited to one city like Toronto...rather make it Canada wide. for example if you are in Toronto and apply a job in Edmonton. If they call you they will arrange interview at Toronto. And if your interviewer likes you, he might take you in his team in Toronto. People will say Online application doesn't work..............Bull *censored word*..........Go to different Bank Branches meet the Manager and give ur CV......Bull *censored word*......Apply online, online and Online....Plz. Plz....Searching a Job itself a job...and always apply in working days..

There are specialized recruiters/job agencies some are Specialized for Banks some are for Engineering .....I will strongly recommend to get the agencies who are in Downtown at any city...they are more professional and have high network.

For accommodation....You can take bangla para......bt for getting settled.....Its my advice for your kinds cause all the best schools are far from there .....so you need to shift there.....for your child schooling. Bangali Para Apartments ....keep all your valuables in Locker.....including Certificates....if they don't find anything they tear off the certificates

Now Studying......Females get preference here.....and for them OSAP is easy to get.....some sectors where you will find all are Female....these are ....HR, Admin, Office Management, Mail Room Clerk (hear abt it but not sure)...so guys don't try to get courses on HR ......90% chance u wont get job. And for Courses/Dip....try to get into the colleges. For Regular course like Masters go to uni....please check ranking 1st before you make any admission.

Best Time to come......I suggest ....its last week of Nov to 2nd week of Dec. You thing I am crazy....LOL I came in Dec. Now I tell you why ....you need 2 months to settle ....to understand the systems....the economy is shut down for Christmas till Jan end. So you have settled in the mean time and Feb. when everything starts again. You can make the perfect time be prepared...cause in the meantime you have ur resume prepared you have your connection with the agency....not Kick the Ball.

That's all for today.....if you like then I will feel I can do something for my bros and sis....Please mail me for any help.

One bad part of ours we never tell anyone how we get the job.....its really bad....you are not asking for a job rather you are asking for the way to get the job......If anyone needs any help plz....let me know through email.....I will b more than happy to help you....Once again....WELCOME TO CANADA
+1 brother. You just cut down our anxiety on future tremendously.

aneeka26

Star Member
Apr 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Work Experience letter

Dear Experts,
Please advise, It is regarding work experience letter. My husband worked for 3 companies in last 11.5 years. He is working for 9 years 11 months with his current company. During this period he has worked in 4 position with his current company. As per CIC the company letterhead need to mention the JD of employee, designation, length of employment, duration of working hours, salary and other benefits. My query is does my husband need to take a work experience letter mentioning each and every position he worked ? Since he is been working for the same company for almost 10 years or the letter can mention the total time of his employment and only current position's job details alongside with working hours salary and other benefits?

Because one of the ex- senior members from this forum told me that the letter should be in one page but how can it be possible to accommodate all the detail information in one page? I am really confused now. Our letter is more than 3 page. Please advice at your earliest. Thank you in advance

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Re: Work Experience letter

aneeka26 said:
Dear Experts,
Please advise, It is regarding work experience letter. My husband worked for 3 companies in last 11.5 years. He is working for 9 years 11 months with his current company. During this period he has worked in 4 position with his current company. As per CIC the company letterhead need to mention the JD of employee, designation, length of employment, duration of working hours, salary and other benefits. My query is does my husband need to take a work experience letter mentioning each and every position he worked ? Since he is been working for the same company for almost 10 years or the letter can mention the total time of his employment and only current position's job details alongside with working hours salary and other benefits?

Because one of the ex- senior members from this forum told me that the letter should be in one page but how can it be possible to accommodate all the detail information in one page? I am really confused now. Our letter is more than 3 page. Please advice at your earliest. Thank you in advance
Yes, your spouse need to take designation-wise detail job descriptions matching with NOCs.

BTW, my JD is 5 page only. ;) ;)

aneeka26

Star Member
Apr 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Work Experience letter

Century said:
Yes, your spouse need to take designation-wise detail job descriptions matching with NOCs.

BTW, my JD is 5 page only. ;) ;)
Thank you Century bhai. That means it is not mandatory to have one page work experience. Jak ektu shanti pailam shune that we are on the same boat. :)

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
BD_Dhaka said:
Very helpful information bhaiya. Hope your new life will become even smoother.

Joy_lec

Jul 18, 2014
ashif_eee said:
It will not be matter of worried ....WES put the years according the mentioned yrs of the academic reports...

So whatever u wrote on the online acc will not be major issue...several applicants did same mistakes earlier but they have rcvd accurate report....:)

So just cheers!... 8) 8)
Thank you ashif_eee bhai

zstream

Champion Member
May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
One of my FD shows maturity date at end of July. But I will be sending my app at the end of august. Will this be a problem?

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
zstream said:
One of my FD shows maturity date at end of July. But I will be sending my app at the end of august. Will this be a problem?
NO. Just don't withdraw it; or if you get higher rate, liquidate it and very soon make it into another FD. Ensure keeping a record like this:

Original_FD Bank FD_Number Encashed_Date Encashed_Amount New_FD_Amount FD_Number Bank FD_Date

tt12345

Star Member
Dec 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore--> Manilla.
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2014
Doc's Request.
02-11-2015
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
AOR Received.
24-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
2LU: 16-08-2015, 4LU: 16-10-2015
Med's Request
19-10-2015
Med's Done....
25-10-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2015
Dear borthers/sisters,

I sent my application on 14-July-2014 by DHL. It reached there on 18-July-2014 at 12:37 PM. Usually, in the electronic proof of delivery receipt, there is a sign of the receiver but in this case I got no such name or signature of the receiver. But the other information like "Destination service area", "Shipment status (Delivered)", "Shipper Reference No" etc match with my receipt.

1) Shall I be sure that my documents reached safely?
2) Is it a common scenario or an exceptional one?
3) Is there anything I can do to know about this?

In the FSWP 2014 spreadsheet, I saw the same situation for some (very few) people. Others posted their receivers name.

Please suggest me. I'm very anxious for it.

Thanks in advance.
TT

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
tt12345 said:
Dear borthers/sisters,

I sent my application on 14-July-2014 by DHL. It reached there on 18-July-2014 at 12:37 PM. Usually, in the electronic proof of delivery receipt, there is a sign of the receiver but in this case I got no such name or signature of the receiver. But the other information like "Destination service area", "Shipment status (Delivered)", "Shipper Reference No" etc match with my receipt.

1) Shall I be sure that my documents reached safely?
2) Is it a common scenario or an exceptional one?
3) Is there anything I can do to know about this?

In the FSWP 2014 spreadsheet, I saw the same situation for some (very few) people. Others posted their receivers name.

Please suggest me. I'm very anxious for it.

Thanks in advance.
TT
It is common. Don't worry about it. Just wait for AOR.

scorpio939

Sep 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO -> Manila VO
NOC Code......
1114:Other Financial Officers
App. Filed.......
08-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
22-Jun-2016
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2014
AOR Received.
13-JAN-2015
Med's Request
22-Jun-2016
Med's Done....
18-July-2016
Passport Req..
14-Dec-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2016
LANDED..........
13-APR-2017
BD_Dhaka said:
Hellooo All

Thanks a lot for your effort. Great Inspiration.
Waiting for more post from you here. Keep up the good work !

mrhassan1019

Jul 19, 2014
BD_Dhaka said:

Thank u very much for sharing this. Please keep it up.

mrhassan1019

Jul 19, 2014
ashif_eee said:
Brother,

As per prev FSW applicants whom tried to apply for study permit...they are usually refused..(thats what I have heard)......

And there is no necessity to inform SGVO particularly for this application of study permit.
Ashif bhai,
Appreciate ur help. Actually i can't decide what to do. Should i apply for Student permit as well? If they issue it (though low possibility), will it b a problem for FSW later on?
In CIC websites, there is no clear instructions that fsw applicants can/ can't apply for other visa type. Am i right?
Thanks in advance.

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
mrhassan1019 said:
Ashif bhai,
Appreciate ur help. Actually i can't decide what to do. Should i apply for Student permit as well? If they issue it (though low possibility), will it b a problem for FSW later on?
In CIC websites, there is no clear instructions that fsw applicants can/ can't apply for other visa type. Am i right?
Thanks in advance.
You can apply for it. If they grant you study permit, it will not affect your FSW.

Think about it- Just because you are applying for FSW, does not mean you can not study in that country.

Most of the time people are refused, because of a weak application. Not because they applied for FSW.