+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

kmrohanahmed

Apr 24, 2014
Visa Office......
Unknown!
NOC Code......
Century said:
Legally admitted does not mean legally have to complete staying one year. The moment someone landed, it is legally admitted. And if the visa period is 1 year, then after landing, it is legally admitted (permitted) for one year.
Bro-
Are you sure? I am really confused abt the "legally admitted for one yr" thing. I am flying to USA mid next month. Will be there on a five yr multiple student visa with an objective to finish a 2 yrs masters. Does this really mean that I can send my application package from USA (i.e visa office will be Ottawa Office) rather than to send the package from Bangladesh (i.e. visa office will be Singapore).

Really appreciate your response.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
kmrohanahmed said:
Bro-
Are you sure? I am really confused abt the "legally admitted for one yr" thing. I am flying to USA mid next month. Will be there on a five yr multiple student visa with an objective to finish a 2 yrs masters. Does this really mean that I can send my application package from USA (i.e visa office will be Ottawa Office) rather than to send the package from Bangladesh (i.e. visa office will be Singapore).

Really appreciate your response.
I am sure.

Read below:

http://www.cicnews.com/2011/01/understanding-r11-visa-office-submit-application-canadian-permanent-residency-01826.html

Here are a few examples that will clarify how the second provision of R11 as noted above is interpreted under Canadian immigration laws:

• You are a Nigerian citizen currently studying at a university in Australia. You arrived just one month ago and your study permit is valid for 3 years. As a citizen of Nigeria, you always have the option of indicating that you want your application processed at the Canadian visa office in Accra, Ghana (which is responsible for processing permanent residence applications from Nigeria). You also have the option of selecting the visa office in Sydney, Australia, because you have been granted legal status in Australia for more than 1 year and you are currently living there. It does not matter that you have not lived in Australia for one year.

rigman

Jul 21, 2014
Hello, could someone pls tell me what happens if we miss the 60 day time limit for passport submission to SVO? My letter never arrived to my address and I only found out about it through ATIP/ GCMS.
I have the letter now 2 months late.
I sent them an email describing the situation and asking for an extension. Will it be ok if I send my passport before I get a reply?
Thanks.

Mail4abid

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Dear Experts,

1. In generic application form; does the "current occupation" has to be a title directly from the "www hrsdc gc ca/ site"? or can i put my original job title?

2. And in schedule 3, sec-12b in under occupation, should i write my actual job title or one from the hrsdc site? (which matches with my job)

Please help!

*** does it really take 2-2.5 years for SGVO to process FSW apps?? isn't it a bit faster now?

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Mail4abid said:
Dear Experts,

1. In generic application form; does the "current occupation" has to be a title directly from the "www hrsdc gc ca/ site"? or can i put my original job title?

2. And in schedule 3, sec-12b in under occupation, should i write my actual job title or one from the hrsdc site? (which matches with my job)

Please help!

*** does it really take 2-2.5 years for SGVO to process FSW apps?? isn't it a bit faster now?
1. Any will do.
2. Any will do. But ensure writing the correct NOC code.

*** Yes, you are right. I am scared that for FSW2014, it might go up significantly due to getting few times more applications than FSW2013. ??? ??? :'( :'( :'(

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
rigman said:
Hello, could someone pls tell me what happens if we miss the 60 day time limit for passport submission to SVO? My letter never arrived to my address and I only found out about it through ATIP/ GCMS.
I have the letter now 2 months late.
I sent them an email describing the situation and asking for an extension. Will it be ok if I send my passport before I get a reply?
Thanks.
Brother,

Usually Local Visa offices accept such delay ....When the applicant notify and make apology for missing the MR/PP request....

They send repeated request to applicant after accepting their notification...

So u should send ur PP after receiving reply from SGVO....

Thats what is my opinion....If they make delay to reply then again send reminder(write "urgent'' on the subject)...

U can also email to below SG email IDs:

SPOREIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

singapore-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

Good luck and let us know ur updates....Also can u please share when did u rcv ur MR?

aneeka26

Star Member
Apr 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Ashif Bhai/Seniors/Experts,

Good Day! I have a query regarding Schedual A- Background or Declaration form no. 7.

My husband has O and A levels background and he has studied privately his O level and A level. His curriculum was under Edexcel and Cambridge so in that case should I mention "Degree awarding body" was Edexcel and University of London respectively under Institution name row?

On section 7 the space doesn't cover all the information that I need to provide, I suppose I can use extra sheet to provide rest of the information. In that case can I make a copy of that form or do I need to use a plain paper? (This question is applicable for any form that doesn't have enough space to provide information.)

And how do I break down the education background?

Elementary/ Primary School=??
Secondary/ High School=??

palash17

Star Member
Nov 5, 2012
Kitchener, ON, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-05-2010
Doc's Request.
01-10-2010
AOR Received.
15-03-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with original documents
File Transfer...
IP since 28-02-2012
Med's Request
Issue 15-11-2012 and received 26-11-2012
Med's Done....
Done 01-12-2012, Delivered to Manila 04-12-2012, RPRF & PNW dellivered to SVO 28-12-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Request 14-02-2013, received 26-02-2013, PP recvd by VFS 28-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-03-2013, released to VFS 10-04-2013, delivered me 15-04-2013
LANDED..........
7 June 2013
Hello friends,

I am here after a long time.... so much busy. I wish to join again with my friends who is willing to migrate in Canada. I live in Kitchener, ON, Canada. Volunteering and working intern for 2 months. I have completed Bookkeeping program.

With regards,

Mainul

BD_Dhaka

Jul 7, 2013
Hellooo All

I am BD_Dhaka but now in Toronto. Last time I posted some thing about Airlines Selection, Monetary Issue Job Market. Thanks a Lot for the comments. Today I want to dig a little more...I hope you will like it.

1. Those who are planned to come plz make sure you open bank account and make the rental deeds for apartment in Joint Name i.e. alongwith your spouse. This is very helpful and make you ease to get the Health Card.
2. Take the Driving License for both, if not at least who knows to drive. This is a very imp. Identity. Take it ASAP.
3. RESP....its for ur clild education....govt. will provide upto 7000 if you can make a savings of 25000 till you child gets 17 yrs. I might be wrong in some info. but govt. donation is confirmed. The main issue is that be aware of the Fund Brokers mainly in Bangali para...all are touts Trust Me All. here you need to invest your fund so they will push you some thing that are high risk and huge chance of loss your equity. They do that because of commission. Go to Charter banks/Investors Group.....meet them face to face..... in Bangali para there banks who has Bengali spoken representatives...you contact them directly they will help out and u can easily decide whether you want to go to the low/high/moderate risk investments.
4. For opening a Bank account please chose which bank offers Credit Card without Security Deposit. Building Credit History is very important. So Open a/c who has the product, take one Credit Card for your spouse. So that both of you have credit history and use these cards regularly. For example if you need to pay $100 , pay $50 from your and rest $50 from your spouse ones.

Now the Very Important Part. JOB ................... :eek:

Please don't get frustrated we have the quality no doubt but we don't understand the process as being new....so plz plz plz.....don't give up....here people usually say no Job nothing, don't come...........Bul*censored word*....show them the middle finger.....why they say cause its our nature....we take everyone as our competitor.....these people come under BACK DOOR POLICY. Trust me I came here at Last Dec. After 3 Months I got a Contractual Job as Analyst in a bank and after 01 month ....I got permanent job in another Bank. Trust me ....I have very big circle here....and all are doing Professional Jobs.
Don't make your job search limited to one city like Toronto...rather make it Canada wide. for example if you are in Toronto and apply a job in Edmonton. If they call you they will arrange interview at Toronto. And if your interviewer likes you, he might take you in his team in Toronto. People will say Online application doesn't work..............Bull *censored word*..........Go to different Bank Branches meet the Manager and give ur CV......Bull *censored word*......Apply online, online and Online....Plz. Plz....Searching a Job itself a job...and always apply in working days..

There are specialized recruiters/job agencies some are Specialized for Banks some are for Engineering .....I will strongly recommend to get the agencies who are in Downtown at any city...they are more professional and have high network.

For accommodation....You can take bangla para......bt for getting settled.....Its my advice for your kinds cause all the best schools are far from there .....so you need to shift there.....for your child schooling. Bangali Para Apartments ....keep all your valuables in Locker.....including Certificates....if they don't find anything they tear off the certificates

Now Studying......Females get preference here.....and for them OSAP is easy to get.....some sectors where you will find all are Female....these are ....HR, Admin, Office Management, Mail Room Clerk (hear abt it but not sure)...so guys don't try to get courses on HR ......90% chance u wont get job. And for Courses/Dip....try to get into the colleges. For Regular course like Masters go to uni....please check ranking 1st before you make any admission.

Best Time to come......I suggest ....its last week of Nov to 2nd week of Dec. You thing I am crazy....LOL I came in Dec. Now I tell you why ....you need 2 months to settle ....to understand the systems....the economy is shut down for Christmas till Jan end. So you have settled in the mean time and Feb. when everything starts again. You can make the perfect time be prepared...cause in the meantime you have ur resume prepared you have your connection with the agency....not Kick the Ball.

That's all for today.....if you like then I will feel I can do something for my bros and sis....Please mail me for any help.

One bad part of ours we never tell anyone how we get the job.....its really bad....you are not asking for a job rather you are asking for the way to get the job......If anyone needs any help plz....let me know through email.....I will b more than happy to help you....Once again....WELCOME TO CANADA

Joy_lec

Jul 18, 2014
Dear Seniors,
I think I made a mistake in my WES application. I passed my Bachelor in 2012 and Master in 2013. I also collected the provisional certificates in 2012 and 2013. But my final certificates were provided in 2013 and 2014 respectively. In the application I wrote 2013 and 2014 as the passing years. How can I make a correction?

kmkamal

Star Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BD_Dhaka said:
Hellooo All

I am BD_Dhaka but now in Toronto. Last time I posted some thing about Airlines Selection, Monetary Issue Job Market. Thanks a Lot for the comments. Today I want to dig a little more...I hope you will like it.

1. Those who are planned to come plz make sure you open bank account and make the rental deeds for apartment in Joint Name i.e. alongwith your spouse. This is very helpful and make you ease to get the Health Card.
2. Take the Driving License for both, if not at least who knows to drive. This is a very imp. Identity. Take it ASAP.
3. RESP....its for ur clild education....govt. will provide upto 7000 if you can make a savings of 25000 till you child gets 17 yrs. I might be wrong in some info. but govt. donation is confirmed. The main issue is that be aware of the Fund Brokers mainly in Bangali para...all are touts Trust Me All. here you need to invest your fund so they will push you some thing that are high risk and huge chance of loss your equity. They do that because of commission. Go to Charter banks/Investors Group.....meet them face to face..... in Bangali para there banks who has Bengali spoken representatives...you contact them directly they will help out and u can easily decide whether you want to go to the low/high/moderate risk investments.
4. For opening a Bank account please chose which bank offers Credit Card without Security Deposit. Building Credit History is very important. So Open a/c who has the product, take one Credit Card for your spouse. So that both of you have credit history and use these cards regularly. For example if you need to pay $100 , pay $50 from your and rest $50 from your spouse ones.

Please don't get frustrated we have the quality no doubt but we don't understand the process as being new....so plz plz plz.....don't give up....here people usually say no Job nothing, don't come...........Bul*censored word*....show them the middle finger.....why they say cause its our nature....we take everyone as our competitor.....these people come under BACK DOOR POLICY. Trust me I came here at Last Dec. After 3 Months I got a Contractual Job as Analyst in a bank and after 01 month ....I got permanent job in another Bank. Trust me ....I have very big circle here....and all are doing Professional Jobs.
Don't make your job search limited to one city like Toronto...rather make it Canada wide. for example if you are in Toronto and apply a job in Edmonton. If they call you they will arrange interview at Toronto. And if your interviewer likes you, he might take you in his team in Toronto. People will say Online application doesn't work..............Bull *censored word*..........Go to different Bank Branches meet the Manager and give ur CV......Bull *censored word*......Apply online, online and Online....Plz. Plz....Searching a Job itself a job...and always apply in working days..

There are specialized recruiters/job agencies some are Specialized for Banks some are for Engineering .....I will strongly recommend to get the agencies who are in Downtown at any city...they are more professional and have high network.

For accommodation....You can take bangla para......bt for getting settled.....Its my advice for your kinds cause all the best schools are far from there .....so you need to shift there.....for your child schooling. Bangali Para Apartments ....keep all your valuables in Locker.....including Certificates....if they don't find anything they tear off the certificates

Now Studying......Females get preference here.....and for them OSAP is easy to get.....some sectors where you will find all are Female....these are ....HR, Admin, Office Management, Mail Room Clerk (hear abt it but not sure)...so guys don't try to get courses on HR ......90% chance u wont get job. And for Courses/Dip....try to get into the colleges. For Regular course like Masters go to uni....please check ranking 1st before you make any admission.

Best Time to come......I suggest ....its last week of Nov to 2nd week of Dec. You thing I am crazy....LOL I came in Dec. Now I tell you why ....you need 2 months to settle ....to understand the systems....the economy is shut down for Christmas till Jan end. So you have settled in the mean time and Feb. when everything starts again. You can make the perfect time be prepared...cause in the meantime you have ur resume prepared you have your connection with the agency....not Kick the Ball.

That's all for today.....if you like then I will feel I can do something for my bros and sis....Please mail me for any help.

One bad part of ours we never tell anyone how we get the job.....its really bad....you are not asking for a job rather you are asking for the way to get the job......If anyone needs any help plz....let me know through email.....I will b more than happy to help you....Once again....WELCOME TO CANADA
Thanks for sharing the valuable information to us. Hope you will keep us updated in time to time.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
BD_Dhaka said:
Hellooo All

So many thanks vaia...

this is so encouraging for the prospective immigrants....

I really appreciate...

+100 from my side...:D

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
BD_Dhaka said:
Hellooo All

+1 n more frequent posts expected & required!!

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Joy_lec said:
Dear Seniors,
I think I made a mistake in my WES application. I passed my Bachelor in 2012 and Master in 2013. I also collected the provisional certificates in 2012 and 2013. But my final certificates were provided in 2013 and 2014 respectively. In the application I wrote 2013 and 2014 as the passing years. How can I make a correction?

It will not be matter of worried ....WES put the years according the mentioned yrs of the academic reports...

So whatever u wrote on the online acc will not be major issue...several applicants did same mistakes earlier but they have rcvd accurate report....:)

So just cheers!... 8) 8)

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
palash17 said:
Hello friends,

I am here after a long time.... so much busy. I wish to join again with my friends who is willing to migrate in Canada. I live in Kitchener, ON, Canada. Volunteering and working intern for 2 months. I have completed Bookkeeping program.

With regards,

Mainul

Mainul vaia,

Thanks for the positive approach...:D

+1 from my side... :) :)