+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

Taqrim

Jun 18, 2014
I think I did a mistake in my ECA part. I send my documents to WES but did not put any reference number in the academic record request form. As I collected my documents from university before I paid for the account, so I did not have a reference number.
My documents are delivered, but its not updated in my WES account. So what should I do now?
Please help.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Taqrim said:
I think I did a mistake in my ECA part. I send my documents to WES but did not put any reference number in the academic record request form. As I collected my documents from university before I paid for the account, so I did not have a reference number.
My documents are delivered, but its not updated in my WES account. So what should I do now?
Please help.
Immediately contact with WES with the received date of ur docs...

Or if possible then send new docs with the ref number...This will be a more speeder process....Since for the first option WES take long time to response......

Good luck....

mrahman

May 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-May-2013
Med's Request
21-10-2014
Med's Done....
24-10-2014
Passport Req..
21-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2014
kmkamal said:
If bank,branch and a/c name remain unchanged but different a/c number, it should not be a big issue.
Is it? I really wonder if CIC even verify accounts for proof of fund. Because I did not find anywhere on CIC's website about how long to keep the money in the account for unlike for student visas. They simply want to see if I have the money in my name or not. Coz people obviously cannot put a huge amount of money in account for ages ( as sgvo takes hell lot of time to process). ;D

J

johnjarim

Dear ashif_eee,

Thank you very much. You are always a great help!

regards,

johnjarim

kmkamal

Star Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrahman said:
Is it? I really wonder if CIC even verify accounts for proof of fund. Because I did not find anywhere on CIC's website about how long to keep the money in the account for unlike for student visas. They simply want to see if I have the money in my name or not. Coz people obviously cannot put a huge amount of money in account for ages ( as sgvo takes hell lot of time to process). ;D
Best thing is that, keep the money in form of FDR or Sanchaypatra for long time.........

zstream

Champion Member
May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
Hi,

My certificates of MBA from Dhaka University are currently in ""Waiting for verification from institution" status in WES for two weeks. Anyone know how long this will take. Is there any way to make the process faster.

Thanks in advance.

Verification

Jul 7, 2014
Hi am new here,

I have some issues with WES evaluations.

They have received my documents.

but status shows Not accepted and NOT received.
At the same time they sent me an eamil that they have communicated my university for verification.

Now the main Status is " Documents received- review in progress" which was earlier "Awaiting verification"

I have emailed them 4-6 times no response from them.

Q1: Should I send the documents again? I did it as mentioned with the REQUEST FORM..filled in duly.

Q2: What is the method of verification by the institution by EMAIL or POSTAL MAIL?

scorpio939

Sep 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO -> Manila VO
NOC Code......
1114:Other Financial Officers
App. Filed.......
08-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
22-Jun-2016
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2014
AOR Received.
13-JAN-2015
Med's Request
22-Jun-2016
Med's Done....
18-July-2016
Passport Req..
14-Dec-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2016
LANDED..........
13-APR-2017
zstream said:
Hi,

My certificates of MBA from Dhaka University are currently in ""Waiting for verification from institution" status in WES for two weeks. Anyone know how long this will take. Is there any way to make the process faster.

Thanks in advance.
Contact room # 327 at Registrar's Building. They are involved with the verification process, on DU's side.
WES contacts DU, via email. The emails are checked by staff's at VC's office, on the ground floor & later print outs are forwarded to room # 327. I managed to make them send the reply on the same day WES mailed DU.

You must pay a 'verification fee' eqvt to $30 in Sonali Bank, with instruction from the ppl at room # 327. After that they will reply to WES. These ppl asks for Bakshish sometimes.

I'd like to share my experience in this regard. After receiving mail from WES at 4 AM in the morning, i ran to DU on 9 AM. And I collected the mail printout from VC office staffs at 10 AM, and paid the fee's. I requested the ppl at room # 327 to make it fast & they asked for speed money. My WES account status got updated within 2-3 days.

I think they are waiting for you to pay the 'verification fee' , after which they will reply to WES (it's an official fee, nt bribe).

navred

Jun 22, 2014
I sent my application via fedex to below address: Will this be a problem ? or its OK, Please some body advise

Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
NOC Category or Arranged Employment Category
Primary NOC 2011 Code: XXXX
Centralized Intake Office
PO BOX 7500
Sydney, NS
B1P 0A9
Canada

siva7023

Jun 4, 2014
zstream said:
Hi,

Thanks in advance.
Via still i am in Documents received - review in progress and its already 6 days pass way.

siva7023

Jun 4, 2014
After Documents received - review in progress in WES, how long have to wait for getting status "Waiting for verification from institution"?

immasum

Star Member
Jul 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-09-2014
AOR Received.
03-11-2014
Med's Request
12-11-2014
Med's Done....
15-11-2014
Interview........
Waived Ma Sha Allah
Passport Req..
12-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
19-12-2014
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah soon...
siva7023 said:
After Documents received - review in progress in WES, how long have to wait for getting status "Waiting for verification from institution"?
Now WES is waiting for "reply from your awarded Institution". Now its your Institution duty to reply WES... So if you have any known person in your instituion admin/exam controller office you may push with your "Ref ID of WES" and ask them to reply back to WES.

Once WES receive reply from your Institution, status will be updated again as "Verification received, Evaluation is in Progress" or some what same..

However from that day, WES estimated to take 20 business days to give you the assessment result. hope this will help you to calculate...

zstream

Champion Member
May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
scorpio939 said:
Contact room # 327 at Registrar's Building. They are involved with the verification process, on DU's side.
WES contacts DU, via email. The emails are checked by staff's at VC's office, on the ground floor & later print outs are forwarded to room # 327. I managed to make them send the reply on the same day WES mailed DU.

You must pay a 'verification fee' eqvt to $30 in Sonali Bank, with instruction from the ppl at room # 327. After that they will reply to WES. These ppl asks for Bakshish sometimes.

I'd like to share my experience in this regard. After receiving mail from WES at 4 AM in the morning, i ran to DU on 9 AM. And I collected the mail printout from VC office staffs at 10 AM, and paid the fee's. I requested the ppl at room # 327 to make it fast & they asked for speed money. My WES account status got updated within 2-3 days.

I think they are waiting for you to pay the 'verification fee' , after which they will reply to WES (it's an official fee, nt bribe).
@scorpio939 I am extremely thankful for this valuable piece of information. I thought once you attached the documents from room 310, your done. I was waiting for last 2 weeks for this. I will go to university first thing tomorrow morning and get things resolved.

I am just wondering if other applicants know about this information. I saw a lot of people doing there WES attachments last month in the University. They might be ended up in the same loop.

Thanks again for this vital piece of information.

siva7023

Jun 4, 2014
immasum said:
Now WES is waiting for "reply from your awarded Institution". Now its your Institution duty to reply WES... So if you have any known person in your instituion admin/exam controller office you may push with your "Ref ID of WES" and ask them to reply back to WES.

Once WES receive reply from your Institution, status will be updated again as "Verification received, Evaluation is in Progress" or some what same..

However from that day, WES estimated to take 20 business days to give you the assessment result. hope this will help you to calculate...
Thanks Vai, but still i didn't get " waiting for verification from institution" this status.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
navred said:
I sent my application via fedex to below address: Will this be a problem ? or its OK, Please some body advise

Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
NOC Category or Arranged Employment Category
Centralized Intake Office
PO BOX 7500
Sydney, NS
B1P 0A9
Canada
Brother,

Actually this was the mailing address not courier. but I guess u have couriered it...

But several people have done this wrong on earlier times but did not face any issue...

But for the below line:

Haven't u put ur NOC?

It would have been better...But i believe it will not be an issue.....:)

Lets pray for each other....:)