ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
johnjarim said:
Dear friends,

How I am going to know that my file has been transferred to Singapore?

Thank you.

Regards,

johnjarim

Brother,

After getting PER email from CIC, u will find an email on the nearby time (1-2 months) from Singapore....

Yes ...Now CIC maintain nearly all type of communications through emails...

AOR emails differ from Local VO to VO...

So Singapore has one format...other has another .....

My AOR (File transfer) email:

UCI : 0000 0000
Application No.: E000000000
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear ashif_eee,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2013/05/10.

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application
To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”
When will CIC contact me?
CIC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

How do I check the status of my application?
You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times
Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

How can I prepare for immigration to Canada?
Please consult the following resources about settlement in Canada:
• For information on language assessment and training, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-language-training.asp
• For information on employment, visit www.credentials.gc.ca and www.workingincanada.gc.ca
• For information on housing, education, health, important documents, and other topics, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers
We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.

High Commission of Canada
Visa Section
Robinson Road, P.O. Box 845
Singapore
901645 Singapore
www.singapore.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.
By providing your e-mail address on your application form, you authorized CIC to transmit your file and personal information to this specific e-mail address. Please ensure that this e-mail address is checked regularly. Any e-mails sent to you by CIC will end in “ @ cic.gc.ca” or “ @ international.gc.ca.” Please add these to your “safe senders” list in your email program and check the junk mail folder in case important emails get filtered. If CIC is advised that the e-mail address you provided is not functional or no longer exists, we will communicate with you by mail.

Like other forms of communication, e-mail communications may be vulnerable to interception by unauthorized parties. If you do not wish us to communicate with you by e-mail, please notify us at your earliest convenience. In the absence of such notification, your consent is assumed. Should you choose to allow us to communicate by e-mail, we will not take any additional security measures (such as encryption).

The contents of this message may contain confidential and/or privileged subject matter. Any use of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If this message has been received in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Mail4abid said:
Hi,

For proof of fund If I show Fixed Diposite is it ok? The FDR has been made very recently is that a problem?

And for the asset and liability part of the for Do i have to attach all of my bank accounts and FDRs?

Please give me a suggestion!

Thank you
Brother,

Yes FDR is absolutely fine....In that case u can avoid the statement since u have maturity problem...And no worry for the POF maturity...

Show those bank certificate (with CAD conversion preferably) and statement by which u are completing ur POF...

Check the required amount from below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

julakha.mukta

May 3, 2014
Dear Ashif Bhai,

My first job company already closed even there web site also expired but I mentioned while I was applying for Student Visa. So, What should I do for that experience? I should mention or not?

ashif_eee said:
Dear Ashif Bhai,

Another, My first company already closed even there web site also expired but I mentioned while I was applying for Student Visa. So, What should I do for that experience? I should mention or not?

Please looking advise....

Taqrim

Jun 18, 2014
Just wondering, how many of you have already applied or will apply under the occupation code (1123 Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations). Is it very competitive? I am applying so if I could have a general idea about when submitting the application would be acceptable, would be of great help.

tipukhair

Star Member
May 20, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Docs return on 11th May 2015 due to quota fill up
Dear Experienced Brothers,

Today i got my IELTS score. As per below:
Listening 6.5
Reading 6.0
Writing 6.0
Speaking 6.5

and My spouse got as like below:
Listening 4.0
Reading 3.0
Writing 4.0
Speaking 3.0

My question is how much i claim for IELTS point and do my spouse need to sit again for IELTS? Please reply asap.

Thanks

obaied

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tipukhair said:
Dear Experienced Brothers,

Today i got my IELTS score. As per below:
Listening 6.5=4
Reading 6.0=4
Writing 6.0=4
Speaking 6.5=5
total=17

and My spouse got as like below:
Listening 4.0
Reading 3.0
Writing 4.0
Speaking 3.0

My question is how much i claim for IELTS point and do my spouse need to sit again for IELTS? Please reply asap.

Thanks

tipukhair

Star Member
May 20, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Docs return on 11th May 2015 due to quota fill up
Bro, what abt spouse IELTS? Does she need to sit again for exam or score is ok? Please reply

obaied

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tipukhair said:
Bro, what abt spouse IELTS? Does she need to sit again for exam or score is ok? Please reply
bro, pl check
i think this is minimum requirement for spouse
CLB Level 4: Points Per Ability:
Listening: 4.5​
Reading: 3.5​
Writing: 4.0​
Speaking: 4.0​
other expert pl comment

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
obaied said:
bro, pl check
i think this is minimum requirement for spouse
CLB Level 4: Points Per Ability:
Listening: 4.5​
Reading: 3.5​
Writing: 4.0​
Speaking: 4.0​
other expert pl comment

Right bro!

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
julakha.mukta said:
Dear Ashif Bhai,

My first job company already closed even there web site also expired but I mentioned while I was applying for Student Visa. So, What should I do for that experience? I should mention or not?
U can mention that no problem....In tht case just take a workk ref letter (if possible)...

No problem at all to show this...I would suggest u to mention it...

Its very common matter that prev companies are closed ---@ CIC.

So dont worry...:)

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Taqrim said:
Just wondering, how many of you have already applied or will apply under the occupation code (1123 Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations). Is it very competitive? I am applying so if I could have a general idea about when submitting the application would be acceptable, would be of great help.
No one can say the exact fig but as per current trend, it sould not be completed by coming two months --as per my predication and FSW14 spreadsheet (20 % avg of the world applicants)..

U may check here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11gAbKSoDoOr1s8_raB1qwz0i-ZH0NyNWhhn18O6kHwQ/htmlview?sle=true#

Also u ppl may check the below FSW14 thread:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2014-applicants-timeline-lets-network-here-t199004.75.html;new#new

julakha.mukta

May 3, 2014
Thank you brother. Who will provide the work ref letter? If it is my previous supervisor then its ok or not? If ok, as he is also working with another company so what contact details he should use for email and mobile? His present personal email and mobile? If not, who will provide this document?

ashif_eee said:
U can mention that no problem....In tht case just take a workk ref letter (if possible)...

No problem at all to show this...I would suggest u to mention it...

Its very common matter that prev companies are closed --- @ CIC.

So dont worry...:)