+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

wan2no

Jan 20, 2012
wan2no said:
some of the brunches only process the bank draft I think. I went to SPL bankasia they said to go another brunch I am going tomorrow
update is Bankasia has no canadian account at present therefore they are unable to do bank draft to canada now. I am going for standard chartered . Pray for me.

wan2no

Jan 20, 2012
ashif_eee said:
Brother, If u can take true copy/attested copy from controller directly..there is no ques for taking new original copy...

i cant understand why he has told u such things...U already should have original...even if the controller wants to check ur original cert/trnscpt then show him that one....or if u r not able to go in person then request to him....

Controllers should not be such rude that they will deny attestation without original ...:)

U can take chances by ur classmate/campus junior-- faculty member if u cant present urself...
Thanks u r giving extra attention to us. according to your advice I am going to exam office tomorrow with 1. photocopy of transcript 2. photocopy of certificate both for attestation by exam controller or assigned person and 3. WES form to fill by exam office with mentioning the reference number that I got today by online applying in WES site. The rest task is bank drafting and courier. I am planning to come standard chartered bank for DD in kawran bazar and looking for a suitable courier. Do you know the DD service charge and best reasonable courier name in kawranbazar location and its fees? many many thanks in advance. :-*

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
wan2no said:
Thanks u r giving extra attention to us. according to your advice I am going to exam office tomorrow with 1. photocopy of transcript 2. photocopy of certificate both for attestation by exam controller or assigned person and 3. WES form to fill by exam office with mentioning the reference number that I got today by online applying in WES site. The rest task is bank drafting and courier. I am planning to come standard chartered bank for DD in kawran bazar and looking for a suitable courier. Do you know the DD service charge and best reasonable courier name in kawranbazar location and its fees? many many thanks in advance. :-*
Thanks... :)

DD charge--no idea..but should not be that much....

And I alws prefer to send any doc for foreign is FedEx...Its the fastest...Proved from mmy experience....

Best of luck...

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
aloha said:
+1 for all of your encouragement Ashif.
Thanks vaia... :)

wan2no

Jan 20, 2012
I got verfication in sealed envelop for WES from varsity but yet bank draft is due. If i give the draft paper in another envelop and put the both envelop (sealed + DD) in a big envelop and send to WES by courier will it do? Please inform me wisely otherwise I need to go varsity again and open the envelop to put the bank DD draft inside. It is highly needed or can be bypassed?
Thanks

fuad1980

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
21 June 2014
LANDED..........
18 July 2014
wan2no said:
I got verfication in sealed envelop for WES from varsity but yet bank draft is due. If i give the draft paper in another envelop and put the both envelop (sealed + DD) in a big envelop and send to WES by courier will it do? Please inform me wisely otherwise I need to go varsity again and open the envelop to put the bank DD draft inside. It is highly needed or can be bypassed?
Thanks
I think you are not following the correct procedure here. Let me summarize what I have understood by reading the WES website.

First you need to open an account in WES website and send them the payment to get the WES reference number/client code. WES will only give you the code once the payment is received. You need to mention that code in the transcript request form (upper right corner).

Secondly, you need to send the transcript request form and the copies of your university degree certificate and transcript, attested by the controller of examination in a sealed envelope of the university to WES.

WES will send an email to the Controller of examination to further verify the contents of the sealed envelope and will also check your universities credentials with Bangladesh University Grants Commission.

Lastly, WES will issue the ECA report and courier it to you.

Regards,
Fuad

wan2no

Jan 20, 2012
I got a reference number though payment is still due. I got the reference by simply completing application. There is an option menu showing " pay my balance " in my account order list. From there if I click it shows credit card payment option. I think it will be the best method. Still I have the chance to pay by CC, I guess. Only one problem, I have to find out a kind hearted international credit card holder who can assist me to pay on behalf of me. Thanks.

wan2no

Jan 20, 2012
I have paid WES trough credit card. amount is shown paid. Now do I need anything else along with varsity sealed envelop as a proof of payment? I am going to courier the sealed envelop. Insight the envelop I had given the reference number. That is still showing the same number. I think it will do and will meet the next necessity. Thanks. reply me soon. within one hour plz

wan2no

Jan 20, 2012
ashif_eee said:
Thanks... :)

DD charge--no idea..but should not be that much....

And I alws prefer to send any doc for foreign is FedEx...Its the fastest...Proved from mmy experience....

Best of luck...
bother Fedex charging me 2777 tk . Is there any cheapest one? but also good in service. Other wise I will go for it. What about govt EMS service? Is G.p.o. is open on 1 may and Friday Saturday? Or I should go for FedEx immediately?

Another question, I paid WES charge by credit card. Do I need to attach any payment proof paper or reference number will do it self. I had given that reference number insight varsity sealed envelop in request form of WES. I think it will do the rest.

Thanks.

aditto

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
Dhaka Bangladesh.
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All

By the grace of almighty ALLAH 28th April,2014 we got the permanent residence visa for CANADA, My 29 months waiting at last got the result, Long time waiting made it more sweet, ALHAMDULILLAH .
Thank You all forum mates who helped me throughout the process and Specially Abrar abian (Alamgir Bhai) the active forum member of the forum who allowed us to help each other .
I am Planning to leave Dhaka 18th May,2014 by Emirates. In this regards, I am expecting more guideline & advice from our senior forum mates.

Keep Doa & blessings for me & my family.

Aditto

rumel

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
2173(Software Engr)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Doc's Request.
04-03-2015 Doc Received : 25-03-2015
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
AOR Received.
01-12-2014
File Transfer...
. Second Line : 06-08-2015
Med's Request
28-09-2015
Med's Done....
03-10-2015 Med Received : 14-10-2015
Passport Req..
06-11-2015 Passport Sent.: 08-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2015 Passport Received: 06-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-03-2016
Dear All,

Can you please advise me for the Experience letter?

1. I have the experience letters which are not similar to the format mentioned in the checklist.
a) Salary information
b) Total hours per week.

These two are not mentioned.

2. One of the Companies already closed. I am unable to take the experience letter as per checklist.

My colleagues are working in different companies. How can i manage this?

Should I have to take the letter from my colleagues in normal paper and notarize this?

Please help on this regards.

Regards
Rumel

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
rumel said:
Dear All,

Can you please advise me for the Experience letter?

1. I have the experience letters which are not similar to the format mentioned in the checklist.
a) Salary information
b) Total hours per week.

These two are not mentioned.

2. One of the Companies already closed. I am unable to take the experience letter as per checklist.

My colleagues are working in different companies. How can i manage this?

Should I have to take the letter from my colleagues in normal paper and notarize this?

Please help on this regards.

Regards
Rumel
Dear bro,

In this case for current employment reference letter,

a. Include the word instead of ur working hrs (will be enough).
b. Provide payslip(3 months will be enough)
c. If u can provide the appointment letter.

2. For prev employers- u can check the below:

"Reference letters in the required format are necessary, please try your best to get them. If after all efforts you are unable to obtain a work reference letter, then you should provide a solemn declaration / affidavit explaining in detail why are you unable to do so. The officers at the VO are aware of the fact that different employers have different policies towards issuing such adhoc letters and may not cooperate in issuing such a letter. Please do attach all your employment records with the declaration. I was unable to obtain a work reference letter from one of my employers and did the same. However please bear in mind that the final decision rests with the visa officer handling your case."

U can submit below Sample affidavit for the alternate work reference/job description letter:

Sample notarization
Date:

SOLEMN AFFIRMATION

I the undersigned, (principal applicant), residing at ___________________________________, hereby solemnly affirm that from (date) until (date) I was employed by (company name) as (job title).

I worked (number) hours per week and was paid (salary) (weekly, monthly, yearly).

My main duties consisted of (main duties).

Main Duty 1
Main Duty 2
Main Duty 3
Main Duty 4
and so on and so forth.

I am unable to obtain a letter with the job description from my employer because the HR department doesn't provide any such letter with the job duties mentioned on it. The only thing they provide with is an experience letter with the designation and the tenure of the employment mentioned on it, that too at the time of relieving. I have that letter and I shall enclose the notarized copy of the same.

Hasan2014

Star Member
May 1, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th June 2014
Nomination.....
3rd Oct 2014
AOR Received.
10th Nov 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
7th Oct 2015
Med's Done....
10th Oct 2015
Passport Req..
29th Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 10
LANDED..........
InshAllah
I am a pharmacist but wish to apply for University Teacher as pharmacy dept.. whr to evaluate my papers PEBC/WES?

rumel

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
2173(Software Engr)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Doc's Request.
04-03-2015 Doc Received : 25-03-2015
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
AOR Received.
01-12-2014
File Transfer...
. Second Line : 06-08-2015
Med's Request
28-09-2015
Med's Done....
03-10-2015 Med Received : 14-10-2015
Passport Req..
06-11-2015 Passport Sent.: 08-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2015 Passport Received: 06-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-03-2016
ashif_eee said:
Dear bro,

In this case for current employment reference letter,

a. Include the word instead of ur working hrs (will be enough).
b. Provide payslip(3 months will be enough)
c. If u can provide the appointment letter.

2. For prev employers- u can check the below:

"Reference letters in the required format are necessary, please try your best to get them. If after all efforts you are unable to obtain a work reference letter, then you should provide a solemn declaration / affidavit explaining in detail why are you unable to do so. The officers at the VO are aware of the fact that different employers have different policies towards issuing such adhoc letters and may not cooperate in issuing such a letter. Please do attach all your employment records with the declaration. I was unable to obtain a work reference letter from one of my employers and did the same. However please bear in mind that the final decision rests with the visa officer handling your case."

U can submit below Sample affidavit for the alternate work reference/job description letter:

Sample notarization
Date:

SOLEMN AFFIRMATION

I the undersigned, (principal applicant), residing at ___________________________________, hereby solemnly affirm that from (date) until (date) I was employed by (company name) as (job title).

I worked (number) hours per week and was paid (salary) (weekly, monthly, yearly).

My main duties consisted of (main duties).

Main Duty 1
Main Duty 2
Main Duty 3
Main Duty 4
and so on and so forth.

I am unable to obtain a letter with the job description from my employer because the HR department doesn't provide any such letter with the job duties mentioned on it. The only thing they provide with is an experience letter with the designation and the tenure of the employment mentioned on it, that too at the time of relieving. I have that letter and I shall enclose the notarized copy of the same.

1. should i have to submit pay slip for all companies?
2. should i have to submit bank certificate for pof with application?
3. what about the travel document?

Rumel

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
rumel said:
Thanks ashyf bhai.

1. should i have to submit pay slip for all companies?
2. should i have to submit bank certificate for pof with application?
3. what about the travel document?

Rumel
Welcome...

1. Would have been better(for 3 months)
2. Yes of course.
3. Yes u will have to submit PP copy...