ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
rumel said:
Ashif bhai,

I didnt submit online form yet. Before that I have collected the sealed copy from my university.

Is there any problem?

Should I send the payment copy with this sealed envelop?

Regards
Rumel
Off course there should be problem...Coz WES will send u ref number (after ur payment) that need to be put on the PDF (they will provide the link) . this letter will be attached with ur Trans+Cert (that u r going to make true copy).

So this three copy will be sent to wes by an sealed envelope...without ref number WES will not assess ur docs....

WES Major Point..be careful about this reference number insertion.

sheikh958

Nov 26, 2012
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER:12-08-2013
File Transfer...
August 2013
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
21st August 2014
Interview........
Medical received: 27th August 2014
Passport Req..
22-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 07-10-2014. Visa issued: 03-10-2014.
LANDED..........
15th November 2014
rumel said:
Hello Sheikh,

I am going to apply next day but I already collected the sealed copy from my university.

Now what to do?

Please suggest
If u r in Bangladesh, then it should not be a big problem. just talk to ur university and make amendment.

wan2no

Jan 20, 2012
sheikh958 said:
You can contact Bank Asia, kazi nazrul islam aveneu. Opposite to Titas Gas Bhavan.
I have salary account in bankasia. My nearest brunch is in tejgaon SPL therefore can I contact there? Can I DD for WES and later for FWSP also by this bank? Thanks. reply soon

sheikh958

Nov 26, 2012
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
August 2013
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
21st August 2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
22-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
15th November 2014
wan2no said:
I have salary account in bankasia. My nearest brunch is in tejgaon SPL therefore can I contact there? Can I DD for WES and later for FWSP also by this bank? Thanks. reply soon
Resolving Problems with Payment

Are you having trouble making payment? Below are a few tips to help with the payment process.

Credit card – It is important to enter your credit card information exactly as it appears on your credit card statement to avoid errors or delays in processing.

Cheque/Money Order – All cheques or money orders require payment in Canadian dollars, payable on a bank located in Canada, and made out to 'World Education Services'. Indicate your name and WES reference number on the cheque or money order. Payment must be received by WES before your evaluation can be activated. Additional payment instructions are provided during the application process.

marufsiddiqui

Apr 25, 2014
Hi guys, I was following Rumel Vai's topic but still I'm still confused about the ECA

1. I'm going to do the IELTS. for this should I choose academic or general? If I do the academic will that be OK. The reason I prefer the academic one is that if I want to apply for higher study then it'd help. Please give me a clear idea for this.

2.International_Transcript_Request.pdf (the file link Rumel vai shared) WES says I need to send this file along with attested transcript + certificate. So whats the exact procedure? Is it something like that?
- First apply thru WES's website and do the payment and take the ref no
- Then fill the International_Transcript_Request.pdf and put the ref no there. I'm confused on the For Authorized Officials. Do I need to take a printed version of International_Transcript_Request.pdf to the controller office and tell them what? Will the controller office copy the transcript + cert or I've to copy those and give it to controller office personals? Only one copy required for transcript and cert each or multiple? Finally the gonna give me a sealed envelop that contains attested copy of transcript + cert + International_Transcript_Request.pdf?
- Then I've to mail that envelop via FedEx or something like that?

Is it the right way and the right steps?

chackraborty

Apr 27, 2014
Hello,
i am from Bangladesh

1)Education-B.SC in computer Science & Information Technology(04 years)
2)Age-30
3)work experience-05 years more
4)IELTS-5.0
2)French-A1,A2(certificate achieve)

Please tell me i am eligible for Quebec new skilled worker 2014

rumel

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
2173(Software Engr)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Doc's Request.
04-03-2015 Doc Received : 25-03-2015
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
AOR Received.
01-12-2014
File Transfer...
. Second Line : 06-08-2015
Med's Request
28-09-2015
Med's Done....
03-10-2015 Med Received : 14-10-2015
Passport Req..
06-11-2015 Passport Sent.: 08-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2015 Passport Received: 06-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-03-2016
ashif_eee said:
Off course there should be problem...Coz WES will send u ref number (after ur payment) that need to be put on the PDF (they will provide the link) . this letter will be attached with ur Trans+Cert (that u r going to make true copy).

So this three copy will be sent to wes by an sealed envelope...without ref number WES will not assess ur docs....

WES Major Point..be careful about this reference number insertion.
Ashif bhai,

I just talked with the University Authority. They told that to write down the reference number on the top of the envelope or below my name where it is mentioned. They also told me that there two options you can use, post submission and pre submission. Because of post submission I can use the reference number on the envelope. I dont need it to amend.

Please suggest what to do.

Regards
Rumel

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
marufsiddiqui said:
Hi guys, I was following Rumel Vai's topic but still I'm still confused about the ECA

1. I'm going to do the IELTS. for this should I choose academic or general? If I do the academic will that be OK. The reason I prefer the academic one is that if I want to apply for higher study then it'd help. Please give me a clear idea for this.

2.International_Transcript_Request.pdf (the file link Rumel vai shared) WES says I need to send this file along with attested transcript + certificate. So whats the exact procedure? Is it something like that?
- First apply thru WES's website and do the payment and take the ref no
- Then fill the International_Transcript_Request.pdf and put the ref no there. I'm confused on the For Authorized Officials. Do I need to take a printed version of International_Transcript_Request.pdf to the controller office and tell them what? Will the controller office copy the transcript + cert or I've to copy those and give it to controller office personals? Only one copy required for transcript and cert each or multiple? Finally the gonna give me a sealed envelop that contains attested copy of transcript + cert + International_Transcript_Request.pdf?
- Then I've to mail that envelop via FedEx or something like that?

Is it the right way and the right steps?
Dear vaia,

1. GT IELTS is must for FSW/any type immigration...
2. For WES, ur idea is exactly right..

International_Transcript_Request.pdf is needed to send this file along with attested transcript + certificate. -

a. First apply thru WES's website and do the payment and take the ref no

b. Then fill up the International_Transcript_Request.pdf and put the ref no there---

c. need to take a printed version of International_Transcript_Request.pdf to the university controller office and request him to fill the remaing portion of the International_Transcript_Request.pdf and make true copy of the transcript + cert. he will easily understand coz they have to do such things frequently to recommend students to foreign education. Only one copy --(WES form +Cert+transcript).

d.Finally he gonna give u a sealed envelop that contains attested copy of transcript + cert + International_Transcript_Request.pdf

d. Courier the sealed envelope via fedex by urself to WES address.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
rumel said:
Ashif bhai,

I just talked with the University Authority. They told that to write down the reference number on the top of the envelope or below my name where it is mentioned. They also told me that there two options you can use, post submission and pre submission. Because of post submission I can use the reference number on the envelope. I dont need it to amend.

Please suggest what to do.

Regards
Rumel
It should be ok ...no worry ... 8)

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
For FSW14 applicants:

Work experience requirement:

1. Job duties on Company Letter head.
2. Full time /Working hour should be mentioned.
3. Company's seal if applicable

Additional:

5. Appointment/contract letter
6. Payslip (3 months will be enough)
7. Business card of applicant and referee (reference letter's).

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Educational Credential Assessment by WES :

Here is the procedure for ECA by WES:

a. First apply thru WES's website and do the payment and take the ref no. (will emailed also) 180 CAD now (7 days assessment)...

http://www.wes.org/ca/fswp/

and check the required docs for ur country:

http://www.wes.org/ca/fswp/requireddocuments/index.asp

b. Then fill up the International_Transcript_Request.pdf and put the ref no there.

c. need to take a printed version of International_Transcript_Request.pdf to the university controller office and request him to fill the remaing portion of the International_Transcript_Request.pdf and make true copy of the transcript + cert. he will easily understand coz they have to do such things frequently to recommend students to foreign education. Only one copy --(WES form +Cert+transcript).

d.Finally he gonna give u a sealed envelop that contains attested copy of transcript + cert + International_Transcript_Request.pdf

e. Courier the sealed envelope via fedex by urself to WES address:

World Education Services
2 Carlton Street, Suite 1400
Toronto, Ontario M5B 1J3
Canada

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
I am really encouraging to all of BD brothers and ur relatives/frnds who have intention to go for Canada...This year its really a good chance to apply ...Since there is 50 NOC with 1000 CAP...

So ppl even start his process can take his CAP...

Thousands of indians from neighboring country are preparing for the application...

I am also asking to spread out thos yrs opening /encourage to all BD brothers who are interested..:)

marufsiddiqui

Apr 25, 2014
ashif_eee said:
I am really encouraging to all of BD brothers and ur relatives/frnds who have intention to go for Canada...This year its really a good chance to apply ...Since there is 50 NOC with 1000 CAP...

So ppl even start his process can take his CAP...

Thousands of indians from neighboring country are preparing for the application...

I am also asking to spread out thos yrs opening /encourage to all BD brothers who are interested..:)
Ashif vai, I absolutely respect you for helping us and encouraging other BD brothers to apply. Thank you

marufsiddiqui

Apr 25, 2014
How do you pay for WES? I've chosen express delivery and its about 316.40 Canadian dollar. Two methods of payment: credit card and Cheque/Money Order(it says WES Canada cannot accept bank drafts issued by a non-Canadian bank). I'm not sure which one to use. I dont have international credit card. So what should I do?

I've seen in previous pages that someone was mentioning Bank Asia, Standard Chartered. and specific branch? Is it only works on specific branch? whats the transfer method if I choose a bank?

sheikh958

Nov 26, 2012
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
August 2013
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
21st August 2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
22-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
15th November 2014
marufsiddiqui said:
How do you pay for WES? I've chosen express delivery and its about 316.40 Canadian dollar. Two methods of payment: credit card and Cheque/Money Order(it says WES Canada cannot accept bank drafts issued by a non-Canadian bank). I'm not sure which one to use. I dont have international credit card. So what should I do?

I've seen in previous pages that someone was mentioning Bank Asia, Standard Chartered. and specific branch? Is it only works on specific branch? whats the transfer method if I choose a bank?
Bank Asia does it. U can talk to bank asia kawran bazar br. I hope it will work. And the method would be bank draft.