Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
GreenBD said:
Dear forum members,

I got a question to those who already landed or those have the relevant idea regarding the electric equipment and the voltage in Canada.
How do i will charge my laptop or mobile which are compliant with 220V? Is there any voltage convertor we can use to charge these devices?
If yes, where can we get it?

Please give some lights regarding this mater.

Regards,

Green
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/all-bangladeshi-applicants-forum-t19664.0.html;msg2511332#msg2511332
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t74094.0.html;msg821503#msg821503
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t124040.0.html;msg1868902#msg1868902

Moner Manush

Star Member
Oct 28, 2012
London, UK
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Doc's Request.
06-07-2010
AOR Received.
21-02-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with full docs on 01-10-2010
File Transfer...
14-07-2010
Med's Request
17-03-2014
Med's Done....
27-03-2014
Interview........
Seldec=4
Passport Req..
17-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-05-2014
LANDED..........
Mid July 2014
Thank you all forum mates especially Mute_man & Ashif_eee for your valuable time and kind call during my torturous moments. As there is no form called fee schedule form on cic website I personally talked with the manager and complained about the arrogant and misinformed colleague of him and also explained him the matter. He then asked his subordinate to issue me the bank draft according to the email that I received from London Visa Office. Later on, the colleague issued me the bank draft. What a hectic day for me . Now the wait of 48 hours to see whether we passed our medical or if there is any problem. Again a big thank you to all of you.

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
Dear Forum Mates,

A fully furnished 02 bed room Apartment near Scarborough city centre is available for 03 and half months.
Its fresh with everything (cooking utensils, 02 beds, sofa, store, freeze, microwave, mixer, cooker and oven and a full toilet).
Its at 7th floor with fantastic hill views. Its available from 1st June to 15th September exactly.

It would be good for new comers with kids, and those who want to invest on furnitures and stuffs after settling a while.
And for those who dont want to pay 6 months rent as deposit advance. If anyone is interested, for further closer look browse 5600 Sheppard avenue east, M1B 2L4 in google maps.
you can have street views. Its just 10 mins (1 bus directly, no 134) away from Scarborough city centre (Major hub for LRT trains) and near a Mosque (Nugget mosque and Muslim centre),
a kindergarten (5 mins walk), a high school 10 mins walk, city library opposite the building, a big halal grocery (mecca halal), a halal restaurant, hair cutting salon, phone shop and
a convenience store at the ground floor. Food basic, Family drug mart, dollarrama, Centennial college, YMCA etc. are round the corner (across the street, look at google earth).

Issues: the standard rent my sister pays is 1160 Dollars/month , but as she is travelling to Bangladesh for that period and dont wish to discontinue the rental agreement,
she is upto for a short term rent and asking 700 CAD/ month. (all inclusive) thats 2450 CAD in total for the entire period (3.5 months).
I live in the same building 3rd floor along with quite a few Bangladesh neighbours around me.

If anyone interested mail me at:
hhasan @ bracu.ac.bd or call me +1-416-669-1978.

Kind regards, shumon

Leo12

Oct 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Need suggestion from senior or who can..

Dear,
I am going to fly on emirates to Toronto soon. Unfortunately I found that there are too many luggage with me also in extra weight.
Will any one tell me how can I manage this luggage. How I can buy extra space or weight from emirates?
How much cost will effect for each kgs??

thanks.

Gorib

Dec 25, 2012
Leo12 said:
Need suggestion from senior or who can..

Dear,
I am going to fly on emirates to Toronto soon. Unfortunately I found that there are too many luggage with me also in extra weight.
Will any one tell me how can I manage this luggage. How I can buy extra space or weight from emirates?
How much cost will effect for each kgs??

thanks.
You can avail additional luggage in the airport at the time you check in. For each additional luggage Emirates will charge you USD 175 but you have to pay in BDT. You can take up to 32 KG in this extra luggage. However, you can also avail this facility online with a 30% discounted price provided that you are buying within 72 hours and before 90 minutes of the departure.

On the other hand, you can also increase the free luggage allowance of 23KG each to 32KG each paying additional USD 50 converted to BDT for each luggage at the time you check in.

Hope this suffice your query.

Regards,
Gorib

Gudlife

Aug 30, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-2-11
Doc's Request.
18-2-11
AOR Received.
18-4-11
Dear friends,

I need some guidance from you. I got IP in march 6 2014, which i found out yesterday. I recently got document update email from svo and they asked for the following docs, by email. no MR, no rprf or police clearance. just the following docs were asked

- updated generic form
- updated schedule A background declaration
- 4 passport sized photos
- current employment letter

Now I am faced with this problem. I applied as Financial analyst but around 2013 end, I switched my job. For the past few months I have been working in totally unrelated job in Administration. I did not inform svo about my new job. So my question now is :

1) shall i mention in the forms (generic and schedule A) about my new job . i think they called at my previous office and found out i am not there anymore. thats why they're asking for current employment letter. am i right?

2) does current employment letter mean an appointment letter or reference letter? or shall i provide reference letter from ex employer and new appointment letter of current employer?

3) as i have a new job, (meaning new different NOC), will i be later asked to fill another form like schedule 3 form. they did not asked to fill schedule 3 economic class form yet. but im worried that if they ask to fill this form it will cause more delays in processing and maybe even make problem at my new place of employment. is it likely or possible that they will ask for more docs and forms regarding new employment?

question 3 is giving me a headache. can you please help me or suggest to me what would be the best way to proceed. does anybody have experience in this regard (change of jobs) ....

thanks

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Gudlife said:
Dear friends,

I need some guidance from you. I got IP in march 6 2014, which i found out yesterday. I recently got document update email from svo and they asked for the following docs, by email. no MR, no rprf or police clearance. just the following docs were asked

- updated generic form

Now I am faced with this problem. I applied as Financial analyst but around 2013 end, I switched my job. For the past few months I have been working in totally unrelated job in Administration. I did not inform svo about my new job. So my question now is :

1) shall i mention in the forms (generic and schedule A) about my new job . i think they called at my previous office and found out i am not there anymore. thats why they're asking for current employment letter. am i right?

2) does current employment letter mean an appointment letter or reference letter? or shall i provide reference letter from ex employer and new appointment letter of current employer?

3) as i have a new job, (meaning new different NOC), will i be later asked to fill another form like schedule 3 form. they did not asked to fill schedule 3 economic class form yet. but im worried that if they ask to fill this form it will cause more delays in processing and maybe even make problem at my new place of employment. is it likely or possible that they will ask for more docs and forms regarding new employment?

question 3 is giving me a headache. can you please help me or suggest to me what would be the best way to proceed. does anybody have experience in this regard (change of jobs) ....

thanks
Brother answered... :)

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2013-singapore-visa-office-lets-connect-here-t161055.570.html

Leo12

Oct 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gorib said:
You can avail additional luggage in the airport at the time you check in. For each additional luggage Emirates will charge you USD 175 but you have to pay in BDT. You can take up to 32 KG in this extra luggage. However, you can also avail this facility online with a 30% discounted price provided that you are buying within 72 hours and before 90 minutes of the departure.

On the other hand, you can also increase the free luggage allowance of 23KG each to 32KG each paying additional USD 50 converted to BDT for each luggage at the time you check in.

Hope this suffice your query.

Regards,
Gorib
Bro, Thanks a lot for the detail.

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
Gudlife said:
Dear friends,

- updated generic form

1) shall i mention in the forms (generic and schedule A) about my new job . i think they called at my previous office and found out i am not there anymore. thats why they're asking for current employment letter. am i right? IMO, u should mention your new job

2) does current employment letter mean an appointment letter or reference letter? or shall i provide reference letter from ex employer and new appointment letter of current employer? IMO, ex-employer + new employer will be good

3) as i have a new job, (meaning new different NOC), will i be later asked to fill another form like schedule 3 form. they did not asked to fill schedule 3 economic class form yet. but im worried that if they ask to fill this form it will cause more delays in processing and maybe even make problem at my new place of employment. is it likely or possible that they will ask for more docs and forms regarding new employment? IMO, New NOC will not be a matter as u are alreday eligible for the category and got 67 ponits to get through, right?

thanks

drfuad

Mar 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 april 2010
Doc's Request.
15 june2010
File Transfer...
in process 10april2012
Med's Request
15 july 2012
Interview........
N/A
PQR said:
hello my old and new friends how you've been? remember me? life is good here in canada.

i just wanted to share a job opportunity for those who have already landed here and looking for job. its a 14 CAD per hour job, 40 hrs per week, 3 years contract, after contract you'll get 800-1300 CAD per month for a year as Employment Insurance, and after that you are also eligible to get a grant of 25000 to 30000 CAD under Second Career to go for study which includes your living expenses.

if you're interested reply me.
Hi
PQR bhi
Please mail me in PM.Thanks

khtoyon

Star Member
Oct 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2010
Doc's Request.
19-07-2010 (give me 120 days for submission)
File Transfer...
25-07-2010
Med's Request
20-03-2014
Med's Done....
27-03-2014
Interview........
no need
Passport Req..
01-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2014
LANDED..........
04-08-2014
drfuad said:
Hi
PQR bhi
Please mail me in PM.Thanks
[/quote dear all, I was update my application last week to canada today I saw that my passport Weill be expire July 2014, in this moment what I do now Bangladesh passport office give me MRP passport, what I do now plz advice, is Any problem to get visa or any problem if I made new MRP passport ??? Plz advice

khtoyon

Star Member
Oct 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2010
Doc's Request.
19-07-2010 (give me 120 days for submission)
File Transfer...
25-07-2010
Med's Request
20-03-2014
Med's Done....
27-03-2014
Interview........
no need
Passport Req..
01-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2014
LANDED..........
04-08-2014
dear all, I was update my application last week to canada today I saw that my passport Weill be expire July 2014, in this moment what I do now Bangladesh passport office give me MRP passport, what I do now plz advice, is Any problem to get visa or any problem if I made new MRP passport Plz advice

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
GreenBD said:
Dear forum mates,

By the grace of Almighty Allah, we have recieved our Maple leaf along with COPR. ;D
In Sa Allah, we r flying to toronto first week of April.
Please keep us on your prayer and wish everybody will get good news soon.

Thanks and regards,

Green
Congrats brother!

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
khtoyon said:
dear all, I was update my application last week to canada today I saw that my passport Weill be expire July 2014, in this moment what I do now Bangladesh passport office give me MRP passport, what I do now plz advice, is Any problem to get visa or any problem if I made new MRP passport Plz advice
There is no problem, just send photocopy to CIC, with your file number, name, Date of birth. They will add it to your file.

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
what's the maximum & minimum time required to get back the passports from vfs, Dhaka??
any one??