ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
A. Khan said:
SGVO = Singapore Visa Office

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/singapore.asp

SGVO is not really lazy. It is over-burdened with applications. If you check the above link, it will say:

"Responsible for Permanent Resident Applications from: Bangladesh, Brunei, Cambodia, East Timor, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar (Burma), Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam"

So, they are handling the Permanent Resident applications of 11 countries & I can bet that they did not even double the number of employees when they were only serving 1-2 countries. So, the SGVO officers are over-burdened with work.

Thus, they make more mistakes & more delay than any other Visa Office. They just do not have the man-power to handle 11 country applications. They should employee more officers.

Yes Khan vai, u r absolutely right. Along with this, quota issue also does matter in my sense. Definitely, they have some quota issue per yr which is relatively low against the applicant. Here is an email response from SGVO, i posted earlier which prove this matter :

ashif_eee said:
I have emailed to SGVO for the processing delay of SGVO and they replied the following.

Dear Mr. XXX,

Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

Current processing times for Federal Skilled Worker applications at all visa offices can be found on the Citizenship & Immigration Canada Website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/skilled-fed.asp.

[size=10pt]The Singapore visa office has been allocated a large Federal Skilled Worker target in 2014 which will help us to put hundreds more cases into process. Each applicant will be contacted regarding the next steps as soon as their application has been reviewed by an officer.[/size]

We have taken note of your concerns. Thank you for sharing them with our office. We hope this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section | Section d'immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut Commissariat du Canada
Singapore | Singapour
Facsimile | Télécopieur : (65) 6854-5874
Enquiries: visit this Website | Demandes de renseignements : visitez ce site Web
Website | Site Web : www.cic.gc.ca | www.singapore.gc.ca
Street Address | Adresse de rue : One George Street, #11-01, Singapore 049145
Mailing Address | Adresse d'expédition : P.O. Box 845, Robinson Road, Singapore 901645

Lets see what happens in 2014. Keep praying for each other.

Leo12

Oct 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashif_eee said:
Have a smooth life there vaia.

Would appreciate if u post ur application category and timelines again... :)
I had applied under QIIP (Quebec investor immigration program) on end of 2009. Got the visa on February'14.

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
Leo12 said:
I had submitted my ppt to VFS on 24th jan, reached SVO on 29th jan, on e-case shows DM on 11th feh and today got my ppt back with pr visa. (Alhamdulillah)

It took almost 26 days from deposits to get back.

Thansk bro.
congratz!!

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
BD_Dhaka said:
Dear All

This BD_Dhaka. Though I am not that much familiar I have asked for 02/03 topics. This is my 1st mail from Toronto I left BD on Dec 23,2014 by Turkish Air. I would like to share some of my experience with you :
Last bt not the Least ....[size=10pt]Welcome to Canada.[/size]
Thanks to alll

BD_Dhaka
+1 for sharing

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
tupa said:
Any FSWP 2013 applicant from Bangladesh got Visa...
try MI-3 thread

Badal789

Nov 29, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2006
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
Hello all the forum mates after long time!
I was 2006 applicant and was regular in this forum. After spending 20 years abroad came back to Bangladesh, had a plan to stay short time before emigrate to Canada. My application was terminated by law. Certainly so disappointed. I already set up business in Canada for that visited Canada in 2012 before receiving the news. Did not join to job, turned down business opportunities. Spent time by taking classes, no doubt I enjoyed teaching. So you can understand what was my situation.
Took few months to recover from the shock. Thanks to other applicants who helped me. I said to myself - Canada is not the end. Then started my business to sell capital machinery to local companies. I always run after work not money because money comes with work. I have knowledge, experiences with added value my foreign academic certificate. I did not know people here, no contact at all which is most important in this type of business. Thanks God! I got first order, all the 3 machines supplied are working very well, my excellent after sales services my customer is very happy so I just got 2 order, again 3 machines together! This year I am planning to visit USA and Canada with my family during June where we have many good memories.
I sharing my story with hope this will help to other applicants who could not move and to new immigrants to get success in Canada.
During my long stay out side, I experienced difficulties maintaining my flats and lands. So I know what immigrants who have flats or properties still in Bangladesh are facing. My next plan is to serve them. I follow always business through sincere and honest service which is called win/win deals.
Dear immigrants, if you have difficulty to maintain your property, feel free to contact with the assistance required. I shall be at your disposal.
Stay fine all. Best of luck in Canada or in Bangladesh.
Badal,
Email: propertycarebd (at) yahoo (dot) com

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
Badal789 said:
Hello all the forum mates after long time!
I was 2006 applicant and was regular in this forum. After spending 20 years abroad came back to Bangladesh, had a plan to stay short time before emigrate to Canada. My application was terminated by law. Certainly so disappointed. I already set up business in Canada for that visited Canada in 2012 before receiving the news. Did not join to job, turned down business opportunities. Spent time by taking classes, no doubt I enjoyed teaching. So you can understand what was my situation.
Took few months to recover from the shock. Thanks to other applicants who helped me. I said to myself - Canada is not the end. Then started my business to sell capital machinery to local companies. I always run after work not money because money comes with work. I have knowledge, experiences with added value my foreign academic certificate. I did not know people here, no contact at all which is most important in this type of business. Thanks God! I got first order, all the 3 machines supplied are working very well, my excellent after sales services my customer is very happy so I just got 2 order, again 3 machines together! This year I am planning to visit USA and Canada with my family during June where we have many good memories.
I sharing my story with hope this will help to other applicants who could not move and to new immigrants to get success in Canada.
During my long stay out side, I experienced difficulties maintaining my flats and lands. So I know what immigrants who have flats or properties still in Bangladesh are facing. My next plan is to serve them. I follow always business through sincere and honest service which is called win/win deals.
Dear immigrants, if you have difficulty to maintain your property, feel free to contact with the assistance required. I shall be at your disposal.
Stay fine all. Best of luck in Canada or in Bangladesh.
Badal,
Email: propertycarebd (at) yahoo (dot) com
salam, badal bhai!!

welcome back!!

shayaan

Feb 17, 2014
ashif_eee said:
Yes Khan vai, u r absolutely right. Along with this, quota issue also does matter in my sense. Definitely, they have some quota issue per yr which is relatively low against the applicant. Here is an email response from SGVO, i posted earlier which prove this matter :

i don't get something clearly,if the visa quota for singapore office is less then they shouldn't be assigned for so many countries immigration file.What about those countries specifically india where each day ppl are getting their updates within day nite.
really alarmingly confusing.....................may 2013 applicant will get MR when .....now only Allah knows................or someone's predication was rite that not b4 april.

tupa

Star Member
Sep 22, 2012
Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PASSPORT ISSUE

I have a Handwritten passport to be expired in 2015 December; My IELTS is with the current passport;

Planning for 2014 FSWP(not sure it will be open or not :'() ....

Question is should I go for a MRP or Handwritten will work?

From_BD

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28th May 2013
AOR Received.
13th Aug 2013
File Transfer...
5th Sep 2013
tupa said:
PASSPORT ISSUE

I have a Handwritten passport to be expired in 2015 December; My IELTS is with the current passport;

Go for MRP. Your previous Passport number will be mentioned in your new MRP Passport.

hopeforfuture

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 May 2010
Med's Request
22 April 2013
Med's Done....
medicals expired May 2014 extended till May 2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Feb 10,2015
LANDED..........
hopefully mid March
Good Morning

I need your advice please

today I had a reply again from Paris VO and this time they said that my application is forwarded back to London VO to pursue the Background verification. My medicals was done on April 22nd ,2013, Do you still think I will have chance to get ppr soon or if remedicals were ordered how long it will take to send ppr after?

Anyone with same situation,whats your analysis of the situation ,I do appreciate your responses.

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
hopeforfuture said:
Good Morning

I need your advice please

today I had a reply again from Paris VO and this time they said that my application is forwarded back to London VO to pursue the Background verification. My medicals was done on April 22nd ,2013, Do you still think I will have chance to get ppr soon or if remedicals were ordered how long it will take to send ppr after?

Anyone with same situation,whats your analysis of the situation ,I do appreciate your responses.
You completed Medicals on April 22nd, 2013. That means your Medical is valid for another 1 months 22 days. There is not a lot of time left on your Medical validity. I feel they are going to ask for another medical. PPR will come very soon (if they don't ask for another medical).

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
tupa said:
PASSPORT ISSUE

Yes you can definitely go for Machine Readable Passport. Since you are planning to begin your PR Journey, it will be better to NOT change passport later. You can always change passport later, but why change later, when you can change now!

Good luck.

lilua

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One bed full furnished apartment available for rent for descent Bangladeshi newcomers.Subway, school, shop nearby (very convenient). Danforth (9 Crescent).

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
guyz, brace yourselves!!

just got a call from the agent, they are claiming we got our MR & PPR all together.

alhamdulillah

will let u know the rest of the news, later.
I thought I would never say this, but please keep us in your prayers!