+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

Leo12

Oct 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I had submitted my ppt to VFS on 24th jan, reached SVO on 29th jan, on e-case shows DM on 11th feh and today got my ppt back with pr visa. (Alhamdulillah)

It took almost 26 days from deposits to get back.

Thansk bro.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Leo12 said:
Planed for travel on mid April and will try to stay at Toronto.
Thanks bro.
Have a smooth life there vaia.

Would appreciate if u post ur application category and timelines again... :)

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
tupa said:
Any FSWP 2013 applicant from Bangladesh got Visa...
Nope brother...Not yet from the lazy SGVO...

sumi3596

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
Dear All,

PASSPORT SENT SINGAPORE JANUARY 30 FOR VISA BY DHL FROM MALAYSIA BUT STILL NO NEWS.

Should be worry or will send any mail to CIC? Given return DHL tracking number already paid.

Pls advice.

Thanks

Sumi

donwin4real

Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2011
AOR Received.
23-05-2011
IELTS Request
Included with initial application
Med's Request
15-07-2013
Med's Done....
05-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
Not Yet
sumi3596 said:
Dear All,

PASSPORT SENT SINGAPORE JANUARY 30 FOR VISA BY DHL FROM MALAYSIA BUT STILL NO NEWS.

Should be worry or will send any mail to CIC? Given return DHL tracking number already paid.

Pls advice.

Thanks

Sumi
You don't need to panic or worry but you can send a friendly email to the VO requesting update about your PRV(s).

It takes up to a month(30days) at times for the endorsement of the PRV(s) on your Passport(s).

BD_Dhaka

Jul 7, 2013
Dear All

This BD_Dhaka. Though I am not that much familiar I have asked for 02/03 topics. This is my 1st mail from Toronto I left BD on Dec 23,2014 by Turkish Air. I would like to share some of my experience with you :

1. While carring extra money in BD Airport its your luck whether the security checkers will hold you. I have flown several times bt for the 1st time I been checked they wanted to count the money. Bt the Best thing is They take open bribe carry around BDT 5-10,000 in case of emergency. ...WOW ...my suggestion Bring as much possible as you can and put a handsome amount of BDT with you for Bribe. Here you can easily convert BDT into CAD.

2. Pls. donot try to fly by Turkish its more than rubbish. My flight was delayed from dhaka airport so I missed connecting flight as a result I need stay there but the problem started at Turkey airport where no one understands English so they cannot guide. You need take visa to avail the hotel (This is available @ $20/passport from the right corner of the airport). Then you have to stand a long line to get ur Hotel Connection (Its at the ground floor right corner of the airport). Now come to the flight Food is below average and the service was not upto the mark. If you are more than 5-8" dont travel u cannot seat there like me u need to put ur one leg at Aile and move it all the time when some one passes (Better to buy premium economy seats is possible from istambul to toronto; from dhaka this is not available). No kids meal is available. But my suggetion try to fly cathey pacific (Dragon air) you will find class passengers no labor....the most disgusting its like middle east flight full labor packed and because of them u cabin crews do want to come. Or you can try Saudia.....Though Dhk-Riadh/Jeddah is not good due to labour....bt From there to Toronto....its the best....Saudia has best economy class seats in terms of Leg Space. Please check Saudia and/or Cathey Pacific (Dragon Air) before you cut tickets

3. The rest is immigration its I will say....Dont worry just prepare the landing forms earlier (2 sets) and take photos (2sets) of ornaments....they are really helpful and if you have kids.......then Hurry u can feel the diffarance ....like I felt...LOL ...always preveliged....Try to Bring 1dollar/2 dollar coins (Penny and tunni) so that u can take luggage trolleys. If you cannot manage then take CAD10 so that you can hire a porter who will carry all your luggage.

4. After landing SIN Card, health Card............dont worry....these are systematic........you will feel why we want to come here...everywhere you will find newcommers office.... so their straight they will directly help you...Dont worry atall.
5. For jobs ..........no need think just come first....u will find lot of agencies....they will help you....just be patient....

Last bt not the Least ....[size=10pt]Welcome to Canada.[/size]

Thanks to alll

BD_Dhaka

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
BD_Dhaka said:
Dear All

This BD_Dhaka. Though I am not that much familiar I have asked for 02/03 topics. This is my 1st mail from Toronto I left BD on Dec 23,2014 by Turkish Air. I would like to share some of my experience with you :

1. While carring extra money in BD Airport its your luck whether the security checkers will hold you. I have flown several times bt for the 1st time I been checked they wanted to count the money. Bt the Best thing is They take open bribe carry around BDT 5-10,000 in case of emergency. ...WOW ...my suggestion Bring as much possible as you can and put a handsome amount of BDT with you for Bribe. Here you can easily convert BDT into CAD.

2. Pls. donot try to fly by Turkish its more than rubbish. My flight was delayed from dhaka airport so I missed connecting flight as a result I need stay there but the problem started at Turkey airport where no one understands English so they cannot guide. You need take visa to avail the hotel (This is available @ $20/passport from the right corner of the airport). Then you have to stand a long line to get ur Hotel Connection (Its at the ground floor right corner of the airport). Now come to the flight Food is below average and the service was not upto the mark. If you are more than 5-8" dont travel u cannot seat there like me u need to put ur one leg at Aile and move it all the time when some one passes (Better to buy premium economy seats is possible from istambul to toronto; from dhaka this is not available). No kids meal is available. But my suggetion try to fly cathey pacific (Dragon air) you will find class passengers no labor....the most disgusting its like middle east flight full labor packed and because of them u cabin crews do want to come. Or you can try Saudia.....Though Dhk-Riadh/Jeddah is not good due to labour....bt From there to Toronto....its the best....Saudia has best economy class seats in terms of Leg Space. Please check Saudia and/or Cathey Pacific (Dragon Air) before you cut tickets

3. The rest is immigration its I will say....Dont worry just prepare the landing forms earlier (2 sets) and take photos (2sets) of ornaments....they are really helpful and if you have kids.......then Hurry u can feel the diffarance ....like I felt...LOL ...always preveliged....Try to Bring 1dollar/2 dollar coins (Penny and tunni) so that u can take luggage trolleys. If you cannot manage then take CAD10 so that you can hire a porter who will carry all your luggage.

4. After landing SIN Card, health Card............dont worry....these are systematic........you will feel why we want to come here...everywhere you will find newcommers office.... so their straight they will directly help you...Dont worry atall.
5. For jobs ..........no need think just come first....u will find lot of agencies....they will help you....just be patient....

Thanks to alll

BD_Dhaka
Inspiring and very informative suggestion vai... :D

Many thanks for sharing...Anyway have a happy life there...

+1

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
I have heard good and bad things about turkish airways. I guess you just have to judge it for yourself :)

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
iamroth said:
I have heard good and bad things about turkish airways. I guess you just have to judge it for yourself :)

Yahh i also heard some bad and good things.

In terms of waiting time for the connecting flight, Turkish airways has only 3.5 hrs transit time. Thats why my uncle used to travel with this airways. But my brothers travel with Cathey Pacific or other airways. But some people suggest to avoid Heathrow airport, London where immigration officers liked to do so much query/trouble on there. In this perspect some people uses Turkish.

etha4u

Oct 29, 2010
Visa Office......
SGVO-PER received
NOC Code......
FSW13-2147
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-06-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
File Transfer...
PER:26-08-2013
BD_Dhaka said:
Dear All

Thanks to alll

BD_Dhaka
very nice post and bravo..hope you enjoy your time in Canada. Please post further to let us know how everything going there with you.

donwin4real

Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2011
AOR Received.
23-05-2011
IELTS Request
Included with initial application
Med's Request
15-07-2013
Med's Done....
05-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
Not Yet
BD_Dhaka said:
Dear All

Thanks to alll

BD_Dhaka
Very informative and thanx for the encouragement

rashoma

Feb 27, 2014
Hello everyone..
My application was received by CIC on 30th November, 2012.
After 5 months on April they informed my husband that he have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor and file has been transferred to CIC Singapore office.
It's been 9 months they don't inform me anything , even they don't ask for any papers so far ..
we have applied GCMS NOTES but not really informative ...
I don't know what to do next to expedite my process ...
If you have any idea regarding this topic please share ...

thanks...

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
rashoma said:
Hello everyone..
My application was received by CIC on 30th November, 2012.
After 5 months on April they informed my husband that he have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor and file has been transferred to CIC Singapore office.
It's been 9 months they don't inform me anything , even they don't ask for any papers so far ..
we have applied GCMS NOTES but not really informative ...
I don't know what to do next to expedite my process ...
If you have any idea regarding this topic please share ...

thanks...
Actually aapuu, u dont have anything to do to expedite the process. Its totally upto lazy SGVO officers.

Just wait and see. There is lots of applicant like you who are waiting for the good news.
So stay calm. Anyway can u please share on which category and noc ur husband applied?

You may visit to the following forum to know current status of similar timeline's SGVO applicants and 2013 applicants:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/mi3-bangladeshi-applicants-lets-share-t94962.3375.html;new#new

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2013-singapore-visa-office-lets-connect-here-t161055.165.html;new#new

A. Khan

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SGVO = Singapore Visa Office

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/singapore.asp

SGVO is not really lazy. It is over-burdened with applications. If you check the above link, it will say:

"Responsible for Permanent Resident Applications from: Bangladesh, Brunei, Cambodia, East Timor, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar (Burma), Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam"

So, they are handling the Permanent Resident applications of 11 countries & I can bet that they did not even double the number of employees when they were only serving 1-2 countries. So, the SGVO officers are over-burdened with work.

Thus, they make more mistakes & more delay than any other Visa Office. They just do not have the man-power to handle 11 country applications. They should employee more officers.