+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

Arif.Ahmed

Apr 21, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can anyone please share some agency information via PM? I really require it .
Please also reply to my post stated above.

S_Haque

Star Member
Apr 22, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone,
We should be grateful to the author of this blog....... and of course to everyone... information is knowledge and we are doing it right away...

I need some help from seniors..... I am a female applicant and have sent my application to canada all by myself on 5th of April 2010 and it reached there on 13th of April. I havent received any notification since then. Can anybody tell me pls how long it will take to get the first reply and what are the next procedure?

Thanks.........

ROBI-SHAFI

Nov 26, 2008
Dear All,

Lot of thanks to Sohel bhai for your initiative. I hope this initiative will open the door to Bangladeshi applicants to share, disscusse and fulfil information gaps. As an applicant of Federal Skilled Worker, I like this forum very much.

I applied at Janury 25, 2008 in Singapore Visa Office. I received aknowledgment but I did not receive call to send final documents (I applied in simplyfied application form without any evidance). Can I get any update from my brothers/sisters of this Forum?

I want to know another information which is related to Passport Change. Real fact is main page (photograph page) of my Passport is attached with two pages due to loose gum. I separated both the pages but in some places very litely damaged (photo & information is Ok); I don't know it will create problem during immigration or not? If I change existing passport with new Machin Readable Passport; Is there any problem doing so?

Best wishes for all.

MRIslam

ripon243

Sep 8, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear s haque,,,,u need to wait 60 days to get reply from them....some ppl got reply in 45 days,,,,,dont worry,,,everything wll b ok.

bdg

Star Member
Apr 8, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
30-12-2015
File Transfer...
18-01-2016
Med's Done....
05-10-2015
Passport Req..
09-06-2016
S_Haque,
Its takes around 45 days. I applied on 28 May 2009 and got AOR on 13 July 2009.
DON'T WORRY. u will get it soon. Keep waiting.......
thanx

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
aip

the latest requirment announcement from cic is that, everyone must submit IELTS with their Application to CIO.

No more other options available now like you said.

aip

Apr 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Planning to apply
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jnathan

Where does it say that one has to send IELTS results with initial application ?
Can you please give reference or any document name. I really need it. Thanks in advance.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
I am trying to locate a reference, there has been rumors about it.
Can you ask pmm, Bobby, Leon about it?

aip

Apr 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Planning to apply
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can you please see item # 6 on the form called Schedule-3 (economic class)

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
ya, Whats in there?
What do you wanna know?

aip

Apr 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Planning to apply
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jnathan

Item # 6 says if you taken any approved test to assess your proficiency in English.
If not, provide evidence that you are proficient.

My point is may be one can apply with some evidence (certificate from institution if medium of instruction was English). Later, he/she can take the IELS and send score to Singapore.
What do you think ?

nasim15

Star Member
Aug 15, 2009
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28 Sep 2009
LANDED..........
10 APR 2010
aip said:
jnathan

Item # 6 says if you taken any approved test to assess your proficiency in English.
If not, provide evidence that you are proficient.

My point is may be one can apply with some evidence (certificate from institution if medium of instruction was English). Later, he/she can take the IELS and send score to Singapore.
What do you think ?
YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT

aip

Apr 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Planning to apply
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jnathan

Nasim said I was correct. Don't you agree ?

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Nasim is OK, When youre sure that no matter wat the score would be, you will score 67 required by CIC.
But the problem is here: when you send them a medium of instruction in English- cert , then eventually it will not help your cause, you will have to show your IELTS score to cic to get PR.
Suppose you score 5, 5.5,6,6.5 or less which could eventually fail you to reach 67, what will you do then?
So its better to have IELTS now, not compulsory, but As I said, its better to avoid the hassle at a later stage.

Hope this helps.

Rickshawala

Jan 14, 2009
jnathan said:
There no hindrance for Govt employees to apply for canadian Immigration.
The problem is, they'll have to use Regular green passport.
Ask any other govt employee that applied to CAN Immi before, have you talked to Canadian High Commission to Dhaka about it?
Thank u Jnathan.

Problem is that , Bangladesh has started Machine Readale Passport.Previous applicants of government service appplied with a private passport , they could have two passport at a time. But now it is not possible . Its not possible to hide anything. MRP has thumb impression,biometric data.Ok, now if i take a regular passport, here it will be mentioned that i am a government employee. Now if i get immmigration visa , what will happen?

I have to take a GO (Governemnt Order ) to leave Bangladesh. BD governement will never permit civil servants to take immigration . Then i have to show another reason to leave Bangladesh such as tourism. Now during my leave from Bagladesh i have to show the GO to immigraton officers . Will they permit me to leave as there are differences between GO and type of visa?
I need help from seniors in this regard.